I Bought More Than Antiques

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her mouth but I had something else in mind. I pointed down and pumped hard. A thick gush of white launched and crashed into those sweet little tits. It landed with a splat and spread across her entire chest. Two more spurges of spunk landed in the same place and covered her chest in white. She took me into her mouth and sucked the last bit of jizz I had in my body.

"Atta, boy!" the old man said quite happy with my coverage apparently. He snapped her head off of my stick and spun her around to him. "Her ya go, ya slutty li'l bitch."

He held his pulsing tip millimeters from her check. A large, thick spurt popped out and landed with a thud against her cheek. It quickly began to streak down her face. He repeated it again before quite unceremoniously shoving his still throbbing tool into her face. I watched her throat distort when he shoved his thick post down it.

He finally pulled out of her mouth with a pop and released her hair from his grip. Avery slumped to the floor.

"Dayum! I ain't never cum that hard in all o' my life!" she panted.

The old man tucked his plow back into his pants and zipped up. He started to make his way to the other side of the counter, where Avery and I had been earlier, while I gathered my clothes. Fuck! NOW he's gonna kill me!

"You sure you're not lookin' for a bride, son?"

I looked at him and then Avery. Avery had a sheepish grin on her face that had her father's cum dripping off of it.

"Uh, no sir. As lovely and charming as your daughter is, no sir, not at the moments."

The old man shook his head. "Damn shame. Well, when y'all are ready, come back an' see us." He started to stab at the keyboard. "I see ya started to ring it up, Sweat Pea. So, what all did he buy taday?"

To my shock and horror, she began to rattle off every sexual event that had happened that afternoon while her father pounded on the keyboard with a smile.

When she finished, the old man turned to me with a huge smile. "Damn, boy! You bought the whole package! Even the bonus package! Damn impressive, boy, damn impressive!" He turned back to the computer. "Y'all hungry, son?"

He compliments me on fucking the shit out of his daughter, then asks me if I'm hungry?! "Uh, well, now that you mention it, I could eat, I guess."

"Ha ha! I'll bet y'all worked up one helluva appetite! Ha ha ha!" Once he stopped chuckling, he said, "Y'all goin' back ta the city?" I nodded. "Well, just down the road a piece, two o' my daughters have a li'l diner. It ain't much ta look at. Hell, you could drive right by it and never see it. It's called 'Mamma's Place'. They cook up some o' their mamma's recipes. They'll whip ya up somethin' good an' tasty if y'all are so inclined to stop. I promise ya, y'all won't be disappointed."

I nodded my head. "Okay, thanks. I'll have to drop in."

The old man smacked a key on the keyboard. The printer behind him spit out a piece of paper. He grabbed it and handed it to me. My eyes grew wide and my eyebrows nearly flew off my head. Everything that had gone on that day was listed along with a price. I looked up at the old man with a stunned look on my face.

He simply smiled. "Will that be cash or card ta'day?"