I Bought More Than Antiques

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pumped faster. She groaned when I took one of her perfect globes into my hand and squeezed. "I'm gonna fuckin' cover you in cum. You'd like that, wouldn't you, you fuckin' slut?"

I could feel her heart beat faster.

"Oh yeah, big boy. I wanna watch y'all cummmmmmm. Mmmmm, fuck!" She pressed her hand down harder. Her body started to twitch.

I pulled out from under her hand and began to pump my shotgun. "Oh shit! Fuck! Ready? Ready? Ready to watch...grrrrrrr...watch me cum?"

Now she was thumping on her twat hard and fast. "Yes! Yes! Mmmmmhmmmm! Do it! Do it!"

My head flew back. "Gaaaaaaaaaaa!" A rope of white shot out and up her taut stomach, landing just below her breasts. A second and third spurt jumped out and created a pool just above her belly button.

"Oh gawd yessssssss!" Her back arched just as the first load splashed across her torso.

We both continued to pleasure ourselves while we moaned and groaned in unison. But all good things must come to end and this was no different. I slapped my wood on top of the her hand that was still lightly massaging her aching slit, shooting several droplets of spunk up her arm. She started to rub my jizz around on her stomach, giving it a shiny gleam.

"Mmmmmm," she purred. "That was nice." I pulled the forgotten candle from her ass and held it up in front of her. She giggled. "Oops."

I tossed the used candle aside. "If you thought that was nice, you ain't seen nothin' yet," I said with an evil glint in my eye.

"Oh? What'd ya have in mind, Mr. Mark?" she asked as I helped her off the desk, leaving a wet spot behind. She stood in front of me, reached behind my head, and pulled me down for a long, hot, wet kiss. "Mmmmmm, a good kisser, too. I wonder what else y'all are good at," she said with a hint of wicked.

"I think it's time to put those sweet lips of yours to good use," I said.

"Ya think so, huh?" she asked while she dropped to her knees. My rod was at halfmast and directly in front of her face. She reached up and gently grabbed it. It immediately twitched in her hand. She leaned in and flicked her tongue at a spot of cum on its tip. "Y'all think you're ready fer 'nother go 'round?" she said almost laughing.

I nodded my head. "With a little help, I'll be ready in a couple of minutes. The question is, will you be able to handle it?"

"Oooooo, that sounds like a challenge," she said with a smirk. She lifted me up and licked the underside of the shaft from balls to tip. "What kinda help did y'all need?"

"Do you smoke?" I asked.

She shook her head. "No, sweetie."

"I think it's time you started." I pulled her head to my groin. She opened her mouth and gleefully took me in. Her head began to bob, working me over like she had worked that lollypop. She had the suction of a vacuum. Her tongue rolled around the head. I was quickly growing in her mouth. "I thought you said you didn't smoke? I can tell this isn't the first pole you've smoked," I said playfully. She simply looked up at me with those sparkling eyes and hummed.

She had most definitely done this before. My guess was many times. She moaned while she cradled my balls with one hand and pleasured herself with the other. I had one hand on the back of her head, thrusting my hips into her face, while I held my phone with the other and continued to record for later playback. Soon, my thick prod was diving into her throat with ease. Occasionally I would pull her in and hold her there with my balls on her chin until she gagged. She didn't seem to mind one little bit.

I finally grabbed her by her long blonde hair and pulled her off. There was a "pop" sound when I vacated her suction. She looked up at me with a very self-satisfied look on her face while my newly stiffened pole bounced in front of her. Drool ran off her chin and dripped onto her sweet tits.

"That's gonna cost ya, ya know?" she asked.

"Add it to my tab." I grabbed her hand and helped her to her feet. "Ready for round two?"

She flicked at my pole that was displayed in all its glory. "Mmmmm, looks like y'all are, sweetie." She walked over to the counter, grabbed the edge, and bent over. She looked over her shoulder at me with those devilish eyes and shook her heart shaped ass at me. "This is the most expensive thing in this li'l ol' store."

I touched the tip of my thick sword to her melting butter. A shiver ran up her back. "Then I guess I should try and get my money's worth, huh?"

"I sure hope so," she purred back at me.

I reached around her and laid my phone on the counter top just beneath her tits. It was time to get down to business. I grabbed her sexy hips and pulled myself forward. The swollen head of my tool slipped through her velvety folds. I felt her body tense. I heard her gasp. I slid further. And further. Her hot moisture wrapped itself around me. She quietly moaned while my thick shaft slid to the hilt, until my balls kept me from going any further.

"Oh my gawd," she sighed. "I ain't never had nothin' this big up in me." I slowly pulled back and slammed forward. "Oh gawd!" she yelped.

I gave an evil chuckle. "Oh, I'm gonna get my money's worth alright." A chill ran up her spine.

She gripped the edge of the glass counter tight while I held onto her hips tightly and proceeded to fuck her like a jackhammer. I was definitely going to get my money's worth today.

"You like that, you little southern slut bitch? Huh? You like me fuckin' your nasty little hole?" I hissed.

"Oh gawd yes! I...I...oh gawd! Ain't nobody ever fucked me this hard! Don't stop! Oh gawd!"

"Who said anything about stoppin'?" I asked while I reached around and roughly grabbed a fleshy globe.

"Oh ma gawd, you fat cocked bastard! You...you...fuck! Y'all are gonna...ahhh! Gonna make me cum again!"

"You fuckin' slut," I said while I continued to pound her. "Go ahead, go ahead and cum again. Tell me how much you love me fucking you while you do it," I growled.

"Ohmagawd! Yes! I...I...I love your fat cock fuckin' my slutty...oh gawd! My slutty...mmmmm...li'l pusssssssy! Don't mmmmmm stop! Don't stop! Oh gawd, don't...don't...ggggaaaaaaaa!"

Her cunt clamped down on my meat like a vise grip, then began to spasm violently while I continued to drive my point home. She moaned and trembled and cursed like a sailor with that sexy southern drawl.

As her body came down from her exploding orgasm, I continued to pummel her pussy. She looked over her shoulder at me. "C'mon baby, y'all ready ta cum for me? Huh? Y'all ready ta cover me with cum?"

I had a wicked look on my face. "Not even close."

A look of shock mixed with fear raced across her face. "Are ya kiddin' me? Oh shit!" She gripped the counter tighter.

Just then, her punishment was interrupted by a loud, booming, "What in tar nation is goin' on back here?!"

Neither one of us had heard the door in the back of the store open. There, in the doorway separating the front of the store from the back, stood a large, shadowy figure. It nearly filled the frame. The shadowy figure moved towards us. The closer it came, the more it came into focus. It was a man. Not just a man, a mountain of a man. Easily six-and-a-half feet tall and thick. He looked to be, maybe, 15-20 years older than me. His face was tan and looked like leather. He was dressed in a plaid buttoned shirt, worn jeans, and dusty cowboy boots that looked like they had walked a million miles. He looked like somebody who could squash me like a bug.

"Oh! Hi, Daddy!" Avery panted, as if she was just ringing up a sale.

My body froze with my cock still jammed inside this huge man's daughter. I couldn't swallow. I stopped breathing. I thought I was going to have a stroke before this man even had a chance to snap my neck. My life flashed before my eyes. I'm dead. I'm a dead man. I'm going to die with my dick buried in this redneck's daughter's cunt. Fuck!

He looked at the two sweaty bodies in front of him. "So, what's goin' on here, Sweet Pea?" the man asked.

Without even trying to remove herself from my tool, she looked at her father and said, "I'm just makin' a sale, Daddy."

He looked at me and back to his daughter. "A sale, huh?"

A sale? What the fuck?!

She nodded her head. "Uh huh. Mr. Mark here wanted to buy a pair a those pretty candle holders, ya know? You know, those pretty crystal ones." The man nodded his head. "Well, Mr. Mark wanted to make a deal, so I called Momma. And Momma said if he bought those and the candle sticks that I should show him my titties. So then..."

He cut her off. "So then one thing lead ta 'nother. I know, Sweet Pea. I was standin' there when your momma told you that." He shook his head and looked at me. "Her momma hasn't danced on the pole in 20 years but she thinks like she is. Teeth, tits, and twat, that's her solution to everything." He looked back at his daughter. "I saw the fancy black Mercedes was still parked out there so I thought I'd better come down and check on y'all." He paused. "Did ya get the money up front, Sweet Pea?"

He's not going to kill me? What the fuck?!

She hung her head. "Well, no, Daddy, not alla it."

"Dag nabbit, Sweet Pea, how many times I gotta tell ya? Get the money before ya complete the sale." He began to unbuckle his belt.

Fuck! He's gonna whip me? Fuck! I couldn't move.

"But Daddy, I got all distracted. He's got the biggest cock I've ever seen, Daddy! That's why I didn't get the money up front."

Her daddy unzipped his pants. Oh shit! I'm in "Deliverance"! He's gonna make me squeal like a pig! Fuck!

"Is that right?" her daddy asked while he stared me in the eyes. "Well, boy, she's seen plenty o' cock. C'mon, let's see it."

I paused in confusion. "Excuse me?" I asked in disbelief.

He dropped his pants, revealing a bulge in his tighty whities. "Your cock, boy! Let's see it."

Fuck! He's gonna snap my dick like the neck of a chicken! She gave a light gasp when I pulled out of her quivering cunt and stepped back. A string of her juices followed the tip out and finally snapped in two, falling down the back of her leg. I noticed the insides of her thighs were shiny from the juices streaking down them. My cock bounced in front of me while it fought the forces of gravity.

The old man's eyes bulged. "Goddamn, boy! That's somethin' to be proud o' right there! That's somethin' I'd expect to see out in the horse pasture, not between a man's legs."

Avery smiled. "See? Told ya!"

He looked at me. "Your momma fuck a horse or somethin'?" I gave a nervous chuckle and shook my head. "Ya sure? I mean, it happens, nothin' to be ashamed of."

It happens?! "Uh, no sir, I'm quite sure."

He shrugged his shoulders. "Mighty impressive equipment there, boy." He paused and yanked his underwear down. A raging hard on sprung out at his daughters face. It wasn't huge but it was impressive for an old man. It was average length but it was thick as a tree trunk. "Okay, Sweet Pea, ya know the rules 'round here."

"Yes, Daddy. 'Caught by Daddy, satisfy Daddy.'"

They've got a fucking rule for if you get caught having sex?! What the fuck?!

Without hesitation, she gobbled up her daddy's cock like it was a turkey at Thanksgiving. My jaw dropped. The old man put his hands on the back of his daughters head and his pole disappeared into her face.

The old man gave a couple of pumps into her face when he looked at me. "Well, boy, y'all gonna fuck her or ya just gonna stand there watchin' like some kinda pervert?"

"Oh! Uh, you want...me...to, uh, fuck her while, you know, you, uh..."

"What? Ya never seen a man get a blow job before?" he asked while he continued to fuck her face.

"No sir! I mean, uh, yes sir. I mean...never mind." Avery gave a muffled squeal when I grabbed her hips and went back to stabbing her slit.

I tried not to make eye contact with the old man while we filled his daughter from both ends. But he didn't give it a second thought.

"She suck your dick yet, boy?" he asked like it was nothing.

How the fuck do you answer that? "Uh, well, uh, yeah, a little I guess," I panted.

"She can suck dick, can't she? Damn! She could suck the bark off an oak tree," he said quite proudly. "Course, she's had plenty a practice, what, with her brothers and me an all." He paused. "Whatta ya think o' that pussy, huh? How's it compare to those city girls?"

Are we really having this conversation? "Uh, well, us, her, uh, pussy...uh, yeah, it's, uh, really good."

"Goddamn right it is! She'd make one helluva hooker up there in the city, wouldn't she, boy?"

"Ummm, I really wouldn't, uh, know, sir."

The man continued to fuck his daughters face. "Yes sir, she's gonna make some man a good wife someday. Say, boy, y'all wouldn't happen be lookin' for a bride, would ya?"

Is he fuckin' serious?! "Uh, no sir, not at the moment."

Avery's moans grew louder. I could feel her muscles vibrate around my tool. Apparently her daddy noticed it, too.

"Look at this little slut! She's fixin' ta cum! Aren't ya, Sweet Pea? You're gonna cum like a little slut, aren't ya?"

Avery nodded her head as best as she could. "Mmmmmhmmm! Mmmmhmmmm!"

"Well, c'mon, boy, let's see if we make this little slut squeal."

The old man slammed her face even harder. I threw my hips into her backside even harder. This only drove his tree stump further into her throat. I reached around and pressed her button. That's all it took.

Avery's body nearly lifted off the ground. She began to loudly squeal "Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! Gggggggffffffff!" Her body convulsed while the thunder of her third orgasm raced through her body.

"C'mon, boy, slap this girls slutty little ass!" the old man commanded as she started to come down from her orgasm. She gave a muffled yelp when I did as instructed. Her ass turned a nice shade of red with a second slap which brought another yelp. She squealed when her father reached under and gave her excited nipple a pinch and twist. He looked at me with a smile. "She's a good little fuck, just like her momma and her sisters," he said almost proudly. He pulled her still bobbing head off his thick member. I took that as my cue to withdraw from her still spasming slit. "Alright, Sweat Pea, c'mon up here," he said as he helped her stand upright.

The old man lifted her up in his arms like a rag doll and slowly began to lower her. She gasped when the tip of his southern post touched the hole I had just been drilling. He dropped her lower until he had completely disappeared inside his daughter.

She wrapped her legs tightly around him. Her head leaned back and she gave a loud moan. "Ohhhhh, Daddy, nobody can fuck me like you do!" Soon she was bouncing up and down.

"I know, Sweat Pea, ya love Daddy's cock just like a good li'l slut," the old man said as if she had just eaten all her vegetables at dinner. Then he looked at me. "Well, c'mon boy. She's got one more hole back there. Goddamn, boy! Y'all just gonna play with yerself or ya gonna fuck it?"

He's asking me to fuck his daughter's ass while he fucks her pussy. What the fuck have I walked into?! "No sir. I mean, yes sir. I mean..."

Avery froze. "Wait! Look at the size of Mr. Mark's cock, Daddy! That thing'll never fit in my tight li'l ass! It'll split me in two!"

The old man chuckled. "C'mon, Sweet Pea. Your sister took ol' Roscoe, I think you can take this ol' boy."

"But Daddy!"

The old man looked at me over his daughter's shoulder. "Damnedest thing I ever did see. Me and some o' the boys were sittin' out back drinkin' some o' my hooch when Ol' Wilbur down the road told me my daughters had been fucked so many times, he bet Bobbi Sue could take ol' Roscoe up her ass like nuthin'. I said, 'What's so special about ol' Roscoe here?' Well, hell. Ol' Roscoe stood up and dropped his drawers. Goddamn! I got studs out in the back 40 that would be proud to have that boy's equipment! You've heard 'em say 'hung like a horse.' That boy was hung more like a goddamn circus elephant! I told Ol' Wilbur maybe they have been plowed more than my fields but no way in hell could she take Roscoe up her ass. So we made a bet. If'n I was right, each o' them ol' boys had ta give me one o' their hogs. If I was wrong, each one o' them boys would get a crack at my Bobbi Sue. When I called her ass out there she put up a fight ta begin with, o' course. But I told her, goddammit Bobbi Sue, we could damn sure use those hogs! Sum'bitch! I'll be damned if she didn't take Ol' Roscoe up her ass! It took some doin' and a few tubes of lube but, goddamn, she did it. That was one bet I didn't mind losin'. God damnedest thing I ever did see!" He paused. "So, yeah, we all took turns with that ol' girl that night. Damn! Those boys wore that poor girl plum out! She could hardly walk for a good week after that! Ha ha ha!" He screwed up his face. "Y'all ever seen how much a horse cums? GodDAMN! Roscoe made one helluva mess! She was madder than a hornet's nest when she woke up on that ol' bale o' hay in the barn all covered in cum! HA ha ha!" He paused again. "Her and ol' Roscoe got married that spring." Then he looked at Avery. "So, if Bobbi Sue can handle Roscoe, you can handle this ol' boy."

"O-o-okay, Daddy," Avery said, still not convinced.

I slipped in behind and touched my equipment to her backdoor. It was slick with her own juices, and it was still slightly gaped from the candle but not nearly enough to handle me.

"C'mon, Avery, you need to relax or this is gonna hurt like a motherfucker," I told her.

She nodded anxiously. "O-o-okay, yes sir."

She put her head on her father's shoulder and took several deep breathes. Her gate swung open and I slipped through it until I was balls deep.

Avery's head flew back. "Oh! Sumbitch!"

The old man laughed. "Ha ha! Good girl! That's my li'l Sweet Pea."

With that, the old man started to thrust his hips and throw his daughter into the air. I took that as my cue to do the same. The room was quickly filled with antiques, moans, groans, and the sound of skin slapping skin.

The old man looked at me while sweat started to drip off his round face. "She's got a tight li'l ass, don't she, boy?"

What the fuck?! "Uh, yes sir. Very tight."

He smiled while she continued to bounce in the air. "Which ya think is tighter, her pussy or her ass?"

How the fuck do you answer that one without getting a shotgun shoved up your ass?! "Uh, well, I'd, uh, have to say, um, her ass."

He laughed. "Ha ha! Yeah, she don't get fucked in the ass nearly as much as she gets her li'l slut pussy fucked."

Soon, Avery's body began to tense. Her muscles were beginning to cramp around the intruders inside her tiny body.

"Ohmagawd! Ohmagawd! Y'all's fat cocks fuckin' my slutty li'l holes is gonna make me cum! Ohmagawd! Ohmagawd!"

"C'mon, Sweat Pea, squeeze Daddy's cock with that tight li'l pussy o' yours. Make sure Daddy knows how hard he's makin' his slutty li'l Sweat Pea cum."

"Oh Daddy! Oh Daddy! Don't you boys stop fuckin' me with those fat cocks! Ohmagawd! Ohmagawd! Oh gaaaaaaaaa!"

Her father and I continued to pound her holes while she trembled around our tools. A stampede of thunder and lightning tore through her body. She moaned, groaned, and cursed us and begged us not to stop all at the same time.

As she began to quiet down, the old man looked at me. "Boy, y'all 'bout done there?"

I was about to explode. "Uh, yes sir!"

"Ha! I thought so. Time to give this li'l girl a whore's bath."

A whore's bath?

He lifted her exhausted body off of our throbbing rods. She dropped down to her knees, opened her mouth, and cupped her tits.

Her eyes sparkled. "Ooooo yeah, c'mon boys. Gimme that thick cum! C'mon, do it!"

My body stuttered. "Oh fuck! You fuckin' country cunt! Take it! Take it! Gaaaaaaaa!"