I Blackmailed Mrs. Greene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tits were amazing to watch, even if they weren't real. It wasn't an obvious boob job, but there was no way a woman her age could have tits so big and perky. They didn't look all hard either, just nice and squishy. Her nipples were perfect too, a rosy pink color, not too big, not too small.

Her tits were doing a little dance for me, bouncing up and down in unison. Her flat stomach also, moving in and out. I stood up and moved towards her, my fully developed cock so hard inside my pants I could feel it poking out through my waistband.

"Put your hands out." I ordered. She complied, putting her hands out like before, the movement causing her tits to squeeze together.

I tied her up tight, and gave her a little yank. She gasped slightly, and let me lead her over towards the bed.

"Get up there." I said, pushing her down onto it. "scoot over towards the middle."

She complied, scooting herself back until she was in the center of the bed. I yanked my clothes off and climbed up next to her. My cock swayed back and forth, its length would not giving her any cause to guess my age.

I pushed myself over beside her. Her breathing quickened as I rubbed my finger up and down her stomach. "lie back, and put your hands up over your head, slut." I whispered offensively.

She complied, and even let her legs spread open a bit. I chuckled to myself. "I guess we're both gonna get what we want now. I get to fuck your brains out, and you get to have some REAL excitement." I said excitedly.

She huffed sarcastically. "Whatever fucker. Lets just get this over with."

I gave her another slap across the face. As I hit her I noticed her back arch slightly. She really was into this. It was so hot to see her like this, half naked and tied up, but knowing she was getting off from all this too? Fuck. I took a deep breath.

I started at her tits of course. I leaned over and began to suck them into my mouth, one at a time, back and forth. I found one and began to nibble it slightly, while I pinched the other. Softly at first, then harder. She moaned, unable to keep it inside any longer.

"That's right; I know you like it. You like having a strangers mouth on these titties." I said, giving them another pinch. She groaned softly, biting her lip. I got up on my knees and moved across to her face.

I put my cockhead up to her full lips and began to drag it slowly over her mouth. She opened up obligingly, her pink tongue dancing out across her lips. I held back at first, making her stick her tongue out further, greedily searching for my cock. I began to rub the tip all over her tongue, watching the pre cum drool out through my hole and into her mouth. I leaned in a little more, letting her suck on the head of my cock, trying to get more of my cum into her mouth. After just a moment I'd had about all the teasing I could take.

"Open wide, and get ready." I warned her, before I slammed my meat into her mouth. This bitch knew what to do. She pulled her teeth back, wrapping her big fat lips around them. I sank my cock into her mouth slowly, feeling her tongue fight its way around me.

As I got to the back of her throat, I could feel the resistance. God, It felt so fucking good. She gagged, and I could feel her throat vibrate over the head of my cock.

I leaned into her, really into fucking her mouth. She didn't resist, she just let me go at her mouth, pushing my cock inside of her over and over again, her mouth salivating, covering my dick with it's glistening drool.

I could feel myself ready to cum already; this was so much more than I ever dreamed it could be. I just wasn't ready yet though, there was still too much to explore. I pulled myself out at the last second, forceably.

I hunched over, trying to control myself, a loud hiss echoing in the room as I fought to keep my jizz down.

I looked down to see a small satisfied smile playing at her lips. This angered me. She thought she was superior! She thought I was so weak I'd just cum like some virgin after a few minutes in her mouth!

I slapped her again. She continued to smile.

"Oh yeah?" I sneered, as I knelt back down beside her. "I'm fixing to show you who's weak!"

I pulled her legs apart. She had on a white lace thong. I began to tease her, running my fingers up and down her pussy. She moaned excitedly, wiggling her hips around. I continued for several minutes, just teasing her pussy through the thin panties. I could feel her clit underneath the lacey material. It was nice and hard. Her moaning and hissing and gasping for air was getting louder, more excited.

"I bet that fuck face loser never made you feel this way." I whispered into her ear as I continued to play with her pussy. "I saw you on the video. It was sooooo sad! I almost felt sorry for you."

She nodded her head, her body beginning to writhe under my hands. I got in between her legs, and began to kiss her thighs, running my tongue over her pubic area. She humped her hips all over, trying desperately to get some kind of tangible gratification.

Finally I pulled her panties to the side. Her pussy was magnificent. It was so wet, completely smeared with her pussy juice. She was waxed, completely, so it gleaned in the light. I took my dick and began to tease her clit, rubbing it up and down on her pussy. Unable to hold back any longer, she cried out.

"Oh FUCK. Yes!! Oh my God it feels so good. Fuck me, please!! Please just fuck me already!!"

I laughed. "Beg me. I don't think you really want it yet." I said, continuing to assault her clit with my cock.

"PLEASE!!" she whimpered. "I need it, I NEED it!! FUCK ME.!" She wailed, throwing her hips up.

With one fell swoop I thrust myself deep inside of her. I had a good 10 inches to offer, and I pushed it all the way in.

"Aaagggghhhh!!" she cried out as I pounded my way in and out off her hot wet box.

We built up a quite a frenzy. After a few minutes I pulled her into a spooning position.

She pulled her leg back over me, spreading herself as wide as she could. My cock moved nicely in and out of her well lubricated pussy, the friction on my cock was just perfect, amazing. I rubbed her fat clit while I fucked her from behind. I could tell from the noises and movements she was getting closer.

"You like this big cock, don't you?" I asked. She didn't answer, lost in lust. I grabbed her face hard. "DON'T YOU??" I yelled in her ear.

"Yes!! Yes!! YES!! Oh my God, YES. I love it!! I love it so much!! Fuck yes!!" she cried out.

I pulled out as she groaned.

"Be a good girl and come sit on my pole." I said, as I rolled over, and sat up, backing up against the headboard.

She carefully maneuvered herself blindfolded until she was on me. She slid her pussy down slowly, riding me good and hard. I began to play with her nipples again, sucking on them and pinching them as she continued to ride herself into an orgasm.

She picked up her pace a little. I bit down a little harder on her nipples, holding her titties together so I could suck on both nipples at the same time.

"That's right asshole!!" she cried out, getting herself into a frenzy. "Suck my little nipples while I fuck you good!!"

She began to pant, as her words and cries become indecipherable. The bed bounced hard, rocking me over and over again into her pussy.

She threw her head back and a low deep wail let loose from her lips.

"I'm CUMMING!" she cried out, as her body tensed, every muscle locking into place. I could feel her pussy clamp down hard on my cock, spasming over and over again.

She continued to bounce up and down, her body shaking with sexual torment.

I was pretty close myself. I pushed her off of me backwards, and shoved my cock back into her mouth. I fucked it hard, as I felt the cum rising up through my cock, ready to explode.

I grabbed her blonde hair and held her in place as I let go in her mouth. It felt so amazing, the cum shooting through my cock, her tongue rubbing all over it at the same time, hungrily lapping it all up. I pulled out enough to watch as some of it spewed onto her mouth and face. I slowed down, rubbing it into her lips with my cock as I tried to catch my breath.

As she laid there, catching her breath, she suddenly became very still. I laughed as I made my way off the bed to get dressed.

"I get it." I said, shrugging on my shirt as I admired her naked cum stained body one last time. I picked up the handheld, zooming in on her.

"You should be ashamed. You liked this." I said, laughing out loud.

I sat down on the bed next to her, tracing my finger over her leg. This time she flinched, pulling her leg away. I dug my fingers in, enjoying watching her wince.

"How do I know you're not going to keep blackmailing me?" she asked, trying to sound defiant.

"You don't." I admitted. I got up, and pulled her up, tugging at the scarves. I unwound them and shoved them into my bag.

"Don't forget, keep your fucking mouth shut, and I'll do the same." I said over my shoulder as I climbed up the stairs and out the front door.

I stopped stalking Mrs. Greene after that. It just wasn't fun anymore. To me she was no different than a used up Kleenex. I kept my DVD though. I still watch it sometimes. Who knows? Maybe I might hit her up again one of these days.

12