All Comments on 'I Believe in Miracles'

by GatorRick

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Gave it five stars, so obviously I liked it. thank you.

deadrabbitsdeadrabbitsover 10 years ago
Great story!

5+. Absolutely loved it. Please keep writing.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

I bet the ex is feeling like a big old fool. She got exactly what she selfishly wanted except for the abuse from her sorry husband.

memorable_eventmemorable_eventover 10 years ago
Beautifully told story

Why do I get the feeling that some of this story is true? Very well written. I hope you will contribute more stories to his site.

mat1014mat1014over 10 years ago
Beautiful Story

Wonderfully done and truly heartwarming. Go Gators!

mat1014 (a Gator Dad)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful

Absolutely beautiful story. More like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I believe..

I loved your heart-warming story. Thank you.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Great Story*****

Keep them coming I like your style. Thanks for sharing such a warm entertaining.story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Excellent

Love really does exist. Very heartwarming tale with a tremendous happy ending. Wonderful.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Miracles are out there just waiting to happen

A really finely done first story. I am looking forward to many more.

gulshannraygulshannrayover 10 years ago
I believe in Miracles

A very beautiful story and beautifully narrated. I have read a couple of other stories by the author "Finding Love " and "Finding a Home" which have been equally awesome reading. Hope to be reading more works by the author. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
All the same??

Nice stories,but all have the same plot,injured service man,red-haired woman,love,rich father figure,married quickly,and you seem to really like the name of O Hara,thomas and patricia...fast paced 2 pages that really should spread out to a few chapters with background..have read 3 so far,all the same,,,,you seem stuck in a rut..

papaw64papaw64over 10 years ago
Great Work

Really like your stories! As a retire military I like that they have that as part of their theme! This story is probably you best so far. Couple of suggestions, maybe a romance between Dr Susan and Dr. Eric their interaction seem to have left things open for that. Also maybe a story of a female military member dealing with returning home from combat!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The President

Excellent story!! I was curious about the President in this story. It sure the hell isn’t Obama who doesn’t care about the country or the men and women who serve in the military.

jimdel1jimdel1about 10 years ago
ya know???

i read all the stories of people who have won the lotteries for so many millions of dollars, and just can'r help wondering why they never, ever consider donating to the wounded warriors program, to their local vfw, or any other program for our servicemen and women! this story, although a true love story, shows how much our wounded warriors need us! they sacrificed so much, and came back to a pathetic public who refuses to acknowlege what they have done! God bless our men and women in the service of our country!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved it

There really are some sweet nice relationship/family women in the world, I am glad you write such into your stories.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
Nice

A beautiful story.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
THE OUTCOME WAS SUPER CLASSY

but just look at what had to happen, and all the strings that were pulled, if only that could be true for the complete rank and file, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A CLASS ACT

Love it! It would be great if there was a sequel. Love you all! Bye. Greg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

SHAME IT ONLY GOES TO 5 STARS loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You did it again

Darn it Gator !!! You did it again. Marvelous love story. Filled me with hope. Thank you for your creation. SF VET

PhotoMeisterPhotoMeisteralmost 8 years ago
Two optic nerves

First, let me say that I really liked this story. But I've seen this in more stories than just yours. That is, we each have an optic nerve for each eye. I should know, one of mine got fried by some inflammation about 13 years ago. But my other eye is working fine. So he would have had to be hit in both sides of his head in just the right way to injure both optic nerves.

Thanks again for your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MRI Scanner problem.

An MRI scanner has a hugh electromagnetic field when it is running. The object in Scott's eye is a steel bomb fragment which has ferrious properties (i.e., its magnetic). As such when the MRI scanner was turned on with Scott inside it, that ferrous particle would have been ripped out of his eye by the EMF.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not if the fragment was lead.

Lead is a non-ferrous metal and as such does not react to magnetic fields.

B_BaileyB_Baileyabout 7 years ago
Wonderful

It is a shame some feedback comes in the form of a complaint. Your story is a romance story. They need to see it as entertainment not factual accounts. I like the story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very Nice Story 5 stars

BUT nerves NEVER regenerate. IF they did then there would be no quads or paraplegics. BUT I love the stories, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nerves do regenerate

Unlike nerves of the spinal cord, the peripheral nerves that connect our limbs and organs to the central nervous system have an astonishing ability to regenerate themselves after injury so yes the optic nerve can regenerate because eyes are an organ of the visual system and the brain is an organ of the nervous system.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wonderful!

It's amazing how so much detail and emotion was packed into a two-page story! Absolutely OUTSTANDING! ~ 5+ ~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Anon 1/17/19 is wrong.

The optic nerve is actually not a peripheral nerve or a part of the eye but it is a part of the central nervous system. It cannot regenerate.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 4 years ago
Cute love story

Even though the peripheral nerve can't regenerate the story was good and the character development was good. Gets my 5 star vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Heartfelt

Excellent story, GatorRick. I've read all of your romance stories. Just could not stop reading, one after the other. I to am a Florida boy. Brother was a gator, daughter a Seminole, and me a hurricane.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Considerable inaccuracy with respect to optic nerve damage and removal of metal objects from the eye. It is very important to do scientific research when developing a story of this nature.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ok story, but you have missed reactions. E.g., what was Kates reaction when Scott first saw her and said she was the most beautiful woman? Another example, what was Stephanie's reaction when she discovers Scott is healed. Was there any payback on Kyle?

oldgraycatoldgraycatover 2 years ago

Some may miss the meaning of this story but I found it wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Felt rushed, was a sweet story but needed more time to develop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved this story. While there could have been more in it, when I got to the line "Katelin.Important.Crying.", I started crying too.

Doodle_DandyDoodle_Dandyabout 2 years ago

I guess I'm a sucker for a well-ending vet story. This was well-written and very enjoyable. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Although I enjoyed the spirit of the story, there were a number of disappointing aspects. To start with its missing payback on Kyle and regrets by Stephanie. A number of other details were off, but the most important issue I had was that the only reason he got the treatment he deserved was due to a connection to the President. How many servicemen/women in similar situations are denied this support?

bleeepbleeepalmost 2 years ago

This story, hell, all your stories are wonderful. I especially enjoy one of your more prominent plot points, the green eyed redhead. Got one of those myself, wouldn't trade her for anything. Glad you're on the mend, please keep up the good work. Surviving bilateral PE's is no mean feat. You, Sir, are blessed by a higher power. Looking forward to more.

PS: Overcritical in an ass.

DOC226DOC226over 1 year ago

The Last Line of the story said it all. LOL Great Story.

oldgraycatoldgraycat12 months ago

What a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story- one of the best I’ve read on Literotica. Great author - GatorRick

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous