I am Mistress Raven's Pet Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for being such a good model my pet. You deserve a reward."

"Hmm! Hmm! Hmm!"

In one swift move Mistress tore off my nipple clamps and smacked my caged, tied scrotum with her crop.

"Now your nipples are no longer being tortured. That's your reward. Oh, and a stinging slap on your balls so you don't forget who owns them."

"Thank you Mistress. You give the best rewards. Thank you."

Mistress untied my balls. I heard her walk away. The grunt from the useless cunt told me Mistress had just sat her ass on her client's face. The repeated smacks told me the useless cunt's useless cunt was being beaten.

I heard the pitch of the muffled cries going up a few notes as the smacks on her pussy piled one on top of another. Obviously, the repeated taps from the crop were increasing in intensity for the useless cunt. I knew that sensation. In one instant I felt envy and sympathy for the useless cunt. But her voice. So familiar. I returned to replaying her voice in my head.

"You're eating my ass much better than you ate my pussy. Good. I will stop beating your useless cunt."

I heard a smothered "thank you Mistress".

"Ha. I only stopped so I can tie up these nice big tits of yours. You should see these tits my pet. They are so perfectly formed for being as big as they are. And her pussy. It's pretty nice too my pet, that is, if it wasn't such a useless cunt. Get that tongue deeper into my ass. You're losing focus."

Licking the ass of my Mistress. If only I could be doing that now. My breakfast yesterday was the best of my life. I would lick her ass anytime, anywhere, day or night, rain or shine. That's it! I know who this is. Oh shit. I can't tell anyone, but WOW. It's the local tv weather woman. Damn. She's gorgeous and what a body. Useless cunt. I could find uses for her cunt. Shit. She was licking my ass, her tongue had been buried in my ass. Oh fuck. I would love to tell... I cannot betray my Mistress. I will tell no one. But fuck. That gorgeous woman had her tongue in my ass.

"Hm. Hm. Hm."

She was screaming into Mistress' bum.

"Lick my dear. Lick. It will take your useless cunt mind off the discomfort. Oh. Already turning purple. Quick. My pet. Pick a number between 10 and 30."

"22 Mistress."

"That's a very good number my pet. Thank you. After I get this second titty harnessed, I will leave them like that for 22 minutes and I will smack your useless cunt 22 times before I take my ass off your tongue. Stop licking me and the count will start over."

"Yes Mistress." The useless cunt replied as if her tongue was stuck outside her mouth, which it probably was.

I heard more groans of discomfort. Her other tit was probably already turning purple.

"My pet."

"Yes Mistress?"

"What does your Mistress hate most?"

"Numbers Mistress."

"Such a good pet. Yes. Numbers. As this useless cunt's tongue is too busy licking my ass, you will count for her. Can you hear when I hit her useless cunt?"

Mistress smacked the woman's pussy. It was a sharp retort followed by an equally sharp cry.

What fun I will have with this answer, "Yes Mistress. I can hear when you hit the useless cunt's useless cunt."

"So clever my pet is. Start counting. I will tell you if she stops doing her job and you have to start over. How many hits am I providing this useless cunt?"

"22 Mistress."

"Right. 22"

I heard the first smack. "One". At five the smack was considerably sharper. "Five."

"Ahhh!" I heard the useless cunt cry out.

Her tongue must have stopped when she cried out.

"Back to one my pet. Be ready you useless cunt. Every fifth hit will be hard. Now you know. Lick."

After I got to fifteen Mistress was imploring the weather lady to keep her legs open. I can't imagine how tender her cunt was. The screech at twenty was the loudest, she was murmuring somewhere just short of crying.

"Very good. Oh my pet. I wish you could see the contrast between these deep purple tits and this cunt that is so many shades of pink and red. So beautiful. So beautiful that I have to lick this cunt, all shiny pink and wet and gooey."

From the sound the useless cunt made when Mistress licked her pussy, I could tell Mistress had lifted her ass off the weather woman's face. I could actually here the woman writhing on the floor. I'm sure she was struggling with the pleasure of Mistress Raven's mouth on her pussy versus the pain of lips and a tongue stimulating freshly beaten flesh.

"Okay up. Go. Get padded cuffs for your wrists and ankles and a spreader bar. Bring them to me."

Mistress walked to me while the woman gathered the items. We whispered to each other, but I'm sure the weather woman could hear us.

"Do you want to fuck this woman?" Mistress asked me while tickling my caged genitals.

"Only if you want me to fuck her, Mistress." Mistress was stirring the flow of blood to my cock and balls once again by gently twisting and pulling on my cage and with the thought of fucking the weather woman. "Is her cunt really useless or is it a nice cunt Mistress?"

"It's a gorgeous, delicious cunt my pet. She is a very beautiful woman. Do you want her to fuck you?"

'I know she is' I thought to myself, and yes I do want her to fuck me, all you want; all she wants.

"I have no say Mistress. You own every part of me. She has no say either Mistress. So, if you want her to fuck me, she will fuck me."

"Very good my pet. Well. There is fun yet to come. But don't expect anyone to fuck your sorry dick. If you're fucked it will be your ass that gets fucked."

"Yes Mistress. I have no expectations Mistress."

"It is a nice sorry dick. It would look good sliding into her useless cunt."

"Thank you, Mistress." Afterall, she did compliment my sorry dick.

"Put your cuffs on and attach the spreader bar then waddle over here you useless cunt."

When the weather woman arrived, Mistress hooked her to another rope, suspending her so we were spinning together back-to-back. Mistress walked away. When she came back I could hear a whip spinning in the air.

"What is this you useless cunt?"

"A cat-o-nine-tails Mistress."

"Good. I'm going to use it on you because you've earned it. But what will I do first?"

"You will use it on our model Mistress."

Before the last syllable of 'Mistress' left the weather woman's lips, Mistress Raven was spinning her whip and lashing me on my chest and scrotum. The amount I was flinching was revealed in how hard the useless cunt's body was flapping against mine. Each time we banged into each other I felt the butt plug try to push farther inside me. Thank God, or the manufacturer of the butt plug, for the large flange that prevented the plug from falling into my ass. Mistress stopped her demonstration. My chest was stinging. My cock and balls were throbbing.

"First. You don't need these."

I knew that groan. That's the groan you make when nipple clamps are eased off your tortured tits.

The whip started spinning. I could feel tension in the woman's body. She didn't sense what was coming; she knew.

A moment after the first clatter of the straps of leather striking the weather woman, a high-pitched scream filled the room. When I felt the ends of the straps flicking against my balls, the screams changed to a grunt that echoed the impact of the hits to her useless cunt. The space in between hits was occupied by a moan that was laced with pleading for the beating to end.

Because I am bigger and heavier than the weather woman, her thrashing wasn't as impactful to our hanging position and the amount we bounced off each other.

Based on the useless cunt's attempts at squirming away from the whip, I assumed the sensitivity in her bound tits was heightened beyond what she had previously experienced. She screamed while Mistress whipped her tits and grunted when Mistress lashed her cunt.

The whip stopped whirring in the air. The only sound in the room was the weather woman's soft cries.

"So just how sensitive are these purple bound tits of yours my useless cunt? How does it feel having my fingertips and my sharp nails caress them with more love than you deserve?"

The weather woman didn't speak. She was just whimpering in response to whatever stimulation Mistress was giving her.

I waited. I knew it wouldn't be a long wait. I knew a scream was coming in seconds. And yep. There is it was.

"AHHHHHHHH!"

Stupid woman. Mistress asked you a question and you were too busy squirming under her touch to notice or to answer. It probably felt like Mistress was in the process off tearing your nipples right off your hypersensitive tits. I knew the next words Mistress would speak.

"I asked you a question you useless cunt and you didn't answer. Now your nipples have paid the price. Answer my question and I will let go or have you already forgotten what I asked you?"

Now the useless cunt was talking through her screams, "Yes Mistress. I mean no Mistress. Sorry Mistress. I forget Mistress. AHHHH!!!"

The whip was whirring through the air again. I heard smacking and assumed it was her tits being abused once again. The whip stopped. Then uneasy cries began.

"I ask you again you useless cunt, and don't make me ask a third time, just how sensitive are these purple bound tits and how does it feel having my fingertips and my sharp nails caress them with more love than they deserve?"

"Mm. Mm. Very sensitive Mistress. Very sensitive." The useless cunt was squirming more than she had the first time. "Your fingers and nails feel wonderful Mistress. And you're right. They do not deserve the love you are giving them."

"Damn right they don't. And look at this useless cunt's cunt. Greasy as it has ever been no doubt. Mr. Thomas. I think we have ourselves a pain slut here. What are the HR regulations regarding the treatment of useless cunt pain sluts?"

The weather woman grunted. I assumed something had just been jammed into her cunt.

"Funny you should ask Mistress. I am in the process of creating those very regulations, but I have not had much experience with useless cunt pain sluts, so I can use any info you might be able to share."

"Well her cunt is leaking so much useless cunt goo that my hand is now coated in it and needs to be cleaned. Let me show you. You can clean my hand for me Mr. Thomas."

Mistress was in front of me. She spread the thick lube on my upper lip before sliding her fingers into my mouth. I happily sucked and cleaned them. Rich cream coated my mouth. I waited for Mistress to remove her fingers before speaking.

"Impressive Mistress. That's a lot of useless cunt slop on your hand. I was thinking I would have to set upper limits for the punishment of useless cunt pain sluts. But, based on how horny this useless cunt is, I think I will change that to a lower limit so we keep our pain slut employees as happy as they can be."

"I think that is a wise decision Mr. Thomas. As for you my new useless cunt. You don't eat pussy and ass very well. Not as well as my current useless cunt secretary. But you do take beatings well. Maybe I will keep you employed and use you to take out my frustrations at the beginning and end of every day. That way the number of abuse complaints Mr. Thomas receives should see a sharp decline. So now that we've dealt with the first thing. The second thing is: There's an empty ass hanging in my dungeon. We need to... rectify that situation don't we my two subs?"

"Yes Mistress. If you say so Mistress," we responded over top of each other.

"So my pet. Would you like to jam this juicy butt plug into this useless cunt's ass?"

"If you would like me to Mistress, then I would like to do it."

"Think you can do it with your mouth, my pet?"

"I will try if that is what you want me to do, Mistress."

I could tell Mistress was scripting this session as she moved through it. She was too organized otherwise to be hoisting this woman up then having to lower her so I could stick a butt plug in her ass with my mouth when I was pretty certain Mistress was not yet done tormenting us while we were hanging together.

"I think it will be more fun to watch you both pull them out with your mouths later. First in your useless cunt then into your useless cunt of an ass. Mr. Thomas, my pet. Any HR violations yet?"

"Plenty Miss Hawthorne."

"Will you be reporting any of them?"

"No Miss Hawthorne. I have heard no complaints from the useless cunt, so nothing to report."

I could feel Mistress Raven's hands moving in and around the weather woman's crotch and ass. I heard a low moan from the weather woman. I assume the butt plug was plundering her useless cunt. Mistress spun the weather woman around, then she spun me around so we were face-to-face.

"Kiss while I take this out of your pussy and jam it into your vacant ass, you useless cunt."

The useless cunt and I gave each other a peck on the lips.

"You two are both fucking useless. Kiss like you mean it. I want to see mouths open, tongues wrestling. Make it good. You will both be punished for that weak first attempt. Fuck up this attempt and that punishment will be unimaginable. NOW KISS GOD DAMN IT!"

Our mouths found each other. When our tongues touched, my balls bulged. I was kissing the weather woman. The fucking gorgeous weather woman that had inspired me to masturbate a few times while watching her move her incredible body around my tv screen in some exceptionally tight dress. And she could kiss. Useless cunt maybe, but her mouth was anything but useless. She grunted into my throat signaling the plug had just found its new home in her ass. That was confirmed when I heard the whip lashing her ass and back, then felt it tickling my balls when Mistress smacked the weather woman's cunt.

"Hmmm." The weather woman shrieked breaking our kiss in response to a remarkably loud smack on her ass.

"WHO SAID YOU COULD STOP KISSING! 22 MORE SMACKS FOR EACH OF YOU! AND WE WILL START OVER IF YOU STOP!"

I was good with this. I was so aroused. My body flailing against the weather woman. Her big bound tits pressing into my chest. Being tied so tight, the skin was taut around her fluid filled tits making them feel like boulders. Our kisses were becoming deeper and more intimate with each strike of the whip. My Mistress was enjoying herself beating two subs and planning more arousal and pain inducing events for us.

Mistress Raven delivered all 44 hits on our asses and crotches. We were swinging and bouncing our bodies together. My cage banging into her crotch. Her tits bouncing off my chest. The weather woman was obviously aroused and had become comfortable interacting with me. Our kisses were intense, sloppy, hot, not looking for an interruption. Mistress left us hanging there, kissing, our bodies melding into each other. I heard Mistress moving objects around her dungeon.

"Mr. Thomas. Any more violations?"

I broke our kiss to respond.

"Possibly. Still no complaints lodged though."

I resumed kissing the weather woman. She eagerly resumed kissing me.

"Good. I'm going to lower the two of you. When your hands are released, you will wrap them around each other and continue kissing. Useless cunt will shuffle you over to the bench I have set up. I will tell you when to stop kissing and what comes next."

Mistress lowered us together, releasing our cuffs from the hooks. We wrapped our cuffed arms around each other. The weather woman felt unbelievably good in my arms. My cock continued to strain at my cage. We initially struggled trying to coordinate shuffling our spreader bar constrained legs. I knew Mistress was beside us. I think she was holding the weather woman in case we started to fall. The result could have been bad had we fallen, each of us with no way to catch ourselves. We reached the bench.

"One last kiss, then release each other. And you, you useless cunt, bend over the bench so Mr. Thomas here can pull out your ass plug with his mouth."

I can't remember the last time I had necked with someone for that long; if ever. We shared a last kiss, reluctantly separating our mouths and lifting our arms. The weather woman whispered "Thank you." to me. My reply was an echo of her words.

I felt the great kissing useless cunt shuffle away from me. Mistress guided me to a kneeling position, then bent me forward until my face was pressed against an ass with rubber hitting my nose and lips.

This request from my Mistress to pull out the plug with my mouth quickly turned into an interesting exercise. A butt plug flange buried deeply in a beautiful bulbous ass, is built to have fingers wrap around it and tugged. The weather woman's glutes were gloriously round, making her anus as gloriously deep between them as I had imagined many, many times. I mashed my face into her ass. My teeth gnashing at the plug, trying to get a grip. My tongue feeling for an edge for my teeth to latch onto, licking her ass, the flange resting at the base of her useless cunt, leaving me no option but to taste her flowing honey.

There were several times I got hold of the flange, wedging it into my mouth. I swear the weather lady was clenching her anus trying to hold the plug inside her, thereby forcing my mouth and tongue to explore more of her cunt and ass. The masks were sliding on my face, having to press it so far into this woman's butt. I caught a glimpse of her pussy. Her labia were a deep red as Mistress had said and her inner flesh was a deep pink. I gave it a quick lick pretending to be searching for the edge of the flange. My cage was now becoming unbearably uncomfortable after three days and the last hour or so of a constant raging erection. My cock sore. My balls numb. For the first time since having it locked onto me, I longed to be rid of the cage.

Finally, I dug my teeth into the latex, I'm sure almost biting through the neck, which would have been it's own disaster, the plug disappearing into the weather woman's ass. The plug burst from her ass with me falling backwards onto the floor. I quickly reached up adjusting my mask.

"Mistress. I must confess. My mask moved when I was working to get the butt plug out of the useless cunt's ass with my mouth."

"What did you see?"

I could feel the sudden stillness in the weather woman, her focus centered on my every word.

"Only the butt plug and her useless cunt Mistress."

"Did you recognize the useless cunt you saw? Have you ever seen it before?"

"No Mistress. I did not recognize it."

"Would you recognize it if you ever saw it again?"

"Maybe Mistress, but probably only if it bore the beautiful markings and coloring it obtained from your attention."

"Very well. I will deal with you later. Thank you for telling us. Now, back to this useless cunt's punishment."

"Well done Mr. Thomas. Now turn that thing around and clean it off in your mouth before setting it down."

"Yes Mistress." I did as instructed, sucking off whatever was coating the plug.

"Now clean her ass and cunt so it's not such a gooey mess."

I wanted to answer 'With pleasure' but instead answered as I had been trained, "Yes Mistress."

Oh my god. What a joy. Her anus was still open, accepting my tongue inside her, forcing moans to rumble up from her chest. Her cunt was warm, her syrup thick and scented with desire. I felt her ass raise, her legs try to spread but unable to while being constrained by the spreader bar. I was ready to stay there until she cried out a raucous orgasm. My tongue reached to her clit. The weather woman moving anyway she could to get more of my mouth on her needy nub.

"Enough!" Mistress cried out. "This useless cunt does not deserve an orgasm. Stop. She has to pull out your plug then lick your ass. Trade places. NOW!"

The woman raised herself off the bench. I crawled up, feeling my way into position.

"Sit between his legs facing me. Rest your head in his sorry ass. You're still going to be fired at this point. You haven't proven yourself good for anything yet."