I Am My Bully's Slave Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began to grab my tits squeezing them hard. I sighed heavily and looked up at the sky. I wanted to get this over with. Out of nowhere he put his lips on mine and started kissing me. I felt his tongue enter my mouth. He pulled me close to his body, and placed his hand on the small of my back. I wanted to push him away, but I was afraid of what he'd do if I did.

He broke our kiss and whispered into my ear, "I know you want this. You know you want it." His words made me blush.

I whimpered. "I don't want this."

"You're lying," he replied. "You know you want it."

I trembled slightly, knowing that he might be right. I felt my pussy begin to moisten, and I began to panic again. He kissed me again, sucking on my bottom lip. I felt his hand resting on my ass and I felt the bulge in his pants rub against my thigh. I moaned softly and he began to grind against me. I was getting wetter and wetter. I was beginning to enjoy what he was doing. He pulled away and looked down at me, smiling. "We should head to our classes now, I'll see you later, Fat Cheeks."

He walked back inside, leaving me standing there, stunned. I felt sick to my stomach, and my heart was racing. I stood there for a while before I gathered myself and went to class. I sat at my desk as I felt my face burn red. I was embarrassed and ashamed of myself. I was disgusted with myself. I was angry with myself. I felt dirty. I felt used. I felt worthless. I was sick and tired of people treating me like shit. I was done with all of this. I didn't care anymore. I didn't want to deal with stupid idiots. I didn't want to be friends with girls who only cared about themselves. I didn't want to be around these fake assholes. I didn't want to be around anybody. I just wanted to disappear.

The day dragged on painfully slow as I sat at my desk staring at the clock. My mind was consumed with thoughts of Ryan and what he did. How he touched me. He had no respect for me and he never would. I sat there wishing he hadn't taken that stupid picture. I wished he wouldn't have taken the video of Janice. But most importantly, I wish I didn't give in when he showed me the video. Why did I even try to protect her? She wouldn't have done the same for me.

I hated how pathetic I acted in front of Ryan, and it made me hate myself more. It made me question my sanity and why I put up with so much shit from everyone.

At lunch time I headed over towards the tables where Janice and I usually sat together. She was already seated at our usual table but instead of sitting next to her I walked straight past the table, without looking back. I noticed a lot of the guys staring at me, trying to whispering amongst each other, but I could hear what they were saying.

"Her ass is unbelievable."

"She's got such an amazing ass."

"Her tits are so big."

When I reached the far corner of the cafeteria I sat down and placed my tray on the table. I was far enough away from everyone. After eating all my food I took out my phone and began scrolling through Instagram. I got a text from Ryan saying 'Thanks for the make out sesh. I loved having my hand on that sexy ass.' I just ignored it.

The rest of the school day seemed like it dragged on for eternity but finally we were done for the day and I was so exhausted. Not wanting to deal with Ryan or Janice on the bus I decided to walk. I just needed the alone time. The walk was long, but it felt good to have some peace and quiet.

When I got home, I noticed my parent's cars in the driveway. I opened the door and was greeted by my mother's stern voice, "Where have you been? I was worried."

"I walked home from school, is that a problem?"

She narrowed her eyes at me and said, "Well you should've texted me or called. I need to know that you're safe."

"It's not a big deal mom, I'm eighteen. I can take care of myself. I don't need you to worry about me all the time."

"I'm your mother, it's my job to worry about you."

"Yeah right," I retorted sarcastically, rolling my eyes "That's funny."

She sighed heavily, placing her hands on her hips as she stared at me. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing."

I went upstairs into my room and closed the door behind me as my mom yelled up after me "Can you stay down here? Dinner's almost ready."

I flopped down onto my bed and looked out the window. The sky was clear blue with no clouds in sight. My parents are overprotective of me, always worrying about me and my safety. But my mom can't even realize when I clearly don't want to be around someone.

After a few minutes of just laying in bed I heard a knock at my door. "Come in."

My dad entered my room, closing the door behind him as he sat down on the edge of my bed, "How was your day, Pumpkin?"

"Fine." I responded quietly "Same old thing."

"You seem upset, what's going on?"

"Nothing, dad."

"You know you can talk to me about anything,"he replied gently as he stroked my hair.

I sighed heavily "I just had a bad day."

"What happened?"

"I had a stupid fight with Janice and we're not talking anymore."

"I see... Well maybe it's best you two aren't friends then."

I looked up at him, confused. "Why do you say that?"

"That girl is the most self absorbed person I've ever met, you always had to cater to her wants and needs," he told me. "It's not a loss, sweetheart."

I wanted to tell him the truth about Ryan, so badly, but the words wouldn't come out. Instead I just smiled weakly back at him "Thanks dad."

He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and left the room as my mom came in to tell us dinner was ready. We ate dinner in silence. I just sat there while eating, thinking about what happened today, with Ryan. I wondered if he'd ever leave me alone.

The doorbell rang, interrupting my thoughts, my mom got up and walked to the front door, as he left my view I heard the door open and a surprised "Oh, hello!" from her. The door closed and my dad called out "Who is it?"

My mom and Ryan walked around the corner and he had a devilish smile on his face.

I stood up as they walked into the living room, into the kitchen. "Ryan's here to work on an assignment with you," my mom informed me, as if I wanted him here.

"We should head upstairs and get started, if that's okay with you," Ryan added with a smile.

I nodded slowly, unable to find the words to speak up. I didn't know how to act around them, especially since Ryan was here. The last thing I wanted was him here. I grabbed his arm and dragged him to the stairs. I could feel myself begin to tremble slightly as we walked upstairs. Once inside my room Ryan followed me in and sat on my bed.

"You can't just keep showing up here unannounced," I told him, crossing my arms.

He shrugged, still smiling "Well I like to surprise you. Plus you have such a big ass and I like watching it sway."

I glared at him, "Shut the fuck up."

"What are we even doing a project on?" he asked.

I glared at him again "We decided to write about Edgar Allen Poe, dipshit."

"I don't even know who that is."

"He was a Poet, we're making our project on him."

"Why not Shakespeare?" He questioned.

"Because I bet you like ninety percent of the class are gonna do something about Shakespeare."

He nodded as if he understood what I was saying, but he didn't know anything about Shakespeare or Edgar Allen Poe or anything that wasn't related to sports. We looked up Edgar Allen Poe on Google and started writing our paper for the assignment. I still wasn't exactly comfortable with him. Ryan seemed to have trouble sitting still for too long, so he kept getting up and moving around. He'd stand by the window and stare outside. He'd go back to the bed for a little then get back up again and come over to my desk and watch me write out the entire thing.

After an hour or so I finished, without him doing a single thing. As soon as I did he sat down on the bed and looked at me "Good job, we make a good team."

"Thanks," I said flatly "I did all the work."

My mom came into the room to let us know my parents were gonna go out for a little while and see a movie "You guys wanna come?" she asked.

Ryan turned his head away from her and said "Sadly we can't, we've still got a ton of stuff to do."

"Ok then, good luck with your homework guys. Sam text me if you need anything."

She left the room and a few minutes later I heard them leave the house. As soon as they left, Ryan moved onto the bed and pat his hand on the mattress. I sighed and sat next to him. He put his arm around me, pulling me closer to him as he whispered into my ear "Looks like we're all alone, what should we do?" He began to rub my thigh as he spoke.

I turned my head away from him. I felt his lips on my neck as he bit down gently on my skin. My heart started beating fast and I felt a tingling sensation go down my legs as he continued to kiss my neck and ears.

"Oh god," I whispered as I tried to push him off me, "Ryan please stop."

"But we're all alone," he said, moving his lips against my neck as he spoke "We could do whatever we want."

He grabbed me and pushed me on my back onto the bed. His mouth came down on mine as he held me down as we kissed. My heart was beating fast and my cheeks were burning. He was being so aggressive and I couldn't even think straight. When we parted ways he pulled himself closer to me and started kissing my neck again. I could feel his fingers running through my hair, as he pulled me closer to him again. He stopped kissing me and moved his hand down to my stomach. I squirmed and tried to push him off me but he had me pinned down too tightly. He kissed down my stomach as he pulled down my pants and slid them off my legs. He put his hand inside my underwear and rubbed my clit while he kissed my stomach. I moaned softly as his mouth moved down my stomach. He began to pull off my panties and kiss my thighs.

I laid there on the bed with a dazed look on my face as Ryan ran his tongue up and down my thigh. It took everything in me not to scream out right then and there. My breathing increased dramatically and I felt my chest tighten as I fought the urge to make noise. But I kept silent and let him lick me without making a sound. As he moved closer towards my vagina, I felt something warm move over my lips and I gasped loudly. He was licking my pussy, it felt amazing. I closed my eyes and moaned as he continued to eat me out.

His tongue worked magic against my sensitive flesh. The pleasure coursing throughout my entire body made me shiver from head to toe. When he eventually finished eating me out I could feel the wetness dripping down onto the sheets beneath us. I opened my eyes and looked at him "Ryan... Oh god..."

"You liked that, didn't you," he said, kissing my pussy softly.

I nodded as his mouth went back to work on my clit, sucking on it slowly, causing me to shudder in ecstasy as goosebumps broke out on my skin. I couldn't hold back any longer as I reached down between my legs and grabbed a handful of his hair. His eyes met mine and he smiled as I pulled his hair tightly. I placed both hands on either side of his head. He moaned loudly as I started moving his head back and forth. It felt so good, yet so wrong as his tongue massaged my pussy, the waves of pleasure got stronger until I was unable to contain myself anymore.

I cried out "Ryan! I'm gonna cum!"

My entire body began convulsing in pleasure as he sucked my clit. The feeling sent me over the edge and I screamed as a wave of electricity raced through every part of. My toes curled and my eyes rolled back in their sockets as I came. Ryan just kept going, never stopping his assault on my clit as I writhed around underneath him. Then he grabbed my waist and flipped me onto my stomach

"What are you doing?" I asked.

Without saying anything he lifted my ass up and shoved his face in between my cheeks. I gasped sharply as his tongue went straight to work against the opening. He kissed up against my butt crack and then proceeded to push it against my puckered anus. I whimpered loudly as he began to lick my tight little hole, rimming me slowly while making me tremble in pleasure. As soon as his tongue made contact with it, I arched my back and pressed myself back further onto his mouth.

"Yes, just like that. Eat my fucking ass," I moaned.

As his tongue moved faster inside me, pushing harder against me, causing me to moan louder and louder each time. His hands squeezed my ass roughly as he devoured my asshole. I let out another loud scream into the pillow as I felt him move his other hand from behind me down to my pussy and rub my clit again.

The pressure building inside me became too much and I finally reached my limit as I screamed loudly into the sheets. My orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks, as I felt the tingling sensation run throughout my whole body. I bit my lip as he continued to eat out my hole, causing me to feel my body jerk and shiver all over. He didn't stop there either, as he began to lick my pussy. I moaned loudly as he rubbed my clit and I started to come down off the high, still trembling in pleasure. Once we both calmed down Ryan pulled himself away from my backside and slid back onto his knees.

"I wanna fuck that delicious pussy," he whispered.

"No- y-you can't," I pleaded.

"Why the hell not?"

"I'm a virgin."

12