I Belong to Her Pt. 03

Story Info
Things escalate for the helpless sex slave.
6.1k words
4.68
21k
48

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just want to leave a disclaimer to say that I obviously will be taking some creative liberties with certain things and not be keeping things entirely realistic. (Basically, I know fresh piercing wounds don't heal in a month or two) So you can feel free to comment anything that doesn't sound realistic to you, but just know I may not take up the correction in future stories.

Also, feedback would be appreciated, though I can't promise I'll agree with everything. This story is my first writing of this nature, so I expect to miss a bit, do let me know your thoughts.

*****

It had been over a month since I started living with master as her personal slave. All things considered, her treatment of me can be said to be very humane, kind even. Though I am completely living under her thumb, my life has seen marked improvements. I eat better now, sleep better now, and she even helps me with studies. I'm not going to think too hard on the morality of her blackmailing me versus her taking care of me, because that's just a can of worms I rather not open.

Besides, I'm having a hard time thinking clearly right now. She had fed me some kind of substance earlier, and now I'm lying in the bed feeling so hot I could be having a fever. I'm sure it's nothing bad though, she's a medical professional after all.

The lingerie she put on me today is particularly lewd, even by our usual standard. The bra part is only a frame, not at all concealing my erect nipples. A soft material flows down from the frame to cover my belly, but the material is transparent to the point of insult to the function of clothing. The "underpants" is the worst part. When I had first picked it up I thought it was some kind of eyepatch. The cloth part barely holds my penis, small as it is, and the string bites into my ass crack tightly.

I lie on the bed, head resting on a large pillow, and look back hazily at my master standing at the foot of the bed. Her cock is already erect to its full, throbbing glory, and for once she is more naked than I am, her well-toned body fully in my view.

"Alright, say it," she commands with an eager smile. My mind too blurry for thoughts, I do as she had told me earlier. I open my legs without hesitating, and with my fingers I spread my ass cheeks wide open for her viewing.

"I am your personal fuck-toy, made just to fit your big cock, please ravage me as much as you like..." Though I can form a straight thought, the line I just said still made my face flush with heat, and if I wasn't ordered not to I would've looked away immediately.

Impossibly, her cock seems to get even stiffer and bigger. I gulp as she climbs onto the bed and grabs my hips, her cock rubbing against my member, making me shiver. She takes her cock in her hand and rubs the head over my already wet and lubed hole, and in one motion slides it in all the way to the base. I yelp, the pleasure so intense it's almost painful, and my hands fall away limply.

She pulls out, all the way, until her cock is just kissing the entrance, then she jams it back in, harder and faster than the first time, and cum shoots out of me as I screamed. She takes out a marker and tallies a mark just above my crotch.

I moan softly as she starts thrusting rhythmically, her fingers teasing my nipples, touching my face, and rubbing my breast. She goes even faster, holding onto my waist and pumping away with a frenzied look on her face, tongue out. I think mine is out as well. Soon she grabs both my hands and start hitting even harder without slowing down, her cock punching my prostate relentlessly, driving away all sense of feelings from my lower body.

She cums, filling my inside again with that familiar warm feeling, and I cum as well, my legs spasming from the pleasure. She takes the marker and marks me again, once at the crotch, and once on my thigh.

She lifts me up, and sits me in her lap. From this position my own weight forces her cock deep into my recess, and I hold on to my consciousness by sheer miracle. Kissing me, she starts bouncing me up and down. I feverishly return her passionate kiss, trying to taste her as much as she does me.

As she cums again, she marks me once more, and turns me around. I lay my face down on the sheets that now feels cooler than my body, and push my butt up presenting my hole to her, obediently arching my back downward like she taught me. She rides me like a rough rider, making me moan through the sheets and grab at the pillow, my juices leaking onto the bed. She occasionally spanks me, sending a jolt of pleasure through me. I am drooling onto the bed without realizing.

She continues to violate every part of me in different positions for the next few hours, well into the night, and I struggle to answer her needs, crying out in pleasure and shaking with each thrust. She writes something on my body with the marker, it tickles a bit. Some more time passes as she continues to use me like an onahole.

"Master," I say tiredly, "I think *Ahng!* I think I'm at my limit. I ca- *Ooh!* I can't cum anymore."

"It's ok, I'm almost done too," she grunts, driving me into the bed with her mating-press. A few seconds, with a moan, she ejaculates again, her cock pulsing in my ass. I orgasm one last time, though all I can manage at this point is release some fluid out of my soft penis. She lowers herself onto me and starts kissing me, uncaring for the mess of mixed fluids on my body, and I melt into the kiss as well.

While I simmer in the afterglow of the orgasm, my body not at all cooling down, she gets up and prop me up on the pillows. She drags a mirror over and then leans back behind me. She sets the camera on my head and spreads my legs with her feet. I look in the mirror, and can clearly see the words and markings written on me:

On my breasts, the word "COCKSLUT". Under one of my nipples, "SENSITIVE".

Just below that, on my belly are the words "DICKSLAVE" and "GOOD GIRL".

And just above my crotch tally, which seem to number almost twenty, is written "CUMDUMP".

"Smile and make a double peace sign," she whispered into my ears, her breath numbing my brain as it tickle my ear. The girl in the reflection does as she says, smiling weakly with her tongue sticking out a little, fingers tiredly making a pair of Vs, and a flow of cum pooling under her hole. From that appearance, it looks to me that she is unmistakably a sex-crazed, cock-loving slut.

*****

"Look, a memory made!" Master exclaims, showing me the picture frame. I feel my legs go out from under me and fall into a fetal position beside the bed, my mind now remembering the events of the night before.

"I... I can never marry now," I mumble gloomily.

"Aw, look now, I won't show anyone. I promise." She gently pats my head.

"Promise?"

"As long as you be a good girl and obey," she adds.

I nod sullenly, and let her lift me to my feet like a forklift.

"You've been escalating things a little too much recently... master," I protest grumpily as we eat breakfast.

"How do you mean?" she asks nonchalantly as she bites into her toast.

"Just the day before, while I was cooking, remember?"

I had woke up early that day and somehow broke out of her hold. I went to the kitchen and draped the apron over my still naked body, and tried to make breakfast as she taught me. Suddenly, I felt a hand grab my ass, almost making me flip the pan and splash hot oil everywhere.

"Nyah!" I squeaked.

"Oooh, smells nice," she said, slipping her fingers into my hole without a warning, making me shudder. After a few seconds, not able to hold herself back, she whipped out her cock.

"Ah damnit, it's your fault for looking so sexy right now!" she declared, and pushed her cock in despite my protest, fucking me where I stood. I twitched as the apron caressed the tip of my penis as she pushed her hips against mine.

"Turn around," she said when she was about to finish. Reluctantly, I turn around and knelt down to receive her semen in my mouth. I don't like putting her dick in my mouth right out of my ass, so she had mercifully settled for aiming from a few centimeters away. Not exactly what I wanted to eat first thing in the morning.

The breakfast somehow turned out quite good though, and I received some pats on the head and ruffling of my hair.

"Or how about last Friday?"

On the day in question, she had taken me for a walk in the university, wearing nothing but a large overcoat. I had vibrators stuck on every sensitive part on my body, and a band tightly tied around my penis preventing me from discharging on university grounds. The worst part was that unless we see someone, I was not allowed to close the coat over my front to cover my nude body.

I was scared close to the point of tears, though she had assured me there will definitely be no real consequences, while enjoying my troubled expression immensely. It's her favorite expression, she had told me. She also made us linger in the campus park, asking me about my time on campus, while I begged her again and again to let me cum. She made me cum until I fainted that night, outside, in the park.

And then there was last Wednesday, though I don't say that out loud.

She was in a video conference in her office and had ordered me to masturbate with my ass beside her. After a while, she gestured for me to get on her lap. I wanted nothing more than to disappear right there, as her cock buries itself into my ass, and my bare body was up for show to all the faces on camera through my open blouse. She had also cruelly cuffed my hands behind my back to stop me from instinctively covering myself.

Of course, she had turned off her camera and mic, citing bad allergies, but that didn't make me feel any less exposed in front of a crowd. As she finished inside my butt, I had also ejaculated from her jerking me off, not being able to help myself from such a rare chance to cum from my penis. To my dismay, she had caught all the cum that came out of me, and held it up to my mouth, forcing me to drink all of my own cum in front of everyone. She didn't let me leave until the call was done.

"But I always let you rest the next day," she retorts nonchalantly, sipping on her coffee.

"Going slower and only cumming inside me a few times isn't letting me rest."

"Aww, you're so cute even when you pout!" She grins as she ignores my rebuttal.

I blush and let her rub my face and head up and down, knowing I'm not going to gain any ground on this. It's weird how that calms me down when she does it.

*****

The next night, I am bouncing on master's cock as I do almost every night.

"Hey, who said you can slow down?" She flicks my penis hard as she reprimands me.

"Ow! Sorry! It's... just... today's work... was a bit tough." I pant as I answer.

"Your part-time? I never asked, what do you do?" She's tickling my nipples playfully as she speaks.

"I... move.. things... in a warehouse."

"What?" She stops me suddenly, "that's heavy work! Can your body handle that?"

"It's the only work I could find, with my background."

She sits up and asks for details, her cock still inside though not moving. I explain my job to her.

"Alright that's it, I can't let you work at that abusive place."

"But, but, I need to save money for things I need in the course!"

"I know I know, no need to screw up your brows like that, you're making me harder. I mean, I'm going to find you a different job."

"You will?"

"Yeah, I can't have you be tired all the time or risk you getting injured. I'll find you another job."

"Thank you! Oh, master, thank you!"

"Ok, you can take it easy tonight then, just relax now, I'll move."

She brings me close and cuddles me into her arms, lies down, and starts thrusting herself, fast. I moan softly as the pleasure washes over me in waves. At some point in the night she finally runs out of cum and stops moving, and I immediately drift into sleep in her arms.

The next afternoon, she brings me to a bookshop after campus hours. It's a small but cozy corner of the street not far from her apartment, and tucked in between the foliage is an olive-colored sign saying "Baker's Books".

"Frey! It's been some time!" A red-headed lady greets us as we enter, her jade green eyes sparking in the orange glow of the afternoon sun.

"Good to see you're still in business, Lily." Master hugs her, and I see that the lady is no shorter than her.

"This is Lilian Baker, a long-time friend of mine... She is someone I can trust."

"That's nice of you to say. Who is this?"

"This is my daughter, Ellie," Master says, putting her hands on my shoulders with some pressure. Hey, I won't run away ok?

"Daughter?!"

The lady almost falls backward over her counter, and I can feel my heart flutter a bit. Ellie is the name master has told me to use for other people when I'm... when I'm a girl.

"Calm down, Lily, just a joke. She's my cousin, staying with me while she's studying here."

"Ah, I see... Nice to meet you, you can call me Lily."

I shake her hand.

"N-nice to meet you, I promise to work hard," I squeak, heart pounding so hard I can barely hear. Master have been making me practice my girl voice for some time, but I really don't know if it'll pass.

"So this is the girl... she's cuter than I could have imagined! What a cute voice too!"

I can feel master smirk behind me, I just want to shrink and turn into a bunny and hop away.

"Well, I'm off to finish some work now, please take care of her."

"Sure thing, see ya!"

After master left, Lily explained the work I am to help with in the shop, from keeping books organized to handling online orders. Lily seems to not be good with computers, and was happy to see that I have no problems with it. She is a cheerful and nice lady, and for once I am looking forward to the next workday.

Naturally, when I got home, master fucked my brains out for the rest of the night. Ah, another day of studying missed...

*****

It's a Sunday today. Master brought me out on a trip today, something we had not done before in daylight. We had arrived to a street with a large mall and some shops scattered along it, and went into the mall.

"Mast- Freya, what are we doing here?" I ask, with no small dose of worry. I get to call master by her name in public, but not being used to it the name felt weird coming out.

"Why obviously this is a date, didn't I say last night?"

"Sorry, I usually don't remember most of what's said when we... do it."

"You looked so happy when I told you though."

So we're on a date. I would have been happy to go out with a pretty woman like her, even if she's older than me, but to be the "girl" in the date leaves me with some mixed feelings. We stroll leisurely through the mall, window-shopping along the expensive looking bags, dapper suits, techy gadgets and the likes. Master comes to a stop at a clothing store, and leads me into it.

It's a lingerie store. I suddenly want to go home.

"Ma- Freya, please, I don't want to be here," I whisper. Master nocks an eyebrow, pulls out her phone, and show me the picture. I immediately cover it with both hands.

"You get it don't you? Be a good girl and go pick out something that catches your eyes."

"You, you would show people that?"

"Well I might post it somewhere on the internet, cropping out our faces of course, and let who knows how many people use it as fap material."

The idea of someone seeing and jerking off to my naked, cum covered, and wrote-on body shakes me to my core. I solemnly go explore the store.

After some time, I pick out a black set that looks somewhat elegant and more importantly comparably modest. I show master, who is holding a pair of pink and white sets.

"Go try it on."

"!?"

"Don't be like that, how would you know if it fits?"

I close my eyes and take a deep breath, then head into one of the changing rooms. I take off my skirt, and then the panties I am wearing. The sight of my privates locked in a metallic contraption greets me. Master had said this morning that I cum too easily, and I need to be trained, so she now makes me wear this chastity cage in addition to the plug, which I am also wearing right now.

While I put on the black one, I hear talking outside.

"Your girlfriend is very cute! You make a good couple!" That voice belongs to the store lady. I can feel my face heating up.

"Thank you, she's really shy though so it would be nice if you give us some privacy."

"No problem, let me know if you need anything."

Master pokes her head in unannounced, of course, and examines me.

"Hmm, black's not bad on you, but that one's boring." She comes in. I have no choice but to change to the pink one in front of her.

"This one's not bad... turn around... looks nice from the back too..." I stand still, observing master's expression in the mirror while feeling self-conscious, when she suddenly grabs my butt. No way.

"Master? Here?"

"Don't make a sound ok? I'll be fast I promise."

I reluctantly pull out the plug, and her cock wastes no time taking its place in my warm and slippery asshole. She reaches out and covers my mouth with a hand as a small moan escapes me. Only a single sheet of curtain separates us from the outside as she plowed me from behind; my heart pound at the fear of discovery, but inexplicably I can feel my penis strain against its cage. I breath heavily and put my hands on the mirror for support, bending my back and sticking my ass out obediently for her to fuck.

My body feels very hot, yet the cage prevents me from getting a full erection, so the pressure only continues to build frustratingly, with no release. In due time, master finished inside me, filling my insides with her hot fluids. Carefully, she pulls out while quickly shoving the plug back in me, making my legs wobble from the sudden pleasure.

We ended up not buying anything.

"You look disappointed."

I shake my head, though in truth I was hoping to have a more modest one to wear sometimes. The sluttiest choice in the store would've still been innocent compared to what I put on every night.

I go to the toilet to clear my insides and contemplate briefly on what my life has become.

We got tickets to a movie and sat down in our seats at the furthest back corner of the theatre. Well, she's sitting in her seat, and I'm on her lap like a teddy bear or something. Unsurprisingly, not even halfway into the movie, she is violating me up and down my body, teasing my nipples and licking my neck while I squirmed and shivered. As I expected, she eventually puts it in. I ride up and down as much as I can manage while straddling her thighs, covering my own mouth to stop the involuntary sounds coming out of me.

"Bad girl, you're leaking on the ground!" she whispers, her breath hot in my ear, sending numbing pleasure down my spine. "You need to be punished."

"Hm? Mm!"

I shake my head, but she reaches up and pinches my nipples hard anyways. My eyes flip up from the excruciating combination of pain and ecstasy.

I watch the rest of the movie with her cock in my ass. I can't recall a single scene from the movie. Thankfully, she didn't cum again, but neither did I. I am so hot and horny right now I can barely walk straight, and I can feel my own juices dripping down my inner thigh.

"Master, Freya," I whisper and hold onto her sleeve, and she comes to a stop.

"What is it?" She looks down at me with a sadistic smile.

"Please, I can't bear it anymore, I'm losing my mind, can you... can you let me go in the toilet?"

She doesn't say a word, but leads me to the toilet. There's no one else, what a relief.

"Show me," she instructs me once we're in a stall, and I gingerly lift up my skirt. She takes out something from her bag, it's a pair of panties. She has me change into those dry ones, then brings me out of the toilet without giving me release. Oh, cum, I want to cum so bad!

12