I Am My Bully's Slave Pt. 01

Story Info
How it began.
3.4k words
4.46
62.6k
108
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ck119
ck119
233 Followers

DISCLAIMER: All characters are 18+

The room filled with wet slapping noises as Ryan forcefully thrusted himself deeper and deeper inside me, ravaging my insides. I felt his hand squeeze my right breast as he reached around me. I hugged the pillow tightly muttering "Fuck... fuck.... f-fuck." I hate him with a burning passion, he's been bullying me since elementary school and here I am laying on my stomach on his bed as he's pounding away at me.

"Raise that big sexy ass, slut." He demanded.

I should've told him to fuck off, I should've cried for him to stop, but no I did as he told me. I lifted my ass up towards him and felt a sharp burning sensation on my left asscheek accompanied by a loud smack and then another on my right asscheek. I hated how good it felt, how I actually enjoyed it. I resented him yet he brought me undeniable pleasure.

He pulled on the leash attached to the collar on my neck. The collar had silver lettering on the front that spelt "SLUT". Ryan owned me and I knew it.

"Who's my filthy slut?" He questioned. I felt his thrusts become more violent, I pushed my ass back into him trying to match his pace as he rammed into me.

"I am," I whispered. I felt another smack on my ass.

"Louder bitch!" he yelled, and smacked my ass again. He knew the control he had over me, he knew with enough force I'd do whatever he wanted.

"I'm your filthy slut!" I screamed.

He shoved my face into the pillow and defiled my body. As he continued to fuck me I felt myself reaching my limit, I was going to squirt, Ryan always makes me squirt. I could feel it building up more and more each time he thrusted, until finally it all released. I let out a primal scream muffled by the pillow as my juices sprayed the sheets beneath me.

***

I stood in the shower as the hot water streamed down my body, washing off the cum that stuck to my ass and back. I lowered onto the floor with my knees up to my face as I bagan to cry. Not because of what Ryan was doing to me but because how much a part of me loved it.

SEVERAL WEEKS EARLIER

I stood in front of my bureau looking at myself in the mirror. I wore a white bra and panties. I always disliked my large breasts, they're firm and perky but are heavy on my chest, I always had to buy clothes twice my size just so they could fit over my boobs. I dealt with the same problem with pants due to my large round ass. Guys always drooled over my body and girls keep saying they wish they had my body. Maybe I do look good to them but they don't have to deal with the struggle of trying to fit into leggings and jeans, or wear shirts three times their size. What I do like is my waist and how slim it is, I suppose you could say I have an hour glass figure. I looked through my clothes, trying to figure out what to wear to school. I took out a blue and white horizontal striped long sleeve shirt and put it on. Then I looked through my pants and pulled out black jeans, I lifted them up my legs and wiggled my my hips trying to pull them over my ass, I jumped up a few times as they finally covered my ass. I looked in the mirror and you could clearly see my curves hugging my clothes. I grabbed my square framed glasses and took my backpack off my bed.

I walked to the end of the street and waited for the bus. I opened my bookbag and pulled out book and started reading. I sat on the grass and waited for the bus as I read. The bus finally arrived and I got on, I sat next to the window and leaned against the wall, resting my head on the window frame, feeling it vibrate. After a few stops my friend Janice hopped on the bus and sat down next to me. She was tall and skinny, with her short blonde hair, she always had this air about her and people always talked to her, guys especially.

"Hey Samantha," she said.

Her voice was loud and energetic, unlike my own. I smiled at her and we shared a quick conversation. I asked her if she had done any homework yet and she shook her head, no. It wasn't long before I heard the squeak of the brakes and the bus stopped. I looked up as Ryan walked on, Ryan was the captain of the school's Hockey team and a total dick. He was tall with light brown hair and green eyes, he was lean and muscular. All the other girls drooled over him. He glanced at me and Janice with this smug look on his face that made me want to punch him.

"Oh hi Ryan," Janice said. She had a crush on him too.

Ryan sat down across from us and started talking about hockey. I tuned him out and stared out the window. We arrived at school and I hopped off the bus, walking towards my locker. I took out my books and headed to my first class, English. I sat in the back of the room and listened to Mr. Wilson talk about our next assignment. Ryan and his friends walked in and sat down in front of me. They were all big jocks, their team had been winning championships since Freshman year. Their names were Matt, Tony, and Brandon. I hated them all for one reason or another.

Matt was the biggest guy in our grade and probably the entire school, he was around six feet tall and weighed around two hundred pounds. He was a huge asshole too. Last week he cornered me in the hallway and slapped my ass hard enough to leave red marks. I was so infuriated I slapped him.

Tony was the smallest guy in the group and also the dumbest. He was a runt and always hung out with the popular crowd.

Brandon was the third tallest and strongest on the team. He played defense. He was very quiet and never spoke much.

Ryan looked back at me and smirked. "What's up, Cow Tits?" He teased. I glared at him. He's always making remarks about my boobs or ass and how big they are.

"Fuck you," I whispered.

He laughed and nodded, "You wanna?"

I rolled my eyes. He continued to talk to his friends and I ignored them. A few minutes later Mr. Wilson called for attention. He told us that we would be starting a new project next week and we were all going to be partnered with one person. He took out two slips of paper at a time from a hat with the names of students. I didn't care who I was paired with, I figured I'd just ignore whoever was assigned to me and get on with my day.

"Samantha White," he read, "You'll be paired with-," he shuffled through the hat and took out a piece of paper, "Ryan Burke."

I froze and my heart skipped a beat. There sat Ryan, looking smug as ever, staring at me. "Guess we're partners, Cow Tits," he said, quietly

"That's not funny, asshole," I growled at him.

Ryan shrugged and turned back around. I felt like throwing up. It was only January and I already dreaded every interaction with him.

***

The rest of the school day passed by quickly and we had nothing else to do but go home. I went straight home after school and changed into T-shirt and track shorts. I was planning on running for an hour or so. As I laced up my sneakers I heard the doorbell ring. I walked to the front door and opened it. Janice was standing there with a smile on her face.

"Hi!" She said cheerfully.

"Hey, Janice, come on in," I replied.

She entered my house and closed the door behind her. She walked past me and went into the living room. I walked after her and sat down on the couch.

"You know Brittany Quinn's throwing a party tonight?" She asked me.

"No I didn't, why?" I answered.

"Do you want to go?" She asked again.

I hesitated for a moment then I nodded no.

"Come on, Sam. It's Friday and you need to get out more."

"It's not that, Janice, I don't really feel like partying right now."

Janice groaned, "Please, please, please," she begged.

"No, I'm not going to a stupid party," I argued.

***

We arrived at Brittany's party around nine o'clock. Most of the school was there; most of them were the other Seniors. Brittany was the queen bee of our high school. Her parents owned a car dealership and she was dating Matt. She was a pretty girl with auburn hair and blue eyes, and a great body. Everyone envied her.

Brittany greeted us at the door and welcomed everyone inside. The living room was packed full of people and loud music was playing. I followed Janice out onto the deck and saw several guys sitting outside smoking. They all eyed me down, staring at my ass in jeans. I glared at them and they quickly looked away.

"What did I tell you?" Janice said, "You gotta get out more. It's our last year of high school, who knows how much free time we'll have in college."

"I know, I'm sorry, I don't mean to be such a kill joy." I sighed.

The night went on and I tried to hang out with Janice and some of the other girls in our friend circle. We danced and drank, and Janice kept telling me to loosen up. I decided to just sit down on a stool and watch the crowd. I wasn't exactly feeling friendly that night. I thought about how Ryan and I were paired together on the project. I could just imagine all his stupid comments or shitty insults and my blood began to boil. I downed another beer and Janice led me back into the living room.

Several hours later, the party was still going strong. Janice and I were sitting on the couch talking when a guy approached us. He was tall and muscular with dark hair and brown eyes. His shirt was open revealing a toned stomach. He tried hitting on us both but I just shrugged and took my phone out. Janice on the other hand flirted back. I watched as the guy moved closer to her. He put his arm around her shoulder and kissed her neck softly. I couldn't believe it. She was hooking up with this douche bag.

"Janice, what are you doing?" I asked.

She turned towards me, "Just kissing him," she replied, "Don't worry about it."

I rolled my eyes and stood up. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed myself another beer. Suddenly I felt two hands grab my waist from behind. I turned around and saw Ryan.

"Hey, Cow Tits. Those jeans do wonders for that round ass."

I narrowed my eyes at him, "Get your hands off me, asshole." My heart was racing. I wanted to rip his face off, but I clenched my fists instead.

"I'm just having fun. Let me show you. Come here."

He pulled me close to him and I could smell the alcohol on his breath. He leaned forward and kissed me. I instantly pushed him away.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" I yelled.

Ryan smirked at me, "Nothing, I'm just trying to have a little fun."

"Well find some dumb bimbo." I turned around and stormed out of the kitchen. I looked around for Janice, she was nowhere to be seen. I got my phone out and called her. She picked up after the third ring.

"Where the hell are you, you idiot?!" I asked.

"I'm with that guy right now. I'm gonna fuck him."

"Whatever, I'm leaving."

"He's so hot, what did you expect me to do?" She snapped.

"Jesus Christ, Janice." I hung up and decided to just walk home. It was almost midnight anyway. It was chilly out as I walked along the barely lit sidewalk. I had my arms crossed over my chest and my head down. I kept glancing over my shoulder, expecting someone to be following me. I was little creeped out by how dark it was. A few cars passed by and one slowed down a bit as it drove by. After walking for another ten minutes and grey truck drove by me and suddenly stopped, it backed up, next to me and the driver rolled down the windows.

It was Ryan again. beckoned me over. "Need a ride?"

"No."

"Your house is like forty minutes away if you keep walking, plus it's dark. Just hop in."

hesitated for a moment before slowly getting in the truck. He smelled like booze and sweat. I didn't want to go with him, but I was really scared. I sat in the passenger seat and waited for him to drive.

"If you own a truck why do you take the bus?" I asked.

"Cause those student parking spots are way too expensive, plus it's my dad's truck. I just borrow it from time to time," he answered.

We sat in silence for the rest of the drive. He pulled into my driveway and I looked at him, "Thanks for the ride, I guess." I hopped out of the truck and walked to my house, I unlocked the door. I hurried into my room, undressed, collapsed on the bed in my underwear and fell asleep immediately.

***

I woke up the next morning feeling groggy. I reached for my phone and I saw that there were four missed messages from my mom. The first one said: 'Call me ASAP.' I sighed and dialed her number.

"Mom?," I said, into the phone.

"Are you okay? I heard you come inside the house around midnight." My mom answered.

"Yeah, I didn't mean to wake you. The party ended so I got a ride home," I told her.

"Oh, okay. Did you have fun?"

"Not really. It was boring."

"Okay, honey. I'm out with your father, so we'll be home later."

"Alright, bye Mom. Love you." I hung up the phone and laid back down on my bed, for a bit, until I hopped in the shower. When I came out of the bathroom, I got dressed in a tank top and sweatpants. I went into the kitchen and sat down at the table. I poured myself a bowl of cereal and ate it quickly. I heard the doorbell ring so I walked to the front door and opened it, to see Ryan standing there with his backpack.

"Hey," he greeted me.

I was about to ask him what the hell he was doing here when he walked inside. "You ready to start the project?"

I glanced at the clock. It read 12:48 PM.

"Yeah, sure."

He followed me upstairs to my room. I could tell his eyes were glued to my ass. We got to my room and we sat on the floor discussing what we were going to do. We watched a quick video that Mr. Wilson sent everyone, explaining the project. We took notes and compared them. After a few hours of working we decided to be done for the day.

He looked at me with a grin. "You have fun at the party last night?" He asked.

"What? No, I didn't even wanna be there."

"Your friend Janice had some fun of her own."

He smiled, suggestively. "She's such a slut! You should've seen her riding some guy." Ryan laughed, and I noticed he was looking at my tits. "I bet those would look great while you rode someone."

I rolled my eyes. "You're disgusting. Go away."

He stared at me for a moment before saying, "I filmed it."

I gasped.

"Yeah, I recorded her having sex with some guy. I'm thinking about sending it to everyone or posting it online."

"You're a fucking liar!" I yelled.

"Here look."

He took out his phone and tapped on a video of Janice riding the guy just as he described.

"Don't you dare show this to anyone!" I demanded.

Ryan put his phone back in his pocket.

He looked me up and down, smirking. "I'll make you a deal."

"What deal?"

"If you suck my dick I'll delete the video," he said, with a smug face.

"That's blackmail, you know that right?" I seethed.

He shrugged. "It'll only cost you half an hour of your time."

I shook my head. "No, you fucking pig!"

He stood up slowly. "Fine, then I guess I'm posting the video." He said, as he started to leave.

"Wait!" I blurted out.

He turned around. "Yes?"

"Fine, I'll do it. Just don't show anyone, please."

He smiled, arrogantly. "Sure thing."

I looked at him, angrily.

He sat on the edge of my bed and pat his thigh. "Good, now get over here and suck my cock."

I glared at him, but I knew I couldn't let him expose my best friend like that. I walked towards him and kneeled in front of him. I unzipped his pants and pulled out his hardening dick. It was massive, at least nine inches long, with four inches of girth. I wrapped my hand around it and gave it a few strokes.

"Is that all it takes for you to do something for me?"

"Shut the fuck up." I growled.

"Are you gonna suck my dick or not?"

I licked my lips and leaned forward. His head fell back as my tongue slid across his shaft. I flicked my tongue against the tip, feeling how smooth it was. I put the tip in my mouth and slowly bobbed my head. I began moving a little faster and his breathing became heavier. I could feel his body tense up as I moved my mouth up and down along his length. I heard him moan loudly. I sucked harder on his cock, moving my head up and down rapidly. He stood up and his hands gripped tightly onto my hair and he started to push my head down. I gagged a few times, struggling with his size. I lifted my mouth of his cock as several strands of saliva stuck between my mouth and his dick. He stood up and grabbed the sides of my head and shoved his cock down my throat.

"Fuck yeah, that feels good." He groaned.

I gagged uncontrollably and my eyes began to water as he fucked my throat. I looked up at him as he thrust his hips. I kept sucking his dick, trying to ignore the fact that I was getting sick from the gag reflex. His balls were hanging low and swinging back and forth, making a slapping sound when they hit my chin. He grabbed the back of my head and held it tight.

"Take this big dick down your throat, you bitch," he growled.

As Ryan continued to force his dick down my throat I could taste his salty pre-cum dripping into my mouth. I tried to pull away, but his grip on my head forced me to keep sucking. I felt a tingling sensation in my pussy and I realized I was getting turned on.

"Ahhhhhh! Fuck, I'm cumming!" He cried out.

My mouth filled with his warm, thick semen. I began to choke and immediately pulled myself away from him and rushing to my trash can, spitting out his cum.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, you could've warned me," I rubbed my eyes as I stood up. "That was too much."

"You're welcome," he replied sarcastically.

I started to walk to my bathroom and rinse my mouth out. I didn't want to be anywhere near him after what he just did to me.

"Ryan, get out of my fucking house!" I yelled.

He smirked. "Your wish is my command."

He left and I went to my bathroom where I rinsed my mouth again. I had to look at myself in the mirror to see if there was any cum on my shirt. There wasn't. I went back into my room and sat on my bed trying not to cry. My phone buzzed and I saw I had a new Instagram follower, it was Ryan. He texted me saying: 'Had a great time, can't wait for the next one'

I knew Ryan wouldn't leave me alone after what happened, but I did it for Janice. And I am definitely never letting him do anything like that again..... right?

ck119
ck119
233 Followers