I am What I Am!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got him to kneel alongside her, while I was going to demonstrate what I wanted him to do. I started by kissing her, sensuously, and then ran my hand over her body, touching what I could. I ran my fingers over her mons, through her tight curls of pubic hair. She hadn't ever trimmed her bush by the looks of it, and while it was no problem for me, it may have been for her husband. I would get to that later, but for now, let's keep moving.

I gently ran my fingers over her mound again, and felt for the soft tissues of her vagina. I wiped my pointer finger up and down her slit, asking her to open her legs a little. While kissing her, my finger found her clit and I gently massaged it. (Don't get too rough here guys, it is very sensitive, carrying twice the number of nerve endings your dick has.) Out the corner of my eye, I could see him watching, and his hand crept to his dick.

I bent my head and suckled her nipple, then, while I was playing with her pussy, I kissed her body, again and again. I made my way down to her fur and kissed it. It didn't actually taste too bad, well, OK, it really tasted like her, given my hands had spread the moisture from her cunt over her pubes. I pushed her legs apart, lowering my face to her lovely lips.

She wasn't the first woman I had gone down on, but she was certainly the tastiest. I don't know what she ate, or drank, but fuck, she was really delicious. I lapped her lips, I licked her clit, I just kept it up until I could feel her trembling, then, all of a sudden, she exploded in a frenzy of movement. She cried loudly, while flopping around. It was hard to hang on but I could hear her cries of delight. Finally, she had cum!

He asked me what did I do to her? I told him that all I did was give her pleasure. When she regained her breath her comment was "What was that?" So I told her, that was an orgasm. She was astounded that something so pleasurable could have such an effect. I then told him that he was to do exactly the same. He wanted to argue by pointing out that he had not ejaculated. I responded by telling him that a healthy, young woman could cum several times and still go again, but a man could only cum once and then he would have to wait until he recovered, before going on. It was a better option to make sure his lover had more than one orgasm when lovemaking, it keeps her coming back for more. (Not entirely true, but she proved to be like this, but guys, some women are done after a single orgasm and just let the guy finish inside her to be polite.)

It was obvious that she had not orgasmed before, she was asking so many questions. I told her to wait, I will answer her questions but later, I had another client coming in a while. She replied that if that was the case, then I had better show her how to do it properly. I thought about it and, looking at the clock, she was right. We were running out of time.

I got him to lie on top of me, to stick his cock into me and show me what he was doing. All good, for him, not good for me. I got him off me and told her to roll over onto all fours. She did, after making sure she was well and truly moist, I then positioned him so he could enter her from the rear, and he slid into her easily. I talked him into timing his strokes, not just plunge in and out of her. I told him not to hold back, but to keep fucking her until he blew.

He went a bright red at the word, fucking, and gasped when I said blew. She said, do it! He did. He pumped her at a steady rhythm, his ass pushing in and out, his cock sliding up and down that tasty love tunnel. Slowly but surely he built a head of steam. I could see his skin flushing, his breath becoming more and more ragged then he shot his load into her. He pulled out of her and I told him to watch what happens next.

He moved away and I replaced his cock with my tongue. I wanted to lick the cum he had shot into her, out of her. I ran my tongue up and down her snatch, paying particular attention to her now opened love chute. I drove my tongue into her. I flicked my fingers over her clit, and soon, she too was cumming, again. Her spasms shot little jets of his cum out of her where my eager lips were waiting to suck it up. Fuck, I loved it. I loved the taste of their mixed juice.

As she calmed he was watching me, so I wiped any spare cum from around my mouth, then, as he was still half erect, I took his cock into my mouth to get any residual cum from him. That was like a warm, salty, vanilla drink. Fuck, it was nice.

They both took advantage of the bathroom and washed themselves, quickly. They paid and when they were leaving, she said that she wanted more, so made another appointment, but this time, she knew he was going on a church trip so would it be alright if she was to come on her own? Of course, I told her, and I would certainly be looking forward to it.

Later that week, the client who had recommended me made an appointment. When he arrived, he told me he worked with the husband, and his performance at work had been slipping. He was in serious danger of losing his job he was so desperately unhappy. My client knew I was not just a good fuck, but he felt also a very caring and loving person, and if he had thought of it he would have called and alerted me to what might happen. He also told me that now, the husband was getting his life back together, his performance at work was improving and if this kept up, he would be better than he was before. Basically, my client liked the guy and wanted to help, so he recommended me. So, no practical joke, it was for real. I didn't know it then, but this was to become a seriously large part of my business, still is and I love that I can help couples out like this, young couples starting out, older couples who have been married for thirty years, but together out of habit, giving them all new leases on life. I don't fuck them all, but most of them I do, and it is good intellectual and physical fun that kind of seriously close counselling, healing.

The wife's appointment came about and within moments of her arriving we were on the bed, naked and giving each other pleasure. We had a sixty-niner, we scissored, we masturbated each other, but mostly, we held each other and caressed and kissed and orgasmed when we felt like it. I love that she came over my face then kissed it all off. She was really moving on. After she had made me cum, and that was such a turnaround from just a month before, she held me and kissed me, and told me that she loved doing that to me. Did that make her a lesbian?

No, I told her. One woman lover does not a lesbian make, I said. We discussed this and simply put, I suggested she loved it because I was the first person to make her cum. If it had been her husband, she would be very dubious about a physical relationship with any woman. As a lover, she was pretty good and would only get better, but her first responsibility was to her husband. It was that relationship that was more important than anything else, if she was committed to it. She was.

Over the course of the next six months, they came to me as a couple, about once a month, or at other times, individually. It became clear though that their relationship was now on a much better path, so I suggested that the repeat business is lovely, but at some point, they would need to move on from me.

Over the last ten years we have not lost contact entirely. She visits me whenever she wants to talk or fuck or both. She did ask me if I was really a psychologist or a hooker once. I was honest with her and told her yes, I really am a psychologist, but why should that preclude me from being a hooker? I told her why I wanted to fuck a lot, and why I loved sex. The two jobs are not mutually exclusive, and I love that I could do both with her and her husband. She said she didn't really care anymore, then made me cum. In the meantime, they had recommended me to another couple, would I mind helping them as I had helped her and her husband? Of course not, I would love to help.

I love my job.

Part 2.

Some years back I had a client, well clients, who had some real issues with their marriage. I outlined their problems and their resolution in the above story. The guy was doing well at work and had become a manager. He had two women in his section who had real difficulties getting along. When they went to a Work From Home option last year it went well, but as soon as the office reopened, their mutual antagonism came back. It was now threatening to spill over and create a seriously toxic culture in their workplace. He asked me if I could help, seeing as how I was really into improving human relations.

My first reaction was to politely decline, but talking on a bit more there were three factors I thought interesting. Both were single, in their late twenties, graduates, second, they were both from different fundamentalist sects and third, one or both would lose their job if it wasn't sorted out. They are both excellent at their work, imaginative and creative, valuable employees, I was told. That was a challenge I couldn't resist. I accepted and the first appointments were made. Things had been a bit slow because of the pandemic, but I was still doing okay. I must admit it was great to watch a video of the Terminator getting a jab while sitting inside his truck. Although, he missed a great line, he could have said, "I'll be bahk," then pause, "For anudder jarb in two wveeks."

The first woman arrived at the appointed time and we started.

Her name was Charlotte, from the South. A small dark haired woman, who was likely 20 pounds underweight and looked like a stiff breeze could blow her over. The more we talked, the more grateful I was to religion, in sending me another client. She loved her job and felt she was really good at it. I also found out that she wasn't happy about being here, but it was made obvious that she needed to attend to sort out her problem with Claire. We talked about that problem in some detail and it was really enlightening.

The second woman, Claire, was tall and mousy hair, from the Mid-West, and could likely afford to loose 20 pounds. She was harder to get to, but eventually, she admitted that her relationship with Charlotte was an issue that could become a barrier to any further progress with that company. She didn't say it, but I had the feeling she was likely already looking for another job, even though she really loved this one. I probed her feelings about Charlotte and that too proved enlightening.

I asked them back for a second session, separately, and constructed a questionnaire for them to respond to. The second session came, when they completed the questionnaire and, without me looking at it, we went on to delve a little deeper into their mutual antagonism. That was really interesting, once Claire got started, she made it very clear that Charlotte made her feel vulnerable and seriously uncomfortable. Charlotte, in her turn, said pretty much the same thing. I reviewed the completed surveys, and they too revealed that same feeling of vulnerability, and insecurity.

For their third session, I contacted them and asked if they thought they could come and be in the same meeting. Reluctantly, they agreed. They both arrived at the appointed time and I sat them down on the sofa chair while I took the chair opposite. I laid out clearly the rules of this encounter, I wasn't going to be a referee, so they had to speak politely, listen carefully and above all, be honest. We started with a couple of stress relieving exercises before we got right into it. I got the ball rolling by explaining the responses to their questionnaires were so much alike that either one of them could have replied to both questionnaires. I would likely not have picked up on it, except for the handwriting.

We made some real progress that session, well at least they were not clawing each other's eyes out, so I made an other appointment. A few days later, their boss rang me and thanked me for what I was doing. Seems some of the tension building was disappearing. He made another appointment for himself and his wife and that also relieved a lot of the tension that had been building, in the best way possible.

The next session with the women came and I again had them on the couch. This time, I had them hold hands while I reviewed what was covered. This made them feel out of their depth, which is precisely what I was trying to achieve. I also went over the similarities in their lives and came upon two main points.

"First," I said, "Neither of you have admitted to having a boyfriend before. You both claim that you've been too busy, too tied up with career, occasional travel and so on. You also both have strict religious backgrounds, yet are unwilling to extend some of that famous Christian charity to each other. Charlotte, please look Claire in the eye and tell her what you said in your questionnaire about how Claire makes you feel."

Charlotte's eyes widened, a little in surprise, she stammered a little, then, somewhat reluctantly turned to Claire, looked her in the eye and said, "I said that you make me feel uncomfortable, vulnerable somehow." She blushed, looked away quickly.

"Now, you Claire, same thing," I said. Claire froze, looking like a startled rabbit. I continued "Come on Charlotte, look at Claire."

"I said that Charlotte makes me feel lost a little, out of my depth, really open and uncertain." Neither of them looked away from each other.

"Thank you both for your honesty," I said, "And it is that uncertainty you both feel that is causing the problem, so we are going to make it a lot better for you both."

For the rest of the session, I had them talking about what they were feeling and they made great strides in building a better relationship between them. The session ended and we made another appointment for a joint session. I noted that all through that session, they hadn't let go of each other's hands and when they stood, there seemed to be a little reluctance to do so even then.

We got together at the next session and they sat on the couch and without being asked and took each other's hand. I asked how things were going and they said that they were really getting along much better. I talked a little about what I do, about resolving difficulties, building better relationships usually for individuals and couples. Claire picked up on it and asked, "Like marriage guidance?"

"Sometimes," I replied, "But I prefer to call it couples therapy, unless I am working with a single person."

"Couples?" asked Charlotte.

"Yes, like you two."

"But-but we're not-" Charlotte stammered.

"Claire, would you please kiss Charlotte."

Claire was shocked initially, but I repeated the instruction, in a no nonsense voice she responded without hesitation. She kissed Charlotte on the cheek.

"No. Charlotte," I ordered her in my best Presbyterian minister's voice, "Kiss Claire, on the lips."

Charlotte didn't move but Claire did. She reached up and held Charlotte's face and leaned in to kiss her. I could see from both their reactions they were flushed and breathing heavy, their eyes wide opened, pupils dilated, and I could see Claire's erect nipples outlined on her blouse. In short, they were both aroused.

"That is why you make each other feel vulnerable, Charlotte." I started. "You attract one another and have been so much in denial about it, you come out swinging."

"But-but-" Charlotte stammered. Claire looked at me then at Charlotte and said, "She's right, now shut up and kiss me."

Claire pulled Charlotte closer and hugged her as they kissed, Charlotte still wasn't fully cooperating, but she was thawing out quickly. Claire looked at Charlotte and asked her what she felt when they were kissing. Charlotte shook her head.

"Please, tell me," Claire demanded.

"I'-, I'm-"

Claire waited patiently, but still holding Charlotte. "I'm aroused," Claire admitted.

"So am I." Charlotte whispered.

"But this is not right," Charlotte whispered.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Claire's a woman!"

"Good observation," I said, "And what's that got to do with it?"

"I can't, not...," she petered out. Claire just sat hugging her. "I'm sorry," Charlotte went on, "I just can't! Not a woman!"

"Neither can I," Claire replied, "I can't either." Oh fuck, save me from God botherers and small minded zealots, no rather bring them on, I can take care of the results.

"Okay, neither of you can," I said, matter of factly, no time for smooching bullshit now. "So, you're quite prepared to live miserably for the rest of your lives." I paused a moment, "The genie's out of the bottle now, I'm afraid you can't put it back. You now know the source of your mutual antagonism, so are just going to let it go?"

"The Bible-"

"Don't quote the Bible, most people get it wrong and concentrate on aspects that hold attitudes that belong in another age. The Bible also says it's okay for a man to have more than one wife. It also suggests its okay for a girl to be married at the age of 12, is that really okay?" I looked at both of them. and put it to them, "We cannot help that which we are. All we can do is be the best version of us we can be. Your best versions may include each other." You could see they were thinking about it.

"Think about this, is it wrong to want to be happy?" I paused. "There is no conflict between your faith and your lifestyle preferences unless you make it. Jesus said absolutely nothing on the subject and please remember that God's offer of grace is still made to those who stray for happiness and sex, as long as you believe." I felt like such a fucking hypocrite here.

"I want to see you both next week. In the mean time, I suggest you talk to each other, just talk. Discuss anything and everything but I want you to be each other's support person. Please do not talk about anything that has happened here, not to family, not to friends, just each other. This is going to be difficult enough with each other without letting anyone else know. I want to help you come to terms with your feelings, your deeper knowledge of yourselves before you share with anyone else. Does that sound reasonable?"

Charlotte was on the verge of bursting into tears. What I did notice was that they were still holding each other's hands.

"We can do that," Claire said as Charlotte nodded.

I got them to sit up and ran them through a calming exercise, as they continued to hold hands. It was going to be fine, I thought, smiling inside. They were confused, but Claire was more accepting and was showing a kind encouragement to Charlotte. This was a complete turn around. I thought about how I could move them forward, to making their relationship a physical one as well.

The next session, they sat on the sofa and without me asking, reached for each other's hands. I had them tell me what happened the previous week, talk a little about what they felt and finished up with a report on what they had done for the week. They were still a little overwhelmed by the revelation of their attraction, they had been totally professional at work, but they has spent at least an hour each night talking to each other, at first on their cell phones then on the weekend, they went to dinner on Saturday night, church on Sunday. They were relaxed and actually quite happy to be with each other.

I started with, "You know I am really a couple's therapist?" They nodded. "Well, for special clients," like most of them, well okay, all of them, "I help them overcome some of their issues with intimacy training." They looked a little puzzled.

"I think you're ready for it." They looked at me their eyes widening a little, with uncertainty. "It goes like this. You're holding hands, you look at each other." they looked at me,

"No, at each other," they did, "Now kiss each other."

While they were not relishing it, they did move, without objection from Charlotte. They kissed, a little peck on the lips.