I am Yours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie leaned over toward her left side as Connie pulled aside her gown. "See that scar Wayne, on her back near her side?"

Wayne nodded. "How did she get it? I don't remember that one from yesterday."

"No, not yesterday Wayne. This foolish woman who desperately loves you with every fiber of her being, became a kidney donor a while back to a woman in need, who just happened to have a wealthy grandfather who immensely appreciated and reciprocated her generosity. Angie has lived like a pauper since you divorced her while spending every cent she could scrape together to protect you. I told her that you weren't worth it, that you didn't want her any more. But she just told me that she had made a lifetime commitment to you and she was going to honor it until they placed her cold dead body in the grave." Angie timidly smiled at Wayne and nodded 'yes'.

Wayne gently hugged Angie and started crying all over again. Everywhere he turned it seemed to produce more and more evidence of her love for him. One thing he knew for certain, however. As long as she lived, she would never wonder whether or not he loved her ever again.

Angie was released from the hospital after three days. They wanted to make sure that no sign of infection presented itself. Wayne had already moved everything from her claptrap apartment to his new home. He had also retrieved all of her clothing he had carefully placed in storage and brought it to his place also. The only place she was going to was home with him to recuperate. And he was going to personally look after her.

He insisted on helping her shower and wash up the second day she was back. When he finally saw her naked for the first time since before their split, he noticed that she had the hairiest armpits, legs and bush he had ever seen. She had not shaved a single hair on her body since that day.

They waited a week for an all clear from her doctor before resuming sexual relations again. Coupled with a more profound love than either of them had ever known before, their intimacy became free and completely uninhibited. Angie held nothing in reserve from her man. There was not a man alive who could now turn Angie's head ever again from her commitment to her marriage. Angie knew it and Wayne knew it.

They remarried a month later in a small civil ceremony right before the trials were to begin.

Epilog:

With Deidre's help, Angie and Wayne civilly sued both Gabriel Weston and Dwight McGill for damages subsequent to their criminal convictions of several felonies, including conspiracy to commit fraud, their involvement with child pornography, assault with a deadly weapon and attempted murder among a number of other charges levied by the D.A. The judge admitted the video recordings into evidence as having been legally obtained, since Wayne stretched the truth by saying that he had given his permission for his office and parking space to be bugged. The recording clearly showed Gabe himself climbing under Wayne's vehicle to sabotage it. Apparently, he had anticipated the presence of the two bodyguards, so he arranged for his seven henchmen to deal with them and keep them occupied while he compromised the brakes.

Gabriel received twenty years to life for his part and his half-brother, Dwight received a lesser sentence of eight years since he was less directly involved. But the civil suit filed against them both proved very lucrative. The combined financial award by the jury totaled 750 grand. Since Gabe was flat broke afterwards, and Dwight had to file for bankruptcy, with Deidre's artful skills as his attorney, Wayne and Angie together wound up being the new owners of McGill Machine Products. They soon changed the name to Vanstory Engineering and Machine Services. They both co-owned the business equally, but she conceded all decision making to Wayne because, after all, this was his area of expertise. Angie left her CFO position at Henderson's Jeweler's and became the CFO of Vanstory Engineering and Machine Services helping her husband grow the business to the best of her ability.

Gloria was given a significant salary increase and she worked closely with her bestie, Angie on all financial matters of the business. Andrea was brought aboard as Wayne's personal secretary and paid handsomely. Since Gabe was now broke and in prison, he would be unable to provide any alimony or child support for Andrea and their two girls. The girls now loved both Wayne and Angie and called them aunt and uncle.

Andrea went back to school to brush up her secretarial skills and eventually married one of the professors she met while attending there.

Angie and Wayne eventually brought three boys into the world who were the light of their life. Neither Angie nor Wayne gave the other any reason whatsoever to doubt the love of the other for a second. Angie had no jealousy where Andrea was concerned. Angie and Andrea had grown very close as well throughout the series of life changing events.