I Belong to Her Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a daze, it took me a few seconds to realize that we have come to a stop in front of a shop outside the mall. I look up to see a piercing parlor. Master sees my expression, and taps her phone to give me a reminder. I follow her in.

It was at least not very painful, though I had to shut my eyes tight to not see the needle pierce my nipples. The piercer, a young blonde lady looking somewhat out of place, was professional and didn't ask me the questions I was dreading, though she was unable it seemed to suppress her smile when I reacted to her fingers brushing over my nipples. After the piercing, master let me pick out something I like from the collection. I choose a pair of silver teardrops, and master sets down a pair of hearts and a chain on the counter alongside.

We get home, and I immediately try asking for release again.

"Ok, but we must train you to only cum when I say so. So, beg me, with more sincerity than that."

I'm losing my mind from the urge to cum now, I'll say and do whatever I have to. I kneel down and bend over the sofa, stripping off my underwear and spreading my ass for master to see.

"I have been your good little girl today, master, s-so please pound me from behind and let me cum from my ass!"

Master removes the plug with a smooth pop from my wet and sloppy hole, and tests it with her fingers. Satisfied, she unlocks my chastity cage, and my penis immediately straighten, throbbing painfully. She presses her cock onto my hole, a sensation that I have become familiar with, and which makes me even harder, my body tingly and numb with anticipation.

"Not your ass," she says with a smile I can see without turn around. "Cum from your boy pussy!"

She slams her cock in hard enough to drive my face into the sofa, the tip punching into my prostate. Cum gushes out of me as I scream from ecstasy, sounding almost like I'm crying. Actually, some tears of relief did get squeezed out. My eyes flip up and my jaw goes slack, letting my tongue fall out, the orgasm doesn't seem to stop. She pumps her hips again and again, clapping my cheeks loudly, and I moan happily.

"Yes master, I'm cumming from my boy pussy!"

*****

"Don't worry, you're doing really well, as far as I can tell. Your work is always excellent, I really think you have a good mind to be a doctor. Why are you holding your shirt like that?"

"It's very sensitive," I reply, wincing from the shirt brushing over my nipple, not succeeding very much in keeping the fabric off them.

She drops me off at Baker's Books for my Wednesday shift, and walks away heading for whatever her next schedule is. Lily is kind as usual, asking me about my studies, complimenting my makeup, and so on. I had learned to do my own makeup and apply it myself on most days, so it's a relief it seems to be passable. Doesn't make me too happy though, to get compliment for it. Really.

I have been working here for a month now, and have gotten to know Lily. As far as I can tell, her family is rich, like master's, but she seems to not like to let that on. Being a lover of books and stories, she decided to spend her "pocket money" on opening this little bookstore. She likes to write too, often showing me some short stories she wrote. I had told her that her little sci-fi and mystery stories are intriguing and fun to read, but she always say that she's still not good enough. I often send her telepathic encouragement when I see her writing. Don't give up Lily! I believe you!

Lily is a pretty lady, with features and a figure not unlike a warrior maiden, her fiery red hair complimenting that image. Her personality though seems to be somewhat the opposite of that, being soft spoken and reserved. Sometimes, I catch her looking at me, to check on how I'm working I guess, and when I meet her eyes they quickly flee my gaze.

It's a quiet day, and I'm typing away on the computer, answering a customer's questions. It's a little corner in the bookstore that can't really see the outside, nor vice versa. I hear Lily walk up behind me.

"Anything interesting?"

"Someone asked if we have the translated version of Cyber Run."

"It is a popular book, maybe we should get some."

I feel her lean over, her soft but warm breath tickling my neck.

"You smell nice."

"Thanks, I think you do too." I'm being honest, she has a different smell from master's mind-numbing aroma, but it's a pleasant scent that smell vaguely like some kind of flower. I finish the email and turn around, and find her face very close to mine.

"Hey," she mews softly, "do you think... What do you think about me?"

"I think you're very pretty," I answer dumbly. I can feel her breath get heavier on my face. She breaths out, and leans forward to kiss me. I kiss her back, feeling her soft lips and innocent touch, but soon wrenches myself back to my senses. Oh no, she thinks I'm a girl! But I'm... I'm a boy! Does she like boys too? No no, I have to stop and tell her now!

I push her off me with a bit of force, shocking her a little.

"It's not like that Lily, you are very pretty and I like you, but-" I trail off, because I see someone standing behind her. Possibly the worst someone to be standing there right now. Lily turns and sees my master as well.

"Well, I did think this would happen."

"I'm so sorry Frey, I-" Lily tries to apologize, but master stops her with a finger, and moves over to me. Master starts kissing me, more aggressively than Lily, and unbuttons my shirt to reveal the heart shaped nipple piercings, as Lily sits down in shock.

"Sorry Lily, I lied, she is not my cousin," master explains, lifting my skirt so Lily can see my chastity cage and the markings on my inner thighs, which tallies up to about forty so far this month. "She is my fucktoy."

I can't even begin to imagine the combined shock value of finding out I'm a boy, seeing the adornments on my privates and nipples, and hearing what master is saying. I almost pity her. Then master says something that shocks me as well.

"Do you want to fuck 'her' too?"

We both widen our eyes, and I notice to my surprise a bulge that was forming in Lily's jeans.

"It's ok, you're my friend, I can lend her to you a bit from time to time. 'Ellie', start servicing her. That's an order."

Lily is speechless, and barely puts up a fight as I kneel and unzip her pants, and sure enough a cock almost as thick as master's pop out to greet me. Before Lily gets a word out, I start licking it up and down. It smells, but I'm already used to this kind of thing with master, and the scent is actually turning me on. I start sucking. Lily groans a little, and rests her hand on my head.

"I'll let you two have some time alone. I only have two for you, Lily. You can't make her cum, and you can't hurt or scare her, ok? Well I don't think you would anyways."

As master leaves, she remembers something and pokes her head around the bookcase again.

"Oh and, she loves head pats, so make sure to give her some love!"

With that, master leaves, and the store is back to just the two of us. Lily looks at me, diligently sucking on her cock, and her expression soften. She puts her hand on my head and rubs my hair a little, the sensation melting my mind and making her suck even more enthusiastically. Seconds later, Lily cums in my mouth with a shudder, and I drink it up carefully so as to not dirty the floor.

Lily straightens up, meeting my eyes. Neither of us say anything, and she simply presses me against a bookcase and starts kissing me passionately. Her fingers explores my body and finds the heart-shapes, and she flicks and teases my nipples, making my body shiver.

After several rounds of kissing and teasing me, she grabs my butt and lifts me up with strength I didn't know she has, and I hold onto her neck to support myself. She shifts around, aiming carefully, and presses her cock against my entrance, and I relax my hips to let her slip all the way in. I coil my legs around her as she thrusts, and moan softly, seemingly turning her on even more.

"You're so cute," she whispers in a daze as she loses herself in thrusting her cock into my boy pussy, and my heart flutters in response. I kiss her tenderly, and she returns it. She starts throwing her hips faster, harder, until suddenly she grunts and shakes as she cums deep inside me.

"Oh no, sorry, I came inside."

"It's ok, master didn't say you can't." I kisses her again. "And it feels good for me too."

Lily nods, and puts me down. I let her press me onto my hands and knees, and receive her cock from behind. We fuck like this until closing time, and she continues to cum inside.

Lily lets me use the toilet to expel her semen, unlike master who usually like to plug me up and keep her load in me for a while. I come out, now more or less clean and dressed, and goes to the door.

"Hey, um, about today... It felt really good, thank you."

"You're ok that I'm not a girl?"

"I'm not into girls exclusively, and I like you. Besides, you're pretty much no different from one."

"...It felt good for me too. You were gentle, I like you too."

"Oh you're such an angel!" She takes me in her arms and hugs me hard, then gives me a sad look. "Too bad you're already taken."

"Yeah, I am." I shuffle awkwardly a little. "I... I wouldn't mind doing it again, when you want some release. If she allows it."

She nods, ruffles my hair again, and sends me on my way.

*****

Master opens the door, and I immediately cuddle up to her, wagging my rear like a puppy.

"Master please, it's been hours, please let me cum! Make your little slut cum!"

"Oh my, don't fret, I'll let you cum as much as you like from your pussy."

She beckons me to follow her to the bedroom, unlocks my cage, and lies down after taking off her pants. Curiously, she puts a condom on my penis.

"Come on, earn it. Squat on my cock and make yourself cum." I undress and get on top of her cock, eagerly pressing her cock to my pussy, before she interrupts.

"Spread you legs and put your hands on your head, I want to see your little clit bounce."

I obediently put my hands on my head, breath, and plunge her cock into my hole. I cum immediately, letting out some silly noises, legs shaking as I squat there, unable to move for half a minute. I see now the condom is meant to keep my cum from spraying over her. Master reaches out to flick me in the dick, and I start squatting up and down again, my nipple piercings bouncing up and down with me.

Later, master turns me around and puts me in her lap. She starts to play with my nipples: teasing, flicking, rubbing, pulling. I moan and grunt to the feeling that was part pain part pleasure, and my senses drifts away. She doesn't touch anything else, just my nipples, for about an hour, at which point I twitch a little and some cum dribble out of me as I experience a small orgasm.

"Cumming from just your nipples, you really have a lewd, slutty little nympho body."

"Yes master, I am a lewd slutty nympho, I am your dirty cumdump, so please fuck me more and cum in me more!"

"Not yet," she says, and for the next hour she thoroughly rapes my pussy with a thick vibrator, while I could only lie back weakly and orgasm whenever she desires, like a toy.

Not much fluid has been coming out of me for a while now, but master continues to ravage me. She raised my legs over my head and presses down, jacking her cock into my rectum with her entire body weight. Good thing I'm a sissy tomgirl, a normal girl might get broken being played with this roughly.

"So, does Lily feel better or me?" master asks as I lay in her arms, all cleaned up. My stamina has been improving recently, so I can often stay awake even after hours of getting drilled into oblivion. I lightly headbutt her chest in protest.

"Of course master feels better. My pussy has been completely made into to master's shape already."

"Good answer." She ruffles my hair. A question, out of nowhere, suddenly comes into my mind.

"Master..."

"Hmm?"

"If... if you find... find a girl, willing to do all these things with you... would you, would you not need me anymore?"

She seems to think about it for a few seconds, then tap me lightly on the head with her chin.

"There's a special satisfaction to turning a boy into a girl. Besides, where do I go and find a perfect obedient little fucktoy like you? I'll never let you leave me."

I put my head in her breasts, hiding my smile, and snuggles against her. We fall asleep peacefully, as we always do.

12