I am What I Am! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple of minutes, Claire was relaxed and breathing normally. She had started to say something before, but I stopped her and just let herself go in the afterglow. I guessed the moment was right and asked Claire how that felt. She told us she had never had anything like that before, it was so fucking intense. I asked her if she had recovered and when she nodded, I asked Charlotte if she would allow Claire to do the same to her.

"What kiss me?" She looked a little confused.

"No, masturbate you," I replied. She blushed again and somewhat shyly, nodded.

I didn't have another client for the next two hours and I wanted to go and get something to eat and a coffee.

"Look, ladies, I'm going to leave you alone for the next half hour, so pleasure yourselves and each other. When you're finished, the bathroom is just to your right and I'll have coffee ready for you in the office, okay?" I grabbed my things and went out. A little over a half hour later, they emerged, dressed and looking a little flushed. We had coffee and a short discussion about how they were feeling. Claire was okay overall, but had the niggle of her family's disapproval. For Charlotte, it was a much bigger thing. "That is really a secondary problem right now, so let's put it aside this week. Oh, it will become important, but later, your families are not here so there is nothing to worry about just yet. We can discuss strategies about dealing with families next time." They were somewhat relieved that I had given them permission to not worry about it yet, so I went on, "During this week, I would hope that you can find time to get together and practice those things, on each other and yourselves, okay?" The way Claire looked at Charlotte made me think that there was no way that wasn't going to happen, but Charlotte was not certain.

"In the meantime, I also want you to consider this. Every relationship has both emotional and physical aspects to it. How far those relationships go is limited only by the investment we want to make in the emotional aspect. The physical side of it is constrained by what we believe to be appropriate to the emotional investment we make. There is absolutely nothing wrong in any of this if we are honest and genuinely care." I looked at them and asked, "You've come a long way with honesty and developing a genuine care for each other, how far do you want to take it?" I looked at each of them, and the uncertainty in Claire was gone but Charlotte couldn't look me in the eye. "Next time, okay? And if you need to talk to me on your own, give me a call." They nodded and left.

I didn't really know what would happen during the week, but I thought Charlotte might have called me. She didn't.

The next session they came in and Claire was a bit full of herself. Charlotte was being a little mousy, but then I think I expected that. Nothing prepared me for what was about to happen. Claire said nothing, Charlotte was right up front about it, "Claire has given me the seven best orgasms ever. Two on Friday night, two on Saturday night and three on Sunday." She smiled and was proud of her achievement.

Claire smiled and added, "Only returning the favor, well favors." There was no embarrassment, no blushing, just a new found pride in their accomplishments.

"Wow," I had to say, "So we're okay about our sexuality then?"

"Oh yes," Charlotte told me, "I think we're both okay with it." Claire nodded. "So much so that I have to ask two questions," Charlotte stated.

"Oh? Ask away," I replied.

Without any break or hesitation, Charlotte asked, "What's it like to do oral sex on a woman?"

"You mean you haven't tried it yet?"

"No, we did talk about but didn't get further than that."

"Well I can understand that, it can sometimes take a while to get used to the idea."

"Mm yes, but we want to hear what you think," Claire said.

"In the relationship that you have, it's the most intimate thing that you can do for each other. It's lots of things, but it is for the giver, a sign of genuine love, for the receiver it's an acceptance of that love. Essentially, the receiver is in a position of submission/dominance. She submits by opening herself to her lover's tongue, but she is not passive. She is dominant by demanding her partner pleasure her. For the giver, it's a suspension of her own pleasure in favor of surrendering to the demands of her partner and her domination of her partner with her lips and tongue." They both nodded, but if they hadn't done it before, they will find out what it is really like soon.

Charlotte then shocked the daylights out of me. "You said that you often work with couples to demonstrate oral techniques," she said and I nodded, "I assume that means you're actually having sex with them?"

"Sometimes, yes that happens."

"Would you help us develop our oral techniques and have oral sex us both?"

"If you want me to," I replied.

"We do," Claire said.

I took them out to my practical workroom, the king-sized bed at the rear of my office and opened a cupboard. I keep a number of toys in there, so I pulled out a Wand and a strap-on. Charlotte took one look at it and blanched, I mean really blanched, well sure, why not, the dildo is quite large. "Y-y-y-ou're not going to put that in me?" She asked.

I shook my head, "No, you're going to put it in me," I answered, "This is my favorite, a few of my female clients have used this to learn how to have intercourse with a woman, which is what I want you both to learn." The relief that Charlotte felt was palpable, she even smiled. "I've got this one for you." And pulled out another strap-on but one with a shorter, thinner dildo.

Claire laughed, "Oh yeah, can I go first?"

"As the fuckee or fucker?" Charlotte asked her, with an impressive straight face.

I had to laugh at that, but then understood, she was serious. Wow!

I took their hands and kissed them in turn, then they kissed. I touched their breasts, their faces, as they did mine. I actually like two women touching me, playing with my breasts. I undid some buttons on my blouse and my skirt fell off as Charlotte undid the clasps and zipper. We were all naked quickly after that. I laid Charlotte on the bed and kissing and fondling her breasts, then worked my way down. I told them that each part has a role to play in exciting your partner, feel for her reactions, kissing, nibbling, caressing different parts of the torso can cause sexual excitement to grow rapidly. This is different for everyone, as I kissed her mons. I told Charlotte to tell me what she was feeling as I did different things, for Claire to pay attention. I noticed that they had both trimmed their bushes into a landing strip style, like mine. I'm not sure if I should be a little flattered or not, but I said nothing.

I kissed Charlotte on the clit hood and she moaned, so I tongued it and as the already engorged clit was exposed, my tongue ran over it. Charlotte jumped and said that it was even more intense than when Claire had touched her. I moved out of the way and asked Claire if she would like to continue. Claire nodded and her faced just swooped on the offered vagina. "Gently," I urged, "Swipe your tongue and bottom lip across her clit, then lap downwards to the vaginal canal." I led her through different aspects of oral sex, then got her to pump her fingers into Charlotte while licking her clit. I looked up at Charlotte's moaning and saw she was heading towards a cum. I didn't want her orgasmic too soon so told Claire to listen to what Charlotte was doing, recognize it for an approaching orgasm, to back off, so we can swap with Claire to receive Charlotte's tongue.

This time, I had Charlotte do to Claire what I had done to her, starting with a kiss then caressing and kissing and suckling nipples and little nips and kisses across Claire's torso. Charlotte hesitated a little when getting to the point of tonguing Claire's mons, but she shrugged and laid her lips across Claire's pussy. I could see her tongue and lips sucking and licking Claire's clit and her fingers began pumping into Claire's vaginal canal. Claire was responding with ooohss and aaahhss of her own. I let them keep it up for a while and then broke in, as Claire was now getting close to cumming.

Resting for a time, I got Claire to step into the big strap-on's harness and swiped some lube over the end. "I want you to do me doggy style." I said, "Charlotte, on the bed, in front of me." I reached for the Wand. It's big and white with a large ball on top. I bent over the bed, on my elbows the wand in my hand. I had Charlotte position herself so the Wand could rest on her pussy. I instructed Claire to take my hips in her hands and position herself. To then swipe the dildo up and down a bit to get some of my juice on it, but also to spread the gel I put on it. Once it's spread a bit, then engage to dildo in my pussy, and slowly push in, holding my hips again. She did this and I turned the vibrator on. Charlotte just about flipped off the bed it was so unexpected.

I told Claire how to fuck me with the strap-on. It wasn't all that good, but she got the idea and would only improve with practice. Claire's stroke became a little erratic so I called a halt. I had Claire and Charlotte swap. Claire is about my size in waist, hips and thighs, despite being an inch and a half shorter than me, so I had Charlotte resetting the straps to make it tighter and more comfortable for herself. I was just going to have to remember to reset them for my next female client's appointment, the next day. Charlotte was fucking me and I was using the Wand on Claire. It wasn't long and I felt Charlotte was losing her timing. I told her to stop, we're going to take a break, recover a bit.

While we were resting, I explained how the vibrator could be used, in conjunction with a dildo. I got another dildo from the cupboard and gave it to Charlotte. I also gave her the lube, explaining it's role. She put it on and I gave her the Wand. I then told her to make Claire cum. I talked her through how to insert the dildo into Claire, to ease it in and out, how to use the Wand on Claire's clit. I cautioned Charlotte not to push too far, she didn't want to be pounding the plastic onto Claire's cervical opening, that could cause some hurt later. Claire in turn, went with it, enjoyed it and was soon transported to a land of sexual delight. Her breathing became more rapid, her actions in receiving the dildo were strident, when she spasmed and moaned as she came all over the dildo. Charlotte had the sense to not stop with the dildo but to slow it first, then pull it out without instruction. She had also lifted the Wand off Claire and after pulling the dildo out of Claire, she turned it off, again without instruction.

Claire's torso has a bright red, her cum blush was slowly fading. Her breath was coming in deep gasps and her body trembled at the intensity of her orgasm. "Ooohhh fuck!" she cried, "That was the best ever!" She pulled Charlotte to her and kissed her, deeply, passionately. "I can't wait to try this on you," she told Charlotte.

"In a few moments," I said, "Get your breath back." She nodded and kissed Charlotte again.

"What you do to me is just wonderful, please, please, never stop doing it!" Claire said lovingly to Charlotte.

Charlotte kissed Claire and caressed one of her boobs, then said, "I'm glad I found someone to love." they kissed again and again holding each other tightly.

"Your turn," Claire announced, "And I'm going to try to give you what you just gave me."

"This time, try it without the Wand," I suggested, "Use your fingers, like you're masturbating her."

Claire took the hint and buried her fingers into her own pussy, making them really moist and then started strumming Charlotte's clit. She engaged the dildo in Charlotte's snatch and eased it in and out. I noticed she wasn't going all that deep, while she was playing Charlotte's clit. Charlotte reveled in the pleasure she was getting. It wasn't long and Charlotte seized the Wand and dildo between her thighs and screamed a massive orgasm. Little jets of squirt shot out from around the dildo, covering Claire's hand.

"What the fuck was that?" Claire asked.

I smiled, "Wow! That's the first time I have ever seen anyone squirt using this technique."

"Squirt?" I had to remember these two had been largely sheltered from the real world, wrapped by their own ignorance and self containment.

"Its a mixture of different bodily fluids that are absorbed into an gland situated on the top of the vaginal canal, right next to the G-spot. When we're intensely stimulated, the G-spot will pulse and squeeze the glands our orgasm forces the organ to squeeze anything inside it out."

"What is it? Smells like pee."

"A part of it likely is, but it's also other secretions with a high salinity content giving it that aroma."

"Euww," said Charlotte, "What? Am I peeing or would I pee if someone is giving me oral? I don't want to pee over anyone!"

I had to laugh, "No, I'm not too sure how it actually works, but I don't think it works with anything other than direct stimulation and a massive orgasm. I doubt oral would be sufficient."

"Oh, thank God," Charlotte said, "That would be awful!"

Claire, shook her head and said, "Not for me it wouldn't." Charlotte was genuinely shocked. Claire went on and said, "It means I'm really making you cum, hard!" She smiled and kissed Charlotte. "I find I love making you cum!" They kissed again and Charlotte pushed Claire onto her back and without any attempt at subtlety she just dived onto Claire's pussy.

I could hear the slurping of Charlotte's lips on Claire's soft and swollen labia, saw Claire's body shake in pleasure as Charlotte munched on her lover's clit. I let them go, just watched as Miss Shyness became a sexual demon.

"Come, sit on my face," Claire cried.

"No, try a sixty-niner," I replied.

Charlotte didn't move, but lifted her head and said, "I'll be too sore, just do it! She can practice on you!"

She went back to her own tongue exercises, so I thought, fuck it why not? I crawled over to Claire, positioned myself and lowered my swollen pussy onto her mouth. I didn't try to crush her mouth, instead, made sure I was right on the tip of her nose, where her tongue could access all parts of me with a nod of her head. This is why I spend so much time ensuring my core strength is always high. A good part of being able to fuck so many times a week is to make sure that your body is always in good shape.

Claire licked my clit, then ran her tongue down along the vestibule to plunge into my vaginal canal. Wow! She's either done this before or she's a quick learner, but then I remember, this is exactly what I had done to Charlotte, earlier. So Charlotte must have done it to Claire and now she's doing it to me. This was seriously pleasurable, for such a novice. There was certainly talent in that tongue. Charlotte kept going and it was Claire who came first. She moaned loudly, her tongue stopped working on my as her face pressed into my snatch, her chin ramming between the cheeks of my ass, her arms squeezing my thighs.

And that was okay, I loved it. I loved the fact I was able to get two women, who were fighting so much it was jeopardizing their employment to become lovers. I love that these women who had such a strict upbringing that it warped their views of the world and I was able to make them see how foolish that was. Fuck, I love my job!

12