I Broke Up with my Girlfriend

Story Info
Flora is comforted by her friends, Mal and Courtney.
5.3k words
4.69
4.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing this weekend!" Mallory texts me.

"I'm going to be a couch-potato," I write back, "I broke up with Shannon and even though I know it's the right thing, I'm feeling pretty blue."

Shannon is a firefighter and Mal is a captain for a neighboring firehouse, so I am 100% sure that this is the end of the friendship. I frown with disappointment, sigh, and type my goodbye. "It was so amazing getting to know you and your wife. Thank you for welcoming me into your home, I was looking forward to getting to know you both better."

I'm shocked to see her reply, "Then hang out with us on Saturday! We are taking the boat out, and it sounds like you probably need a distraction."

I hop up from my chair and do a little dance.

"Are you sure? I'll be honest, I expected that you would need to take sides on this one."

"We never spent time socially with Shannon before she started dating you. You're just as much a part of our lives as she is, and a much closer friend of Courtney's. If Shannon has concerns about us remaining friends she can handle that with me directly." Such a captain.

"Okay!" I text back quickly, euphoric to be able to spend the day on the water, rather than in my sweats in front of my TV.

"Excellent. Courtney and I will pick you up from your apartment at 10am sharp."

I am so excited that I dump my whole drawer of bathing suits onto my bed and start to think through which one to wear. Courtney and Mal are so hot it's painful, and I want to do my best to keep up. Mal looks pretty much like you'd expect for a fire captain. Extremely strong, tattoos, androgynous haircut... Courtney is tall, athletic, and has piercing blue eyes. I select a swimsuit that is flattering, but not too flimsy. I want to be able to waterski and play in the water without fear of an incident.

***

It's 9:55am on Saturday and I've braided my hair into two equal braids to attempt to prevent falling victim to my typical horrifically tangled boat hair. I've packed a cooler full of grapes, cheese, peanut butter sandwiches, water, and beer. There's a knock at my door.

I open it and am immediately swept off my feet as Mal grabs me around the waist in a huge hug where she carries me into my apartment and sets me down a few feet away. Courtney follows her in with an empathetic smile on her face, carrying flowers.

"We are sorry to hear about your breakup, Flora." Courtney says, as she walks into my kitchen, fills a jar with water, and casually plops in the flowers. "But we are going to take your mind off of it today!"

I walk over and give her a long hug, finally releasing her with a big sigh.

"Let's go!" Mal shouts, already loaded up with my bag and cooler.

I am feeling so spoiled that I almost don't know what to do with myself. I spin around, check to make sure I'm not forgetting anything, and then grab my keys to lock the door behind us as we head out.

***

After a couple of hours of waterskiing and exploring the lake we find an out of the way spot to anchor the boat so we can re-apply sunscreen and eat lunch. We lay out our assortment of fruits, cheese, and sandwiches. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches never taste as good as they do after a day in the sun. We eat in silence, listening to the water gently lap against the side of the boat.

When we are finished we form a little triangle, applying sunscreen to the person's shoulders in front of us. I giggle at their continued inclusion of me.

"Thank you for bringing me out here today. You have really made me feel like a part of your family and that means more to me than you could know."

Mal gives me a wink and says, "Hey! Any day that I get to drive two beautiful women around the lake is a good day for me."

Courtney says, with a grin, "I've always wondered what it would be like to have a Sister Wife!"

We laugh while Mal throws three life jackets into the water and says, "Let's go float" and jumps in.

Courtney reaches over, takes my hand, and we jump in together.

Holding the life jackets under our arms we float around the boat, alternating between periods of silence and exchanging stories of past relationships.

I learn that Mal fell madly in love with Courtney while she was married to a man, so she doesn't have any female exes to speak of.

Courtney is the only one of the three of us who has always been out, so she shared wild stories from her dating days in college that had us splashing ourselves with water to cool down.

I went last and shared that Shannon had been my first serious girlfriend since coming out, and that I was looking forward to having a season to explore.

Mal splashed me gently and said, "I'm sure there will be no shortage of women willing to explore with you!"

Courtney agreed.

"Y'all are the best!" I say with a shy smile, hoping that they're right. "I just want to find what you two have. A super sexy best friend who wants to build a life together! Is that too much to ask?"

I toss my lifejacket back into the boat and pull myself up so I can grab a beer. I put on my hat and sunglasses to protect my face from more sun, and so I can watch as Courtney and Mal float further and further from the boat, talking and kissing. Their laughter carries across the water and I can't help but feel a pang of jealously in my chest.

I clear a spot on the back of the boat where I can sunbathe.

I must have dozed off because I am surprised suddenly with cold droplets of water on my legs. "Ah!" I shout. "Where did you two come from?" I laugh as I sit up to find them holding onto the back of the boat, gently flicking water onto me.

"Scoot over!" Courtney says. "There's not really enough room for all three of us to lay out here, but we're going to try make it work!"

We attempt a few different configurations before settling on an arraignment where Courtney and Mal are facing me, and I'm facing them. Their legs on either side of mine. We are each propped up on our elbows so we can continue to look at each other while we talk.

"Now this is a view!" I say.

"Our view isn't bad from here either!" Courtney says, reaching over to tickle the bottom of my feet.

"I'm not ticklish on my feet! So you'll have to try harder than that." I say while offering her my full foot as if daring her to try.

"Are you ticklish anywhere?" Mal asks.

"Maybe... but I'll never tell where."

"Hmm" She hums so quietly that I'm not even sure I hear it.

I think to myself, "Is there sexual tension?" I can feel my face flush at the thought. I am a natural flirt, and am always pushing the boundaries with people, but I'm not great at knowing when people are flirting back. I dismiss the thought and lay myself all the way down so I can hide my face. I lay there for a moment and picture what it would be like to be intimate with the two of them.

I feel goosebumps start to form all over my body as I feel myself getting aroused. I allow myself to imagine kissing Courtney while Mal touches my back. It's a good thing we are already wet, or I'd fear that they could see the pool forming between my legs. I am overtaken by a sudden shiver that shakes my whole body.

"Are you cold?" Courtney asks, gesturing towards the towels as an offer to get one for me if I need it.

I am so embarrassed that I answer with a jumble of nonsensical words "No. Yes. It's just... Nevermind. I'm fine." I slap my hands over my face before finally confessing, "I felt for a moment like you two were flirting with me, and it gave me the chills." I start to say, "But I know that's stupid, you two are just being nice..."

"If we were flirting with you, is that something you'd be interested in?" Mal asks directly.

"Wait what?" I ask, not believing what she's just said.

"We were talking..." Courtney began, and then gestured to Mal, inviting her to finish.

"Courtney and I have been together for a long time, and as I shared with you in the water, she's the only woman I've ever been with. We've always talked about possibly finding someone to play with, but couldn't risk going on the apps because of my position with the fire station. There is absolutely no pressure, but both of us find you extremely attractive and we wanted to introduce the idea to see if you were interested."

I let my mouth fall open with shock. I sat up all the way, threw off my hat and sunglasses, and rolled off the edge of the boat into the water. I screamed to myself under the water before popping up and saying, "Are you kidding? Of course I'm interested."

They laughed and jumped into the water with me.

"So what now?" Courtney asked, as we all tread water.

"I want to take you two on a date!" Mal injected quickly. "Let's go out to dinner tonight, and then we can see what happens after that."

"Okay!" Courtney and I cheerfully agree.

We all climb back into the boat and begin to dry off. "Should we head back now so we have time to shower and get ready?" Mal asks.

We nod in agreement and begin to tidy the boat for the trip back to the docks. I am beside myself with anticipation. All of a sudden all of my flirty impulses feel loaded. I lose myself in thought as I repack my cooler. I am brought back to real world when Courtney places her hand on my lower back. I turn to her and she puts both of her hands on my waist.

"This is going to be fun." She says with a wrinkled nose and a playful grin. Then she kisses me quickly on the very corner of my mouth. I reach my hand up to put my fingertips where she had just kissed me to prolong the tingling that remains.

The boat ride back to the dock feels like it takes forever. I stare at Mal's strong back and shoulders as she steers the boat through the increasingly more crowded lake. I imagine what it will feel like to dig my fingers into her back. I look over at Courtney, who is sitting next to me, and imagine tracing the lines of her face with my fingertips before kissing her deeply and tasting her tongue.

Almost as if she can tell what I'm thinking she looks over at me and smiles. I gasp at the way it makes me feel. I am tempted to reach between my legs to firmly clamp my hand over my vulva so I can grind against my own fingers. I cross my legs instead, kegeling gently to further titillate myself. I still can't believe this is real.

We keep ourselves busy as we drive back to my apartment, discussing where we plan to eat. Once we pick a restaurant we pull up the menu and make a plan to order a bunch of appetizers to share, because we determine that we're ravenous and want to eat everything. "And everyone!" Mal sneaks in with a wink.

I could almost come from the prolonged arousal and the shock waves that go through my body with the overtly sexual tone of our of flirting.

"Do we have to do dinner first?" Courtney whines, thankfully, because I was not going to bold enough to ask. "This is killing me!"

"Yes!" Mal commands. "I am a lady!" She says, chuckling at this statement because she is the most visibly masculine among us.

They both walk me to my door as we make plans for them to pick me back up in two hours. Mal gives me a hug, and then Courtney. She holds onto my waist, turns to make eye contact with Mal, and then comes in for a kiss. She presses me up against my door and kisses me hard. She pulls away just slightly, puts her forehead against mine, and exhales loudly. "Sorry! I had to do that." Then she spins around and kisses Mal and asks, "Was that okay?"

Mal takes off her hat, fans herself with it, and says, "That was extremely hot."

I take two big steps towards Mal, grasp her by her broad shoulders, and kiss her. First with closed lips, and then with a gentle exploration of our tongues. She pulls me tightly against her by my waist. Her strong arms feel exactly like I hoped they would.

I pull myself out of her embrace, despite my every instinct to wrap my legs around her and demand to be carried into the bedroom. "Dinner! I was promised a dinner."

I unlock my door and throw my bags inside. "I'll see you two in a bit." I say as I close the door behind me.

"Oh my god!" I squeal as quietly as I can manage. I lay down on the floor in my entry way and flop around like a fish out of water. Is this really happening?

I call my best friend and put her on speakerphone while I unpack my bags. "Can you believe this?" I ask her. "I mean I was flirting with them, but I didn't think in a million years they would ask me to go on a date!"

"You are about to live out every straight man's fantasy, Flora. You deserve it. Go get clean you dirty freak, and call me the minute you are done doing whatever it is you end up doing tonight."

I promise her that I will and I get off the phone.

***

As I shower I can feel that my body is still in a state of arousal. My nipples are hard, my clitoris is engorged, and my vulva is swollen and throbbing. I lean my back against the cold tile and let the hot water course over my body. I unbraid my hair and run my fingers along my scalp until I can grasp two handfuls of hair firmly in my fists. I moan gently and imagine that it is Mal's hands in my hair.

I keep my left hand in my hair and let my right hand wander down the side of my face and neck until it is firmly grasping my right breast. I pinch my nipple between my finger and thumb. I squeeze harder and harder until I gasp from the pain, sending a shock through my abdomen and into my genitals.

I could come right now.

I know that my clitoris is far too sensitive to touch, so I angle my body so that the water is dripping over it, offering gentle stimulation. I reach down and press above it, and roll my fingertips in three gentle circles.

That is all it takes and I am overtaken by an orgasm so powerful that I fold in half and scream out "Oh fuck!!" I collapse onto the floor of the shower, shuddering and shaking as I ride out the waves of the longest climax I have had in ages.

I finish my shower, wrap myself in a towel, and lay down on top of the covers on my bed. I can feel myself getting drowsy so I set a timer for 30 minutes and take a Power Nap. I am asleep immediately.

When my timer goes off I roll out of bed and pull on a handkerchief dress that shows off my cleavage and even a little side boob. I select a pair of cotton panties. They're not sexy, but I expect to depend on them for their absorbency throughout the night.

I send a text to Mal and Courtney that says, "I'm ready when you are!"

"We are ready too! We will head that way now." Mal replies.

I spend 13 of the next 15 minutes staring out of the peep hole as if they might be capable of teleporting from their home to my door. I walk a full lap around my apartment saying "Be cool, Flora. Be cool!" I grab a glass of water and chug it like a little kid who is running inside for a mandatory but inconvenient water break in summer. I look at myself one more time in my full length mirror, and then I hear them knock gently on my door.

I let them in and say "Oh hey! Long time no see!" I hate myself for making the most obvious little dad-joke on the planet. I resolve to be cooler the next time I open my mouth.

"Rock, Paper, Scissors to see who gets to ride shotgun?" I suggest, like an absolute idiot.

Mal and Courtney look at each other, and then back at me before laughing hysterically. "Are you nervous, Flor? You're being a little jokey." Courtney asks.

I am mortified, but grateful to her for ripping off the bandaid. "God yes, I can't seem to stop myself!" I say, as we all laugh together.

"That's good to hear, we are feeling really anxious too. The whole way here we were giggling like little girls. Weren't we, Court?

"Totally!" She vehemently agrees. "I mean we're not going to let that get in the way of being adventurous though, are we?"

Mel and I thank our Gold Star Guide for keeping us on track, and not letting our goofiness get in the way of our intended exploration.

We shake off our nerves and make exaggerated "I'm cool, are you cool?" faces and gestures at each other until we do, in fact, feel cool again.

The car ride to the restaurant is wonderful. Conversation flows naturally, just as it always does when I spend time with them. We had already determined our order on the way back from the lake, so as soon as we are seated we ordered a bottle of wine and 5 different appetizers to share.

"Sharing is caring." I offer, not even sorry about the obviousness of the humor.

As the server is pouring our wine, it becomes obvious that he is curious about the nature of our outing. I smile at him and say, "Girls night!" Just like gaggles of girls so love to proclaim.

Mal and Courtney smile and we clink our glasses, "To girls night!"

"I'm going to run to the bathroom before they bring our food" Mal announces, as she excuses herself from the table.

When she's out of earshot Courtney says to me, "Go to the bathroom with Mal."

"No, I'm okay!" I say back, before realizing what she's suggesting.

"Oh! Yeah?" I start to stand up from the table and Courtney grabs my arm and pulls me to her for a kiss.

"Don't fuck her yet or I'll have to spank you later." She whispers before releasing me to go.

She is lucky I didn't knock the whole table over as my full body convulsed with what felt like an aftershock of the orgasm I had survived in the shower.

"Well now I just don't know what to do!" I say to her as I hurry off to the bathroom to surprise Mal.

She's coming out of the stall as I come through the door. I don't even allow enough time for her to speak before I have her in an embrace with my mouth mere millimeters from hers. I breathe "kiss me, I dare you."

Before I know what's happened she has picked me up and wrapped my legs around her waist as she presses me against the wall and kisses me. We are immediately out of breath with the rush of it all, and our trance is only broken when we hear a woman clear her throat from a few stalls down.

Mal drops me but catches me just as quickly and places my feet back on the ground gently.

We look at each other like teenagers who got caught. We giggle quietly and then share a sink to wash our hands. We rush out, drying our hands on our clothing as we hear the throat clearing woman flushing the toilet and unlocking her stall.

We return to our table and tell a delighted Courtney all about it.

"Mal? What would you have done to Flora if you hadn't been interrupted? I want to hear." She asks, and then leans in for a kiss.

Mal kisses her softly and then says, while looking around to gauge how quietly she needs to speak so that our neighbors can't hear, "I would have put my hands under her dress and finger fucked her against that wall."

"Oh! So it's you I would have to spank. Bad girl!" She says jokingly.

"I was so turned on from all of our flirting earlier today that I had to masturbate in the shower as soon as I got home." I confess with a smile.

"Oh my god, tell us about it." Courtney demands, as the server delivers the first couple of appetizers.

"How about I just show you later." I offer, recognizing that the interruptions are about to be many.

"Fair enough." She concedes, immediately taking a sassy little sip of her wine.

My goodness, she's cute.

We find our way through more publicly appropriate topics like work, the weather, and our mutual surprise that we are finding ourselves in this situation.

As the wine glasses empty and the plates begin to be cleared, I start to feel the prickles of sexual tension intensify with the knowing that we'll be heading back to my apartment soon.

Mal picks up the check the second that the server drops it, and places it back into his hand along with her credit card. "We're ready now." She says, offering a cheeky smile to the two of us.

"This is really happening" I think to myself. I'm about to bring two gorgeous women home with me. I quickly pray to all of the deities that I can remain composed.

12