I Became My Little Sister's Bitch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whimpering, "Please sis, please, I need to cum!"

Kissing her big sister on the forehead, "No my slut ...you must be patient ... it's all part of your training."

Sniffling, "Yes, Mistress."

Alathia helps Bex off the floor just in time, because their mother enters the kitchen.

"Good morning girls, Bex are you still playing that silly little game? How cute! And you made a breakfast of burnt bacon and runny eggs. Well, it's the thought that counts."

Putting the failed attempt at breakfast in the trash, Mrs. Reid pulls down boxes of cereal, putting them on the table.

Bex, with her eyes cast down, knows that a punishment for this failure is coming, she never looks in Alathia's glaring direction. Bex, doing her best to fill the coffee, is told by her mother to sit down and eat. She is tentatively sitting down when the worst possible thing happens. The egg starts up again. Bex clamps her legs tight, pleading with her eyes to an angered Alathia.

"Miss Alathia, may I please be excused to the restroom please?"

Alathia smirks evilly, "No Bex ... you may not ... Dad is on his way down ... we're eating as a family."

Mrs. Reid chimes in, "Oh Bexbex, you can hold it, we don't get family time like this often and both of you will be off to college soon."

Dejected, Bex replies, "Yes, Mrs. Mom."

Jill is surprised at the new title, "Oh Mrs. Mom, I do like that, it's so polite. I love this new you honey, please keep it up. And don't forget to thank your sister for giving up her free time to indulge this new lifestyle of yours."

And like a dagger to the heart, Bex is crushed some more. Her mom loves her new role in the family.

"Thank you, Miss Alathia, for taking time to help me."

Beaming, Alathia replies, "You're so very welcome Bexbex... don't worry mom, Bex said that yesterday was the best day of her life ... she loves the uniform ... and her new role in the family."

The egg is relentlessly tormenting poor Bex's pussy. The older sister is struggling to maintain her composure as the toy continues its constant stimulation of her extremely wet pussy. Bex's mind wanders between her own self pleasure and her mother's comment.

'My own mother likes my new role.'

She feels herself slip further into the new normal, her life is becoming. Bex is having a hard time maintaining her composure when the toy abruptly stops. The sudden stop draws a loud, audible gasp from Bex's lips. She barely regains her composure as Mr. Reid takes his place at the table.

Mr. Reid gives Bex a quick once over, "I'm pleased to see you're sticking to something, Rebecca. Alathia, keep up the good work with your big sister. I'm proud of you both."

Cringing on the inside, Bex takes a moment to reflect on how her whole family's happy with her new role. Worse, she likes it, it feels right, it feels natural.

Not wanting this torturous breakfast to last any longer than absolutely necessary, Bex eats her cereal quickly, so she can excuse herself from the table and get out of view and away from her parents' prying eyes. Being sexually stimulated in front of her parents is magnifying the problem.

'I swear, I'm leaking like a goddamn sieve. I hope Mom and Dad can't smell my sex!'

Bex's eyes shoot wide as the toy activates again, an eep escapes from her lips. Looking toward Mrs. Reid, Mr. Reid asks, "Did you get a new air freshener thing? I swear there's such a pleasant smell in the kitchen today."

Mrs. Reid looks at him and responds, "I believe it's called "Pink Lily." I'll see if we can get it more frequently." She then turns to Bex and gives a wink, causing her eldest daughter to want to die right there at the table.

Mortified, Bex looks down, struggling to keep her composure as the toy does its job, bringing her desire for release roaring back. Smashing her legs together, Bex can feel her panties are damp.

Alathia watches Bex's discomfort, but stifles her laughter behind a spoonful of cereal.

Mr. Reid addressed the table, "Since we're all here, your mother and I are going away for the weekend. You have permission to throw a party. Do not burn the house down or drink my wine collection. Do you two understand?"

Alathia, taking pleasure in her big sister's current discomfort, responds for the both of them, "Yes, Dad. Bex and I are so grateful to you and mom for letting us have her birthday party here this weekend."

Mr. Reid says, in his best fatherly voice, "Well, remember your Mom and I trust your judgment, don't make us regret it."

After breakfast, both parents leave for work. Bex clears the table and washes the dishes. The irony of her being dressed as a slutty maid doing dishes isn't lost on her.

'When in any porn movie does the French maid do the dishes, this sucks!'

When the kitchen work is finished, Bex slowly approaches Alathia, lounging on the couch watching tv.

"Um, Mistress?"

Alathia loves hearing her big sister call her mistress. "Yes, my pet?"

"May I please have an orgasm, Mistress?"

Alathia smiles because her big sister is catching onto the training quickly.

"Absolutely my pet slut ... I'm going to record you doing it... I so enjoy the movie I'm making of all your sexual exploits."

Bex casts her eyes down, "Nevermind, Mistress."

"Are you sure, pet ... cause next time you'll have to beg me to let you orgasm? ... So ... are you sure?"

Bex is determined to hold onto her last little scraps of dignity and self respect, so she declines the offer.

"Very well, pet."

Alathia stands and works her tight shorts off her hips, so from the waist down she's nude. She seductively sits back on the couch spreading her legs and motioning Bex towards her very wet and very ready pussy.

A completely and emotionally spent Bex gets on her knees in front of her little sister, so many thoughts run through Bex's mind.

'Well at least that damn toy's not active, thanks for small miracles.'

No sooner does the thought leave Bex's mind then the egg activates, sending pleasure through Bex's body and an audible escapes her lips.

"Oh my pet ... you make the most wonderfully slutty sounds ...hearing you makes me so fucking horny... I can't believe dad said he could smell your sex ... hahaha ... oh my God Bex ... if that had happened to me I'd die of humiliation ... well ... we know dad loves the smell of your pussy," Alathia laughs and again motions towards her pussy.

Bex begins licking her Mistress' pussy, gently teasing her outer lips, slowly flicking her tongue in a rolling motion.

"Yes, Mistress, it was humiliating having that happen at breakfast, Mistress."

Internally, Bex's thoughts are vastly different, 'Yeah rub salt into those wounds this bullshit is your fault Alathia!'

Returning her attention to the task at hand, Bex continues lapping at her sister's pussy. Bex realizes she doesn't hate her current predicament, if anything she's never been so turned on in her life. She feels like any stimulation to her clit would cause a massive orgasm in her body to erupt. Alathia grips Bex's hair, she feels her little sister begin to grind her pussy into her big sister's face, "That's it bitch ... lick my pussy ... lick it ... fuck I've waited so fucking long for this."

Bex continues to pleasure her sister with long licking strokes. "Oh God, Mistress, I'm so horny, I need you so bad Mistress, please play with me, please Mistress."

Alathia's sex smell is intoxicating, it makes her want to lick and please her sister's pussy the best she can.

Then the egg turns up its intensity on poor Bex, causing her to moan into her little sister's pussy. She rolls her tongue along Alathia's clit. The current excitement her big sister is displaying while licking her snatch is driving Alathia to hump wildly using her big sister's face as her personal sex toy.

The new experience, of having her little sister face fuck her, is a humiliating event for the overly stimulated Bex. Wanting to please her little sister, Bex spreads her hands under Alathia's ass cupping her cheeks while furiously sucking on Alathia's clit.

"If I knew turning my little sister into my personal bitch was going to be so goddamn hot ... I'd have trapped you sooner."

She rolls her hips to ride Bex's face. Bex is putting her talented tongue to work. She sucks Alathia's clit, focusing on bringing her sister to climax

"Fuck Bex ... you dirty whore ... you're going to make me cum ... fuckkkkk ... fuck fuck," Alathia grunts and groans.

Bex's face is covered with Alathia's glistening love nectar. Feeling her little sister's body shiver under her mouth, Bex realizes she's bringing her older sister to climax.

Alathia's body begins to tremble, "Oh fuck ... you little whore ... lick me ... lick me more bitch!"

Alathia's orgasm crashes down on her like waves pounding sand. Gasping to catch her breath, pushing away the still licking Bex, she groans, "Enough ... enough my pussy hungry slut."

Blushing, Bex meekly replies, "Sorry Mistress." 'Why had she kept going? She did enjoy lapping her sister's pussy and was looking forward to the next time. Every moment with her sister makes Bex take a look at her inner slut, hiding beneath the surface.' Bex is given some reprieve as the toy shuts off.

"Oh my god Bex ... that was amazing ... you're an amazing pussy licker."

Alathia's glowing praise for being a good pussy licker makes Bex smile. "Thank you, Mistress."

Closing her legs Alathia slips off the couch, "No, thank you, pet ... you've been so good this morning ... I couldn't be happier with you. But that breakfast was a disaster and you know it."

Still on all fours, dread washes over poor Bex, who quickly casts her eyes down, "Yes, Mistress."

"The complete and total failure of breakfast ... requires me to punish you ... my beautiful pet."

Bex takes a desperate, deep breath, "Yes, Mistress."

"Listen carefully maid ... go get my paddle from my closet... bring it back to me ... cause your cute ass is getting spanked ... ten times."

Bex is not surprised that her little sister is going to spank her ass.

'Something in Alathia flipped when she made me her pet slut.'

Getting off the floor, Bex does a curtsey and leaves the living room.

Alathia's room has a future-super-villain kinda vibe. Her big four post black bed sits against a wall with a giant poster of Kurumi Tokisaki from Date A Live hanging over it. Bex notices Kurumi is wearing a red and black maid-like costume similar to her own outfit. Alathia's bookcase is most interesting, her collection ranges from psychology to profiling serial killers. Bex was surprised at Alathia's collection of anime figures, each one was less dressed then the one before it, a bunch from Ikki Tousen. 'You're a kinky bitch Alathia.'

Bex digs through the closet and a piece of red fabric catches Bex's eye. It's a Kurumi costume. It's Alathia's size. Bex grins, catching a glimpse of her little sister's inner self. Putting the costume back, Bex finds the paddle. Seeing it again instantly brings a heat to her still tender ass and a tingle in her pussy.

Knowing she's going to go through this again strains Bex's poor mental health. She is fearful to touch it, as one would be with a venomous snake. Slowly, grasping the leather handle, Bex pulls it free from it's home. This is her first opportunity to examine the paddle. It's exquisitely crafted, carved from cherry wood, and made for a true sadist to wield. It's a device meant, in Alathia's hands, to bring both incredible pain and pleasure. It feels forbidden to touch, and touching this paddle, belonging to her little sister, brings another tingle to Bex's pussy.

Giving Alathia the paddle, her little sister praises Bex for being so quick to get her paddle, "Excellent my pet ... present yourself."

Bex's eyes widen at the term. She knows what it means, but was hoping her little sister wasn't seriously going to use it. Bex begins taking off her maid outfit, folding it carefully, and placing it on the floor. Bex slowly pulls off the training bra that at one time belonged to Alathia. 'I can't believe I can wear my little sister's old training bra. I'm no woman, Alathia's right, I am a little girl.' Slipping off her ruffled panties, she places them on top of the outfit.

Alathia motions for Bex to climb up on the coffee table. Alathia can't help but take a moment to admire and absorb the sight of her big sister ... still dolled up ... in her stockings and gloves. She is the most erotic thing Alathia's seen in her life.

She pulls her phone out and snaps a few pics of the blushing cheek-spread Bex, who repeats, "I'm open for you, Mistress." Then she reacts to the picture taking, "Please don't Alathia, this is bad enough, and I'm following your orders, please Mistress."

Groaning, "Fine little slut ... but I'd have been so much more gentle on your ass if you had let me take more pics ... but so be it."

Holding herself open is getting Bex turned on. And if she's completely honest with herself, she didn't want Alathia to stop taking pics, it was exciting.

Alathia begins caressing her sibling's body. Bex trembles at her touch. 'God, no one's touch has ever made me so horny and terrified at the same time. Fuck, little sister you're driving me crazy, I'm not sure I have much fight left in me.'

Alathia's voice brings Bex back from her fog, "Same as this morning ... you keep count ... and thank me after every strike... don't move either ... a broken rule means we start over. Do you understand my slut?"

Hiding her face, Bex says, "Yes, Mistress."

Alathia stalks around the trembling Bex, "I'm not gonna lie to you big sister... this turns me on so much ... I had to change panties like 3 times yesterday."

Bex uses her best poker skills trying to keep her thoughts to herself, but is unable to control her body reacting to the thought, 'I turn you on that much Alathia, me, flat as a board, Bex?' But Alathia sees it.

Alathia takes the paddle and places it under Bex's chin to raise her head. "Look up slut ... I want a proud slut pet ... showing off that pretty face and honey tongue ... my pet slut."

She continues to walk around Bex, lightly dragging her fingernails along her big sister's body, causing Bex's body to tremble to her tormentors' teasing touch. Then, Bex feels Alaitha's finger slide between her puffy, hungry pussy lips.

Gathering the sweet nectar on her fingers Alathia says, teasingly, "My, oh my ... look at how wet your pussy is my pet slut... I'm gonna check your panties... I bet you've gotten your pretty panties all wet in the crotch ... you horny slut."

Bex turns a deep shade of red, "Yes, Mistress, I noticed it when I folded them and put them in the pile."

Moving back to Bex's face, she grips her chin with two fingers still soaked with her own musk, smearing some across Bex's upper lip so she can breathe in her own scent.

'God dammit Alathia ... that doesn't help, I'm getting more turned on, fuck I want to clean it off so bad, I want her to spank me so badly, God, I'm such a slut, moaning at the anticipation of Alathia spanking me.'

Alathia has never been this turned on. Seeing her little sister moaning in passion, presenting her willing and waiting body on the coffee table, trembling in anticipation... It's so erotic and exciting.

Alathia looks at Bex, licking her fingers clean. Bex blushes while unconsciously sticking her tongue out to lick Alathia's finger.

"Do you want to lick my fingers ... my pet slut."

Bex moans softly, "Yes ... please ... Alathia ... please."

Alathia offers her fingers to her big sister. Bex sucks on the pussy flavored fingers like an honestly hungry slut. Alathia watches her little sister lick her fingers, and her body tingles. Bex desperately wants Alathia's tongue to be buried deep in her aching cunt.

Alathia moves behind her big sister swaying her hips like a real slut. She removes Bex's hands from her spread open pussy.

Suddenly, Bex hears the paddle cut through the air. A thunderous crack follows as it makes contact with her unprotected ass.

Bex squeaks out, "One. Thank you Mistress, for correcting this stupid bitch!"

Another strike to the same spot spells out "Slut" on her right cheek.

Bex is fighting back tears, "Two. Thank you Mistress, for correcting this stupid bitch!"

Bex hisses in pain in the aftermath of the second strike. 'Fuckfuckfuck god Alathia that hurts so much but all I want to do is jam my fingers in my pussy and scream in a final climax before passing out.'

The 3rd strike connects, pushing poor Bex into a full breakdown of sobs whimpering pathetically, "Three. Thank you Mistress for ... for correcting this stupid bitch! Please please please stop Alathia my poor ass can't take anymore," she sobs uncontrollably.

Alathia wipes her big sister's tears away, "I know it's painful, pet ... but it's for your own good ... how else will you learn and get better." She kisses Bex gently, probing deeply with her tongue, drawing the most lewd sounds from the poor battered girl-child.

The fourth and fifth strikes come quickly. Bex screams in pain, "Five. Thank you Mistress, for correcting this stupid bitch." She yells in pain and shock. Sobbing uncontrollably, a whimpering Bex's thoughts drift. 'Why is my pussy so fucking wet? Am I this big of a slut that this turns me on so much.' Her thoughts are interrupted by Alathia spreading a cooling lotion on Bex's red behind.

Sniffling her sobs, she says, "Thank you Mistress, that feels so good."

"I'm only going to give you five strikes, you'll receive the other five later, my pet."

Bex breathes a sigh of relief, "Thank you Mistress, thank you for your mercy."

While Alathia rubs her fingers between Bex's puffy, red pussy lips, Bex's aching and wanton snatch is screaming for relief. She's never been this pent up in her life. She runs horny all the time and has a habit of masterbating five times a day. She hasn't had one orgasm today, when she should be going on her third. Bex begins grinding her crotch against Alathia's hand. She feels her sister's free hand caressing her sore ass, cupping her cheek gently, and massaging her redden ass.

Alathia begins cooing to Bex, "You're so wet and horny... I'll bet you'd love to have an orgasm ... wouldn't you slut?"

Moaning, "Yes Mistress, fuck, so much, I need to cum Mistress." Bex's inner thoughts are jumping for joy. 'Yes, I'm gonna get some release, I'm gonna get to get off, finally.'

Alathia continues caressing Bex's ass, rubbing cool lotion over Bex's cherry red ass. The toy then comes to life, bringing more salacious sounds from the older sister's lips. Wiggling her butt in Alathia's face to get her to touch her, Bex pleads, "Please Mistress, please touch me!"

Alathia plays ignorant to her sister's plea, "What do you mean Bex? I am touching you... I have one hand rubbing your pussy ... and one hand caressing your cute little ass... isn't that enough Bex?"

"Oh, Mistress, you're teasing me please ... please ... I need you to fill me, fuck me please, Mistress!"

Giving her big sister a malicious grin, Alathia asks, "Can I finger your ass Bex? Will you beg me to put a finger in your tight little asshole?"

Bex bites her lip in a deflated cute pout, "Yes, Mistress, please finger my ass."

Reaching back and spreading her cheeks apart for her little sister is a new low for Bex. She's never fingered her own ass, let alone begged for her sister to do it. Suddenly, the feeling of a cold, lubed finger is thrust roughly into her virgin anus. Bex's eyes go wide at the sudden violation and the unexpected pleasure it's causing her. Bex unconsciously moans. Her most lewd sound to date is from Alathia's finger probing her ass.

"Holy shit Bex ... I've never ever heard anything so lewd ... not even in porn ... that was fucking sexy as hell slut... what were you thinking ... tell your Mistress?"