I Am My Bully's Slave Pt. 02

Story Info
How it continued.
6.4k words
4.61
33.1k
43

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/02/2023
Created 12/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ck119
ck119
235 Followers

I laid in bed and opened my lap top, then typed in the search engine 'blow jobs.' I clicked on one link after another. There were tons of different videos, pictures, articles, stories, everything related to sucking cock. I kept clicking the links and watching the videos, reading the stories and checking out the pictures. Eventually, I found myself rubbing my pussy through my shorts to a video of a redhead sucking some guy's cock. I slid my fingers between my lips and rubbed my clit. I glanced at my clock, '1:47 AM' I wasn't sure if I should masturbate. But I was so horny, I couldn't help it. So I pulled my shorts down and climbed under my sheets. The woman on the screen was really pretty. Her long red hair fell down her back. I stared at her face while she sucked off this guy's cock. I rubbed my own pussy faster. I could feel my juices flowing as I fingered myself. I closed my eyes and pictured myself on my knees, my head bobbing up and down on some guy's dick. I imagined his balls slapping against my chin. I moaned loudly, thinking how it would feel to take him into my mouth and suck him dry. Then I started picturing Ryan and how I sucked his cock earlier, I thought about how his cock felt in my mouth, how smooth it felt on my tongue. How good he tasted when I licked all over his shaft and taking that big fat mushroom head down my throat. I began to rub my clit furiously as my climax began to build up.

I came so hard I thought my head was gonna explode. Afterward, I lay there panting and gasping for breath. But I was getting wetter and wetter as I remembered the way Ryan held my head and forced himself deeper into my mouth. I reached my hand down and rubbed my swollen clit again. I brought two fingers to my lips and tasted myself. It was salty and sweet, delicious. I stuck my fingers deep inside my mouth and sucked on them, tasting more of myself. I rolled over and spread my legs wide open. I wanted to lick my cunt clean. I pinched my nipples and squeezed my thighs tight around my fingers. I arched my back and moaned loudly. I couldn't stop myself. I was so turned on that I had to cum. I rubbed my clit harder. I covered my mouth and grunted as my body convulsed. I felt the waves of pleasure washing over me and my whole body shook violently. I came again and again. I finally collapsed back onto the pillow breathing heavily. I licked my fingers clean. I sighed deeply and stretched my arms above my head. I shut my computer off and realized that I had fantasized about Ryan! I felt sick to my stomach and turned to my side as I drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up the next morning I was feeling relaxed. I groaned as I sat up in bed. I grabbed my phone and checked the time, '12:32 PM' I didn't want to get up but suddenly I heard a knock at my door.

"Samantha? Are you awake?" My mom said, muffled by the door.

"Yeah," I answered.

She opened the door and came into my room, then sat on my bed. "I'm gonna get ready to go to the gym, I was wondering if you'd like to join me."

"Sure, why not."

My mom smiled and leaned forward then kissed my forehead. She stood up and left the room. I got up and went to the bathroom. I hopped in the shower and let the hot water pour down on my skin. I scrubbed my body with soap until it glistened. I washed my hair, rinsing it thoroughly. Then I dried off and went back to my room. I looked through my drawers and took out a bra and panties, then a black shirt and yellow yoga pants. I got dressed and put my hair in a pony tail. As I walked downstairs I saw my mom go into the bathroom to shower. I went downstairs and made myself a quick bowl of cereal while she got ready. When she finished, she came downstairs wearing a blue tank top with black leggings.

"Come here, I wanna take a picture of us together," she said.

We went into the living room and stood in front of the mirror, our bodies are almost exactly alike. We both have large breasts, slim waists and wide hips with round asses. We also both wear our dark brown hair down to just below our shoulders. Our faces are similar too; we both have large blue eyes and full pink lips. I forced a smile as she took a couple pictures of us.

After taking the photos, we headed outside and drove to the gym. We parked our car and entered the building where everyone was working out. There were people lifting weights and running on treadmills. My mom and I picked up our weights and went to a bench near one of the mirrors. I began doing some lunges and squats while watching myself in the mirror. My mother sat on the floor and began doing sit-ups. We worked out side by side for an hour or so. I noticed several guys checking out our asses. One guy even tried to help me with my squats. As my mother was finishing her final set of leg raises I rested for a bit, drinking my water when a voice whispered in my ear, "Hey, Fat Cheeks." Startled, I spun around to see who had spoken. I found myself face to face with Ryan.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked.

He grinned at me, "Just working out."

He nodded his head toward my mom, "Who's that?"

Ryan looked over at my mom. His eyes lingered on her body. I rolled my eyes, "That's my mom."

He glanced back at me, "Really? You're both so hot."

I glared at him, "Whatever."

"So, did you enjoy yourself yesterday?"

"Enjoy myself?" I questioned.

"You know what I meant."

I felt my body begin to tense up as I began picturing the blowjob I gave him yesterday. The memory sent chills up my spine. "Go fuck yourself."

His grin widened, "Well, I can't wait for the next one."

I clenched my fists at my sides, trying to calm myself down. "What the fuck do you mean next one?"

He pulled out his phone and opened a picture of me with his dick in my mouth. My eyes widened and my body froze. When the fuck did he take that?

"You were so into it you didn't even realize I had phone on you at one point," he chuckled.

I tried to force myself to relax but couldn't stop looking at the screen until he turned his phone off and put it back into his pocket. My mom walked up to us and patted me on the shoulder.

"Who's this, Samantha?"

"I'm Ryan," he said, extending his hand out to her. She shook his hand and they exchanged a smile. "We're in English together."

"Well it's wonderful to meet you, we're just about finished here. Would you like to join us for lunch?" She asked him.

My anger built up even more just imagining him eating with us, I have to make him go away somehow. There's no way in hell he's having lunch with us. "He doesn't nee-"

"Yeah sure, why not. Where are you getting food," Ryan interrupted.

"I'm not really sure yet," my mother replied.

Ryan smiled at us, "How about I show you guys a good place to eat."

"Sounds great," my mom replied.

"Great, follow me," he said, leading us out of the gym.

***

"This is so nice," my mother said, admiring the interior decoration and design. There were wooden tables scattered throughout the restaurant. It wasn't very crowded so we were seated quickly. My mother sat down across from me as Ryan sat next to me, trapping me in our booth.

"The food here is amazing," Ryan informed us. "I'd say their chicken and rice bowl is probably the best."

A waitress stopped by our table and asked us what we wanted to drink. I ordered a Pepsi while my mother ordered water. I felt Ryan's hands rub along my thighs, making me feel extremely uncomfortable. I kept glancing at my mom every now and then, hoping she would notice how uncomfortable I was being with him here, especially sitting next to me. Eventually the waitress came back with our drinks and as we sat there I felt Ryan's hand squeezing my inner thigh under the table. I shifted uncomfortably and took a sip of my soda. After a few minutes my mom excused herself and left to use the restroom.

"What do you want from me?" I asked.

Ryan smirked, "I want you, I want those heavy tits, that fat voluptuous ass. I want everything you have to offer, since I practically own you."

"Fuck off," I snapped.

"It'd be a shame if your parents were to see that picture of you, or even maybe the whole school." He laughed.

My mother came back and sat down. She looked over at me, "Are you okay, honey?"

"Fine, just a little tired after the gym," I lied.

After an eternity of sitting there with my mom and Ryan the waitress took our orders. As we waited patiently until our food arrived my mother started talking again. "So Ryan, you're doing well in school right? Any plans for college."

"I've actually got a Hockey scholarship lined up," he bragged.

"Oh wow," my mom said, impressed. "That sounds wonderful!"

She continued to talk to him about sports and other things until our meals finally showed up. We dug in immediately. Their conversation never seemed to stopped as my mother and Ryan talked about some work stuff, and I tried to tune them out.

Eventually my plate became empty and I pushed my plate forward. My mom stretched her arms above her head and Ryan took quick glances at her soft breasts whenever she did this. His eyes lingered on her cleavage before she finished. Once the two of them were done eating Ryan paid the bill to the delight of my mother who gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you for inviting us out! This was such a treat," she told him.

Once we exited the restaurant, with Ryan behind us, obviously staring at our asses. The three of us walked through the parking lot towards our cars. My mother unlocked hers first, which was parked next to mine. As we approached the car I felt a hand grab my ass and squeeze hard. I turned around angrily and saw Ryan smiling smugly. I scoffed and opened the passenger door and got into my mom's car, she followed suit and shut the driver side door.

As he drove by us my mother called out to him "Bye, Ryan. Enjoy the rest of your day!"

He waved back at her as we pulled away from the parking lot. She turned to me "He is such a nice young man, you should ask him out."

"Mom, what the fuck, no!" I exclaimed.

"Why not? He might like you."

I shook my head, "Because I don't like him."

We pulled up to our house and I jumped out of the car and ran inside. My mother stayed in the driveway watching me go in. I went straight upstairs to my room and slammed the door behind me. I leaned against it, breathing heavily. I heard my phone buzz and I reached down to pick it up. It was a text message from Ryan: 'Thanks for eating with me, you and your mother were a pleasure to look at'

I sighed in frustration then undressed and hopped in the shower. I down on the shower floor bed thought about all the shit that happened today. Why does he feel the need to torment me? Why can't he just leave me alone? Why didn't I smacked his hand off my thigh? And most importantly why am I so fucking horny?!

***

"God, yes! More! Fuck me harder!" I screamed, as Ryan thrusted himself into me. My body arched up off the mattress as he fucked me deeper and faster than ever before. His hands gripped my waist tightly as he pounded me relentlessly. Our bodies slapped together loudly as he thrust into me, driving me insane with lust. His cock slid deep within my tight pussy, filling every inch of my being. Every time he entered me I moaned in ecstasy. My hips moved wildly beneath him, trying to get closer to his thick shaft. With each stroke my insides clung to his dick, feeling it stretch my walls apart. Each push sent waves of pleasure throughout my entire body. I could feel myself building to climax quickly.

Ryan grunted, "You're gonna come soon aren't you, baby?"

I nodded furiously.

"Good girl, cum for daddy!"

He increased the pace of his thrusting, pounding my cunt rapidly now. I couldn't take much more of this; my orgasm was coming fast and strong. My legs tightened around his torso and my toes curled as I neared release. Ryan grabbed hold of my wrists and pinned them to the bed. My vision blurred as I came violently onto his huge dick. I cried out as I orgasmed, unable to control the intensity of my intense feelings.

Suddenly I woke up gasping for air. I sat upright and looked around frantically, searching for my surroundings. Where am I? Wait... where's Ryan?! Then suddenly it hit me, I was dreaming. Why in the absolute fuck did I dream about him fucking me? I've never been one to have sexy dreams but here I was having an erotic nightmare. I rolled over and closed my eyes, hoping to fall back asleep. But the image of Ryan fucking me wouldn't leave my mind. I began to rub my thighs together, reliving the moment in the dream when he filled my tight little pussy full of his massive cock. I knew there wasn't any way I would be able to sleep tonight. I lay back down and tried to focus on something else. I stared blankly at the ceiling, thinking of nothing.

My alarm went off, I looked at my phone, '7:00 AM' I threw the covers to my side and swung my feet off the bed. I stretched my arms above my head and yawned, getting ready to face another long day of school. I stood up and went into the bathroom, I brushed my teeth then undressed and hopped in the shower. Once again I found myself thinking Ryan. I washed my hair and body, trying not think of anything sexual. When I finished, I stepped out and dried myself off.

As I walked into my room I went into my drawer and took out my outfit for the day, which consisted of black leggings and a pink long sleeve shirt. As I put on my clothes I glanced at my reflection in the mirror. My ass was protruding prominently through the fabric of my pants and my tits looked like they were about to rip my shirt open. I sighed and put my glasses on then headed downstairs to make some breakfast.

I sat down scrolling through my phone as I ate my cereal. Suddenly an Instagram notification popped up, a picture message from Ryan: 'Morning baby, how do you like waking up to this?' The photo showed his enormous bulge pressed between two sheets.

I scoffed slightly at the sight of his hard-on and replied: 'You're a disgusting pervert.' Then the picture of me with his cock in my mouth appeared in our chat with a text below it: 'Watch how you speak to me, otherwise this goes to everyone you know.'

His response made me freeze completely still. My heart skipped a beat, wondering if he had actually done what he threatened. I typed back quickly: 'Fine, whatever. Just stop showing me that picture' He didn't reply.

After finishing my cereal I headed out the door and walked to the bus stop. After a few minutes of waiting the bus arrived and I hopped on. It pulled away and drove towards town, I leaned against the window staring out the glass watching the scenery go by. My eyes began to close, and I drifted off to sleep. Suddenly I felt someone sit down next to me, it was Janice, she smiled at me before saying hello.

"What do you want?" I questioned her.

"What's with the bitchy attitude?" She asked.

"Are you mad about the party?"

"Just go sit somewhere else, please." I said.

"Why? What's your problem?"

"You bitch, you're my problem. You have no idea what you put me through."

"What the fuck did I put you through? You're just bitchy cause I got laid."

"I told you I didn't want to go, but no everyone has to do what perfect Janice wants. If you don't get your way you become a whiny bitch," I scolded her. "Now I'm suffering because of you and your idiocy."

"Oh shut up, Sam." She snapped back. "You're such a stuck up bitch!"

"Fuck off!" I shouted.

Everyone looked at us as we both glared at each other. She finally got up and moved further down the bus. We stopped again and Ryan hopped on, he saw me and smirked. He sat beside me smiling, he whispered in my ear "How's your morning going, Thick Thighs?" My body felt numb as he spoke. Once more the bus started moving, and I noticed everyone looking over at me. They probably thought I was flirting with Ryan or some dumb shit, when really all I wanted to do was punch his smug fucking face. "Did you like the picture I sent you?" His voice was low so only I could hear him. I rolled my eyes and turned my head away. He grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him, I couldn't help but feel weak as I gazed into his eyes "Don't be rude," he said.

I felt uncomfortable under his stare. "Please let me go." I muttered.

"There's something I want to do to you today," he told me.

"W-what is it?"

He chuckled softly "I wanna taste your sweet little pussy."

A shiver ran down my spine and I felt a tingle between my legs. My heart raced rapidly and my breath caught in my throat. "Stop talking like that," I pleaded.

"Do you not like it?" He teased.

"I- I don't know."

Ryan grinned, pleased with himself, then let me go.

We reached school without any incidents. When we got there I hurried inside and made my way straight to the bathroom As soon as I entered the stall I locked myself inside. I put my hand in my pants and under my panties, feeling my wetness. I closed my legs together tightly, trying desperately to hide my arousal. I took a deep breath as I tried to calm myself down. But nothing worked; I kept imagining what would happen if I were to give in and allow him to lick me. What the fuck am I thinking about?! My breathing became lighter, and I pulled my hand out of my leggings. I shook my head and sighed deeply. I flushed the toilet and stepped out of the stall towards the sink. I washed my hands and dried them, making sure nobody was around. Then I opened the door and exited the restroom, heading for class.

When I arrived I sat down and Mr. Wilson was too invested in his dumb lecture to even notice me. Ryan sitting in front of me heard me put my backpack down, which caused him to turn around and glance over at me. I quickly looked away from him. He just chuckled and turned his head back to Mr. Wilson. After a long and tiresome class the bell rang signaling the end of the period. I packed up my stuff and headed to the hallway. I passed by the bathroom where I saw Janice walking out. She gave me a cold stare as she passed me. My phone buzzed and so I took it out to see a text from Ryan, 'Meet me out back real quick.' I sighed and went outside, waiting for Ryan who had yet to show up. The weather was nice today, and the sun was shining brightly. It wasn't very hot though, which I appreciated. Soon enough Ryan showed up and walked past me. He smiled seductively, and grabbed my waist, pushing me against the wall.

"Why are you doing this?!" I cried out. "Just leave me alone!" Suddenly he began to kiss my neck. "God damn it, stop!" I begged him.

His touch sent chills throughout my entire body. I pushed his hands off of me and backed away. He stared at me with lustful eyes, before grabbing me once more and kissing me. I shoved him away and smacked him. He laughed, amused by my reaction. "What the fuck is with you?!" I yelled.

"You're such a tease. You should've given in already, I bet you'd love it." He leaned closer to whisper in my ear "Your tits are amazing and that ass is so juicy, plus you've got those thick thighs... you just have such an incredible body."

"Let's get one thing straight: I'm not interested in you, never will be. So why don't you keep your mouth shut and your hands off me."

He chuckled "Well I guess I can just post the picture."

"Wait! No! Please no," I begged.

"You look so cute when you beg. Don't worry, I'll make sure to caption it right."

I started panicking and shaking. He's always wanted me but I've always refused because I knew he's a piece of shit. I hate him and everything about him. "Please! I'll do whatever you want."

He grinned at me and looked down at my chest. His fingers brushed across my nipple and squeezed it. He smirked, enjoying my discomfort. I could feel tears welling in my eyes. I didn't want anyone seeing the picture of me. Not only did I fear humiliation, but I also feared being disowned by my parents. This is exactly why I avoided hook ups and dating. I hated how guys treated women. They all thought they owned us. Just like Ryan thinks he owns me now. I couldn't believe I was even in this situation.

ck119
ck119
235 Followers
12