I am not Shopping with You Again

Story Info
We get home and you are trying on the clothes you bought.
804 words
3.57
4.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We get home and clean up from a day of your shopping. Exhausted from following you from store to store I sit down in my chair to relax. You walk into the room wearing one of the dresses you bought. Asking me how it looks I tell you it looks great but you know I am really not in the mood for it. You go back into the bedroom and put on a pair of pants that you bought and come back topless. You ask how the pants look and I again tell you that they look good and you stomp out of the room. Moments later you return wearing a negligee and ask how I you look in it. I look up and tell you that you look real good before you can ask.

You come over and lean down to kiss me. I grab your arm and pull you across my lap. I raise my hand and bring it down hard on your sexy ass. You yell that it hurts and I do it again. I spank your sexy ass until it is red then I softly rub it and tell you that I will not shop with you again.

When your ass eases up from the pain of the spanking you get on your knees between my feet. You slide your hands up and down my legs rubbing up over my erection. You unfasten my pants and I stand for you to pull them down. Your put your hand around my erection and slowly slide it up and down.

You apologize for taking so long in the stores and then wrap your lips around my erection. Sliding your mouth down onto it you gently suck as your hands slide up and down my legs. Placing my hand on the side if your face I gently rub around your ear. As my excitement builds I grab your hair and move your head up and down faster. Out of control I erupt in a wonderful orgasm and pull you up to kiss you passionately.

We stand and I take you buy the hand leading you to the bedroom. You get on the bed and I get the restraints out and fasten your ankles and wrists so that you can't move. Softly I kiss up and down your body kissing over each breast. Gently I kiss each of your nipples and put my lips around them sucking them gently.

Kissing up and down I get closer and closer to your pussy. Softly I kiss your pussy and slide my tongue over your clit. Slowly I slide my fingers inside you and move them in and out. My tongue gently rubs your clit feeling it swell more. As I feel your clit swell I put my lips around it and gently suck it. Your body begins to tremble and I stop sucking your clit and gently spank it a couple of times. As I spank it you pull at the restraints trying to get away from them.

I get off of the bed and let you lie there as you settle down. You ask me why I stopped and I tell you that it is like going to another store. Each time you get close to an orgasm I stop and wait for you to settle down then start again.

You begin to beg me to let you cum and I ask you if you feel like the torture is enough for you to remember I am not going shopping with you again. I rub your clit with my tongue again and as it gets excited again I gently suck it. Feeling it throb as I suck it I hold it with my lips and rub it with my tongue. You start trembling and I slide my fingers in and out of you. Your body tenses and you shake all over as your orgasm rocks your body.

Moving over top of you I release you from your restraints and we embrace as we kiss passionately. My erection is against your opening as I push gently against you. My erection slides inside you slowly and I move it in and out. We kiss passionately as I slide deep inside you. Pushing into you I rub against your clit keeping it excited. I push harder into you pressing harder against your clit. You wrap your legs around me and pull up against me.

I roll us over getting you on top of me. You move your body around and rock back and forth. Rubbing your clit against me you press down hard as I push up against you. Our excitement builds out of control and we explode in a magnificent orgasm. Stars are streaking through our minds as we collapse in each others arms and kiss passionately.