I Broke Up with my Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her card is returned Mal takes Courtney by the hand, and places her other hand on my lower back to guide us out the door. I am shocked by her boldness to publicly display affection to us both simultaneously. I hope for more simultaneous touch in the near future.

The drive home is comfortably quiet. Mal turns on the radio and we listen to an 80's rock station that is her default. Only when we pull into the parking spot in front of my apartment do any of us speak.

"Everyone still feel good about this?" I offer, as an out, just in case they need it. "This has the potential to be a big deal for the two of you in particular. So I really want to make sure."

They look at each other, and Courtney says directly to Mal, "I think this will be really good for you. I am okay if you're okay."

Mal reaches for her and gives her a tender kiss. "I love you. This will be good for both of us!"

"Sounds like we're in!" Courtney announces with clear glee.

Immediately upon entering my apartment, we find ourselves tangled up on my couch. The three of us kissing, watching each other kiss, and offering encouraging back rubs as we come up for air.

We take turns removing each other's clothes, one item as a time, as we stumble towards my bedroom. By the time we make it to the bed only Mal has any clothes remaining.

"You two get on your backs." She instructs, as she removes the final item of her clothing.

"Oooh, okay." Courtney says as she crawls towards the pillows, baring her slit to Mal with confidence, before laying on her back.

I, feeling slightly more shy, dive onto the bed and roll onto my back.

Mal climbs onto the foot of the bed between us, and stands up on her knees to look down at us. She mimes taking a mental picture before placing her left hand on Courtney's belly while she leans over to kiss mine.

I look over at Courtney who reaches over and touches my lips.

I open my mouth and lick her fingertips, pulling them into my mouth so I can suck on her fingers as Mal moves up and takes my nipple into her mouth. I see her squeezing Courtney's breast and pinching and releasing her nipple at the same pace that she is sucking and biting on mine.

Courtney sits up suddenly and repositions herself between my legs. She tenderly strokes me from my clit to my ass before she hungrily places her mouth over my entire vulva. She moans while she thoroughly massages me with her broad flat tongue.

I let out a guttural groan that Mel muffles with a kiss. Plunging her tongue into my mouth just a fraction of a second before Courtney does the same down below. Mal clamps her index finger and thumb onto my right nipple, pinching it fast and hard.

Courtney thrusts two fingers into me as she moves her mouth to my clitoris.

After some time I am drenched in sweat as my body convulses in a climax that comes on so hard and fast that I feel as though I'm being exorcized. Neither one of them lets up until I am completely still again. Only then do they decrease the intensity slowing as I find my breath.

"I'm dead." I say with absolutely no ability to function.

"I've died." I repeat, in case they didn't believe me the first time.

"That. Was. Hot." Mal says, taking Courtney into her arms for a passionate kiss.

I offer a gentle spanking to Courtney as she makes out with Mal.

"I can taste her." Mal says to Courtney.

"Taste her directly" Courtney suggests, ushering Mal towards my still recovering parts.

Mal leans over and licks me gently, before reaching over to touch me. "Ugh, you're so fucking wet." She says with a sigh and her eyes fluttering, rolling gently into her head.

"Finger her." Courtney says.

And she does.

All three of us moan at the same time for our own reasons.

Courtney leans over and kisses me before sitting back up to watch Mal. She brings her right hand to her center and begins to touch herself. She uses her other hand to reach over and massage my breasts.

Mal continues to thrust her fingers very slightly in and out while perfectly massaging my g-spot. She uses her thumb to press gentle circles around my hood, occasionally exposing my clitoris to her breath. She makes eye contact with Courtney and says, "Come on, baby!"

Courtney picks up the pace with which she is touching herself.

Mal sits up a bit so she can reach over to Courtney with her left hand and expertly penetrate her with two fingers without missing a beat inside of me.

I am watching Mal fuck Courtney, with Courtney's hand on my breast, and Mal's other hand deep inside me, I begin to feel another climax coming.

"I'm going to come." I announce, as I throw my head back willing myself to wait for Courtney.

"Pinch my nipples." Courtney requests of me, as she places my hand over her breast.

Happy to comply I find her hardened nipple and squeeze as my body begins to rock uncontrollably again. I let out a moan and see fireworks behind my closed eyes as another orgasm takes over. I reach down with my right hand to massage my clit gently as my climax begins, hoping that Mal will focus all of her attention onto finishing Courtney.

Knowingly, Mal releases her hold on me and leans over to suck on Courtney's breasts before lowering herself to suck on her clit while ferociously fucking her with her fingers.

Courtney lets out a long and low moan as she contracts around Mal's hand and face, releasing her only after she takes three deep breaths.

"Now I'm dead." She says with a laugh.

The three of us collapse into a sweaty and sticky pile, panting and pulling hair out of our mouths, guessing which hairs belong to whom.

Only after we all catch our breath does Courtney say, "Weren't you supposed to show us just exactly what you did in the shower?"

"I could certainly use a shower!" I say with a smile. "Come with me!"

As I turn out the shower I hear Courtney say to Mal, "watch her" as she leans her up against the counter and lowers herself to her knees where she kisses Mal gently just above her clit. She begins to moan and lick her as I step into the shower.

I direct the shower head in a way that allows me to leave the curtain open. I make eye contact with Mal as I rub my hand gently from my face to my neck. I lower it slowly and massage both of my breasts.

Courtney raises her head just long enough to instruct Mal to open her legs wider. I watch as she inserts her fingers and offers a few gentle thrusts, to which Mal respond with a sexy groan. Courtney then blocks my view as she returns to reintroduce her tongue to Mal's clit.

I gently moan as I lower my hand to my own clit, that is so engorged I can't touch it. I find Mal's eyes and then plunge my fingers into myself as she lowers her eyes to watch.

I pull my fingers out slowly, and then reinsert them quickly. I remove them slowly, and then thrust them back inside, groaning and panting as I continue to watch Mal watch me as Courtney fucks her.

Mal grabs Courtney's head with both hands as she rolls her hips in small thrusts. "Suck harder." She commands.

Seconds later she announces her climax which fuels my own. We come together, from across the room. Much to Courtney's audible delight.

"Fuck." Mal states as a complete sentence.

"Why does anyone sleep with men, again?" Courtney asks.

We laugh and admit that we can't remember a single reason.

The three of us rotate through the shower and then crawl back into bed. We pet each other's legs, arms, bellies, and heads as we recount our favorite moments, and the things we would continue to do if we weren't absolutely exhausted.

"Next time?" Courtney suggests.

"Next time!" We both agree, as we all get up from the bed and begin to follow our trail of clothes back into the living room where the stripping began.

Once we were all fully dressed I say to them, "I know you promised to distract me today, but you two really went above and beyond the call of duty!"

"What are friends for?" Courtney asks, as she takes Mal by the hand and leads her to the door.

As soon as we've said our goodbyes and the door closes behind them I run to my bed and collapse back onto the pillows. I dial my best friend and recount the whole evening, every little detail. I confess that my body feels like jelly from a day on the boat and a series of intense orgasms.

I get off the phone and take off my clothes before crawling under the covers. I place my hand between my legs and fall asleep while replaying the night in my mind, praying for inspired dreams.

12