I Believe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held his cock and began to lick and then suck on the head of his lovely cock and then I heard the vibrator and felt it as he held me and applied the hummer to me. His cock in my mouth felt wonderful and I loved the taste of his cum covered member. He adjusted his position so I could get more in my mouth and I felt him already start to respond to my licking and sucking of him.

I was also beginning to respond and I was able to hold his balls and massage his cock as if I was jacking him off into my mouth. My orgasm was building up quickly as it had been denied for a few days and now it was rushing head long.

I pulled away as I reached that point and gasped out, "Oh, oh, oh my!" I could feel myself spurting but I didn't feel it so I guess I'd have a sticky spot on my sheets until I could wash them tomorrow.

Marris moved and turned back to me and said, "Here I saved it for you. Open up."

I saw his cupped hand and I knew that it had my cum in it and looking at him I obeyed as he tilted his hand spilling my cum into my mouth. Okay, I'll admit it, I love the taste of cum. Men's cum more than mine but I knew I had to obey him and I let it fill my mouth, and then I licked his hand clean.

He just knelt beside me and said, "See we both got to cum." He then bent down to me and took me into his arms as we laid together side by side. This is one of the things I like best. After sex just laying next to the man that fucked me feeling his arm around me and his body laying next to me.

We pillow talked for a while and I asked him if he would like something to drink. He said, "Hey yeah that wine would be good just about now."

I rolled over and started to get up but my waist wasn't following my directions and Marris saw this and chuckled and said that he would get the wine. He was gone for a couple of minutes and I tried to sit up and almost made it to a sitting position when he came back.

We sat back against the headboard and finished the wine and that really refreshed us. I invited him to spend the night if he wanted and he said that he couldn't and had to go.

He asked if he could take a shower as he was all sweaty and I told him to make himself at home. As he stood he asked if I wanted to join him.

I replied, "Well I would if I could stand." He helped me up and I could already feel the soreness in my lower body. He held me as I hobbled to the shower and it made a ton of difference. He was so sweet as he even washed my hair for me.

About 15 minutes later he was ready to leave and I put on a robe and hobbled him to the door. He hugged me and I laid my head on his chest, then looked up at him. I opened my mouth to say something and he put his finger on my lips.

"No good bye's, I'm not saying good bye", he said. Then he kissed me again and opened the door and left. After he left I closed and locked the door and just stood there with my back to the door. No one had ever made me feel like a more complete woman than he just did.

I thought about something someone said, "And yes now, I believe."

12