I Became My Little Sister's Bitch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bex's mind is a fog of pleasure and pain. It's as if she's sitting in a tiny boat being tossed around on her emotional ocean. From the pain of her battered ass, to the ache of her teased pussy, to the alienness of her fingered ass... she just wants more.

"I ... I want more Mistress! Can you put another finger in my ass, Mistress, and fuck me please, Mistress?"

This revelation hits Alathia right between the eyes. She quickly regains her composure. The usually unflappable Alathia asks with a wicked tone, "Would you repeat that my little slut?"

Bex knows she cant take it back, she would only be further punished if she lied, and can't believe she said she wanted another finger in her ass. "I was hoping you'd put another finger in my ass and fuck me Mistress."

'Weird. The words to my Mistress didn't taste horrible on my lips. No, not my Mistress. The bitch tormenting me. Get your pussy under control, slut! Now!'

Bex can barely believe she repeated her request, but the toy, the pain, and the pleasure are all fiercely clouding her mind.

Alathia pushes a second lube coated finger deep into Bex's ass. Alathia enjoys hearing that same lewd moaning sound from Bex's lips, it's further turning her on. Alathia takes a moment to admire her work from yesterday. Bex is completely hairless. Her crotch is glistening, swollen, and red, begging for attention. Alathia, wanting to further humiliate her big sister, leaves her two fingers barely in her big sister's ass.

'What the fuck Alathia, seriously you're going to make me fuck your fingers. FUCK ALATHIA YOU'RE SUCH A CUNT!' Bex screams Internally. 'What's losing more of my self respect ... going into the dumpster fire of my life.'

Bex begins slowly fucking Alathia's fingers, rocking back and forth, and holding her ass cheeks spread. Suddenly, Bex feels a new finger penetrate her totally wet dripping pussy. Playing with the egg still vibrating deep in her pussy causes Bex to moan, "Oh, Mistress, oh god, that feels so good, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!"

Grinning, Alathia continues working her fingers in tandem, twisting and turning her fingers deep in Bex's most intimate of parts, causing the bitch in heat, known as Bex, to begin bucking like a young colt against Alathia's fingers.

Alathia uses her best seductive voice, "Are you my naughty little slut?"

"Yes Mistress, I'm your naughty little slut."

Bex works her hips frantically, fucking her little sister's fingers, lodged deep in her holes. Bex can hear every demeaning thing Alathia is saying to her, and worse Bex can't argue. She feels Alathia's telling the truth. Her singular focus is to have her climax and the orgasm building is going to be apocalyptic in its nature from all of Alathia's teasing and priming her all day. As soon as she feels that sweet release within her grasp, Alathia removes her fingers. Her holes are left aching and empty, even the toy stops working in perfect synchronization.

Bex pushes her ass at Alathia, wiggling it, trying to beg for some more attention, "Please Mistress, please, I'm so wet, so horny, please Mistress."

Alathia gives Bex a playful slap, "No pet, you need to get dressed, and go clean the bathroom."

Whimpering and pouting out loud, screaming in frustration internally, Bex begins getting dressed, pulling her training bra back on and reaches for her panties. Alathia snatches the panties away, "The consequences of your begging, you've lost panty privileges, slut."

Through gritted teeth, Bex says, "Yes Mistress."

"In the bathroom is a bucket and a toothbrush for you to clean it with. And I expect it to be sparkling when you're done."

Bex enters the bathroom and sure enough finds a fresh toothbrush, bucket, and cleaning supplies. She gets down on her hands and knees to scrub the floor. Alathia catches a glimpse of Bex's bare pussy, framed by all the fluff of her dress. She can't help snapping a few pics of her big sister's predicament. Bex is focusing all her energy into her current work, she doesn't want to make any more mistakes like breakfast.

Bex is brought out of her fixation when Alathia calls her into the living room. Coming around the corner, Bex is face to face with her school crush, Ted Kord, aka Teddy. Ted is in her living room. She is in a Shirley Temple inspired nightmare dress. Her makeup is child-like. None of this is helping Bex's self-confidence. Alathia notices Bex's apprehension and quickly surmises that her big sister has a boy crush on Teddy. Alathia can tell by Bex's body language that Bex's pussy is creaming over Teddy.

Turning on the Charm, Alathia runs her hand suggestively over Teddy's arm asking in a sultry tone, "Is that package for me or ...," giving a lip pout, "for my big sister, Bex?"

Teddy stumbles and mumbles his words. "I believe it's your's Alathia, but if you want me to give it to Bex I could," Ted blurts out!

Giggling, Alathia smiles, "Oh you want to give your package to my big sister, huh? ... Well, why not give your package to Bex ... it's for her birthday anyway."

Handing Bex the package, Teddy's gaze takes in Bex's attire and he enjoys the sight.

"Here Bex, this is for you, I guess."

Bex curtseys, "Thank you, Mr. Kord."

Bex takes the box and attempts to leave, but Alathia stops her.

"Don't be so rude Bex ... you begged me for months for that gift ... show Teddy your birthday present."

Wondering what game Alathia is playing, Bex opens the box and is stunned. A silver buttplug with a bottle of lube sits in the box and the end of the plug says, "I love cock." Quickly closing the box, Bex attempts to take the box to her room.

"Thank you Miss Alathia, I'll take it to my room."

Alathia stops Bex, "Nonsense ... I'm sure Teddy's curious about your present ... after all."

Knowing this isn't a suggestion, Bex slowly pulls the silver buttplug out of the box, showing it to the stunned Teddy.

A grinning Alathia knows this is a perfect opportunity to humiliate her new pet slut.

"Oh my god Bex ... is that a buttplug and lube ... seriously kinky big sister ... who knew?"

Wanting to die from showing Teddy this sex toy, Bex puts it back in the box. Alathia knows this opportunity is perfect, so she's going to use it against her big sister.

"You know Bex ... I've never seen someone use one of these before ... I'll bet if you ask Teddy nicely ... he'd be more than happy to help you ... kinda like a birthday favor from him to you."

Mortified, the blood drains from Bex's face and Teddy begins blushing hard at Alathia's request.

"Bex ... I want you to give Teddy the toy and lube ... you will bend over and let Teddy put it up your cute little ass ... like we all know you want."

Bex wants to give Alathia a death glare, but casts her eyes down instead, saying, "Teddy, will you please help put this toy in me? I'd love to try it."

She hands Teddy the toy and lube. Bex turns around bending over at the waist.

Bex's thoughts are rushing to the front, 'Fuck Alathia, you're a goddamn bitch.'

Teddy takes a deep breath, his thoughts race like a rabbit on meth, 'Oh my god this is happening tomboy Bex is gonna let me put a sex toy up her ass no one's gonna believe me fuck Bex has always had the cute girl next door vibe and I like her but pissing off Alathia can be social suicide for my senior year.'

Slowly lifting Bex's skirt, Teddy is caught off guard by "Slut" marked into Bex's ass.

"Holy shit Bex, your ass has "Slut" branded into it, cause the rest is cherry red like you've been spanked or some shit."

Bex wishes the floor would split open and swallow her whole, because that's how bad she feels having Teddy stare at her freshly beaten ass and her wet pussy all on display to her crush. But worse, she wonders, 'Is this cheating on her Boyfriend Nathaniel Essex?'

Hearing Alathia's snap at her draws her back into the moment. "Well Bex ... Teddy asked you a question ... tell him why your butt is like it is."

Taking a deep breath, Bex says, "Miss Alathia had to administer behavioral correction. I made a few mistakes and needed correction. I'm so grateful to have her looking out for my best interests."

In a shocked state Teddy mumbles, "So, how do we do this?"

Alathia shouts at her big sister, "Stop being a lazy cow ... spread your cute, red cheeks for Teddy."

Bex is yelling inside herself, 'FUCK YOU ALATHIA, you're making me spread my red, wet pussy and ass open for Teddy. I'm never gonna live this down, he's gonna tell everyone. I HATE YOU!!!"

She spreads her cheeks apart, holding herself open like a cheap trick.

Teddy blushes seeing Bex's holes on display, she looks like the center of a flower. Her pussy is glistening. The shine of her wetness shows her eagerness to be fucked. Working up his courage, Teddy asks, "Hey ... um ... Bex can ... can I lick your ass to get it wet ... then use lube on the toy?"

Bex thought that spreading her cheeks was her lowest point. How wrong she was, this is a new low.

"I'm sorry Teddy, you have to ask Alathia's permission, I belong to her."

Teddy looks confused as to why he's asking Bex's little sister to lick her ass but thinks, 'Oh well.'

He turns a deep shade of red as he makes his request to Alathia. "Um ... Alathia can ... can I ... um ... lick Bex's ass?"

She is tapping her chin idly in thought, "How could I deny such a heartfelt and respectful request ... you may lick her ... but only her ass ... do not lick her pussy Teddy. Be a good boy and play along and you may get some dessert later."

Being given the green light, Teddy wastes no time and begins to lick Bex's anus. This causes some very sluty sounds to escape the once very chaste big sister.

Bex trembles under Teddy's probing tongue, fighting back tears, 'Why Alathia, why did you make me do this? I liked Teddy a lot now he thinks I'm some cheap slut you're ruining everything!'

But despite Bex's inner turmoil she is getting turned on again, then the fucking toy clicks on. Her legs tremble and she has to fight to keep her balance.

Seeing Bex's stumble, Teddy is getting into it. He starts seriously licking Bex's cute little rose bud. He's so thrilled to be licking Bex's ass, his tomboy crush. However, taking advantage of Bex's predicament makes him feel like crap as well. Having thoroughly licked Bex's ass, he begins lubing the plug.

Teddy notices "I Love Cocks" on the end of the plug and a snorting laugh erupts from Teddy. He places the well lubed toy to her anus, giving a slight push. The plug slips home and is deeply buried in Bex's ass.

A salacious moan escapes her pink, glossy, pouty lips. Recovering, Bex stands up quickly, turns around pulling her dress back down and gives a curtsey, "Thank you, Mr. Kord for your help. Miss Alathia, may I return to cleaning?"

Alathia takes note of Teddy's bulge, saying, "Oh no ... my lovely pet ... you can't possibly leave poor poor Teddy in such a state ... you will drop to your knees ... pull his fat cock out and give him a proper thank you ... you miserable little slut! ... He did help put your new toy up your cute little ass."

Teddy is honestly taken aback at Alathia's demand. He sees Bex pale, but she's moved to being in front of him and is slowly sinking to her knees.

Due to trembling hands, Bex fumbles Teddy's belt. She undoes his buckle, unzips his shorts, and with a swift tugging motion Bex yanks both shorts and boxer down, freeing Teddy's massive ten inch cock from its fabric formed prison, it is proudly at full mast and staring Bex in the face.

Bex blushes because she's fantasized this so often, it's her number one masterbation fantasy. 'And Alathia's turned me into a slut in front of Teddy.'

Opening her mouth, Bex takes the tip into her lips rolling her tongue over the tip, giving the underside a good flick. This draws moans from the brown haired linebacker, Teddy.

Alathia pulls her phone out, taking video of Bex's performance, watching as Bex slides her hands up Teddy's muscular legs one hand to begin messaging Teddy's ball's.

Alathia leans in whispering in Bex's ear, "You're such a whore Bex ... look at you ... sucking Teddy's cock ... you didn't put up a fight ... that's because you were meant to be on your knees ... sucking and pleasing others!"

With the toy still working its magic inside Bex's sopping pussy, her thoughts are tumbling around like clothes in a dryer. 'On my knees sucking Teddy's cock, god this makes me so horny. Fuck I hope Alathia gives my ass to Teddy. I need to be fucked!' Bex loses herself in the task at hand.

Teddy can't believe the luck of delivering to the Reid family. Getting blown by his crush, Bex, and finding out she's a total slut.

"God Bex, that's so good. If I'd known you were such a slut, I'd have let you blow me a long time ago."

Hearing Teddy, her crush, call her a slut makes Bex's pussy tingle and at the same time she wants to break down in tears.

'I'm not a slut! Am I?'

Attempting a deep throat for the first time, Bex gags a bit in the attempt.

Alathia whispers to Bex, "Don't worry ... you'll be getting plenty of practice ... you'll get better at that ... but don't worry ... just enjoy yourself."

Feeling Teddy's cock beginning to pulse in her mouth, Bex knows his climax is coming soon.

Alathia instructs, "Do not swallow his load. Keep it in your mouth playing with it."

Teddy is absolutely shocked, "Oh, I want a selfie with her, with my load, the guys will never believe me."

The idea is so wickedly evil that Alathia agrees to let Teddy take the selfie, causing Bex to fight back tears holding the load on display.

Alathia chastises and scolds Bex, "Fuck Bex that's so slutty ... stop playing with your food and swallow that."

Turing a new shade of red, Bex quickly swallows the load of cum.

Teddy grabs his shorts and boxers, pulling them back up, quickly making his way to the front door. "Later Bex ... um thanks for ... yeah ... um later I guess." Teddy runs to his delivery van.