I, Baltazar

Story Info
The life of a young man and his struggle with the obstacles.
3.1k words
3.8
675
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Note: In this story all the relevant characters are over 18 years.

It's not my style to just write erotic scenes prior context, so it's going to be a long story. I appreciate the comments and opinions, they motivate me to continue writing.

I do not authorize the total or partial reproduction of this work without my permission.

***

I, Baltazar

"There is no secret better kept than the one that everyone knows"

George Bernard Shaw.

Chapter 1: This is what you saying?

I woke up drowsy, wanting to go on sleeping and at the same time satisfied by rest, a strange contradiction.

The rays of light passing through the window give the impression that dawn was already history. And then I realize, Shit! I'm getting late. I got up and grabbed my backpack, a super quick facelift to clear my mind and goodbye.

On the way to high school and with more time to think; I was trying to give an explanation to my circumstance, making a rough calculation of the hours I slept: Nine hours! Did I do anything last night? Maybe the round of exercises was too much. Did I overdo it and push my body to the limit? Did the I gave myself before bed leave me offline? The latter was embarrassing, and I didn't think about it anymore.

My stomach gnawed reminding me that I hadn't had breakfast, fortunately a few steps away, the window of a restaurant with multiple bites stood out like an-oasis in the desert.

"What a shit country!" an elderly man complained.

"It's the president's fault, damn Democrats!" his tablemate maintained.

"You're blind, Congress doesn't give you full powers...!" another man replied from an adjoining table.

The gathering inside the restaurant continued, while the diners were attentive to the events that the television offered. What the is going on? I tried to turn on my cell phone to check; But I dismissed the idea when I remembered that it had no battery. Oh no, that's why the alarm didn't go off, damn! I don't usually watch the journalistic show of the news, its quality and bias leaves much to be desired. I let out a sigh, and with no other choice I joined the rest.

"The government decreed a state of emergency and establishes the immobilization of people due to the disturbances caused by the clashes between the forces of law and order and demonstrators..." said the beautiful anchor of the news program.

"Do you want an order," the waitress interrupted.

By her voice and attire, she was clearly a foreigner, from some Caribbean country; maybe. She wore a well-fitted uniform highlighting her good attributes, her exotic appearance did not go unnoticed by some customers who looked at her out of the corner of their eyes.

"Aren't the prices too high..." I replied when I saw the letter.

"If you're not going to ask for anything, walk away! You're wasting the lady's time, there are a lot of customers we're waiting for!" a man with a huge belly came to her defense. "Nowadays young people are used to taking it easy..."

Before he could continue to boast and try to get the waitress's attention, I cut him off.

"A chicken sandwich, please," I turned to the waitress, resigned, knowing that it was the only thing I could afford.

The Caribbean woman looked at me with concealed displeasure and went to answer the call of her defender, who left her a considerable tip while the waitress adopted a suggestive pose to better expose her cleavage.

I didn't waste any more time, finished the sandwich quickly and made it to high school.

"What happened to you, why were you late?" the attendant asked me at the door of the living room.

"I couldn't sleep because of the heat of the night, and I went to bed late," I replied the first excuse that crossed my mind to the tutor.

"It's the first week of the semester, you have to be more responsible if you plan to get into the best university..." the assistant's sermon continued, but I couldn't concentrate, she put on a tight shirt that highlights her front attributes in a good way.

"You're listening to me, I hope I don't repeat it again..." I tried not to look away, but the soft scent of the perfume she gave off and especially the small mole that adorned the beginning of her bust challenged my instincts.

"Yes, Miss Roxy, it won't happen again," I tried to end the conversation.

"Well, I'm counting on you, you can do it," he said goodbye with a smile.

She is the favorite tutor of the students, she almost always showed kindness and empathy to other people, she was loved by women because she was there to listen to their problems, and she was popular with men because of her well-shaped face and gifted anatomy. Surely she is the muse of many students and who knows, maybe of some teachers.

I entered through the back door of the classroom, so as not to interrupt the class I went to the only free folders that were at the end of the classroom.

"Remember that the absolute value of a number is its distance from 0 on the number line. The general form of an absolute value function is..."

Mathematics generates a feeling of tension and anxiety in students, especially if the teacher expresses himself in a robotic way, the consequence is reflected more accentuated in the students in the last columns, I thought.

"Hey, Baltazar! Why were you late, you don't even have money for the bus anymore?" said Flavio, while the group of his friends laughed as they went along.

I just ignored his comment and sat down next to Teo, a guy I rarely struck up a conversation with, I think he didn't even notice and continued to play some Battle Royale on his phone.

"Next week we will have the first exam, and this is a problem that may come. Any volunteers to solve it?" the professor asked.

No one offered, the teacher had the habit of placing problems not seen in class as a prelude to another topic, so the students were not sure if they could solve it.

"Anyone?" he asked again.

Faced with the silence and doubt of the students, the teacher with gestures of disappointment took his eyes off the students.

"I can do it!"

Everyone turned their gaze towards my area, surprised I saw that Teo had his arm raised, however, he had a surprised expression on his face. It was Flavius who had raised Teo's arm and raised his voice, alluding that it was Teo who was volunteering.

"I... No..." my seatmate hesitated.

"Come on, it doesn't matter if you fail, the important thing is that you try," the professor encouraged.

Surely Teo didn't even know the meaning of the absolute value function, much less have any idea of the new function that was presented in the problem. Sergio and company looked at the scene with a sarcastic smile.

"I can try, professor," I said as I raised my hand.

The professor nodded, but not before giving Teo recommendations for his behavior. The truth is that I hadn't solved a problem with a maximum integer either, but I had the syllabus of the course in advance, so it was no surprise to me, and while Teo hesitated I quickly reviewed the theory. So when I volunteered, I had some knowledge with which to defend myself. I was able to solve the problem with some difficulty, at a certain point I had to ask the teacher for help who gladly guided me at the time of solving it.

"Thank you, I owe you one," Teo thanked me as I returned to my seat.

"There's no need for that, we're here to help each other".

"Lyrics are my thing..."

"I see that video games too," I cut him off as he looked at his cell phone.

"Yes; too," he admitted while scratching his head. "I'm in diamond rank, do you play too?"

I was going to tell him that my low-end cell phone supports about three applications due to its low memory, but the teacher cut me off.

"I'm leaving for some administrative issues for a moment, I'll leave you with another problem, if you solve it you'll have an additional point in your exit test."

He handed out the exam, corrected the position of his tie, and with a firm step walked towards the beautiful young lady who was waiting for him at the door of the classroom.

Miss Roxy politely replied to the professor's flattery, apparently hidden in little jokes, which I could not hear from a distance. She handed him some documents to sign, for a moment she left the professor absorbed, who also noticed her bulging melons.

"Do you think it belongs to him?" asked Teo, who also noticed the scene.

"I'd be disappointed if you accept," interjected Isabel, who suddenly appeared and listened to Teo's question.

When he heard her voice, he blushed and was silent.

"A mere professor does not deserve a woman like Miss Roxy; but I did not come to state the obvious, rather, Baltazar; Did you get the problem that the teacher left?"

"Let me check it out. Is it difficult?"

"Yes..." he replied with a dead kitten look.

Does companionship and mutual help really exist in the classroom, I wondered wryly in my mind.

"Okay, if I figure it out, I'll send it to your chat."

He withdrew, ignoring Teo, something recurring and expected. Isabel is Flavio's best friend, they are almost always together, there is even a rumor that they are dating, although no signs of affection were ever seen from Flavio.

"Will you help him?" my companion asked impatiently.

"Normally I wouldn't."

"You mean I do today?" he insisted.

While Teo waited impatiently for my answer, the professor returned with an expression of having won the lottery. He gave me the answer.

"Yes, I'll help you."

I quickly took a picture of my solution and sent it to Isabel. He replied with a thank you emoji. Out of the corner of my eye, I observed that he was passing the information to Flavio and his stain.

"This is his profile," Teo told me as he showed me the screen of his cell phone.

On her social networks, she had some photos in a bikini showing off her body, others with a filter that changed the color of her eyes, others of travel. Yes, it's good, I thought.

A few minutes later the professor asked for answers.

¬"Wait, I want to add something else," I said before handing over the proof.

Teo didn't ask about the detail and did me the favor of taking my exam next to his.

The teacher began to review the exams in a hurry; perhaps the fastest so far this year; So much so that two minutes later he was giving us the results.

"They have to study; Guys," the professor said, as he handed out the test.

Isabel and Flavio had a strange look on their faces when they saw his qualification. She turned to look at me with a dismayed face as if demanding an explanation.

"Nice note," he wrote to me.

"I did what I could."

"Let me see your proof," she was clever and replied suspiciously.

"Ok," I replied, attaching a photo of the test.

He didn't answer me again, and he didn't look at me. She seemed disappointed or enraged for trusting me.

The teacher hurriedly left after the class was over. Flavius, enraged, rebuked Isabel about her test. The students proceeded to leave since today we only had one class, some boys formed teams to play soccer taking advantage of their free time.

"Well, I'm leaving..." Teo said goodbye.

"Wait for me for a while, I have to talk to the teacher..."

"It's about the grade, I'll tell you later," I replied as I asked for his test.

I caught up with the professor near the door and explained that the question was poorly phrased and elaborated on the back of the sheet in the right way. He quickly reviewed it and gave the full note to me and Teo. It was part of my plan, the teacher, lost in thought and having his mind on Miss Roxy, would never notice that I pointed out in very small letters where I indicated that I had another development of the problem on the back of the page, and so I would not be harmed by Isabel and Flavio.

When I showed the exam to Teo, he was only happy for a moment, it was strange.

"What happened?"

"Flavio took my cell phone, apparently he lacks people, if I don't go with them to play soccer, he won't give it back to me."

I was always indifferent to the abuses that Flavio and company committed with the classroom geek, they always brutalized Teo, I even remember that one day they pulled down his pants when he was in the middle of all the girls, some of them screamed because of the incident, others were simply making fun of him, he had a red face; It must have been an embarrassing experience. I always wondered why he never complained to the authorities. So, for one day I decided to help him, there's a saying that goes Put yourself in the other person's shoes. The Golden Rule. Make yourself respected and respected.

"Until you finally got there, I thought you didn't like cell phones. Hahaha, well, you came accompanied, that's good, another bastard on the other team failed them."

"Do you promise that you will give me back the cellular?"

"Yes, but you'll have to earn it. Go to the goal, you'll be the goalkeeper."

The match was quite convoluted, with a lot of friction on both teams, I did what I could, I wasn't born with the talent to make a difference, but a few dribbles with my right foot earned me the nickname Gündoğan. I thought for a moment if there was a change of body, and I would become that footballer. Uff, just thinking about having the opportunity to his wife, anyway; Fantasies.

The reality is different after all, with the score level and near the end of the game I gave a filtered pass to my teammate who was in the striker position. Which gave him a perfect opportunity for him to have a one-on-one so he could beat Teo's goal, ingeniously made him break his waist, like the day Messi retired Boateng with a hitch to the ground. We ended up winning the match and Teo was given a new nickname, Karius; one more for his already quite extensive repertoire. Flavio was, now he had to pay the bet. Very annoyed, he sent Teo to the wall to receive balls that he furiously shot at him. One came to him with such force that it knocked him down in pain.

"Hey, enough is enough!"

"Your man has already come out to defend you Hahaha," he joked. And what will you do, you're nobody.

I stared at him, as if challenging him. Her blond hair was down to her neck, and she was constantly combing it back.

"If you help him, you'll have a hard time with me," he threatened as I turned deaf and helped Teo up. "You heard me, you'll see it with me!" his expletives continued, his friends looked at me with a bad face and I continued to ignore him.

I took Teo's cell phone out of his hand, which made him want to hit me, but his friends stopped him as the guardian of the school approached asking us to leave.

I took Teo to his house, when I opened the door, I was stunned, it even took me a while to react, his mother had an incredible resemblance to mine. His brown eyes, somewhat slanted, and his nose was small and refined. Maybe the difference was in the color of her hair, mine was black while Patricia's, which is how she introduced herself, was a light brown.

"Son, I was quite worried. I don't know what I'd do if something happened to you."

"Luckily, I made a great friend," Teo said of me.

"When I was her age, I had several friends. We gathered five hundred, most of whom are with their families. You bring back fond memories of my youth."

"You're not that old either," Teo added. "I don't like to compare people, but I think you look just as young as Miss Roxy. What do you think?" he asked.

She was on the couch healing a few scrapes from her son's leg, she turned to look at me when she heard the latter. My mother's memories were fuzzy, but Patricia had a somewhat chubby build, without being fat, with big breasts and why not say it, good ass.

"I agree, your mother has nothing to envy to other women."

"You say it to look good..."

"No, it's true, if Baltazar says it it must be true. He's also one of the best in the class in math."

Son, why don't you tell your friend to help you with your homework?"

"For my part. No problem."

"I'm sure they're hungry. If you want, I can prepare something to eat and drink?"

"I think it's perfect."

She went into the kitchen while Teo watched TV. During that time everything went normally, a few minutes later Patricia came back and sat down to watch TV with us. He brought some sausages, cheeses, potatoes, and soda. We started to watch TV very comfortably, the conversation then became pleasant, and I verified that my friend's mother is very kind and affectionate with him.

The door rang spontaneously, we all turned in that direction, a young woman of about twenty-seven hurriedly crossed the room and went down the stairs in the direction of the second floor.

"Daughter...!"

"Not now, Patricia!" the young woman replied flatly.

"Oh my God, he surely fought again..." The mother answered, clutching her forehead as she followed in her daughter's footsteps.

"Did he fight with whom?" I asked interestedly.

"He must be her boyfriend, he's a guy I don't like," Teo replied.

"Uff, love is hard..."

"Yes, I would like a girlfriend but also a gaming PC to play epic; I guess in this life you can't have what you want..."

I didn't want to be involved in family problems other than my own, so I withdrew from his house. When I arrived at the apartment, I was surprised to find that my things were in boxes outside the door, in the latter there was a note that said Eviction for non-payment. There's no doubt that eviction is a stressful event, I thought.