I Bargained Way Too Much

Story Info
A bad student learns to not bribe teachers the wrong way.
1.8k words
4.61
16.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It always amazes me how everything can change with a coin toss. Most recently it happened when I got my grades for biology. I thought about what should I do next, and wasn't sure about accepting the results. So, I flipped the coin, which gave me a heads up to at least try to go the high way. Even though I know how to cheat at this game, doing so when I take decisions like this feels like I'm wishing upon a monkey's paw. Therefore, whatever luck says is what I'll do, hence I always carry a coin with me.

Five minutes later, she replied. "6:00 PM. Don't be late."

***

By this time of the year, the sun sets later than usual, yet it doesn't stop the sky to take on pink shades upon the early hours. Outside, the school building looked like a creepy black rectangle plastered in what could've been a very pretty oil pastel drawing, almost surreal. It didn't help to its weirdness that it was almost empty. The only ones inside were probably security, and one or two teachers working late.

I took a deep breath, put my hands inside my varsity jacket, and walked in.

For some reason, it felt emptier on the outside. I saw a couple of students talking as they walked out, but they paid no attention to the tomboy in a black baseball cap walking the opposite direction. Why would they, anyway? I've always been a delinquent, and turning 18 only made me worse.

"Where?" I texted the teacher.

"Where else would I be?"

She attached a photo to her message. It showed her plump lips holding a freshly lit cigarette, and her nipples coming out of her white dress shirt. It brought me back to the selfie I used to bribe her; one that I took in before the mirror, still in my uniform, showing an up-skirt in commando.

Now, this is how it ends.

I arrived at my classroom and saw her at the opposite side of the door, leaning against the wall, smoking. She smiled at me after a long drag, clicking her stilettos on the floor. How come someone so nerdy look like a femme fatale straight from a noir novel?

Tall, golden skin, striking hazel eyes, black curly hair... What I loved the most were her long legs, wrapped in black nylon pantyhose, shamelessly defying the rules by showing off a mermaid tattooed on her right thigh. Like the protagonists of those stories, I felt drawn to her...

I twirled her red necktie around my fingers. She stared into my eyes and let my hair loose by taking off my hat. Then, she leaned forwards and kissed me.

I never kissed another woman before; let alone one that's 20 years older than me. Upon feeling the softness of her lips, I immediately got high on the taste of wax mixed with tobacco, to which I craved for a cigarette.

After we split she caressed my cheeks and dropped the cigarette bud before licking my neck. My hands rested on her waist, slowly going upwards before I embraced her.

Am I really bribing her for better grades with sex? Have I fallen that low? Why did she agree with it?

Better yet, why this didn't feel like a bribe at all? Instead, it felt like we were lovers whom death split us apart. We finally found each other, though I came back to life twenty years later than her.

They say that strange things happen in the city-state. I guess this wouldn't be far off from it.

I felt compelled to go on my knees. When I kissed her thighs, the teacher leaned slightly forwards and glanced around before caressing my hair. I kissed her crotch and lifted the skirt a bit, revealing black lace panties. When I put them aside, something unexpected sprung out.

I giggled upon the surprise. "I should've known..."

"That I have a dick?" The teacher raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

"Because it's always the most attractive women who pack one."

I kissed her thighs again and caressed her cock. It wasn't long before I started to suck her balls and got her hard. I rubbed a finger on my clit, which reminded me that I was in commando today too. Shortly after, as I licked a very thick vein underneath the shaft, my pussy started to get wet. Then, I wrapped my lips around her cock and slipped one finger inside me.

She moaned and pressed her hand on the back of my head. She wasn't trying to go deep, but rather to make it impossible for me to pull out. I didn't want to anyway. Is not the first time I sucked a penis, but this was the first time I dealt with a woman's dick. Judging by the way she squirmed and twitched, it was more sensitive, and pleasurable. Listening to her voice and feeling her body react turned me on too.

I always wondered what is like to be with a girl... That's partially why I flipped a coin for this. Sure, I could've gone with a classmate, but what's the point of a girl of my age when the older ones are so much hotter?

My cunt couldn't handle it for much longer. The two fingers I used slipped in me with ease, and her cock, despite its hardness and beauty, looked to be slightly bored of my mouth. If my pussy wasn't so demanding, it would've felt like an insult. I would've showed her cock how sucking dicks is my best skill.

I looked into the teacher's eyes as I jerked her off. Then, I stood up and leaned against the wall, shaking my ass. She lifted my skirt, spanked my butt, and squeezed it before holding me by the waist. Then, very slowly, she pushed her cock inside my pussy.

A moan echoed all over the hallway. She spanked me, and I moaned even louder. Anyone would have heard us, but it's very late. Now, no one's around, except a biology teacher fucking her student, and fuck, she did me good!

Is it true, then? Girls have bigger cocks than guys, and unlike them, they actually know how to use them?

Everything was tight, yet my pussy couldn't help but beg for more. The teacher, though worried about getting caught, still fucked me hard, with little care as for how tight things were down there.

I looked back. She smiled at me like a pervert, singing her lust song with her sultry voice. Her gaze of pleasure, mixed with her moans, and the smell of cigarettes, got me so close... yet I resisted. Taking a cock is one thing, but if I'm using sex as a currency, I wanted to reach my climax with her.

It was a deal more challenging than I thought.

The teacher slowed down, and then spanked my butt. I don't know what was better: that she kept it red, or that it hurt good.

"You know, I shouldn't be surprised by this," she giggled between moans.

"Why?"

"Because this is something expected from bad girls like you."

The teacher bundled my hair, pulled it, and bit me in the neck as she picked up the speed. I shivered, oblivious on how to react. I deserved it, though. It was me who looked for this to happen. The bite was proof that I bargained way too much for what I wanted. I mean, I am a delinquent; I had a boyfriend until a few months ago... but I still live with my parents. How could I explain them about the bite marks?

I love to be bitten, though. I like to have the marks. I'd wear them like badges of honor, but on a conservative household, how could I explain? They still think I'm a virgin, for fuck's sake!

I couldn't resist much longer. That strong bite sent me straight into a land of pleasure, and I couldn't come back. I could no longer think straight while my pussy leaked more and more...

"Fuck! I'm about to... to... Ah!"

I tried to control myself. I tried to grasp it for a bit longer, but I couldn't stop it. My body trembled, leaking juices that coated the visitor inside me. Everything tightened so much I didn't want the teacher to stop fucking me, no matter what. I stood there, with a sweaty uniform, while she kept fucking me until she finally reached her climax.

It took her until one last push, and then, I listened to an intense moan.

Her cock remained inside me, filling me with her sweet cum. Even though I couldn't resist, we ended up going for it almost simultaneously. The teacher fucked me a few more times before pulling out. She kissed me and spanked my ass before stepping back.

I looked at her as she tucked her cock, semi-hard, while her cum dripped down my thighs. She slipped one hand inside her blazer and pulled a pack of cigarettes. She pulled one with her lips and extended the pack to me. I took one and watched her light her own. Instead of offering me fire, she approached me, and used her lit cigarette to light mine.

"You want to have better grades to graduate, is that correct?"

I nodded.

"I can't help you."

I frowned. "What?! I thought you-"

She placed an index between my lips and smiled.

"I must confess, it's been a long time since I fucked one of you," she admitted, "but I don't accept sex as a bribe."

"Why not?"

She shrugged. "There's no need to. It's mandatory by law that students have the right to take a failed exam again, didn't you know? Don't worry, though, I'll help you."

"Really?"

She nodded. "You just have to remember that I'll do that not because we fucked. I'll only help you because I hate to have students repeating an entire school year for one subject they flunked."

I took a drag, and looked at her, from head to heels.

"Am I in trouble, though... for trying to bribe you?"

She expelled a cloud of smoke. "No. Stuff like this could carry consequences for both of us," she said. "Harsh consequences, as we are both unprofessional adults."

"Fuck being professional," I grunted.

"That's why I agreed to fuck you," she smiled.

We stood there, in silence, enjoying our cigarettes. Then, we left the school and went our separate ways.

***

Half-way home, I found myself near an alley, writing a message for her. I looked into it, and a dirty idea came to mind. After taking a deep breath, I walked inside, and stopped at the end, next to an incandescent light bulb that could burn at any minute. Not the best lightning, but it was enough to take a picture of both my cunt and ass.

"Hey... Would you like it to repeat it?" I wrote, and attached the picture. "I can be your booty call anytime."

A few moments later, she replied.

"Is that proposal the result of a coin toss?"

"No. It's my decision."

"Tomorrow, after school. Get yourself something prettier other than your uniform, hot tomboy."

I blushed. It didn't go away until I came home.