I am What I Am! Pt. 02

Story Info
I help two women find themselves.
6.4k words
4.56
1.7k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 10/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DJann
DJann
36 Followers

Some years back I had a client, well clients, who had some real issues with their marriage. I outlined their problems and their resolution in the story "I am what I am." The guy was doing well at work and had become a manager. He had two women in his section who had real difficulties getting along. When they went to a WFH option last year it went well, but as soon as the office reopened, their mutual antagonism came back. It was now threatening to spill over and create a seriously toxic culture in their workplace. He asked me if I could help, seeing as how I was really into improving human relations.

My first reaction was to politely decline, but talking on a bit more there were three factors I thought interesting. Both were single, in their late twenties, graduates, second, they were both from different fundamentalist sects and third, one or both would lose their job if it wasn't sorted out. They are both excellent at their work, imaginative and creative, valuable employees, I was told. That was a challenge I couldn't resist. I accepted and the first appointments were made. Things had been a bit slow because of the pandemic, but I was still doing okay. I must admit it was great to watch a video of the Terminator getting a jab while sitting inside his truck. Although, he missed a great line, he could have said, "I'll be bahk," then pause, "For anudder jarb in two wveeks."

The first woman arrived at the appointed time and we started.

Her name was Charlotte, from the South. A small dark haired woman, who was likely 20 pounds underweight and looked like a stiff breeze could blow her over. The more we talked, the more grateful I was to religion, in sending me another client. She loved her job and felt she was really good at it. I also found out that she wasn't happy about being here, but it was made obvious that she needed to attend to sort her problem with Claire, out. We talked about her problem with Claire in some detail and it was really enlightening.

The second woman, Claire, was tall and mousy hair, from the Mid-West, and could likely afford to loose 20 pounds. She was harder to get to, but eventually, she admitted that her relationship with Charlotte was an issue that could become a barrier to any further progress with that company. She didn't say it, but I had the feeling she was already looking for another job, even though she really loved this one. I probed her feelings about Charlotte and that too proved enlightening.

I asked them back for a second session, separately, and constructed a questionnaire for them to respond to. The second session came, when they completed the questionnaire and, without me looking at it, we went on to delve a little deeper into their mutual antagonism. That was really interesting, once Claire got started, she made it very clear that Charlotte made her feel vulnerable and seriously uncomfortable. Charlotte, in her turn, said pretty much the same thing. I reviewed the completed surveys, and they too revealed that same feeling of vulnerability, and insecurity in relation to each other.

For their third session, I contacted them and asked if they thought they could come and be in the same meeting. Reluctantly, they agreed. They both arrived at the appointed time and I sat them down on the sofa chair while I took the chair opposite. I laid out clearly the rules of this encounter, I wasn't going to be a referee, so they had to speak politely, listen carefully and above all, be honest. We started with a couple of stress relieving exercises before we got right into it and I got the ball rolling by explaining the responses to their questionnaires were so much alike that either one of them could have replied to both questionnaires and I would likely not have picked up on it, except for the handwriting.

We made some real progress that session, well at least they were not clawing each other's eyes out, so I made an other appointment. A few days later, their boss rang me and thanked me for what I was doing. Seems some of the tension building was disappearing. He made another appointment for himself and his wife and that also relieved a lot of the tension that had been building, in the best way possible.

The next session with the women came and I again had them on the couch. This time, I had them hold hands while I reviewed what was covered. This made them feel out of their depth, which is precisely what I was trying to achieve. I also went over the similarities in their lives and came upon two main points.

"First," I said, "Neither of you have admitted to having a boyfriend before. You both claim that you've been too busy, too tied up with career, occasional travel and so on. You also both have strict religious backgrounds, yet are unwilling to extend some of that famous Christian charity to each other. Charlotte, please look Claire in the eye and tell her what you said in your questionnaire about how Claire makes you feel."

Charlotte's eyes widened, a little in surprise, she stammered a little, then, somewhat reluctantly turned to Claire, looked her in the eye and said, "I said that you make me feel uncomfortable, vulnerable somehow." She blushed, looked away quickly.

"Now, you Claire," I said, "Same thing."

Claire froze, looking like a startled rabbit. "Come on Charlotte, look at Claire."

"I said that Charlotte makes me feel lost a little, out of my depth, really open and uncertain." Neither of them looked away from each other.

"Thank you both for your honesty," I said. For the rest of the session, I had them talking about what they were feeling and they made great strides in building a better relationship between them. The session ended and we made another appointment for a joint session. I noted that all through that session, they hadn't let go of each other's hands and when they stood, there seemed to be a little reluctance to do so even then.

We got together at the next session and they sat on the couch and without being asked and took each other's hand. I asked how things were going and they said that they were really getting along much better. I talked a little about what I do, about resolving difficulties, building better relationships usually for individuals and couples.

Claire picked up on it and asked, "Like marriage guidance?"

"Sometimes," I replied, "But I prefer to call it couples therapy, unless I am working with a single person."

"Couples?" asked Charlotte.

"Yes, like you two."

"But-but we're not-" Charlotte stammered.

"Claire, would you please kiss Charlotte." Claire was shocked initially, but I repeated the instruction, in a no nonsense voice she responded without hesitation. She kissed Charlotte on the cheek.

"No. Charlotte," I ordered her in my best Presbyterian minister's voice, "Kiss Claire, on the lips." Charlotte didn't move but Claire did. She reached up and held Charlotte's face and leaned in to kiss her. I could see from both their reactions they were flushed and breathing heavy, their eyes wide opened, pupils dilated, and I could see Claire's erect nipples outlined on her blouse. In short, they were both aroused.

"That is why you make each other feel vulnerable, Charlotte." I started. "You attract one another and have been so much in denial about it, you come out swinging."

"But-but-" Charlotte stammered.

Claire looked at me then at Charlotte and said, "She's right, now just kiss me." Claire pulled Charlotte closer and hugged her as they kissed, Charlotte still wasn't fully cooperating, but she was thawing out quickly. Claire looked at Charlotte and asked her what she felt when they were kissing. Charlotte shook her head.

"Please, tell me," Claire demanded.

"I'-, I'm-" Claire waited patiently, but still holding Charlotte.

"I'm aroused," Claire admitted.

"So am I." Charlotte whispered.

"But this is not right," Charlotte whispered.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Claire's a woman!"

"Good observation," I said, "And what's that got to do with it?"

"I can't, not...," she petered out. Claire just sat hugging her. "I'm sorry," Charlotte went on, "I just can't! Not a woman!"

"Neither can I," Claire replied, "I can't either."

Oh fuck, save me from God botherers and small minded zealots, no rather bring them on, I can take care of the results.

"Okay, neither of you can," I said, matter of factly, no time for smooching bullshit now. "So, you're quite prepared to live miserably for the rest of your lives." I paused a moment, "The genie's out of the bottle now, I'm afraid you can't put it back. You now know the source of your mutual antagonism, so are just going to let it go?"

"The Bible-"

"Don't quote the Bible, most people get it wrong and concentrate on aspects that hold attitudes that belong in another age. The Bible also says it's okay for a man to have more than one wife. It also suggests its okay for a girl to be married at the age of 12, is that really okay today?" I looked at both of them. and put it to them, "We cannot help that which we are. All we can do is be the best version of us we can be. Your best versions may include each other." You could see they were thinking about it.

"Think about this, is it wrong to want to be happy?" I paused. "There is no conflict between your faith and your lifestyle preferences unless you make it. Jesus said absolutely nothing on the subject and please remember that God's offer of grace is still made to those who stray for happiness and sex, as long as you believe." I felt like such a fucking hypocrite here. "I want to see you both next week. In the mean time, I suggest you talk to each other, just talk. Discuss anything and everything but I want you to be each other's support person. Please do not talk about anything that has happened here, not to family, not to friends, just each other. This is going to be difficult enough with each other without letting anyone else know. I want to help you come to terms with your feelings, your deeper knowledge of yourselves before you share with anyone else. Does that sound reasonable?"

Charlotte was on the verge of bursting into tears. What I did notice was that they were still holding each other's hands. "We can do that," Claire said as Charlotte nodded. I got them to sit up and ran them through a calming exercise, as they continued to hold hands. It was going to be fine, I thought, smiling inside. They were confused, but Claire was more accepting and was showing a kind encouragement to Charlotte. This was a complete turn around. I thought about how I could move them forward, to making their relationship a physical one as well.

The next session, they sat on the sofa and without me asking, reached for each other's hands. I had them tell me what happened the previous week, talk a little about what they felt and finished up with a report on what they had done for the week. They were still a little overwhelmed by the revelation of their attraction, they had been totally professional at work, but they had spent at least an hour each night talking to each other, at first on their cell phones then on the weekend, they went to dinner on Saturday night, church on Sunday. They were relaxed and actually quite happy to be with each other.

I started with, "You know I am really a couple's therapist?" They nodded. "Well, for special clients," like most of them, well okay, all of them, "I help them overcome some of their issues with intimacy training." They looked a little puzzled. "I think you're ready for it." They looked at me their eyes widening a little, with uncertainty. "It goes like this. You're holding hands, you look at each other." they looked at me, "No at each other," they did, "Now kiss each other." While they were not relishing it, they did move, without objection from Charlotte. They kissed, a little peck on the lips. "Okay, let's try a kiss, shall we?" Claire took the lead, kissing Charlotte and Charlotte responded. They were holding and without urging, they kissed again. When they finally came up for air, Charlotte was blushing but Claire was flushed and they were both showing signs of arousal.

"Okay, now please Charlotte, tell us what are your first memories of being sexually aroused?" For the next twenty minutes I had them both relate their recollections of their growing awareness of sexual feelings. It was obvious now they were lesbians, but they were both in denial, always going on unhappy dates with guys in high school, relief at escaping to college, then working far from home, unable to reconcile their faith with their feelings. Occasionally I would get them to stop and kiss, each time it got hotter and hotter for them. I asked about what was attractive to each of them, each, essentially, described the other.

"Come with me," I said, standing. They stood and I took them into by prepared back room. In it was a king-sized bed, easily room enough for three. I set this room up when I first opened the practice, it was cozy, warm, inviting, with muted colors and soft lighting with a large TV screen at the end of the room. I asked Charlotte to lay on the bed and for Claire to lay alongside.

"I've never-" Claire put her finger on Charlotte's lips and said,

"Neither have I. But I finally found someone I want to be with." She paused, and added, "I hope you feel the same." Claire knelt on the bed and pulled Charlotte to her, kissing her as they lay on the bed.

I heard Claire say, "I think I'm falling in love with you." Charlotte whispered something and Claire smiled and rolled Charlotte onto her back, kissing her deeply.

"Are you going to stay and watch?" Claire asked me.

"No, I usually join the couple," Charlotte's eyebrows climbed up her forehead. "Yes, I demonstrate for couples, oral techniques, positions, whatever they want. Especially if they have no idea of what to do themselves."

"Like us, you mean?" Charlotte asked.

I nodded, "If you want me to, otherwise I'll leave you alone and let you work it out for yourselves. I wanted to make sure you got started." I opened a bedside cupboard and pulled out a couple of toys, and from the drawer, the remote control, "Or, if you prefer, I have a tutorial video showing you what to do."

"A video? You can get tutorials on sex?"

"Well, not good ones, so I made them myself."

This was a deal I made with a video production company, okay a porn maker, which look professional, they are, showing how to use toys, with different combinations of people. I take center stage in all of them, and am not interested in putting them on Pornhub or anything like that. I used, and paid, one of their models, lovely girl, for the ff scenes and I had a male client who was a terrible exhibitionist for the other scenes. I've yet to find two guys who will do it in a movie, disappointing. It was actually a lot of fun making them, but part of the price was appearing in one of their lesbian movies. That was fun in parts, but not in others, still, I make the odd lesbian porn occasionally with them, if they need me, or if I'm having a slow month. Like last year, I thought I would need to make a few movies, but it didn't work out like that, I got quite busy.

They looked at each other and Charlotte nodded, "Okay, I have no idea what to do, can you show us how to use them?" She nodded at the toys.

"Sure," I smiled, "But it would be better if you were undressed." They stayed where they were, "Look, if it makes you less uncomfortable, I'll undress too, then you can see there is nothing embarrassing about being naked in front of another person, or people." I removed my blouse then my dress, "Claire, would you help me take my bra off?" While slow, Claire did get off the bed and came to move around me, I stopped her, "From the front, please." She hesitated a little and I cocked an eyebrow at her. She stepped closer and reached around me where I could pull her closer and kiss her. While she was surprised, she didn't resist. I lingered a little but kept an eye on Charlotte, and there it was, that flash of anger, of jealousy, Claire was being kissed by me.

I let Claire go and said, "Charlotte, if looks could kill, I'd be a burnt cookie right now. Why was that, do you think?" She said nothing, so I persisted. "You wanted me to not be kissing Claire, didn't you?"

Charlotte got off the bed and I thought was going to leave, but she turned to Claire and said, "I'm the only one who is kissing you."

She took Claire in her arms and kissed her, properly, deeply. Claire responded, returning her kiss. It was over, they had accepted what they were and now they were going to make love. My nipples got really hard and I shrugged my opened bra off, letting it fall. It wasn't long and I saw a bare shoulder, then a skirt falling to the ground, blouses off, bras dropping where the stood. We were all naked, Claire and Charlotte fell onto the bed in each other's embrace.

Charlotte was an angular, smaller woman with deep dark eyes, a 32B cup where as Claire was bigger, a 34C at least, more rounded. Both had large bushes of pubic hair, likely not ever trimmed, "Kiss her breasts, suckle her ripe nipples," I encouraged Charlotte as she touched Claire on the breasts, squeezing Claire's nipples between her thumb and forefinger. Charlotte did and Claire looked ecstatic as her nipples were being loved by someone else. "Now touch her," I said after a few moments. Charlotte ran her hand down Claire's body and over her pussy but it was clear she had no idea of what she was doing.

"You ladies don't masturbate often, do you?" They looked at me and I knew this was true, they both blushed. "So when you do, how do you do it?" Hesitation.

"I just rub up and down," said Claire.

Charlotte whispered, "I usually just pat it." They agreed it takes a while sometimes how they do it.

"Well, there's no right or wrong way, but there are a number of different ways." I positioned myself at the head of the bed, with two pillows under my shoulders, lifting my head so I could watch them. "Now watch me and I'll show you a couple of ways that might get you off a bit faster, and maybe more intensely." I laid back and spread my legs widely, displaying myself. I went through the anatomy, clinically, then showed them the circular motion with two fingers on the clit. After a few moments I showed them a strumming motion, that is, get plenty of moisture on two or three fingers then lightly strum them across and back, on the clit.

I then inserted two fingers on the other hand, while rubbing myself and showed how to curl the fingers upwards to touch the upper part of the vaginal canal. I could watch their reactions and Charlotte was blushing from the moment I opened my legs, yet didn't look away. Claire was watching intently, with a look of real curiosity on her face. I saw the light come on in her eyes as she really got it. I then told them to lay back and try one of those techniques for themselves. We had to shuffle about a little, the bed is wide but still not that much longer than an ordinary bed. They lay back and Claire spread herself but Charlotte was more reticent. Claire was using the rubbing technique and soon her other hand started fingering herself, just as I had shown them.

Claire's moans and gasps attracted Charlotte's attention, she had barely touched herself, staring at her new lover, well masturbating buddy so far. Her breathing got more urgent, her moans louder and I judged the moment. I told Charlotte to lean over Claire and kiss her, fondle her breasts. Kiss her deeply, I told Charlotte and she did. Claire increased the speed and intensity of her rubbing and fingering herself and as Charlotte was kissing her, she came hard. "Oh FUCK!" She cried over and over as her body spasmed and shook to her orgasm.

Charlotte broke the kiss and I told her "No, keep kissing her, squeeze her breast!" Charlotte did and Claire shook some more, gasping her breath from around Charlotte's kiss. "Now," I continued, gently, "Hold her, let her get her breath back, just hold her."

DJann
DJann
36 Followers
12