I Believe

Story Info
Trans MTF sex with a straight man.
4.6k words
4.43
5.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leloine
Leloine
81 Followers

I had just started my senior year in college and was in my 3rd year of transitioning from a male to a female. I couldn't start in high school so when I graduated and I started college I started as Nikki. The first three years working on my communications degree I used to see people going into Othello, which was a mostly student club, but you had to be 21 to get in because they sold alcoholic beverages, and that summer I turned 21.

It was the second week of classes and everyone was making new friends and renewing old acquaintances. I was pretty popular with my classmates and I was there ending the week of classes.

One of my friends came up to the table I was sharing with about 10 people and he had a tall black man with him and he told me that his friend wanted to meet me and he introduced him as Marris.

He was very handsome and I loved his smile right from the start, and I would have offered him a chair, but there was very little place to sit down. Just about this time the band began to play a Lana Del Rey song that I really liked. I guess he saw this and asked if I wanted to dance. I said yes immediately. Truth is even though I was popular I didn't have very many love interests since I was trans. I guess I'm just not everyone's cup of tea.

We danced to that song, then another, and the third one was a slow song and we danced to that one as well. I was very attracted to him. He wore nice clothes, he was tall, had a great body, and was very handsome. After that song we went back to the table and since a couple of people left I invited him to sit with us.

He fit into our little group and was well accepted by all of my friends. We had another drink and we talked some more getting to know one another. During this time I quietly told him that I was trans, and he replied that he knew that, and it didn't matter. He said that he thought I was very pretty, and very feminine. He continued talking with us, and at some point during the time that he told us he was working in the city as a equipment buyer for the police and was going to law school at night he took my hand. He had a degree in criminal justice and in a couple of years would be graduating and hopefully going into legal practice with his father or at least that had been the plan since he was a little kid.

The band was playing another slow song and he asked me to dance, well he didn't really ask. He just took my hand and said, "Let's dance." I let him lead me onto the dance floor and when he was holding me I began to melt. I was so attracted to him! As he was holding me and we were moving to the music I whispered in his ear, "My apartment is only 5 blocks away and I live by myself." As we finished the dance I was mentally berating myself thinking I must have sounded like some kind of a slut. He walked me back to the table and I sat down, but I noticed that he wasn't sitting and I looked at him. He looked back and said, "Aren't you going to get your purse?"

I finished my drink that was now mostly water and took my purse and said good bye to the friends left at the table and we left. He asked me if I had my car, and I lied saying that since I was so close that I walked.

We went to his red 2012 Subaru WRX and he drove following my directions. Driving back to my place I couldn't believe I had invited this complete stranger to my apartment, but there was just something about him. I never did things like this.

I lived on the second floor of these apartments that were mostly students, you know husbands and wives with no kids, and like me there were a few single people. The apartments were close to campus, clean, and not very expensive.

I started to open the door and he took the key from me and opened my door for me, what a classy move. As we went in I asked if he would like something to drink and I told him that I had some white wine, and he said that would be fine. I brought it back to him and we sat just talking about this and that. He told me that he helped coach a little league football team and then he talked about how he had restored his car.

Sitting there listening to him talking for about 15 minutes I saw that he had finished his glass of wine, and I asked him as I took his glass, "Would you like another glass of wine or would you like to kiss me?" He took his glass from me and sat it down on the coffee table and took me into his arms and began to kiss me.

We must have kissed for about 10 or maybe 15 minutes and I told him my bedroom was just beyond the kitchen, and as we stood and taking his hand led him to my bedroom. As I was leading him I kept thinking what was I doing? He knew I was trans but then maybe that was the attraction. I didn't care, if he was using me to walk on the wild side, I was planning on using him for his sex as well.

I told him that I needed to use the restroom and that he could lay on the bed. I cursed myself as I didn't make the bed that morning or the morning before that, but he didn't seem to mind. I stepped into the bathroom and I thought that I should take an enema but I had taken one right before I went to the club so I decided against that. I freshened my lipstick as it had been all kissed off, and removed my skirt and blouse. I spritzed some perfume behind my ears and replaced my panties with a gaff that was open in the back but hid my abnormality and removed my bra. I quickly brushed my hair back and the with a last look in the mirror I headed back out into my bedroom.

He was totally naked and laying on the bed with his hands behind his head and his ankles crossed. Walking to the side of the bed I could see his huge cock that was laying on his thigh and over half way to his knee. I've seen large cocks in pictures and on video's but seeing one in real life was both erotic and frightening as well. In a glace I saw all that I needed and focused on his smile. I knew I was attractive to most men and I was happy with my size B-breasts and I couldn't wait to have his hands on my body.

I stood by the side of the bed for just a moment before sitting down next to him and placing my hand on his hard stomach. He took my arm in one of his hands as he brought them from behind his head and reached out pulling my body to him with the other. We kissed long and passionately and I finally laid down next to him on my side and touching his chest. He didn't have a lot of hair on his chest, just a sparse patch in the center between his strong muscular shoulders.

We were touching each other and I loved his ardent touching of my shoulders and body. I leaned down and kissed his neck where it joined his body and stroked his chest down to his stomach. My hand moved further down his body towards his abdomen and as I found his thick and wild pubic bush he began to touch and stroke my breasts. I laid my head on his chest and I began to stroke his massive cock.

Smiling he asked, "You've found what you were looking for?"

I replied that, "It is very hard not to find it." As I moved my hand down it's length I could feel the heat from him and the stiffing of his colossus cock. I began to kiss his chest even more, and now I was moving my kisses down to his stomach. Looking at him I could see his smile and that prodded me onward.

Now I had to move my body down as well and as I slid down the length of his body I was becoming even more aroused as my kisses were crossing his washboard muscles on his stomach. I loved the scent and taste of his body as my kisses were interspersed with gentle licks and light nips feasting on his black skin.

Still moving down using his legs to help move my body my lips found the first pubic hairs before finding the the thick tangle of hair at the base of his cock. Kissing and luxuriating in the delicious fragrance of his black bramble I could feel him move and opening my eyes I could see him lifting his massive member and offering it to me. I took it in trembling hands and my eyes focusing on him in the subdued lighting of the bedside lamp I saw the veins reflecting along its length. Arching my back to raise myself up from the bed to take him in my hands. I felt its weight for the first time.

I began to kiss and lick the length of his hard stiff shaft, and stealing a glance at his face I ran my tongue along the length of him feeling the softness of his skin and the hardness of his sensuous muscle. Still tasting the flavor of his aroma I continued to lick and kiss toward his head taking my time to fully enjoy this lovely article of masculinity.

Looking at the tip of his head I felt his hands holding my body up as I leaned forward and swiping the glistening liquid drop from the tip with my tongue tasted him for the first time. I shifted my body and resting my body on his legs I continued my kiss attack all around his head. Tonguing the head I used all my skill that I have acquired to encircle the tapering tip, until finally looking straight into his eyes let the head of his cock be engulfed by my waiting mouth.

It had been about 4 months since I had a man in this position and I was making the most of my good fortune. I licked and sucked up and down along the shaft making it glisten in the subdued light and grow harder and harder. As I was doing this I thought about this huge member invading me, and hoped I would be able to take this, as it was for sure the largest cock that I would have ever had in me.

I couldn't get enough and was licking further and further down his cock. I loved the scent of his musky masculinity. As I kissed, sucked, and licked I could feel his stiff hairs on his black ball bags and I sucked one into my mouth and then the other one. I could feel his hands on my head and I knew by his touch he was enjoying my erotic handling of his manly jewels as much as I was.

The scent and taste of his skin was awakening the slut in me and I had to feed my inner wantonness. All over my skin I was prickling with desire for this man, and I wanted to please him. I wanted to make it known that he could have me, that he could take me, take me again and again, and I licked down further and further.

I could tell that he understood my desires as he moved and shifted his body allowing me access to his anal alley between his strong muscular cheeks. I found more of the prickly hairs that I could feel with my tongue and kissed first one side and then the other until I found his tight hole. I kissed and licked him and tasting him with my tongue trying to get as far into his inner recesses as I could.

Licking and probing his tight accesses sampling his masculine odor of his perfumed exudation I was feasting like a starving harlot. I didn't care. I wasn't thinking, I was just feeding, feeding my carnal lust, and I wasn't going to stop until I'd had my fill.

There might be those that would say that he was just using me for sex. Using me to please his own male ego, that I was just something that he could look at and say I was just being used to satisfy his momentary desire. I'll beg you to notice that I was the one that lured him to my lair, it didn't cost me a dinner only a glass of wine, and that I would be the one that was to be relieved.

That relieving was at hand as I felt his hand grab a handful of hair and interrupt my tongue travels and guided me up to him. He took me into his arms and kissed me deeply with the softest lips and hot probing tongue. I was lost and yet found in his arms as he hugged me passionately with his desire for my body.

Moving me to a position on my hands and knees he asked if I had any lube, and I indicated the drawer of the nightstand. I felt his hands preparing me for his entrance as I laid my head on my hands with my offered hole high in the air. I felt his fingers exploring me, preparing me for his entry into my satisfaction. First with one finger sliding around testing the resistance, then another calling me to the attention of his desires, and then with a third preparing me for what I longed.

Feeling both his hand on my waist I felt him pressing himself forward, and then with both hands on my waist as he slowly claimed my body for our pleasure. There was a moment of pressure, and it was a loud moment as I was spread and he entered me. I was loud enough to bring my head up off my hands and as I audibly expressed my resistance he continued to push himself deep into my warm tight hole. Not being accustomed to someone of his size it was uncomfortable, it was painful, it was like being split apart, but only momentarily as he pushed all the way inside of me.

I was surprised at how it seemed like he was endlessly entering me and then when he was pulling back it seemed to just go on and on. It was like something foreign in your mouth. It seemed so big, but when you looked at the item it was extremely tiny. That was what it felt like, but I knew there was nothing tiny here. As he was again reversing and pushing in again that is when my muscles relaxed with waves of pleasure.

I kept remarking how wonderful it felt now, when just a moment ago was waves of pain, but now the replacement was one of extreme pleasure. I've always wondered how the physical is just a small part of the experience. The revelry of the state of being taken, of being chosen to share the erotic moments of our lives with one another. I'm his conquest, but I was pleasured at being chosen to be his conquest, of being taken. He took me again and again as his strokes was now faster, and with more abandon.

Waves of pleasure was flooding my body with every thrust inside of me. Long thrusts before retreating and then the pushing the waves of pleasure again being forced through my body. It was like I was on overload, and I never wanted it to stop. The feeling of his hands on my waist claiming me and not letting go his captured lust.

With my head up and then down my breathing seemed in tune to his thrusts in and out of me. I was captivated by not only his thrusts, but also the sounds of those thrusts. The, "Platttt, Platttt, Platttt!", of our moist bodies making contact at the end of each thrust. The communication of our carnal lust for each other only added to the pleasure of us sharing our bodies with one another.

"You liked being stroked with a mans cock don't you sissy boy", he exclaimed.

That thrilled me and sparked, "Oh yes, a man's cock, your cock fucking my tight sissy hole."

"That hole won't be tight when I'm done with you sissy slut. Daddy knows what his gurl wants don't he?"

"Oh yeah daddy, fuck your sissy gurl, make me take your big beautiful black cock daddy. Fuck my sissy hole all you want. It's all yours daddy."

"All you sissy white boys want big black cocks fucking you don't you?"

"Oh god yes daddy fuck me, fuck me hard. Make me take your cock, please. Fuck me, breed me daddy. Breed me and fill my tight sissy hole with your hot cum daddy."

And on and on it went. I never know why I lose all track of time when I'm getting stroked really good, and I was getting stroked really good now. I could feel my hair plastering to the sides of my head but that was only because I had my head down on my hands so I would get moved forward. When I'm on my hands and his body slaps up against me it would move me forward, but if I had my head down I would be able to take all his force and not move which feels a lot better.

Marris was fucking me fast sometimes and then slow sometimes, but he never seemed to stop and I was loving every second. Then suddenly the rush of cold air rushing into my gaping sissy hole and I was tossed to the side. "Get on your back and spread those legs for me."

"Oh yes daddy!" I loved being in this position on my back. Watching as he reentered me and then steadying himself on my thighs as he resumed his fucking of my sissy hole. He was also sweating as I saw drops dripping off his forehead dropping on me. Now he was once again going very fast and really slamming into me and with every thrust there was that, "Platttt, Platttt, Platttt!" Since he was holding my legs back I reached out and put my hands around his neck holding onto him feeling his body, his power, and his thrusts.

Closer to me now I could tell he was close, close to cumming and shooting up in me. Erupting in me, filling me with his cum, and breeding me. Speaking this time closer to his ear and seeing the expression on his face as I urged him on, "Fuck me daddy, fuck me hard, fill me with your cum deep inside of me, give me your cum please daddy, make me your cum whore."

"You want my cum you fucking slut? You want me to cum deep inside of you? You think you are worthy of my big black cock cum you fucking white sissy slut whore?"

"Oh god yes daddy, I'm your sissy white boy cum slut and I want your cum. Fill me with your wonderful black cum, please daddy", I hoarsely gasped out. He just kept pounding and pounding my hole. I knew I'd be sore tomorrow, but it was Saturday, and I could go to the library in the afternoon, if I could make it at all. Right now all I wanted was for him to fuck me. Fuck me hard, soft, fast, or slow. I didn't care I just wanted him to fuck me.

Now he was really going fast and I knew it wouldn't be long, and I was right as he finally erupted deep inside of me. Shooting his hot load and filling me with his exertion deep inside of my body.

"Aaaggghhhh! Yeah take my cum slut, feel that slut?"

"Oh yeah, oh god yes daddy. Oh daddy I love feeling your hot cum shooting deep in me. Oh thank you daddy, thank you for fucking me, thank you for making me take your hot black man's cum."

I still held him with my arms around his neck as he continued to shoot up in me. It must have been a lot and I could feel it inside of me. Slowly it tapered off and then finally he collapsed on me. I held him close as our gasping of breath signaled the end of our passion. Holding him close to me I kissed forehead dry and tasted his lovely sweat.

Nothing was spoken for a few moments as we just held each other, but I just couldn't stop kissing him. Kissing him all over his face. I was so satisfied and I felt so used, but loved that feeling. That feeling of having a man fuck me.

Gasping at me, "Did you cum with that thing you're wearing?"

"No, I didn't really cum, not like you baby. It's okay, I loved having you cum more than I would", I told him.

He moved to the side of me and as he did so his cock pulled out of me leaving me gaping once again. Then speaking once more.

"You didn't cum", he asked?

"No I can't cum all stuffed away like that. I leak a lot, and it gets very sticky, but I don't really cum."

He then got on his knees and I could once again see his BBC and now it seemed only semi hard and was resting on my leg. I could tell it was all sticky coated in his cum.

"I want you to cum, take that thing off and I want you to cum for me", he ordered.

"Oh please, I don't want you to see me, I hate that thing. It's so tiny, don't make me expose myself", I implored him.

"No, now take that thing off and I want to see you cum", he said.

I looked at him and I finally reached down and began to remove the gaff bending my legs and pulling it off. "See I told you it was really small", I added.

He reached out and agreed, "Okay it is small, can you cum from this", he asked?

"Yeah", I replied.

"So what do you do? Do you rub yourself, I don't really think it's big enough to jerk yourself off", he concluded.

I exposed my bedroom secret, "No I use that little Hitachi that's in the night stand where the lube was.

He leaned over and looked in the open drawer and pulled out my red and white Hitachi vibrator and gave it to me saying, "Show me how you do it."

I took the vibrator and holding my little embarrassment I put the vibrator on it and turned it on, and it began to just hum. He watched for a few seconds and then took it from me and moved my hand and held me while applying the vibrator to my sissy clit.

He moved toward my head and lifted his cock guiding it to my mouth and said, "Here you can suck me and I'll take care of you."

Leloine
Leloine
81 Followers
12