All Comments on 'I Believed in Her. Did I?'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 89 Comments
Blue88Blue88over 17 years ago
Very well done

Excellent writing here, albeit a heart wrenching tale. The author certainly has an excellent command of the language. Looking forward to additional stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
why does he feel it is his fault?

how is hubby supposed to be responsible?

despite her acting, the pictures show she WAS CHEATING when she pretended to be faithful:

q>"They had been taken over a long period of time. I saw dresses and underwear I remembered her buying years ago. Some of the men I knew. There were colleagues. One of them, yes, was the owner of the voice I heard on the toilet. Another was her boss. The one I thanked for giving her leave of work."<q

So no matter how the wife blamed him for not trusting her, acting like it was hubby's fault that led to her 'metal break'; it was all a lie. she WAS cheating for years, when she claimed to be trying to overcome her nymphomania.

her act of desperation, because of his not trusting her, was a lie. everything hubby heard in the bathroom WAS TRUE. if he cared, he might not be the father of his children.

so he can feel sad about losing her, sad about being betrayed. but why does hubby feel guilty? doesn't make sense - unless it is something like survivor guilt.

maybe it is like alchoholism, how they lie and make you feel it is your responsibility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
blame the hubby for her whoring

is there a writer out there who got enough balls to write a women who is a whore is a whore.hubby had a right to ask a question is she fucking around.she is a selfish piece of shit and need to be dead.she is a useless human being.hubby there millions of good women waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Heart Wretching??

Bullshit, she's a sick individual, he was not able to help her, No way this filthy, sick disgusting piece of shit should be raising children. He's only guilty of not removing her from society and getting her as far away from those children as possible.

janiexxjaniexxover 17 years ago
Your submission...

...has been mentioned in the New Story Review thread in the Author's Hangout.

Risq_001Risq_001over 17 years ago
Uhhmm, well.............

I'm sorry, but in total contrast to Blue I can't go with this being a great story. And regardless of what Blue will tell you about my comment, it has nothing to do with me wanting the story to be written to come out a perticular way, and more based on how it made the husband out to be the bad guy, and how it seemed to place the majority of the blame of the failed marriage on him.

Why?

Lets see:

-The wife already has an "established" history of sleeping around while in college. She didn't hide it, she was proud of it, and seemed to revel in it. What woman has a mattress set so she can take her sleeping partners up to it? This was the actions of a pretty wanton person.

-When they met a 2nd time years later (after the wife left the husband feeling like another "notch" in her belt when they were in college) she comments after they get caught having sex 1.) I'm a Nympho 2.) Your the 3rd guy I've done tonight, and 3.) I've always loved you but I couldn't give up sleeping around for you.

-The husband and her get married, even though he had a problem with her ability in the past to sleep with anything that moved.

-Years later he hears a rumor that she's doing it again. What's he to do accuse her outright? In the story we see how well it worked with he "eluded" to her doing it. And this is where the author creates the problem. The problem I have that this was created as the ultimate "Taboo" questions. What is she "WAS" sleeping around? Shouldn't he protect himself and his kids from disease and problems? If she wasn't then talking about the problem shouldn't have been the production it became.

-The wife flies off the handle. No disscussion on her part. In the story she comments "She fought for him", yet the first time the conversation if she has cheated on him comes up in years her response is to go out and have sex with at least 100 men as soon as she is able.

-The husband "assumes" almost ALL the blame of her doing this, because if he never questioned her (based "PURELY" on her past) then she wouldn't be sleeping around now. Yet if he was sure this was never a possibly the question would never have entered his mind. Yes our past act's does come back to haunt us from time to time. And she created doubt in his mind and instead of answering that doubt she wallowed in it.

-She contracts a few "STD" (as it said in the story) but 1.) The husband comments and ACTS like they are no big deal and 2.) Is still standing around waiting for his turn at his wife. Similar to how he acted in college when he had no claim on her, yet now he does and it phases neither of them. I'm sorry, but if my wife kept having sex all the time and getting a FEW STD's its only time before either she gets AIDS or stops caring if the kids see her having sex with someone(s) who aren't Daddy. Either one is not acceptable from a family standpoint.

-She keeps getting more and more depraved and he's waiting till she gets it out of her system, even going as far to pick up some men while out on a mini vacation the husband sets up for them to fix her sleeping around. And he acts totally devoid of emotions once he walks in on her having sex in the bed of the hotel room. What does the character in the story have to do to upset him? "Pimp" out her kids or reach the age where no one is willing to have sex with her anymore before she quits or the husband wakes up?

I have to say the writing was of a good style. It was easy to read and it flowed quite well.

But the problem I had wasn't with the writing style, but the subject of how a wife with a wild rep got married, the husband gets the idea (based on an overheard conversation) that his wife may be cheating, the wife's response to that is to not "fall" off the wagon but "LEAP" off it and start trying to have the gangbang to end all gangbangs, and as the story closes the husband blames himself for ever questioning his wife and blaming himself because she chose to go this route.

Sorry, but in life everyone is accountable for their own actions, and I found it hard to respect Bella character when it was obvious from the story she had no respect for herself and looked for an easy way out and the husband was all to willing to give it too her.

Sorry

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Myth

The nyphomania thing is a myth, and the writer has not done his homework.

Its just bullshit!!!

Kanga40Kanga40over 17 years ago
A strangely intriguing story

refreshingly different enough from the run of the mill LW stories on Lit.

And, yet another man who has to blame himself for his wife's infidelity - now THAT is becoming very badly worn as a theme.

I am unsure if she was cheating before he confronted her, to me the story seemed equivocal on this, but the paragraph quoted below by Anon in Kalif makes me believe she was whoring around and the guys in the toilet were talking about her.

Further to this crap about him accepting 99.9999% of the blame I like Risq's comment:

"...in life everyone is accountable for their own actions..."

Sums up the whole thing, really.

toesmantoesmanover 17 years ago
Pathetic wimp stories

Well, like Blue, I will say that the story line flowed well... that having been said, I am so fucking sick & tired of stories about no-balls wimpy husbands whose slutty wives screw 100's of men, & then the husband assumes somehow it is his fault. What total bullshit, he should have kicked her slut ass to the curb the 1st time she went out & by her own admission "fucked" 100 men, caught a "few STD's", etc. I'm trying to finish several stories in the vein of Beermaker & others who know how to deal w/ a slut wife. Now, I'm not saying that there is no slip/betrayal of the marriage vows that cannot be forgiven; it happened to me once, & we got by it, & in some ways our marriage is even stronger now. But 100's of men, & he feels fault & blame. Those kids should be taken away from him also, raised by someone who understands what marriage vows are all about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Talented Writer Painting Lipstick On A Pig?

Constructively Authoress - you pushed a lot of buttons but few of reality as seen by most. Could this have happened - could he have been like this??? Her type addiction is documented.

However, it is beyond semi-normal human belief that he or anyone could be this romantically brain-dead. So extreme is she and he that I am having a problem with a like-able scenario but this is symbolically close.

I woke up in bed tied down with her nakedly standing over me. She has a rusty knife in one hand and a hatchet in the other while smiling like a female Preying Mantis she says repeatedly - I can change - I can change. So even over her admissions of having killed prior men by the gross, I care for her so much that we agree to marry and have children as long as she won't kill me. Promise. Certainly. ???

Romantic? Realistic? Somewhat like life? Rhetorically of course.

Authoress - You have a touch and a sense plus you are able to paint the picture so vividly we can see it. While that is far from all your talent, it can be mitigated by your choice of character traits and the reality you reach for to sell your story to us as a twisted romantic snapshot of some lost souls with no mirrors in their children's house.

Don't go away, but continue to hone your scenes and characters traits if you wish them to portray what life can bring and how to deal with it.

I look forward to your next and appreciate your abilities.

With Regard

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
Nothing added up

Rather than treating the issue of severe mental problems in the context of family life, we are in fact invited to collude with the characters and gloss over any attention to minimal understanding of either characters. Instead, we are treated to the husband’s reasoning, which I could not figure out. What exactly surprised him? What really changed? He never even knew if he was his children’s real father, and chose to keep it that way. So when through this willful denial something finally penetrates his mind he goes and pops the bubble. He goes and destabilizes the unspoken agreement with his wife (which was to pretend that every thing is ok), but in particular – to make sure that he never finds out any thing he is not supposed to find out. No wonder the wife loses it when he comes open with his suspicion. So even from the internal logic of the husband’s POV, I could not understand his reaction. He knew all along what he was getting into. Whenever there was any doubt, the policy was to ignore it, NOT to investigate or question!

Beyond that I am very tired of the same repeated incredible assumptions we are supposed to accept, namely - of husbands’ characters one sided liability. Here it stood in stark contrast to the plot. We are to go with the logic that all the escalation was the husband's fault because he had the audacity to share with his wife his problem. That happened just after she lured him to trust her with his problems…

I suggest creating a shelter for abused; neglected or feeble minded husbands from Loving wives stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The basic premise seemed flawed!

I will not repeat Risq's comments except to say that they are directly on point. This marriage seemed doomed from the very beginning such that on a rumor she loses years of being in control in one night.

Was she fucking around on him or not? Was it the fact that he suspected her of cheating on him that caused her to lose control? She never denied directly the rumor (i.e., "I never had sex with that man or men") but referred to his lack of belief in her and constantly fighting "it."

First, we have this secret love she had for him but never told him in college. Come on! The truth is that she was a sick puppy when he ran into her and she latched on to him as a safety net (he was probably the one guy who did not treat her as a slut in college) to save her life. Then they settled down and got some therapy to create this illusion of a faithful wife. Later, she enters the work force where real live temptations are an arm's length away. She then decides to let her slut persona out when she was away from the house. Now she has the best of her two worlds.

As often happens the word gets out and her husband hears about it. Now he has a choice (1) investigate to see if the rumor is true or (2) talk to her about it or (3) ignore it. He wimps out and does nothing. She forces the issue and realize that her cover as a faithful wife is blown. Like a child she goes into an tiff to see how many fucks she can do (striking back at her husband). When he shows her how forgiving he can be she goes off with him to try to establish her cover as a redeemed faithful wife. Once again her cover is blown when he catches her fucking around on him (she could not even wait until she got home). So she take off again for good. GOOOD RIDDANCE!

Where is the drama? Bella never loved Walter or her kids. If she was such a nympho why did she not beg Walter for sexual relief? The basic premise of the story is that she has a mental illness just barely kept in check. The problem is that most illnesses of this type

(i.e., self-destructive) do not just turn off when someone get married and have kids and if they become buried it takes a significant event to starts things up again.

It was also distasteful to see an otherwise successful spouse beat himself up about Bella returns to her true nature. In real life, Walter would be focused on getting on with his life and protecting his kids from his psycho wife (in general, only unsavory characters, i.e. people with nothing to lose, would fuck a strange woman minutes of meeting her). It is not just STDs and dishonorable behavior but the criminal element she can bring home to the kids.

In the end I was hoping to root for Walter overcoming the loss of his love but he acted like a loser even though he did everything right.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Never Marry a Slut

Once a slut always a slut. Dont even use her body, God knows what or who or when was in her. No woman is worth dying of diseases for!

Your story never mentioned divorce so legally he is still financially responsible for her. Dumb is as dumb does! After all, she had fucked those guys he heard talking, who she said she hadnt, that came out in the video, so it wasnt his fault at all, she had been cheating all along. Repeat, Dumb is............

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
Written by a Women

She would make a great fuck buddy, why ruin it by marrying her. Only a women author (okay a few guy authors too) really expect a guy (wimp) to put up to with her shit for more than twenty minutes. On the other hand that wouldn't make for a very good- albeit highly depressing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent writing, Blue88 is right.

Liked your story very much, so poignant.

There are so many that can't see the forest for the trees. Ah well, the loss is all theirs.

I hope to read more stories from your pen.

My best wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
An intersting spin on an addictive personality

Addictive personalities, like drunks and drug abusers, are very sad. Not everybody can understand, or put up with, that kind of behaviour. In some ways it takes a very strong person to help the addicted person. Ignoring it doesn't mean it will go away. Understanding, professional help, and constantly working on the problem are the only ways to at least get around the problem they always have to live with.

SwedeqSwedeqover 17 years ago
Sad

Excellent writing, I agree with most of the other comments. If this were a real situation, Walter should have had her in divorce court. Keep writing.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
How did Anon come to this conclusion?

Where did Anon. reader get the Addictive Personality label/diagnosis? I would have felt much better about this story had I had more understanding of at least ONE of the main characters. As far as the wife’s behavior goes, she could be suffering from one (and most likely a combination of several) mental disorders. The point is not any specific Diagnosis (this is not a clinical seminar in Psychopathology), but the lack of understanding of what went on with this woman – at least in broad terms beyond the ONE presumed trait (since being married) of compulsive promiscuous behavior.

The second comment to Anon. reader: please don’t assume you know what is the underlying condition which a person might suffer from (or a character in a story, as the case maybe) by observing a certain behavior for a short time. Certainly not by getting very limited information in a story.

P.s. The rating is due to the fact that I have already posted comments once. IMO, the story (the author) should not be ‘penalized’ by more than one rating from the same reader who may wish to respond to other comments etc. In addition I believe that discussion back and forth in a civil manner should be encouraged. That’s what unique in on line sites.

Kanga40Kanga40over 17 years ago
Kolkore, I agree

about starting that shelter for the poor wretched souls we get as husbands in these LW stories.

Our problem would be there are so many of them, and they all seem to surrender their money to the woman who 'wronged' them.

I think the only way we could survive is with government funding, but these poor guys are neither gay nor female so I doubt there would be an appropriate government body to assist us!!

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
A touching tale...

Of human fallibility, mis-communication, pleasure, pain, faith, suspicion, happiness, despair.

Some comments were even more saddening than the tale itself.

Seeing things from others' point of view is so important, whether in reality (the comments) or in fiction (the story)

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
a cheating wife

The husband should never should have married the whore she was a cheat and everything else.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga

naedranaedraover 17 years ago
How to begin...

This is a well-written story, sad in it's reality and shows the damage created by a wounded soul.

What so many of the people who have commented so negatively don't see is the real, and very human, disease the wife in this story suffers from.

These people only see something that they find repugnant, not taking into account the hard work of the author, the talent with which it is written or the sensitivity toward the subject matter. I wonder if they would feel the same about the story if the addiction depicted had been alcoholism or gambling.

Harry takes into account only his disgust for the woman that cannot control her urges and Bornagain only thinks of his own narrow morals. I would discount both, as Bornagain seems to have little intelligence and Harry has never written a positive word in any of his comments that I have seen. Also, I should like to point out that neither of them has the nerve, or perhaps the ability, to write and post anything on this site. That, alone, says a lot.

Most of the negative comments are by Anonymous writers, so they can be discounted as useless ravings of cowards.

Write to your heart's content. You have a real ability to tell a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I do admire the writing

but this was a very dark story. I keep things, "What does he tell the girls?"

Regards, Jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not good story

Not one of your better stories, the series is better than this one story, please don't mess up your series story like you did on this story.

I like how you write, I just like better endings is all.

PhilipinNorcalPhilipinNorcalabout 17 years ago
Harry, yesterday you asked why

angiquesophie: My apologies. (PP) Harry, you asked why you get flack. Because most often you act like a petulant child, laying on the floor, kicking and screaming, bawling out your eyes until you get your way. You more often than not attack the writer and not the story; you attack other commenters because you apparently don't feel that they have the right to hold an opinion opposing yours; and because most of your posts resemble someone afflicted with Tourette'syndrome. (PP) Harry, apparently no one has ever told you this before but you're not always correct!! GASP! Accept that someone else's posted input has merit! Give to them their due. Isn't that you want from others? (PP) Harry, I stop reading your comments as soon as I see the words, "cunt, pussy, asshole, etc." I don't want to waste my time reading the babbling of a fool. And when you initiate your attacks on others, Harry, that's what you are....A FOOL!! (PP) Harry, my guess is that the majority of the folks who are regular visitors here have gotten pretty tired of your act. I know I have. It has gotten tiresome and boring. If you are going to act like a child, instead of kicking and screaming, try holding your breath. It would be a lot more quiet around here. (PP) Harry, you want know what the kicker here is for me? Yesterday in an e-mail I actually defended you. I found that, in your responses to two recent stories, some of what you wrote was very pertinent and echoed my sentiments. And you submitted them without resorting to obscenities or personal attacks. I was hopeful that you had turned a corner. Wow! Do I have egg on my face! Harry, you want your comments regarded by others? Then stop with extraneous crap...the attacks, the vulgarity, the stridency to prove your opinion more correct than that of anyone else. Stop being so quick to pull the trigger!! I truly believe that you have something worthwhile to contribute here. Understand that not everyone is going to like the same thing and is not going to agree on everything. Actually, Harry, it's simple. Just agree to disagree and move on. Stop sabotaging yourself. Oh, and, Harry, since a man acting like a man is so important to you, it would be manly of you to make apologies to the many people you've unjustly attacked. (PP) Again, authors, forgive this intrusion. Thanks for bearing with me.

Orion623Orion623about 17 years ago
Excellent Writing

This author has a unique style of writing that allows words and thoughts to flow across the page. Reading her stories is a real treat. That being said this author also saddles the husbands in her stories with more than their share of frailities. The men are loving and giving but at the same time they are riven with guilt, suspicion, jealousy, social awkardness, tentativeness, and a host of other personality traits that leave them barely able to deal with their wives. In the end the author leaves the husbands standing taller than their wife but shown to be unequal to the situation created for them. I find most of these stories to be quite sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
cut the losses

in retrospect, he should have listened to her and cut the losses for him. she has her own demons to face and without him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
second chance

for him. he made a choice that did not work out and her departure gave him the chance to put things in the past. no good deed goes unpunished some times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Way too weak...

And such a male centric view. If your younger sister married a guy that started beating her, you go after him and feel sorry for her. If she married a guy that was a convicted rapist, beat two children to death, and knocked his mother around, you'd tell her she was a moron. This guy marries a charater that you go out of your way to make the cheapest whore we've all every heard about... and we're suppose to feel sorry for him? Wow, are you way off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Saddest story I have read

Brilliantly writen story but tragically sad story about how important mutual faith is in a marriage.

60 year old George

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 14 years ago
Addiction is real

Mine is alcohol, but I know others whose drug of choice is sex. You have done a pretty good job of describing the fight and the control required. That control can work and work well most of the time, but when the first crack appears it rends like cheap muslin.

Having your male character understand his role as trigger indictes a sensitivity to the problem that many don't get at all. Good story well told.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 14 years ago
Interesting....

That is about all I can say. Bold concept and well done. A good look at addiction and how it tears through all aspects of life. Well Done

Regards

Chagrined

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
don't confuse addiction with...

insanity, although they may share symptoms or exist simultaneously they are usually not the same thing

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ATAVISM RUNS DEEP

but always close to the surface. TK U MLJ LV NV

saratusaratuover 12 years ago
No choice.

When she used what her husband said to justify her actions,,,,it was all but over. The only way to stop her actions would be nothing less than death itself. Behold the Amanita Mascari...

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
I don't get it

these days when ever some one get caught with their hand in the cookie jar, it's never their fault. Tiger Woods sex addict, Cortney Love"it was the cocaine". It's never anyones fault. She a slut because he said she was is her excuse. He's a moron for saying its his fault. We all have demons but its how you handle your is what makes us different. She was a slut plan and simple and he an ass for staying with her. Cut your losses and run.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Why would you want the likes of her anywhere near your children?

Thats what's so inbelievable about this story, yes she is a slut and a whore and there is no reason to try to make the sad excuse of a marriage survive but more importantly would you really want your daughters exposed to that kind of woman? Better to let her go and be the person she has always been while you can find a woman that wants more in life than ten or twenty cocks a night.

GizmorGizmorabout 12 years ago
Did I?

Enjoyed your story. But one would really be sad if it happened to them. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WTF?

Why do all of you disparage her? Yes, it's true that she used the husband's own reasoning, and quite frankly I don't understand how you can marry someone like that, but again, she is a nymphomaniac, and those do exist. Nymphomania is real and is hard to deal with. She was never depicted as a bad mother, in fact, quite the opposite. If anything (and i say this loosely b/c everyone has a different opinon), she was a bad wife, with the whole monogamy concept. Still, she's not a bad person.

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
Amazing, horrifying story.

And sad, too. The reveal at the end, that she had in fact been at it for years, is both painful to the hubby, and a relief. It was a gift from the wife, in a way: she made sure that he would not go on with the rest of his life tormenting himself with blame for 'setting her off' with his accusation. AS is a particularly gifted writer and storyteller.

oldmasteroldmasterover 11 years ago
Cracking Story

Well written, inventive twist to an established favourite theme, and I would be happy to claim this as my own. I hope we see much more from this author.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
I still say the same thing I said a while ago

But I disagree with the bad mother thing, she never did anything in front of or to the kids. Good mom, but she sucks as a wife.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 WITH THAT VIDEO

revenge, payback and set for life, TK U MLJ LV NV

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
The average end solution

All right he had not the DNA test for the children checked , but STDs!!!!

I agree to know the other spouse candidate before marriage is important, because to decrease the chance for a slut wife. He knew her and he got married with her and so the story is a demonstration for the fate. Changing likelihood for slut women is about 3%. The 3% is Romantic Story Raw material, but the true life this is, as the story is. Only problem he had not the STDs (and Children DNA) checked. Danger for the Second Chance Woman!!!!!

SolitarySentinelSolitarySentinelover 10 years ago
An emotional draining story.

The story itself was quite; let’s say, “Troubling.” Unfortunately, the trials and tribulations that were overlooked and also highlighted in this alarming tale, is plausible in any society. For whatever the reason(s) is/are the human mind is a very fragile window. It can easily be broken on either side of the pane, and oftentimes becomes non-repairable. Unless of course, there is a lot of psychotropic and/or anti-depressant medication poured into a troubled soul, such as Belles’. But, then she’d no longer resemble a functioning human being. She’d just be more of an empty shell only to be exploited and tossed into the gutter more than she already had become in this tale. Make no mistake about it; I am not condoning her actions.

Without truly knowing why Belle was promiscuous in her younger days, (although she proclaimed her love for Walter, and hoped he’d notice her in a different light, and maybe she’d change for the better). The author didn’t expand enough to allow her readers to understand Belle’s current plight. Other than the possibility of Walter questioning Belle about something he thought he overheard in a bathroom stall, which could easily pushed her further over the edge. Although in the end the tapes and whatnot illustrated there was trouble early on, but Belle used the questioning earlier by Walter to openly justify her rampant rendezvous.

However, this reader has no sympathy for Walter nor Belle. Walter should have made the conscious decision (with the head above his shoulders), to address any concerns he may have had, before he entered into the small closet to become number three for the evening. Especially, long before his eventual marriage to Belle. There’s always an underlying reason, besides the stated ones made by Belle. Nevertheless, it’s told with such vivid emotion; one cannot help but be drawn into the emotional foray you’ve painted with your quill. Isn’t that why we write?

It definitely rattled a lot of cages, both within the characters portrayed in your tale, but also with your readers. You’ve allowed the characters and readers to peer into the lives of a troubled relationship, and most shown the total disregard for the emotional well-being of the innocent people (meaning their young daughters, Julie and Lizzie). After all, aren’t we all supposed to look after one another? Not exploit one’s weaknesses or vulnerabilities?

Grant it, Belle is responsible for her own actions, so too, are those who are around individuals with emotional shortcomings. It would be comforting to find out whatever happened to the young children that were brought into the story during the time Walter and Belle were married. Hopefully the deplorable parental conditions they were exposed to were eclipsed with proper love and nurturing, and they became well adjusted, beautiful young ladies?

Thank you for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1*

crazy slut and wimpy fool. they deserve each other...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sad

Maybe if at an earlier age Belle had gotten some physiological help, the destructive behaviors might not have been so "ingrained". By the time Walter arrived on the scene, it was already way too much a part of her "being".

My only hope for Belle is that death found her sooner rather than later too free her from the demons that ran and controlled her life. A last hope is that she contracted HIV during her exploits and managed to spread it around to many of those who used and exploited her condition and situation. A true "Nuclear Option" to all of those worthless pieces of shit.

Just a sad tale of fighting the good battle for Walter in a war he couldn't win.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
l have a fantasy of knowing.

The only problem is can I handle the truth, yes, but not like this. The secrets a woman might keep from her husband, maybe evan her girlfriends. I imagined if my wife just had to have that forbiden encounter with someone irresistible, I would want to know. This story was just incomprehensible. There is a sadness to the few stories I have read this morning. Bridgett, so very alone a terrible fate for a woman. Chez Pierre, a girl with out confidence or self esteem, I would however accept her appreciation for dinner.

Now this story.

Well writen and have shaken my fantasy of control lust love sex.

Wonderful picture you have shared with us. I do plan to read one of your longer stories. Thanks

CarnilliaCarnilliaover 7 years ago
Very very wrog

No to repeat what was already said, I will just add that I agree 100% with Risq_001 comment. A truly bad story very well written.

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
Bummer

What no shock therapy?

Bad psychiatrist.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Sure...

You are full of shit with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
All your stories a garbage...

... but you outdo yoruself in this one. A truly piece of shit. You're disturbe, Please get a shrink!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You hit a new low here

What did you smoke when you wrote this one? A nympho slut marry a wimpy cuck. He overhears a couple of guys bragging about her and instead of reassuring him that she changed, she snaps and turn back into her old self.

Does he divorce her? No. Does he tries to declare her an unfit mother? No. What does he do? Absolutely nothing.

One of the worst stories in Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bio

Check her Biography where she from. It explains her nasty, disgusting stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You know, sometimes I wonder why I even read the comments.

This a dark story. It’s well written, and different. Thanks for allowing me to read it.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 6 years ago
Not erotic

Not erotic just sad. Your writing is top notch but this story wasn’t anything but sad. Thing is, I know people struggle with sex addiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sad and Disturbing

Another extremely well-written story of dark sexual needs - made darker by the desire to control them but the inability to do so.

It's a pity some of the commentators don't have the awareness the recognise the darkness inhabiting their self-righteous bigotry and ignorance.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another

clone of another of this author's stories.

GeojimGeojimabout 5 years ago
Despair

This is a brilliant, if heartbreaking, story of a man fighting s battle that cannot be won. I’m totally bummed, but it was a well done story.

norcal62norcal62about 5 years ago
Don't know why you write such a story.

Doesn't really explore the reasons for her actions. Does show up his lack of direction. Most of it doesn't make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Curb Her

I would kick her to the Curb for sure .. She would not be a Great role model for her kids .. She is only worried about herself .. She doesn't care about her family .

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Sit him

I'm with him. I hope she is dead too. Has to be your worst story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Sad tale.

I've known one or two wives not so bad as this, but clearly out of control, who trashed their marriages with this sort of behavior. They wind up alone and very sad. All you can do is protect the innocent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She is ill

Although a lot of people think that the wife is a selfish person and the husband is a wimp, I have a little different opinion.

For me the wife is ill. I can't say if it's just a mental illnes or a physical illness, but obviously she can't control herslf. Fucking around behind him is not something that she want's to do. Her only failure is that she didn't try find a cure long enough. Maybe there would have been a medical solution to lower the sex drive. You read a lot of story - and hear it also in real life so it's not a fiction - that some medicine lowers the sex drive. Maybe something like that would have helped her.

So the husband really loved her and tried to find a solution. For better and for worse. The mentioned illness is the part "for worse" in the marriage vows. He is not a wimp but a fighter for his wife. Yes, he lost in this story, but a lot of wimps that commented here would have surrendered a lot earlier.

Sorry for writing as Anonymous. I'm trying to activate my account since July 2019, but didn't get support from LIT, Manu or Laurel. If you want to help me to create a Thread in the Tech-Support-Forum, contact me: infosauger@gmx.at

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sometimes

The author doesn't have to be the all knowing demi god with insider reasons. It's ok to just tell the story, especially if well told. Is her behavior less evil than if she had been seduced? I think not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So, What Did You Expect?

"Well, yes. Call me stupid." That pretty well sums it up, they both got just what the deserved. Any bets on who the fathers are of the children? Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Woao

That was just sad, he was rigth after all, and she reacted because her gig was up. Just sad, if she truly loved him, she should have leaved him earlier. Spare the poor bastard the pain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The psychiatrist sucked

Belle was clearly a danger to herself. She should have been admitted to a psychiatric hospital, involuntarily if nececessary, when she first went to the ER. By the description given she would have been likely to respond to treatment. Neither she nor her husband would have liked all of the effects but she would have been home with him and their children.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

cucks get one star

the bitch cheated on him relentlessly and he took her back, even knowing dozens of the men fucking his wife he never let their wives know what was going on

Helen1899Helen1899about 3 years ago

Different, not nice, very sad

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24about 3 years ago

Woao, impactfull, great story!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WACC. What a wimp... No revenge? Not letting the other guys wives know?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

But if she dies and they identify the body he gets life insurance.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Had she been cheating all along? Despite seeing the clothes she bought years ago, I can only say maybe.

\

Had she been cheating with the guys he overheard? Likely, but even if she hadn't, he was NOT out of line, given her history to have his concerns. She was certainly quick to use his doubts as an excuse to go back to her old ways (assuming that she indeed had ever left them). Either way, he shouldn't blame himself, she was unable to even THINK of controlling herself, not even for the sake of their daughters.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

So fucking gay. Cuck wimp and absolutely worthless whore.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

wow, beyond disturbing

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

Nothing sexual about her so much as it is mental illness. It's sad, really, because he tried to save her and couldn't.

usaretusaretabout 2 years ago

If your intent was to display vehement despair you succeeded. Absolute despair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a sad story!

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's his own fault for marrying a whore and thinking she could change.

Why would you? Why would you even think about having a family with an admitted whore?

Did he check to see if the kids were really his?

The way this man...MC was written was all wrong. It's just not the way any man I know would have acted.

She is a slut. Men talking about fucking her. You confront her and off she goes on a 24 hour bender of fucking 100 men?

I get a call from some bar tender? Your slut of a wife is here passed out?

Ain't my wife anymore. Keep her. She can turn some tricks for you maybe?

A person like this is a worthless piece of shit.

Like actually worthless. Better that she never existed as written. Better that she never procreate and pass her genes on to another generation.

Not really even sad. Kind of unbelievable.

But again. Anyone who would marry a person who has a sex addiction this extreme? Is literally unbelievable.

I throw up on a woman...any woman...who tells me "you are the third man I've fucked tonight."

I vomit all over her. Put on my clothes and leave that cunt. Go get an STD test first thing the next morning.

Being attracted to a complete slut isn't hot or sexy...it's a mental condition. Seek help.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Many years ago I knew a girl like this. She followed my band around. She was married. No, I never partook of her wares, but many in my band and crew did... often together. I found it reprehensible because in my mind they were all taking advantage of a very, very mentally ill woman. She was attractive and all, but I actually pitied her. A few years later I heard she died, not sure of causes, but surely related to lifestyle. This story painted the picture well. The husband, however, was a blathering idiot. Not sure how to rate this. So I won't.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Brilliant story telling. Fighting demons and failing is the heart and soul of tragedy.

LA

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Why would someone write a story like this and why does anyone think it's good. I read to be entertained, amused, or smiling at the end. This did none of those. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I meet an acquaintance from years past?

She give me an immediate blow job. Throats my 7 thick inches with zero effort and swallows my load. Then tells me I'm the 3rd man she's had that night and it isn't even 11 pm?

Then she tells me she's always loved me?

I run. Not walk. Away from her.

That's a woman that I can't even have as a friend with benefits. Diseases. Drama. Addictive personality. Nothing but danger there.

Stay as far away as possible.

No way you marry that woman. You don't let her be the mother to your child (or children).

No way.

Shit...I've dumped girl friends before when we have the body count discussion.

If it's excessive? A leopard does not change its spots. No way she goes from fucking 8 to 10 dicks a year for years and suddenly doesn't want to continue that variety.

Not only that...if a woman tells me her body count is 50? It's really 125. Women lie like motherfuckers when it comes to being honest about how many men they've fucked.

Tjis story is just not believeable. Or relatable.

It's like reading a story about men from Mars visiting Earth. It might be a well written story. But it's just an unbelievable story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

She told him up front what she was. Not her fault if he then attaches himself to her. That's on you Walt. I feel bad for the kids though. They shouldn't have to be without a mother but not much that can be done about it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Your female charactwrs are usually brain-damaged sluts, but this one takes the cake. Just because a husband comes home and confronts his wife about a rumor, she uses it as an excuse to return to her whorish ways?

Most likely, she always had been a cheating slut and flipped when hubby finally discovered her secret. That's the usual MO for your female characters.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Unable to star. It’s heart wrenching. I still say.

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducah2 months ago

The darkness of this story laid my spirit low. The inability of the character Belle to change the course of her demise went beyond tragedy. Her recognition of her nature and refusal to struggle against it created naught but despair for her husband and child. Every time she resurfaced after a binge her decline accelerated; the damage to her body and mind more severe.

Culpability aside, what really undid me was not Belle’s condition, but the abundance of partners willing to exploit her for their purpose. It was reminiscent of watching an injured beast on the Savannah, wobbly and glossy-eyed

awaiting it’s doom without complaint as predators approached to shred it’s carcass. Only this time, not for survival but amusement, without regard or a second thought about her future or her fate. How does this speak toward the progression of our species?

Perhaps I just need to take your tales in smaller doses.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...

SIMILAR Stories