All Comments on 'I Am Selfish. And She Loves It.'

by wallstreetguy

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 2 years ago

Yes. I really love this. There is nothing a woman loves more than to be so deeply wanted by her man. To be loved and not shared or allowed a side person in an emotional situation. Belonging to only one is truly how it should be, but it works both ways. He should feel the same from her as she gets from him.

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredover 2 years ago

"She knows that this means." Hint: That's not a sentence. Bonus hint: It doesn't mean what you probably intended, either. You also seemed confused about when to use 'here' and 'there' in reference to a place where you're not currently occupying. This is also not a sentence: "I still do not know who but she is." Then we learn you don't know how to write dialogue, either. ["Still standing in the middle of the room, I take down my khaki grey pants and underwear.] Note, that quotation mark is totally misplaced. One minute she always has soup on the stove, the next she's making hamburgers. Lesson to be learned? A story this short has no excuse for such sloppy editing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwallstreetguy@wallstreetguy
Lover of women. All kinds. All shapes. All sizes. All everything. But on my terms and by my rules. Tons of kinks, including smart women. That is my favorite. Dom as fuck. Fit as fuck too. I am sometimes demanding but also super affectionate. I love giving attention and affe...