I Asked For It

Story Info
A multi-part story of humiliation and cuckolding.
1.6k words
4.19
58.1k
51
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked for it...

This is my first attempt at a story. If you are going to criticize, at least make it productive. This is the first of a multi-part story about cuckolding. If cuckolding offends you, move on, this isn't for you. This first part is only the beginning. :)

Today was the day that I couldn't hold it back anymore. I couldn't keep my fantasy from her anymore. You may think it's weird to want this. Honestly, 5 years ago, I would have thought I was weird too. In some ways, I still think I'm somehow messed up for even imagining it, let alone bringing it up to the love of my life.

My wife, Rori and I, have been together for 4 years now. She is 28 years old, about 5' 6" tall, with curly brown hair and big beautiful brown eyes. She has D-cup breasts and is curvy in all the right places, with thick thighs that drive me crazy. Me, on the other hand, I'm 34, 5' 9" tall, and have what many would consider as a "dad bod". I'm a little above average downstairs, over 7" but not quite 8".

It was a typical day at work. We were texting back and forth and the conversation started getting more R-rated by the minute. We were texting each other sweet nothing's and telling each other what we were going to do to each other later that night. I told her I wanted to eat her out after I came inside her. She was surprised, but thought it was kinda sexy. I knew I had at least got her mind turning. But little did she know, that was only the beginning of my twisted little fantasy.

I texted her "well, I'll be honest it's a little more than me just eating you out, after we are done." Rori texted back, "what do you mean?"

"Well, after I come, I don't know if I will be 'excited' enough to go through with it", I texted.

Rori replied, "ok... and?"

"Well, I want you to force me to do it"

"What do you mean?", Rori replied

I said, "I want you to sit on top of me and force me to eat you out. I want you to make sure I can't change my mind"

The conversation continued, but I was worried that I scared her a little. I wondered if I had pushed it too far.

We have a good collection of toys and light BDSM stuff to spice things up when we need to. We love trying new toys. The next few times we had sex, but it was fairly vanilla, so it further cemented my thought that I scared her away from doing anything 'extra' in the bedroom.

But one day we both had a little to drink. Ok, she was drunk, and I was buzzed. When Rori drank a little too much, she would get more adventurous in bed, so I thought tonight was the night to bring it up again. Maybe she would do it.

Rori was sucking my dick and staring up at me. I love it when she locks eyes with me while she is sucking my dick. She gets this look that takes me over the edge. After a handful of minutes, while I was still lying on my back, I motioned for her to get on top. She takes my cock in her mouth as far as she can one last time before she licks her lips and straddles my waist with those gorgeous thighs. She leaned forward to kiss me. Our tongues explored each other's mouths, and my hands explored her thighs as she ground her pussy up and down the length of my shaft.

I moved my hands up her hips towards her breasts and I started squeezing and massaging her tits. I loved how they looked from this angle. I grabbed her left breast and sucked on her nipple, playing with her barbell piercing with my tongue. Lightly teasing and biting her nipple. After moving over to her right breast for a little, I pulled her close to kiss her neck.

I whispered in her ear, "I want to clean you up after I fill your pussy with my cum."

She moaned "yeah?"

I whispered "yeah, right after I cum, I want your pussy on my mouth"

She sat up and raised her pussy off my dick. Then, grabbing my dick and holding it between her gorgeous pussy lips, slowly lowered herself and buried my cock all the way inside. She started rocking and grinding her pussy on my pelvis. I could feel her cervix press on the top of my cock. When I bury myself all the way inside, it almost always sends her over the edge. She sent shivers down my spine with every move. Her tits were swaying and bouncing with every motion.

After several minutes in that position, she must have noticed that I was getting close and could explode at any moment. She briefly got up and turned around, and sat back down on my cock in reverse cowgirl. Now I had a perfect picture of her beautiful ass bouncing up and down my cock. Her pussy stretched around my cock that was soaked from her cum.

After several more minutes of her bouncing her ass on my cock, I grabbed a hold of her hips and pressed my cock in as far as it would go. This was it. I was finally going to learn if she would follow through with what I asked for.

I moaned, "I'm going to cum baby."

"Yeah, fill that pussy with your cum baby," she moaned back.

Her words pushed me over the edge, I could feel my cock throbbing inside her tight pussy. I could feel my cum hit her cervix and fill any space left inside her pussy.

This was it. The moment of truth. I wondered if I really wanted this. I fantasized about it so much, but now it was real. As any man knows, after you have an orgasm, your emotion and libido can change very rapidly, so her moment of opportunity was quickly fading. The very moment I had that thought, she quickly lifted her ass up until my cock slid out of her soaking wet pussy.

She did exactly as I said, she slid back and straddled my face, and held her pussy right over my mouth. Holding my hands at my sides with her own hands and using them for balance. I could see her pussy soaked with both of our juices. Her lips were a light red and looked tender from being stretched around my cock. The smell was like an aphrodisiac. I wanted to bury my tongue in her pussy and clean up the mess that we both made. I think she could sense my hesitation. I saw her ass tighten as she pushed the cum from her pussy. Just as a drop of my cum started leaking out between her pussy, she lowered her pussy and smothered my mouth and chin with our juices.

"Yeah, that's it, clean that pussy baby."

Just as I stuck my tongue deep into her pussy, she bent forward and started sucking my dick again. Having Just come, I wasn't fully hard anymore, but after a few strokes of her lips, I was hard again. But my focus was almost entirely on her dripping pussy. I went back and forth from licking her clit and shoving my tongue as deep into her pussy as I could.

She started shaking and I felt her thighs squeeze my head as she came directly into my mouth. I swallowed it as fast as I could. But there was so much that it was now running down my chin and onto the sides of my face. It was one of the hottest moments of my life. After 10..15.. seconds of being smothered, she lifted up so I could catch my breath. When she lifted her pussy up, I could see even more of my own cum starting to drip from her pussy.

She said, "Yeah you like cleaning that pussy, don't you baby?"

I replied "Yes... I love it," pausing in between words to lick my lips.

She only gave me a few more seconds and she put her pussy back down on my face. This time she started rocking her hips back and forth and rubbing her pussy all over my face, as she continued to suck and stroke my dick. She came for the second time and squirted all over my face again. This time was more intense. She convulsed and her hips involuntarily moved forward and she squirted a little bit on my chest.

I pulled my right hand free and quickly shoved 2 fingers in her pussy and started fucking her as fast as I could to keep her orgasm going. She continued to squirt all over my chest and my face. It was one of the hottest sights I think I have ever seen.

After that, I think we both knew the other was completely exhausted and couldn't take any more pleasure for a little while. We both sat up and got off the bed to realize just how much she came. There was probably a 2 foot puddle of cum on the sheets. We both saw it at the same time, then we turned to each other and smiled. Between the puddle on the bed, and my cum covered smiling face... It was clear we both enjoyed the fantasy being played out. If she only knew how dark my fantasy really got.

To be continued... The fun and humiliation has only begun.