All Comments on 'I Believe'

by slyc_willie

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story

Your writing keeps getting better. Great effort. I will eagely await next Christmas for the next chapter. Thank you.

Roy

rachlourachlouover 17 years ago
Its wondeful even though...

I had a sneak preview so i already knew this!! Very well written as always. Well done :)

AngelofDarkLustAngelofDarkLustover 17 years ago
Fun

Very cute and fun. Love the little details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Christmas came early i guess!

this story was truely wonderful. it was well written, the characters were believable, and of course, the eroticism was sky high. well done!

Sailor1Sailor1over 17 years ago
Well, well, well... finally you get the message!

Warm-hearted, delicate, and a little saucy in the right places... but encouraging to those bereaved and needing hope. American, English, and German literature are sprinkled with little tales like this one, well crafted, using mystery as a device and leaving many questions unanswered, upbeat and lifting, and in line with the season's central thrust. It's no small trick to do this right; you captured a child's exhuberance in spades, and his own future seems brighter as well. Beautifully done! Fröliche Weihnachten and Merry Christmas!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Rarely does a story touch a man's heart

Rarely does a story touch a man's heart like this one did mine. In the year or so that I have been reading stories here, your's rates as one of the top 3 on my list. Thank you.

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 17 years ago
Wonderful

Absolutely wonderful story. Just about perfect for the season.

Thanks for a great read, a perfect way to start the season.

My kids (18, 20, 25, all girls)laugh when I tell them they should believe in Santa because I still do, not just because my beard is now mostly white and I might be a bit overweight, because the Spirit of Christmas is a feeling from the heart and soul, if you have it you know it's like love on steroids.

May everyone find that within themselves this Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
LOVED IT!

This is the best story so far! I loved everything about it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WONDERFUL

IF ONLY ALL CHRISTMAS WISHES COULD BE GRANTED

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Outstanding

Superbly told. I thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awesome

Fantastic story..i wish i could rate higher than a 100..i don't usually comment on stories..cuz i never know what to say..but this was romantic fantasy charged w/sexual energy and I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bravo

Awesome story. It damn well ought to win the holiday contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Brilliant

This was a wonderful story. Thank you. Sometimes hope is almost impossible to keep as we age, so thank you for reminding me that anything is possible.

thewantonscribethewantonscribeover 17 years ago
Sexy and Saucy

I loved the light hearted way you reminded us to believe. It doesn't hurt to have a belief in the Christmas spirit and how we can be surprised when we open our hearts. Nice touch on adding the tastes and smells of Christmas as well. SO much of sex is smell and taste, just wonderful. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow

That was so sweet (and hot). Good stuff!

Angelindisguise223xAngelindisguise223xover 17 years ago
Wow.

I don't think I've ever cried at the end of a story on here. Your story truly touched me. It's early, but of all the stories that are submitted for this contest, yours should win. It captures the true meaning of Christmas, restores ones faith, and touches the heart. Thank you so much for this wonderful holiday story. You have an extraordinary gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic!

A great story, told well. I only wish I could have my own Christmas Elf.

janiexxjaniexxover 17 years ago
Fantastic!

What a wonderful story! Beautifully written and a magical tale that I wish I could show to my children...maybe not!

Good luck in the contest, although I hardly think you need it! One of the best!

janiexx

MunachiMunachiover 17 years ago
very nice story...

well everything has already been said, really, so i just wanted to tell you that i really enjoyed your story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
another great story

I am a firm believer in smelling delicious. I pride myself in always smelling like some kind of dessert. I hope that I can be the sugar plum fantasy in my boyfriend's life this holiday season. You're stories are always well written and imaginative. Your descriptions fill my head with vivid images, and you make it seem as if you are sitting right next to me telling me the story. Thanks

john-the-authorjohn-the-authorover 17 years ago
Excellent!

I thought I knew how this was going to go... and I was wrong. :) Great work. It's a fantastic story and I'm impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
sigh

i never leave comments. in fact, in my three years of reading the literotica stories, this is the first i have ever left

the sex was hot, no doubt

but the story really touched me.

thank you..

thank you.

RhymeFairyRhymeFairyover 17 years ago
I Believe ...

You have a winner. I loved this from start to finish ~!!

Great story line, smooth flow, no bumps in the road with a heartfelt ending ...

Thinking we could all use a lil elf like her ... please tell me there are men elves too, for this Fairy is on the prowl .. *winks and laughs. Go gett'm Tiger ~

More Please ~

smy3thsmy3thover 17 years ago
A Truly Lovely Story

This was a touching and moving story. Had me in tears. I almost believe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow

that was so good. every bit of the writting was superb, I was in tears at the end. If only all christmas wishes came true....

RogueLurkerRogueLurkerover 17 years ago
fantastic

A wonderful story ... heartwarming and sweet. Outstanding, slyc_willie!

SamilongSamilongover 17 years ago
Wow...

An excellent story, well crafted and superbly written. Manke you want to believe in Santa...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful

I don't often leave comments, but this was a wonderful story. I've always loved it when people can keep the belief in Santa Clause and the joy of Christmas as they grow older, this story was a great example of the magic of Christmas I love so much. Wonderful story, and for all it's worth I believe it's the best here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome.

I normally skip the narrative to get right to the "hot stuff" but this story kept me interested. I had to finish it.

Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
LOVELY

...really lovely; touching, intimate, genuine. It made me cry a little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful. It made me cry with the beauty of the

Ibelieve .... that this story wrote itself as though it is a living entity or at least that it was Trish who wrote it through and between you two, Slyc-Willie. But anyway, it made me cry with the beauty of the hauntingly inexplicable mystery of sexually charged, eternally unpredictable, love. The flow is like a magical dance between the characters, choreographed and executed to perfection. This is close to being a masterpiece.

SaucyminxSaucyminxover 17 years ago
I'm in awe

Thank you. Absolutely wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Beautifully done

Great story - very nice balance between love and sex. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful

Awesome story. I don't generally leave comments, but I had to for this one. Such a sweet, heartfelt story... I'm gonna keep coming back to it! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing

I absolutely loved this story. Thank you for your balance between love and sex and the way you brought it all together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Read every word

This was the first time the story was more interesting than the lovemaking. Thanks for a great story

TE999TE999over 17 years ago
Truly Exceptional Writing

A superior submittal in the Holiday Contest. Truly captivating characters and plot. Good luck in the contest (but I don't think you'll need it).

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story

This was a great Adult Christmas Story, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Senator

I absolutely ADORED this story! The story line was wonderful, the writing tasteful but arousing. I don't think I've ever enjoyed a sex story quite so much.

Very great work!

I will certainly read your future works. Your talent is unparalleled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Brilliant

Wow you have creative imagination and writing skill like few others.

Congratulations, Amazing,

Xavier

Angelindisguise223xAngelindisguise223xover 17 years ago
Argh.

I positively loved this story... BUT... I hate that he didn't really end up with her in the end. It seems so unfair. I was half expecting him to sit on Santa's lap and ask for Trish. But I knew it could never be. You have a great talent. Keep it up! Good luck in the contest.

sacksackover 17 years ago
extremely interesting and well written.

a definite contender to place in the contest! Good luck!

damppantiesdamppantiesover 17 years ago
There's always next year

I loved this. It was magical and full of hope and love. A lovely, Christmas story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Incredible...

That was simply amazing...nearly brought a tear to my own eye! :P I hate the story being left like that, haha. Perhaps Trish should return next Christmas? ;)

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 17 years ago
You will probably believe me

when I tell you that Trish's sister's name is Angela. She's the one with auburn hair. I look forward to Christmas every year!

Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story

Excellent story, well, written and wokred on different levels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Marvelous

I don't think I could hope to read a better piece at Christmas. I don't know what else to say, but Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome story

Awesome story. Could use a sequel next year tho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
AWESOME

Fantastic use of characters and surreal fantasy! More than just an erotic story. It brought tears to my eyes, through the thought of love and the gift of love, that many of us just seem to forget. I hope for a sequal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love it!!

i really love the story..wonderful storyline...you should make a part two or more for that...Great job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Funny

Besides being a turn-on, this story has some great humor. I'd like to see more. I think this piece could afford it, while still remaining true to the Christmas Spirit. An elf fantasy is just hilarious, and apparently hot. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wonderful

:) cant wait til next year

l8blooml8bloomalmost 17 years ago
Exceptional

Both articulate and hot -- a rare find! Yep, made me weep a little, too. Very very minor picks about the spelling errors. I hope someday to approach your skill as a writer, or even come close. Well done, author. Please keep writing.

adetaildivaadetaildivaover 16 years ago
Awesome

Here it is August & I'm reading a Christmas story. But I'm so glad I did. A truly wonderful story & presentation. I can't improve on all the good things others have already said about it (pffft! on the very few errors -- everything else more than made up for them). I do agree, though, a follow up story this Christmas would be great! (hint) Keep up the great work!!

ShiggyMotoShiggyMotoover 16 years ago
Heart-warming

Remarkable story. The characters are very lovable, especially the young Jana. Great mix of humor and erotica; the meat of the story definitely pulls the reader in. I was expecting a sad ending when I realized Trish would have to leave, but was greatly surprised that, despite the story playing out the way I thought it would, the ending was still very heart-warming. I have no doubt David is living a better life after having met Trish, though a big part of me hopes you will return to the story and give him (them?) a true fairy tale ending. Thanks for the amazing late-night read.

secretmesecretmeabout 16 years ago

a little heart wrenching don'tcha think? It was sweet slyc. Having a hard time thinking right now though. Ask me for a better comment when/if you find this one. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
So long, so good.

You did the narrative really well. A nice fantasy.

EccentrickgeniusEccentrickgeniusalmost 15 years ago
Tears

Beautiful! I actually cried. I will read your submissions with great pleasure, I think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Simply Wonderful

I'd love to read a sequel, for the next Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Touching and Perfectly Captures the Spirit of Christmas

I loved your story. It drew me in, and I came to truly empathize with the characters. It felt as though I was there, sharing all their emotions, and the ending was very sweet.

I would love to come back and experience David and Trish's next Christmas!

dliterdliterover 13 years ago
WOW

Feel like there needs to be another chapter to this story. Maybe Trish and David need to have their Christmas wishes fulfilled. I think that would make the story complete and happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

What a wonderful fairy tale this is. I wish there was a reunion episode for Trish and Dave to see how they navigate a long distance inter species relationship. Thanks for writing!

theredappletheredapplealmost 12 years ago
Thank you !

I didn't expect I would cry my pillow wet! I simply love your story, the presentation, the emotions and the love (not just sex). It just perfect, just like Trish! Thank you!

theredappletheredapplealmost 12 years ago

Its perfect, just like Trish! :))

LynnMckLynnMckover 11 years ago
Tnx SW!

A beautiful Christmas present in August. It's early this year and that perfect because, like Trish, my love has to leave also. It was/is a beautiful story. Thank you for being brave enough to show the love. Lynn

phd70phd70almost 11 years ago
Another Touching Story. Thanks!

Fabulous story for a Christmas Contest. I trust that this love story will repeat each Christmas Holiday. Thanks very much for this fine, emotionally rich story! Dan

tnadnudertnadnuderalmost 9 years ago
I thought I had...

But since it disappeared if so, here's the problem again:

Right when it's about to get into what puts it on this site, she asks if he wants "desert"... What would an elf have to do with all that sand?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wow.

This story really touched my heart. I have always believed, and I hope I always will. Just the kid in me I guess.

Fantastic story, lovely read, and very well written. Thanks so much.

Santa's friend.

TrangSocTrangSocover 6 years ago
Call me a fantasy addict but

This was my favorite story of yours yet. Wonderfully written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Simply Wonderful

Thank you for such beautiful prose.

JarlLeeJarlLeeabout 6 years ago
Wow

I can honestly say I liked this way more than most Christmas stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have read this story every Christmas for the past 5 or 6 years. Now it’s part of my Christmas tradition. Thanks

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICover 1 year ago

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story.

- A believer

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman6 months ago

Well written, heart warming story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous