I am Timothy: your... Ch. 06

Story Info
Mom shows what she can do.
7.4k words
3.89
12.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dannie81
Dannie81
83 Followers

Mom looked at me, a range of emotions flashed across her face. Anger was first, relief, love, forgiveness, and worry all competed, pain I saw too and that ripped at me. I grabbed mom when I saw that I had hurt her and and put my head on her shoulder. She pulled me up to lie on the couch beside her. I told her about how I loved her and had run away to not be physically violent. I told her about the panic at being told to do what I just would not do. That I could not get away had caused the panic.

Mom held me and stroked my hair. She listened and asked about when the panic started I told her when I had to swear. I told her about what that felt like; being forced to swear. I told her about seeing her so angry and hurt; how I had promised then not to hurt her again that way. Mom pulled my hair until I was looking at her.

"You are a fantastic man Timothy. You keep a promise, you do the very best you can all the time."

I wiped the tears from my eyes and kissed her.

"Mom, we do a lot about what I want... can we do something you want please? I was thinking about that while I made coffee."

I felt mom move to be on top so I turned to let her. When she was lying on me she looked me in the eyes.

"What had you thinking this?"

"Part of the issue last night mom was you were trying to do something to help me. I realized that practically everything we do is something I ask for, and that is unfair on you. You're awesome, but that is not what we agreed on. I still end up in charge like that, and I don't want that."

"Tim, you do so much for me! Nobody ever fought for me! Nobody ever spent the time to help me get my own thing going just to give me independence. And the only way for you to learn is to ask and we see."

"Then I'm asking mom. Do what you would like to."

Mom spread her legs and took me into her instead of speaking. Every time I tried to use my hands to fondle or play with her breasts she slapped my hands down. She rode me until she had her first orgasm. After that I was allowed to use hands and mouth to bring her to another orgasm. Before I could cum she stopped, just slipping me out of her and lying by my side. She could tell I was close and didn't try to please me; I lay holding her while having a raging erection and wanting to ejaculate like never before.

"Oh no, you don't. I decide that." Mom said as my hand went to my crotch.

"Mom I need to!"

"Your chance was yesterday. Take your mind off your dick. I could help you do that. The cane is right there."

I thought of anything unsexy to try and get my erection down. Mom watched in interest until I started recalling star navigation procedures. She smiled and kissed me congratulations and pulled me by the hand to bath. In the bathroom she handed me the chastity cage.

"Choose. If you put that on I take more control. If you don't we go back to what we had."

"Mom, I am at your judgement."

I held the cage out to her. My feelings about the cage were deeply mixed. Right at that moment I wanted nothing to do with the cage because I wanted to ejaculate. At the same time though I needed it. I knew I did because I knew I needed to be controlled. Especially, because of grandma and my father, without mom holding me and in control there was no telling how much damage I would do to unconnected people simply because I was angry.

Mom made no move to take the cage. She looked at it and at me. She understood something when she looked in my eyes.

"Presentation Position." She ordered.

I moved and stood as she wanted me to, presenting my balls in an ideal position to do whatever she wanted. I was shaking in fear as I stood. I had no idea if she was going to hurt them. She saw my nervousness and nodded.

"You need it for more than just a reminder of here don't you? With this on at work it also reminds you to work in that company, it tells you that there is unacceptable behavior. It reminds you that others aside from you depend on your decisions... we'll see how you do without it today."

"Thank you mom."

We bathed together with mom letting me cum when we made love in her room before we got dressed. We discussed the day ahead, I told mom that I had found my half-sister through a private detective. Nothing was going to keep her from seeing the family.

"Mom? We haven't finished last night's punishment yet." I said as we screamed back across the water from seeing my sister.

It had been sad, but it had given the family information. The police detective I had called was very interested as I told him that Maria could not have children. She and my father had probably set another girl up, one who would be under age and as such a prosecution was entirely possible. I opened my father's financial records and gave directions to look into. The family were incredibly thankful. The detective had a predatory gleam in his eye as we had said goodbye.

"Yes, next weekend. Take time to recover first."

"Ok, but only if it's what you want to do."

"Oh, it's what I want to do. You also ran out on me and did not tell me what was happening, that will also be worked on over the weekend."

I reached out and drew mom to me to kiss her and give her a hug. She laughed in surprised delight at that.

"I would almost say that you enjoy being punished!"

"I love you. It's not about enjoying it, it's that you know I need you to be hard on me. It's just the wait..."

"That is the part I enjoy."

The week dragged by. I spent my time at work wishing I was hope, getting the left over punishment over. My time at was spent in dread that it was being prepared, according to mom. The work meetings were largely about nothing unexpected or beyond dealing with. Grandad was definitely afraid of me and several directors picked that up quickly. I watched as grandad got sidelined on many new issues coming up.

On Thursday I had a meeting with a Marine Corps lieutenant general, a vice admiral, and Dusty. They had an inspection of our facilities, mere formality because Dusty's marines had already given feedback. They were impressed as I showed designs we could sample for testing. It was in my office that I discussed worries I had. I started by telling them of grandad and grandma helping to cover my father's actions and what I was doing about it.

"Damn son! You're kicking ass, Fucking go for it! We don't mind." The admiral said.

"I'm not asking clearance to engage admiral. I'm asking for fire support. And advising there is an information security risk here."

All three officers immediately sharpened their attention.

"My Grandfather and grandmother have access to the information, or at least will have when the material orders start and the products get brought onto our product lists. I am going to break them financially, they know I will. As such the only way they will be able to get money without my knowing, harming this project to harm me and weaken my position on the board, will be to steal and sell the information."

"Ah fuck kid, we got your back on that now we know." The marine general said.

"I want to go one step further general. I am a good sea captain, I might even be able to run a small fleet of ships. This... is a highly complex command, I do not have the experience, organizational ability, co-ordination ability to effectively run it."

The three officers nodded that could completely understand that. They were relieved to see that I was aware of my shortcomings. It was a nagging worry to them and reassuring to know I was aware of it.

"What's your plan Timothy?" dusty asked.

"He has a plan Dusty? Fuck how good is this kid?"

"General, Timothy worked an international insurance and smuggling operation for a year just to get back to the world. He won't shit without a plan."

"She's right General. My plan will entail the marines losing a senior officer. I want the Brigadier to come in here, officially as military sales liaison and deputy VP in my office. But the Brigadier needs to advise me and give me a crash course in running something like this. She gets to sit in the board meetings because I will be giving evidence in several trials. As command of the organization shifts to me, or at least away from my grandfather she takes over as VP, you'll need to resign Dusty. When I go to university next year or the year after the Brigadier steps in as president. This way we don't alarm the investors, we have a smooth transition of control, you have time to create a smooth transition in Dusty's post, everybody happy. After I finish varsity she retains control, I go off and do the next thing. This is my takeover and transition plan Dusty. Have a look and we can discuss at our next routine meeting in two weeks." I said handing dusty a flash drive.

"Fuck you son! You need somebody more senior! I could jump on this show."

"Get fucked Kevin, this shit needs a marine!"

Both officers could see a massive score here that went beyond money. With what we were doing the company would go to the Fortune Five Hundred easily. there was a huge amount of status and influence involved in that. such a springboard was a very nice boost for practically anything as they got to network among people who could finance or back a political career or go for bigger concerns.

"General? Admiral? My vote is the Brigadier, we work well together, she already has a lot of nitty gritty intelligence, she will not cause as much upheaval as losing a general will. She is already based here and can start sooner. All it will take is one order, surely? Moving a general from the pentagon to here to act as liaison will set bells ringing everywhere."

Dusty winked at me with a smile.

"He has a lot going for his proposal general." She said.

"Shit, getting court marshalled never looked so good." The general said.

"Ah fuck! If these materials are half as good I can sell twenty minesweepers to the navy. The international sales... holy crap! Son, think of future development!"

"Admiral, if the ship building angle pans out we'll need an admiral just for that. General, the design component will also go international, Japan, Philippines, actually the whole Pacific Rim, Greece, Portugal, France, Great Britain will all need the capability and custom designs. Those are also massively complex operations."

The admiral and general stared at me intimidatingly. I stared straight back. Dusty broke the atmosphere up by suggesting that this could be discussed at the base with the information available. She didn't have a hint of her amusement in her voice or face. Everybody knew she was laughing though because the casting vote was mine and I had already said who I wanted. Dusty was also laughing because she was getting around a glass ceiling from a completely unexpected direction.

Everybody agreed and it was an outwardly friendly group that went to the cars waiting for the the general and admiral. Dusty being the junior officer would be the last to leave. She saluted the general as he left after the admiral and looked at me.

"You do realize that ten generals are going to be fighting about this right?"

"Only ten?"

Dusty laughed and shook her head as her car pulled up.

"Timothy, this going to be incredible. Come to the O club with Vivienne when you have those proto types ready."

"Dusty, just a word? Fred Henning is looking forward to working with you."

Dusty did a double take and then nodded, a phone call would not be a bad idea. Fred was my senior project engineer for the vessels we were designing and prototyping for the marines. I had seen him need to move his erection when the three officers had left the test tank where he had demonstrated how a design worked. I knew it had been Dusty driving him wild because he had done it before when it had only been her.

Elsa and I went through the agenda, I had nothing in my diary until Monday having set two days aside for the generals. There were no new developments, just catching up with reports on the progress at The Belt and the Azores. Reading about the charter line it was clear the guy there was not going to cope. I called my sister's grandfather who had run a holiday yacht and offered him the job. He had the qualifications, the experience, and I actually liked the older man nearing his sixties. He was a bit surprised and asked why I would do this. The simplest explanation was that he was family, he accepted that.

I was making arrangements for the mountain of paper work that went with recalling one officer and sending another as I sent mom a text that I was nearly finished with what I had planned for the week. I was reading about how the engineers were turning an old warship that had become a personal yacht, into a little automated factory that could become a luxury cruiser again when mom sent a message: Come Home Now and Take Tomorrow Off. I sent a few quick suggestions to those engineers and told Elsa that I would not be coming in the next day. Twenty minutes after receiving mom's message I was on the way home.

When I got home the house was quiet; a message in the hall was simple. Get naked, put my collar and cuffs on with the ankle cuffs, and wait at the front door on my knees. I obeyed, and stayed on my knees for half an hour before considering this to be pointless, I was about to stand up when I heard mom's car stop at the garage. I was kneeling quietly when mom came through the door with a lot of shopping bags.

"Hello, have you been a good boy? Kiss my feet and then we'll see." Mom greeted.

She waited until I had kissed each foot then gave me the shopping bags to hold and called me to the living room. We watched CCTV footage of me doing what mom had ordered. With mom satisfied she patted my ass in congratulations. Although she could tell I had nearly disobeyed her she was happy that I had.

"Go and put the bags down in the kitchen and make me coffee."

"Sure. What's in the bags? Should I put it away?"

"It will all go to your room. You can take it up later. And, no you can't look yet."

I liked mom in this mood, I seldom saw it though. She knew what she wanted and was having no trouble telling me. I made the coffee feeling good while also feeling apprehensive. Clearly whatever was in the shopping bags was going to be used on me or to treat me, I could see a lot of drug store branding. Mom had trained as a psychologist after I was born but that had started with an EMT qualification which she maintained; she needed to for running the school. I knew she had also done a physiotherapy course. I wondered what was in store. She told me to bring the coffee to her room with the bags when it was made and went upstairs.

Mom was in her underwear when I brought her coffee on a tray. She was sitting at her dressing table doing her makeup and asked me to put the tray down. Something was bugging her, I could see. I had not brought the shopping but waited as mom did her lipstick. She saw me watching, I loved watching her do this; she knew I did.

"Kneel here beside me Timothy."

I did as she asked and waited as she got her thoughts I order. She filled the time mostly by turning to me and brushing my hair and commenting that I needed a haircut. She checked my fingernails and commented that I was letting them be longer than when I came to her. I explained about how I had enjoyed scratching her back lightly and the fingernails helped. Mom smiled softly at me and kissed my cheek.

"Do you know what the hardest part about being a domme is?"

"I suppose understanding your submissive?"

"That is hard yes. But not really, all submissives have some major issues of abuse in their past. Even you, ripped from home at five, that and you're and uncompromising bastard with a conscience. I heard about what you did for Gerry, Renata called me. You're not going to fire that GM in the Azores are you? It's not his fault."

Gerry was my sister, Gayle's, grandfather. Renata was Gerry's daughter. Mom was right I wanted the current GM to run the small boats service section. She was right about me being an uncompromising bastard too.

"The hardest part is caring and hurting somebody you love on purpose. It's a different game for a domina who gets paid. The person under her control is a customer, the scene has been discussed and nothing happens that the customer did not pay for. For somebody like me though..."

"I know you feel bad after; that is why you check so much."

"I check because I love you; you're my son too, with everything that brings. I check up on you when you are asleep very often. That is not it Timothy, you do a wonderful job of reassuring me after too. The trouble is that I am always afraid of losing you. Last weekend was scary for me, not because you are so physically strong, but because you refused to talk to me. Every domina fears that her submissive will stop loving her because she pushed too far. It's when the submissive stops talking that trouble starts. It tears a domina up like you would not believe when a submissive leaves her. Did she go too far? Not far enough? It's worse when the submissive is somebody like you. You're capable, you do not need micromanagement. You're tough and don't whine much, I've seen submissives who cry much sooner than you, and take much longer to recover."

"Are you worried about taking charge mom? Doing what you think we need? Not doing what I ask about?"

"Yes, very much."

"I asked mom, it's a play if you like. A long duration play; set an end time if you like and we discuss then. What do you think we need? Not what do I need or want to find out. It's about what we need, what do you need me to learn or understand?" I said.

Mom looked down at me with tears in her eyes. The same tears a girl gets when she sees a cute puppy, almost. I watched worry lift for her eyes to be replaced by that. I saw her looking at me with love and a lot of admiration. I kissed her hands and then under each ear, I wrapped my arms around as I kissed and used my longer nails to softly scratch her back. Nothing I could say would make her mind up, I could only support and let her know I was happy.

"You do know how to flatter Tim..." Mom said softly with pleasure in her voice.

She turned around to let me scratch better and I could see goose bumps of pleasure as I scratched and tickled lightly, now and again she would shiver in delight. I undid her bra to have a better run up and down her back and her head dropped to her chest as she leaned forward while shifting her ass closer to me for better effects.

"We need a housekeeper..." Mom said dreamily.

"Do you have someone in mind?"

"Yes... we need to get me pregnant too."

"We're working on that right."

"Yes we are." Mom chuckled.

"Do we need anything now mom?""

"This ends when you have to go to Florida to give evidence. When you come back we can decide further."

"Ok mom. Do you think we need to sort anything out now?'

"Yes, we need you to learn that there is no vacation from your family in my home. There is no running away to a dark room because you're upset, I will not tolerate you shutting me or our children out... Let's get you punished then." Mom said making her mind up.

Mom stood up, turned around and kissed me on the cheek. She went to her wardrobe and took her electric blue leather dress out, then the boots she loved wearing with the outfit. She considered, and put a petticoat on first. She sat down and put a foot out for me to put on. After her boots I helped he get the dress right and drew the zipper up. The last thing I did was to find the laces that went with the outfit and lace the corseted top part tighter to mom's body.

She sent me to fetch the shopping bags while she unlocked my room and started preparing. I didn't race, this was going to hurt, but I didn't dawdle either. I wanted this over. Mostly though I was delighted that mom had clarity about where we were going. She was preparing for a baby and was going to teach me to be the husband and father she needed.

Dannie81
Dannie81
83 Followers
12