I Am With the Right Man

Story Info
Training of a sissy by 'her' new owner.
1.6k words
4.51
13.2k
15
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,223 Followers

"Not like that!"

He turns quickly. Taking me by my hair, he slaps my face hard. Then again. I cry out. He ignores it.

"Start with the tip of your tongue in a little sissy point, at the base of my balls, then widen your tongue flat up into the crack of my ass. Press it in hard and lick to the top of my cheeks. Put your tongue back to a point at the top, run it back down the full crack of my ass, over my ass hole. Then go back the base of my balls and start over. Do it over and over until I tell you to stop, bitch. Clear??"

"Yes, Daddy." I whimper to him. He turns back away from me. His face down on the bed and his rear up high, his back arched, I lick him as directed.

"That's it. Good little bitch. That's it. Perfect. See? You can do this right. I don't have to whip you after all. If I shit in your mouth you keep licking!"

I feel my heart almost stop as he says that.

He laughs loud.

"That got your attention. Don't worry. I'm not going to do that to you. Not yet anyway. But if I did you'd just keep licking me. I own you. I'm not into bathroom things, little boy. But You never know."

He laughs, is amusing himself. He goes to 'mmmmmm, ahhhh', moans, loses himself to my tongue. He pushes back against my wet face as I move up and down the crack of his rear, as I do as directed.

His cock is rock hard, bouncing up under him as I lick his ass. He reaches down and pushed it up between his legs, bends it, pointing back at me. He arches his back more to make it stick out from behind.

"Suck it."

I do as I'm told. Burying my face deep into the crack of his ass as I do. His hard on in my mouth from behind him, I have to struggle to get the head into my mouth at that angle.

He yanks away from me quickly. He turns on the bed. I feel my face turn bright red, feel afraid he's going to slap me again, think I've made him mad somehow. He says nothing. He takes me roughly by my arm and pulls me full up onto the bed face down. In seconds he is on top of me. I cry out as he pushes his cock into me. He reaches back and spreads my bare cheeks with his hands so far apart I cry out, his full weight on top of me. He goes as deep into me as he can. I feel him start to fuck to cum, cum quickly. And as I whimper, almost cry softly, he does. He cums in less than two minutes. He fills me.

"Do you know what good little house bitch you are going to make for me? You, baby, are going to make the perfect house sissy."

He gets up off of me, pulling me quickly to the floor. He talks to me as I am on my knees in front of him sucking him clean.

"You're training is coming along nicely. When I tell you to lick my ass that is how I expect it done. You really are the perfect submissive."

He pats my head.

"You like the way I treat you? Do I give you what you need?"

He smiles down at me.

"Yes, Daddy. Yes..."

I mumble, his cock choking me, to the back of my throat.

I am addicted to this dominant man. He has taken total control of me. He pets the side of my face as I masturbate him with my mouth, feel him start to get semi hard again.

"I'm going to ask you to trust me. Trust me completely. I will never do anything to hurt you, other than the punishment you need from time to time. Do you trust me?"

I nod 'yes, as he starts to slightly fuck my mouth, reaching down and cupping the sides of my face with his big hands, holding me in place.

"I'm want you to let anyone I send to your door into the house. I want you to let them in and do what they want."

He feels me stop moving on him. My eyes dart up to him. I feel him hold my head tight and in place not letting me pull away from his now erect cock.

"Don't worry. Any man I send to you will be as trustworthy as me. You're going to do this for me. I have several friends I've told about you. Friends that would love this mouth. You'll do it and you'll get used to it. And if they give you money you put it away and give it to me."

He pulls my head back off of him, holding my head by my hair, face up to him. He raises his hand. I feel my heart stand still. Feel myself wince, start to cry slightly.

"Do I have to slap your face again? Do I??"

"No, Daddy...nooooo..."

He runs one finger over my lips, holding my hair so tight it hurts.

"Good boy. That is the right answer. Any man I send to you, you will treat him with the same respect you show me. To start, this will only be on Wednesday nights from 7 pm to midnight. I'm working that out. And you'll be dressed super cute, sissy like, just like you do for me. Your girly girl thing is what they'll be needing. You only do naked sissy boy for me. We'll see. Maybe some will want that too."

He looks up to the ceiling, pushes his cock back into my mouth. He starts to fuck, slowly.

"Don't worry. Two said they want you. Maybe three I can think of that would love this mouth. Married friends that have wives that do nothing for them. Maybe I'll let them fuck that ass too. We'll see. The ones I told about you want to be sucked. You just let them in when they ring your bell and do what they want with you."

He pushes deep into my mouth. I feel myself start to choke as he starts to fuck again.

He cums for the second time. He spurts to the back of my throat. His cum dripping out of my mouth, I do my best to swallow it. He squeezes my face so hard it hurts as he holds me in place, fucking my mouth hard and fast.

When he finishes he pushes my head back and off of him.

"Go wipe your butt and put your panties back on. I don't need you dripping on me."

He starts to dress as I hurry to the bathroom. When I return to him he takes my hand and walks me downstairs to my living room. He leads me to my couch, sits and puts me on his lap. He kisses my cheek. I feel his hand cup my rear end.

"You know I really care about you and I'll never do anything to actually hurt you."

He pulls me to him. He kisses me all over my face, my ears and neck. I feel my tiny little penis go semi erect. He holds me on his lap petting and kissing me. I am lost to this man. He starts to kiss softly all around my cheeks and neck, teases across my lips.

"I'd French kiss you but not after you've had that mouth sucking my ass."

He kisses my nose, and cheeks. I feel my face go bright red.

"I'm going to give you what you want. I do know what you need, don't I? You're going to be treated like the submissive sissy you are."

I push up against in, feel him hold me. He's a huge well built man, so much bigger and stronger than me.

"Yes, Daddy, yesssss. You do. I want to be yours. You know I do. And you know how I feel about you."

He laughs loud.

"I do, don't I. You need a strict man, a firm hand. You just keep being my 'good boy' and I'll be the perfect owner. And we both know you need to be owned, don't we?"

He runs his hand up my back, feels me get goosebumps all over. He pushes his tongue gently into my ear, holds me in place and nibbles on it.

"You smell like cum. I wonder why."

He slides me off of him, gently.

"I have to leave. I'll be back to visit you later this week. You remember what I told you, baby. Wednesday night you open the door for whoever rings your bell and be dressed super sissy cute when you do. You gonna do that for me?"

He moves to the door. I look down at the floor. Feel my face turn red again. Feel super apprehension. He is taking me to a new level. I know that and so does he.

"I'll do that for you, Daddy. I will. But you know I want you. Not other men."

He smiles.

"I know. You're my special little bitch. I know you. You just be a piece of sissy candy for whoever I send to you. You really are a good boy. I know that. And that pleases me very much."

He opens the door and leaves.

I sat on the couch, seeing myself in the large hall mirror. High heels, panties, smeared makeup all over my lips. I still tasted his cum in my mouth. I thought to myself that I am with the right man. I felt my tiny penis go erect. I played with myself and thought only of pleasing that man. I am in the right place and with the right man.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,223 Followers