I Bet It Could Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think Danielle noticed this, because she pulled him back out of her mouth, gave one more quick lick of the now re-exposed head and moved her one hand to his balls. She then reached out and grabbed my cock again and looked up at him.

"Has it been a while?" she asked him.

"It has," he said breathlessly.

"Well, Tim got this last night," she said nodding toward me. "I think that went well for you didn't it?" she asked.

"It was great." was all I could think to say.

Danielle knelt there for a little while longer, stroking my dick and massaging Keith's balls when she finally stood up and motioned us back toward the table.

She looked at me, "Stand there, and you there," she pointed for Keith. "I'm the one with too much on again!"

She stood in front of us with her bare breasts showing and her dress hanging off her waist. She then let the dress drop to the floor and revealed black lace panties. I immediately could see a difference though. Sometime in the past 24 hours Danielle had clearly shaved herself clean. The panties were very transparent, and I could see that she had no hair down there at all. It had been years since she'd done that for me. Although a few seconds earlier I wouldn't have believed it possible, I somehow got even harder just looking at her in her panties.

"Let me see you guys touch yourselves a little bit." She said as we both stared.

We simultaneously grabbed our dicks, and I used my free hand to grab my nuts too. Danielle stood and watched us masturbate, obviously fascinated. Eventually her hand moved to between her legs. She turned her attention back and forth between the two of us, while her right hand played with her clit and rubbed her pussy lips. Her other hand eventually went to her breasts, rubbing the nipples and squeezing them gently.

I had to stop. It was getting to be too much and I was not going to let myself pop right then and there. I stepped up to her side and while she continued watching Keith, I slipped behind her and in one motion, pulled her panties down to the floor.

She didn't miss a beat and in fact she sped up the motion on her pussy, never taking her eyes off Keith's dick.

Seeing her bare exposed pussy must have been too much for him too, because he stopped then and just stood, watching and breathing hard. I motioned for him to come closer and then pushed her into him. They embraced and she kissed him open-mouthed while his hands explored her back and ass. She ground herself into him and moaned softly.

I let that continue for a minute or so and then touched her on the shoulder and backed her up to the edge of the bed. He dropped his arms as she stepped backward, and then she sat down. Keith stood still and watched me kneel in front of her, part her legs, and then run my hand up her inner thigh until I touched her opening. Not surprisingly, she was soaking wet to my touch and with her legs open it had to have been obvious to Keith too.

Danielle let out another soft moan and laid back on the bed. I continued to rub her clit but turned to Keith and motioned for him to come closer. I started to get up and he dropped to his knees and put both hands on the inside of her legs just above her knees. I moved next to Danielle on the bed never moving my hand off of her pussy. He was watching me rub my finger on her lips and now and then slid it up over her clit. I pulled my hand back as his hands got close and I moved up to play with her breasts. Keith used both thumbs to play with her pussy and to rub her clit. She had her eyes closed now, and she suddenly gasped for air and arched her back. I think that was her first orgasm of the night.

Keith began to push into her with his thumb, using the other thumb to rub her clit while I moved closer to her head, turning her toward me, I bent over to kiss her. Our tongues met and we kissed for a long time when she gasped for air and arched up again. Number two, and I realized I should stop trying to count.

Eventually our lips parted and I looked back down. Keith now had his mouth on her. His eyes were closed and he was clearly working his tongue between her pussy and her clit, sending shock waves through her body. He slowly pulled back, sucking her clit into his mouth and then releasing it. He then dove back in repeated it, over and over, picking up his pace. She was loving what he was doing and started tossing her head to the right and left in sync with his actions.

I was now on my knees on the bed, watching Danielle writhe when she grabbed my rock-hard cock and pulled it into her face. In one move she had her lips all the way down the shaft and was deep throating me. I could feel her pleasure as she moaned with my cock deep in her mouth. This went on for a few minutes and when I finally opened my eyes again, I noticed Keith was just kneeling in front of her watching the two of us. His hands still worked on her pussy, and he was clearly enjoying the show. I pulled back from her at this point, stepped off the bed and went over to my backpack.

When I turned back around, I tossed Keith the condom I had retrieved. He looked at it, then looked at me, then at my wife still spread on the bed, and then finally back at me again.

"You're up buddy." I smiled and said.

He quickly unwrapped the condom and I returned to the bed, this time I laid alongside Danielle and kissed her while running my free hand over body. Keith got the condom on and then slowly parted her legs some more. Still kneeling, he got closer and finally ran the head of his cock over her exposed lips.

He continued this for some time, until Danielle pulled back from our kiss and looked me square in the eyes, "Tell him to fuck your wife," she whispered.

Keith was watching us intently. "You heard the lady," I said to him. Smiling, I added, "But take your time."

Danielle gasped as he put the head into her soaking pussy, and he slowly pushed into her until his hips were all the way up to her thighs. At this point she pulled her feet up off the floor and onto the bed. Now, with her knees up, he pushed in even farther.

"Uhhhh...that's it," she moaned as he finished sliding in. I continued to kiss her and our tongues played together.

He slowly pulled out and then gradually pushed his way back into her again. This continued for a little while until she reached down and grabbed his hips with both hands.

"Fuck me," she ordered, and Keith obligingly picked up the pace. He spent the next several minutes building up speed until he was absolutely hammering her into the bed. She moaned, and thrashed, she cried out. She scratched his back on the few times that he lay down on top of her. She bucked her hips into him as her body convulsed with several orgasms. At some point I rolled off the bed and stood watching from a few feet away. I've never seen anything hotter than this dark-skinned guy sending my wife over the edge, again and again. I grabbed a condom and rolled it on while I watched them go.

Eventually, I could tell Danielle needed a change of pace. I tapped Keith on his sweaty shoulder while he lay on top of my wife kissing her and fondling her tits. He rolled off, stood up and stepped back smiling.

"Roll over hon, up on your knees." I said and gently grabbed her by the hips and helped her move. She was already nearly a rag doll.

Keith was still standing beside me when I penetrated my wife from behind. Her ass was up, but her head was buried in the bed's comforter. She was so wet and so clearly freshly fucked, I had no trouble entering her. I intended to start slow, as Keith had, but I was so worked up that that point, I immediately moved into a fast pace. She orgasmed again when I moved my hand around to her clit, and that's when I motioned Keith to get in front of her. He walked around the bed and lifted her by her shoulders until her eyes were even with his crotch. She didn't need any other encouragement and grabbed his cock. It was still in the condom when she pulled it into her mouth.

After a minute or two of this she seemed to come to her senses and realized what she wanted to do. I was still in her from behind, but I watched as she pulled Keith out of her mouth and yanked off the condom. At this point Keith lay down on the bed with her head above his cock.

"I want to play with this..." she said as she pulled his foreskin up over his dickhead again. Then she repeated her earlier move of pushing it back down with her lips and tongue. She did that a few times, and Keith was clearly getting closer. I had slowed my pace, fascinated by watching her experiment with his dick. After a few minutes, I think she found the move Keith was waiting for. She pulled the foreskin up over the tip, and then slipped her tongue between it and the head of his dick. Then, she just swirled her tongue around the head, never letting it out of the hood. Meanwhile, she used her hand to stroke his cock, and every once in a while, gave his balls a light squeeze. That seemed to be about all that Keith could take and with a short "Oh God!" he pulled out and started to cum. Danielle turned her head but he shot the side of my wife's face, her neck, and half way down her back.

Watching this sent me completely over the top, and I sped up. Then with a few more quality pushes, I came hard inside of her.

After I pulled out, I dropped the condom on the floor and collapsed next to my wife. Keith repositioned himself on the other side of her, his head by her knees. She was barely moving, lying between us on her belly. I'm not sure if we dozed off but some time had passed when I felt her hand moving up my leg and playing with my soft dick and balls. My eyes were closed but I was pretty confident she was doing the same thing to Keith with her other hand. I don't usually have great recovery time, but tonight of any night was going to be an exception. I quickly got hard again and she started to pick up the pace. Eventually, she rolled off the bed and spun me around so I was shoulder-to-shoulder with my wife's new lover. I opened my eyes and saw she indeed had gotten both of us erect again and was standing next to the bed enjoying the feeling of two hard cocks in her hands.

"Okay..." she said dropped both of our dicks. It was then that I noticed that her neck was still covered in Keith's cum. She walked to the washroom and came back looking cleaned up a few minutes later.

"Okay you two." She said.

"Okay?" I asked. "That seemed better than okay to me."

"Ha! It was," she agreed. "But Tim, we've got to go. The kids have school tomorrow, and it's getting late." I was disappointed, I guess I had hoped for a round two. But she was right. She was already getting dressed.

Keith was also disappointed, but I suspect he was happy with how his evening had gone anyway.

"Keith," my wife said as we finished getting dressed and she started for the door. "You're a very sweet man, and sexy, and this was an amazing night..."

"You guys have totally blown my mind," was his smiling reply.

She continued, "We're all done now. I mean forever. Thank you for having this adventure with us, and being so nice, and..." her voice trailed off. "But, Tim and I are going right back to our regular marriage."

"Can we meet up for a drink sometime? I mean, I'll be in town at least for another few months." he asked.

"I don't think so," was Danielle's reply. "We wanted to try something, and we did, and I think we all enjoyed it, but Tim and I are all done now."

With that she gave him another very deep, very long kiss. As she pulled back from him, she smiled, "Okay. Now we're done. That was nice."

I shook Keith's hand and grabbed my bag and followed Danielle out of the room.

"If you guys ever change your minds..." he whispered to me as we walked out.

"You bet. You'll get a call." I replied.

And, with that, we headed back to the car and drove home.

Danielle and I didn't talk much on the drive home, the first couple of minutes were absolutely silent. After a while, I just had to ask, "So... was that what you wanted?" I had so much I wanted to ask her about, to hear from her, but that was all I could muster up.

"Yes," Danielle said a bit dreamily. "I love you, and we have a great sex life, and you take really good care of me in bed, but that was...well it was amazing. Maybe almost too much though."

I kind of chuckled at that last comment, because regardless of how much either of us had gotten already tonight, I knew she was getting fucked once more, just by me, as soon as we got home.

12