I Became an Art Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Easter with Carol finished and I returned to my university studies. Each weekend either I would go to Carol's or she would come to my flat. This was the most enjoyable three months of my life. We worked at catching up with my sex life count. Carol also paid me £1,000 for the ten days work that I did for her. Bree got me a gorgeous Prom dress for my original budget of £300.

Graduation day; in my gown and boater I was awarded my degree. Three of my four fathers and my mother were there. Father three was on remand, one of his business deals didn't work out the way he planned.

I was sitting with Tom when Gavin and Carol gave their, go forth and multiply speeches on the podium to those who successfully graduated. It was then that Tom told me, Gavin and Carol were married at one time, but now divorced. As I turned to say something to Tom about it, Gavin stood up and started awarding this year's prises. As each prise was awarded their winning painting or sketch would appear on a twenty foot cinema screen.

I won two prises. First in Class for my oil painting of Loch Lomond, they also showed on the big screen the slide of me painting, naked, when the sea plane flew over me. The self-portrayed award was made to me for my charcoal portrayed of me with my head back over the top of the love couch, my mouth wide open mid silent scream. The students loved it and loudly applauded me. I wasn't embarrassed by it, I loved it.

Carol also unveiled a gifted work of art to the university, a life sketch of me and Carol embracing each other naked on a love couch. Signed by Carol and Tash, my newly registered artist work name.

I went to the Prom that night with my guest, Carol. She asked me what I was going to do over the summer holiday. I said that I would like to work for her sister Bree, which would fund my painting until I became established as an artist in my own right. She said ok I can make that happen, but before that would you like to join me as my salaried assistant during my three month exhibiting tour of Italy, France and Monaco. I said yes.

12