The Weekend Away - The Begining

Story Info
The first in hopefully a series of kinky adventures.
1.7k words
4.21
6.8k
2

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your instructions were simple -- written in a card addressed to "Miss Lovebug" received earlier in the week. It read: "On Saturday morning at 10am you are to get yourself ready into suitable attire and lay all the toys out on the dresser top - batteries inserted into all. Hang all your outfits in the wardrobe and place all underwear in the top draw. All the other equipment from the case should be placed on the window sill.

Then you are to return downstairs with the handcuffs and blindfold - one in each hand, enter the lounge and silently kneel on the floor and put the blindfold on. Cuff your arms behind your back and remain still. Once 10 seconds have passed, this will be your cue that you are ready.

Your safewords are "red" when anything will be stopped immediately and "orange" means slow right down."

...... "oh and don't worry, I think you're going to enjoy yourself"

Your mind raced for the next few days about what I had planned for you. When packing we made sure we had packed every toy and item of underwear in our growing collection but you were given no further hints at all about what was to come. Then finally we were away, on our own, and Saturday morning arrived.

As the clock started to chime 10 you stand and leave the room as instructed, I ready myself downstairs and finish a few chores; collecting more wood for the fire; closing most of the shutters and blinds and turning the lights off, instead choosing the more gentle wall lights to illuminate our fun. A few pieces of furniture are manoeuvred to allow more space and better access. Lastly I undress and put on your favourite underwear of mine - the black mesh boxers. All the time I can hear you moving about upstairs in the bedroom and bathroom. Once or twice I am certain I can hear the faint noise of a vibrator through the ceiling. I am pleased to think you are being thorough testing all out toys work before you lay them out. My mind is racing wondering if I can guess which one was which and what you are thinking as you are laying them all out. All the time I can feel my cock stirring and my tip getting wetter and wetter.

Finally after around 30 minutes I hear the stairs creaking as you make your way down, then gentle footsteps in the hall and the door was pushed open. Given the lack of clicking heels on the wooden floor I assume you are bare footed. Silently you enter and kneel in the middle of the room. My eyes are soon on you, assessing every inch of your body. Your hair is curled beautifully and let down, your makeup subtle but perfect, with deep red lipstick. You've chosen the perfect outfit. The bodystocking - underused in my opinion - but an excellent choice to make you feel covered but also allowing unrestricted access to all of your body.

As you kneel I notice one other key choice you've made - no knickers. Given the range of sexy and crotchless knickers we own it is an interesting choice I feel, but none the less an excellent one to allow better access and sight of your ass and pussy. Slowly you shuffle your knees wider apart until they could go no further. You are so well trained. You open both sides of the handcuffs and lay them down beside you. Taking the black satin blindfold and with one last check where you had placed the handcuffs you slide it onto your head and over your eyes. After a second or two to compose yourself you feel for the cuffs and click it onto your right wrist. Wrapping both arms behind your back you slowly press the mechanism into place and tightened the second cuff until it is also tight around your wrist.

Your back and shoulders straighten as you assume your position and in your head you start your ten second countdown. I am in the perfect position to observe this as I move to sit right in front of you. As your shoulders push back and your breasts perk up and I notice your nipples poking through your outfit. My cock twitches in excitement.

"One..... two...... three...... four" you count in your head. Then you appear to be distracted by what you are certain is movement. Staying still in your position you desperately search for more clues and soon you are jolted back into the moment by the sound of the stairs. "Are you in the room alone now" you wonder - you hadn't heard me leave but surely there isn't anyone else here is there? The footsteps move upstairs.

After what seemed like an eternity of seeking, the footsteps return down the stairs and back along the hall. By now the 10 seconds must have been well and truly over but you had no idea how long it had actually been. Eventually heard a familiar voice - mine - "I'm impressed, you've done a good job setting up our playroom, Stay still while I inspect you". You don't move an inch although you feel your legs starting to burn from kneeling for so long.

I kneel down and press in tight behind you, your hands and the perfect height to graze against my now fully erect cock. A finger runs along the top of your arm and up your neck. Then another on the other side, both hands now caressing your earlobes. Still you remain motionless - you are doing very well. The hands explore further, down your chest as they cup your breasts and play with your nipples. You let out the slightest of groans. Before you can stifle it, one hand has moved and you feel a hard pinch to your right nipple.

"Let that be a warning to you - you were told to be silent"

The hands continue downwards, caressing your stomach and hips and slowly down the outside of your thighs. Once at your knees they turn to the insides of your legs. At this point I am reaching right over your right shoulder and you can hear how excited my breathing is, and feel how wet my cock is pressed against your back. Achingly slowly my hands trace up your inner thighs until I am millimetres away from the wispy hair of your pussy. I can feel wetness dripping down your leg and know immediately how turned on you are. I know you are desperate for me to touch you, to run my fingers between your pussy lips and tease your clitoris.

But I don't, that would be later.

"Very nice" I say as I rise to my feet. "Just a couple of quick pics for posterity" I move all around you taking a few quick snaps from every angle. "I'll definitely enjoy those later" I giggle.

"You look stunning by the way"

"And mostly very well behaved" "Oh one more thing I need to check, I almost forgot"

You start wracking your brains trying to work out what I mean. I kneel behind you and placed one arm through yours. "Up you get" my arm helping you to your feet. My hands guide you across the room until I stop you against a piece of furniture. "Is it a stool?" You wonder "or a chair maybe?". Then you realise, it is the arm of the sofa, and your knees are pressing against it.

"I need to inspect your ass" I command. "Here, I'll help you" and with that another arm on your back helps bend you over the sofa arm so your head is now on the sofa cushion, your ass high in the air. You feel me shuffle your feet wider and wider until about shoulder width apart. "Much better". I take a step back and trace my fingers up from your heels, over the backs of your knees and up to your ass cheeks. The two hands meet in the middle just above you asshole and grabbed a cheek each. Firmly I dig my fingers into them and pull them apart, every inch of you fighting not to groan in pleasure. I can't help myself...... I just have to.... one quick hard thwack to each cheek, but still you remain still and silent.

I couldn't help but admire your determination and commitment.

Slowly I give you what you needed. First one finger between your lips, slowly opening you, then a thumb, which swiftly slips inside your pussy and delves deep. But the pleasure is short lived. Soon I pull both away with a wry giggle. I know how desperate you are to be touched and made to cum. My dripping wet fingers instead circle your asshole, slowly coating you in a thick lube. My thumb presses against your perineum, gently circling round. Slowly the thumb edges closer to your asshole and pussy as the circles widened.

Knowing your limits I don't intend on going any further but at that same moment the subtlest of ass wiggles from you positions my thumb against your asshole. Unsure if you meant it, I remind you of your safewords.

You remain silent.

I apply slightly more pressure with my thumb and open your asshole slightly. Still no safe word so I continue, my finger sliding against your clitoris, gently rubbing backwards and forwards. Still nothing, so I remind you "red to stop, orange to slow down"...... nothing. Gradually my thumb circles your asshole, firmer and firmer until I feel it starting to open, my finger continuing to rub your clitoris.

Soon my thumb is slowly easing inside your asshole and your breathing quickens as my finger hits the perfect spot on your clitoris. Deciding not to push too far, I slowly ease out my thumb, now halfway into your ass and focus instead on your pussy, 2 fingers of my other hand pushing deep inside, spreading as they do, opening your pussy wider and wider. After a couple of deep, long thrusts I pull out entirely and lick my fingers clean, my first taste today of your delicious pussy and a clear sign of how turned on you are.

"A couple more quick photos, then I think your assessment is complete" I say. You remain motionless and I snap away, one image in particular zooming in on your gaping pussy.