All Comments on 'I Blame It All On My Wife'

by PariahSolo

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Could have been so much better

An interesting story ruined by horrible grammar, spelling, punctuation, sentence structure, missing words, and misused words. 'Shirley'?? 'crouch'?

Get a good editor so your problems with language don't take away from your imaginative plots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What should you do??

Stop writing.

SambranoSambranoover 16 years ago
What fun!

OK, so you made some grammar and spelling mistakes. Forget those negative comments. You wrote a crazy, interesting story (with all those little asides included), that had me laughing out loud. The point is: I had a good time, and everyone enjoys a good time, don't they?

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 16 years ago
Different...

A very interesting tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Interesting story. Very poor spelling and grammar

Do you realize on spell check if you misspell a word and it is another word it wont tell you that you have the spelling incorrect? The slut wife was almost self evident from the get go, she was into sex just not from her husband. What mental illness is that again? Personally were I the poor sap fo the story, I would take the three women immediately as mine. Hmmm, a question, if the wife screws the family of the various murders, did she screw with the mother and two daughters? Its implied but not spoken to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A Hard Read for an Interesting Story

The plot is imaginative and interesting. However, as some here have already mentioned, the author's poor writing skills made reading this story a real chore..... Also, the author's smart-assed attitude clashes very hard with his woefully inadequate writing skills.

hansbwlhansbwlover 16 years ago
Different

and entertaining. A very good read. I'm surprised that he is doupt of what to do though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
OK!

Wow! Didn't expect to read an actual interesting bit of writing! The asides are better than the actual plot, but who cares? Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good idea, poor execution

Should HAVE, goddamnit, not should OF.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why doe he even have to consider?

He should dump his wife even if he does not go with this woman and her daughters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
DUH????

How long does it take to screw your head on?? You divorce the "obsession" chaser and take the "plunge". Chase your own obsession. GP

juderboyjuderboyabout 2 years ago

Three pussies for one. Not a bad trade up

mikeswivesmikeswives3 months ago

Real literature!

I love erotic stories, but this story is actually literature. It has sex too, but

would be a great story if it did not.

Not that the plot is the critical issue. (It's very good, but serves as a vehichle.)

The story is light enough to convey the dry humor continually, almost intraveous.

The little side thoughts and mental excursions are so well tuned and timed and unexpected -- really great literary value here.

And, I only found two typos.

-- Mike

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous