I am not a slut, yet!

Story Info
After a man lies about my promiscuity another man takes me.
1.1k words
4.18
16.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I typically buy my marijuana from Dennis, my friends much older, gay uncle but this day he wasn't home or answering his phone.

I knew that his neighbor, Greg, sold weed for him sometimes so despite not knowing him well I went to his door and knocked.

"How can I help you?" Greg asked while sizing me up.

I am a very petite, 18-year-old male at only 115 pounds and 5'3 inches tall. There's really not much to me. I have no bulge because I have a very small 3 inch penis while fully erect. I do, however, have a popping little booty and firm abs from all the squats I do.

"Can I maybe buy some pot from you?" I ask. I'm shy as hell and nervous.

Greg is a large man and over six feet tall. He towers over me. He is roughly 45-years-old and is completely straight as far as I can tell.

Greg waves me in and I walk into his apartment. Inside is messy but there's a very large television and a nice couch so I take a seat. That's when things began to get weird.

Greg started talking about his homosexual friend whom has sex with very young men and at first I assume he's talking about Uncle Dennis.

He grabs the remote control and switches the television to his DVD player. Suddenly, Moaning began and I looked to the television to see a young twink taking a very large cock up his ass.

I look away and then cover my eyes. I have never seen gay pornography before and so far it's not for me.

"Do you actually not want to watch or are you acting this way because you think you're supposed to?" Greg asks while moving his hand to his extremely thick, 9 inch penis.

"I don't want to see." I say casually while looking at Greg's swollen cock as if it was a car wreck. I just could not look away.

I must admit I have been curious and while I don't own a dildo I have put carrots, sausages and hotdogs in my booty hole. I've considered asking Dennis to be my first but I want my girl sexual encounter to be a girl.

I'm wearing a black T-shirt, tight jeans and a pair of my sisters pink panties. I've been experimenting with cross dressing a little lately.

"Don't treat me like an idiot. Dennis told me you're a little bitch and if you're not why are you wearing these?" Greg says while reaching over and pulling up the strap of my sisters hipster-cut panties.

It turns out Dennis has been lying and telling Greg we have all sorts of wild sex. He told Greg I'm his bitch and I will suck any cock in front of me. He even told Greg that he could get me to do it on video!

I denied everything but Greg stood up and started to wave his massive cock in front of my face. I didn't know what to do. I panicked and stuck my tongue out, guiding it in to my mouth.

It tasted the way dirty underwear smell but I knew that if I sucked it good and fast it would be over soon. I could feel myself getting aroused by the taboo of having a strange mans genitalia in my mouth. An almost total stranger had the part of their body they use to pee in my MOUTH! This is hot.

I do what I've seen from porn videos; never having experienced or given a blowjob myself. I lick around the head, shove my tongue in his urethra and give the entire base little pecks of a kiss the way you'd kiss your grandma and over time I adjusted and forgot about the taste.

I slurped him as far as I could into my tight, warm mouth but it wasn't far enough for his pleasure. Greg grab the sides of my head and began to skull fuck me. He pushed his cock so far down my throat that I threw up and he continued to thrust while I did.

My saliva was everywhere; All over his cock and my face. Greg reached down and unzipped my pants, exposing my soft, little, oversized cit of a penis.

Disappointed that I wasn't completely aroused Greg reached down and picked up my petite body, flipping me around so my stomach wrests on the couch and my face is buried in the back.

Greg pulls down my pants and spanks my booty. The last person to spank me was my Mother but I almost enjoyed it this time. Not so much the feeling but the attention my bum was receiving.

He then spits on my asshole and jams his index fingers between my buns and right into my virgin hole. It hurts. It burns. I sway my bum away. I'm resisting the best I can when I feel the tip of his cock touch my asshole and I give up; There's no point in resisting. He's already won.

I felt my asshole stretch larger than it's ever gone and it feels like it's tearing for a moment but then I adjust and for another moment it's okay but then as his 9 inch pecker thrusts into my tummy my stomach begins to hurt.

He thrusts into me over and over again, harder with every push and he begins to gain momentum. He's holding my hips and lifting me off the couch with each hump. Slamming himself into my formerly virgin ass.

Greg grabs the back of my head and turns it to the side before pulling out and putting his cock deep into my mouth.

"How does that taste? Taste your ass, slut." He moans as he fucks my face and reaches down to finger my asshole.

I could definitely taste my ass on his cock. I didn't really mind though, I sucked it clean as fast as I could.

Greg began to moan louder and louder. He thrusts my face hard, fucking my little mouth lips before it happened. He shot his load into my mouth, pulling out in time to squirt all over my face and then he stopped and pulled his pants up.

I lay still, violated, gaping, sore and horny.

I catch my breath and get up; pulling up my pants in a single motion while I do and then quickly make my way to the door.

As I'm putting on my shoes Greg brings me a large bag of weed and says that it's on the house.

I thank him despite my life changing payment I'd made earlier and walk all the way home with his cum on my face,

That night I must have thought about what happened to me and jerked off at least five times. I couldn't wait until it happened again. I may not have been a slut yet but I was quickly going to learn that I definitely was one.