I broke you

Story Info
Ashley rides Vega's dick (with vengeance).
4.1k words
4.86
2.6k
9

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 07/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a small eternity, Ashley couldn't perceive her surroundings, but eventually, she regained consciousness, and more and more sensations found a way to her brain. She felt the sheets, wet from her perspiration and juices, the cold sweat cooling her heated body. She felt her aching muscles, and strength quickly returning to them. Finally, she felt James' still hard cock resting 9 inches deep inside her pulsing pussy and the soldier's weight on her own body.

"Did I do it? Have I proved myself?" She heard Vega's voice, referring to her outburst which started the whole ordeal. He tried to sound cocky, but she sensed his exhaustion - not cumming with her cost him a lot.

"I'll give you that, you proved yourself," she answered. "You fucked me really good, and you managed to not cum yourself. You indeed have a huge cock and the skills to support it."

Unexpectedly, she strongly pushed against him; caught by surprise, he couldn't react. As a result, the two of them rolled over, ending with Ashley on top and James on the bottom.

"But now it's my turn. My turn to make you cum," she continued. "I'm gonna ride you now, Jimmy-boy, and you will see what a Spectre woman can do."

Vega believed her... almost. He strongly suspected she was good when being on top; her toned legs and belly muscles alone promised a great ride. And after adding her tight pussy and kegel control to the mix... But he was even more confident in his own endurance and was sure he would be the one choosing a moment of his peak, not her. That's why he only smiled mischievously.

"You're welcome to try." His voice was as smooth as his grin.

Ashley smiled as well.

"I don't try, I do," she said, seductively looking at him over the shoulder. "So I won't try to make you cum. I'll make you cum. As simple as that." She was so fucking confident, and it was hot as hell!

"Oh, I know what this is about," James replied, looking into her eyes, accepting her challenge, and throwing his own. "You think I'm weak now, weary after our amazing fuck. But you feel my cock in you. It's not resting."

"Oh, yes, your cock! So relentless and hard! And so deep in me!" Ashley moved her hips in the small circle as if looking for a weak spot. "But don't worry, I'm a woman of honor, I won't utilize your weakened state."

"So, what's your plan, Major?"

"I've already told you: I'm gonna ride you." She was already moving back and forth on his gargantuan cock. "But I'll start nice and slow, just to keep you hard. Only when you'll regenerate, I'll show you what I'm really capable of."

"I'm looking forward to it." James smiled, imagining how it would be when Ashley really got loose. He imagined her jumping on his cock like a woman possessed, screaming obscenities and yelling at him to fuck her, and that mental image made his cock even harder.

But he allowed himself to be distracted for a moment only. After all, why imagine something when you have a beautiful woman riding you right here right now? Especially if she's turned her back on you and you can observe her round ass resting against your stomach, moving when she humps on your big cock

But it wasn't Ashley's butt that caught his attention the most. It was her eyes. Clouded with determination and lust, laser-locked on his handsome face. Oh, how big a change it was compared to only several minutes before when she refused to look at him!

"See anything you like?" He asked once again.

"Oh, I can see someone's ego needs a boost," she responded, arching her back and resting her hand on his chest, changing the angle of her pumps. "But yes, I see something I like. I like your muscular arms. I like your chiseled chest. I like your rock-hard six-pack."

"Took you long enough to admit that." He smiled smoothly. "If you told me that earlier, we could already fuck a long time ago."

"So you wanted to fuck me before today?" She asked, suspecting what the answer would be.

"Oh hell yeah!" He exclaimed and was instantly rewarded with a good squeeze from her pussy, as the whole time they were talking, she hadn't stopped slowly riding him even for a moment. "You're so sexy, Ash! When I saw you in that dress this evening, I wanted to jump on you, rip it off and fuck you in the dining room, even with all the others watching us!"

"Fuck, Vega!" Williams moaned, hearing that compliment. It had been so long since she heard someone praising her beauty that much. Yep, she was called a damn fine soldier many times, but she missed being treated not only as a combatant but as a woman as well. Both her hands rested on James' chest now, and her fingers curled and uncurled, enjoying his chiseled muscles. In that position, her spine arched back and her black hair flew down when she relentlessly pumped his cock with long strokes of her tight pussy.

"You certainly know how to sweet talk a woman." She moaned again, looking at the ceiling, almost forgetting she was supposed to fuck him, not use his large pole to fuck herself. "And you certainly know that it's best to continue that even if you already have your dick deep inside her moist pussy." Her cunt was indeed wet, and quiet slurping sounds accompanied her every move.

"What can I say? I'm a sincere man." James was smooth as ever, even (or maybe especially?) with his cock sank deep into Williams' tight, red-hot pussy. "Besides, I want to see you on my dick again, so I kind of have to keep complimenting you."

"So you hope you'll see me on your cock again after tonight?" She asked playfully. "But you haven't even seen the whole me tonight. And I think you earned the right to do so when you gave me that huge orgasm with your thick cock."

James gasped, one of the very few instances of him losing his cool, which made Ashley giggle immediately. But why did he even do that? He slept with countless girls of every species and profession, and it never happened to him. Yet with Williams, he sometimes felt like a student, not a stud, and it startled him a little. He had no time to ponder on it though, there was a much more important matter at hand. Because yes, he didn't see Williams' whole body yet - she was still wearing her bra! Given the position they were in and the view of those seductive eyes and plump ass of her, he almost forgot the straps hugging her shoulders and back. Immediately he reached for them and even managed to slide them off her shoulders, but then she slapped his hands.

"That's not for you to take off." She chased him away. "But before I do, let me..." She then shifted her position a little, resting her hands on his calves and raising her hips so only his cockhead remained inside her. Then, she carefully but unhesitatingly turned around - with his cockhead still sank in her pussy! Feeling his vulnerable organ massaged by her nether lips, James hissed and clawed the sheets, experiencing a whole new level of pleasure, threatening him to burst - he endured, but not before more precum leaked from his slit.

"Fuck, Ash!" He exclaimed when she finally fully faced him. "Where the hell did you learn that move?!"

"Well, maybe I'm a natural talent and just did what felt right?" She teased him. "Or maybe I wasn't always a good little soldier and have a dark, sexy past? I guess it will be my secret." She smiled. "But there is something else I'll reveal to you."

Saying that Ash reached onto her back and found the clasp of her lacy bra. In no time she unhooked it and keeping the cloth from falling down, slid her hands onto the cups, holding them in place. For this whole time, she gently rolled her hips on Vega's dick, bathing them both in pleasure. Finally, smiling at Vega, she let her black bra slide along her body down, revealing her boobs to him. Big - almost abnormally big, given how muscular she was - and round, they firmly rested on her chest with dark areolas around protruding nipples. Ashley was now completely naked, her sexy body fully on display for James to stare at.

And he stared indeed. Feeling his eyes on her boobs, Ash rocked her hips harder than before, stirring her insides with his diamond-hard cock. The movement made her boobs jump around her chest slightly, and for James, that was a fucking amazing view. Instinctively he compared Ashley's tits to Miranda's - and he definitely preferred William's. The Lawson's bust was bigger and firmer, but it didn't sway in the same hypnotic way the Spectre's boobs swayed, the perfect genes unexpectedly working against their owners.

"See something you like?" Williams quoted him, resting back and supporting herself on Vega's calves.

"Something I like? No," he said, winking. "Something I love? Hell yeah!" His answer might be a little over-enthusiastic, but still honest. "You have great tits, Ash!"

"Did you want to see them before?" She knew he did, she caught him multiple times. But knowing and hearing were two different things. "Had you been staring at them when I was in my armor or uniform, wishing them to be in the open?"

"Every single time!" He answered. "Even when you were lying on a hospital bed after being beaten up by that Eva mech, I was looking at you - clothed in a thin undershirt only - and thought: fuck, we can't lose those damn fine tits!"

"Mmmhm!" Unexpectedly for her, Ashley moaned loudly upon hearing that. It was a sick thing to say. Back then she was really fighting for her life and all he could think of were her boobs? But right now, with his cock deep inside her, it sounded extremely hot.

"You're a sick bastard, Vega. Sick, horny, sex-crazed bastard.," she said harshly, but her smiling lips revealed her true feelings. "But if you wanted them so badly, now is your chance to claim them."

James only waited for that - Ashley didn't even finish her sentence, and he already raised himself to a sitting position. His large hands darted forward and cupped her jumping tits, kneading and squeezing them together, when he finally could play with those amazing orbs.

"Oh yeah, Vega, mash my tits! And suck them too!" The harsh treatment made Ashley want even more, even though she didn't cease her hips movement, still riding his dick when he manhandled her boobs.

Once again James provided her with what she wanted. Not letting her right tit go, he released the left one, only to suck as much of its flesh as he could. For the whole time, he was looking directly into those large brown eyes of hers, enjoying the lust flickering in them. On his tongue, he tasted her sweat, but he didn't mind - quite the contrary, as it showed him that this incredibly strong woman was working herself hard on his cock in a single-minded determination to make him cum before her.

After a while, he planned to give the same treatment to her other boob, but then she surprised him, slapping his hands away and pushing him onto the bed.

"That's enough of my boobs for you!" She declared. "Now, you can only stare!"

What a feisty woman! James loved that she took control! Other girls he fucked were happy to be completely dominated by him, but that woman yet again showed him that she was his equal.

"Damn, Ash, you're so fucking sexy!" He panted. "I can't believe Shepard replaced you with Tali!"

SMACK! He expected any reaction, but not a slap in the face.

"Don't you dare to trash talk Tali!" She warned him, but didn't stop riding his cock even for a moment - quite the contrary, she even upped her game! "She's like a sister to me."

A feisty woman indeed! James held no grudge against her for that slap, even more - his respect for the Spectre grew, when he saw how loyal she was to the person who was her romantic rival (kind of).

"Oh no, you misunderstood me." He defended himself and his smile - which was on his face this entire time - became bigger. "Sparkles is great, and anyone who wants to harm her has to go through me." In fact, he once considered seducing her, dreaming about getting a hold of those amazing hips and ass of hers, and experiencing how a quarian pussy feels like. But currently, he had only one woman on his mind: Ashley Williams, who he gave an amazing orgasm not so long ago and who relentlessly rode his cock right now. "But to replace you with her is like replacing an actual goddess with a mere angel!"

"Oh fuck, Vega, you smooth bastard!" Ashley moaned, changing her position. She was now bent forward with her hands resting on both sides of James' head and her hair falling on his face. Her tactics also changed, she now pumped his cock up and down instead of back and forth, but did it with the same ferocity. "But I'm sure you could understand Shepard if he chose someone else... Like Miranda Lawson, perhaps?"

"No, I wouldn't," he said, surprising her. She's still mad at me for the last night?

"Isn't she a perfect woman? With those generous tits, glorious ass, and legs that run for hours?" Even being straight as an arrow, she admired Miranda's beauty.

"Yes, she is. So are you," he answered with no trace of a lie in his voice. "But she's perfect because they made her perfect. You're perfect because you made yourself perfect."

"How so?" Ashley asked, her voice becoming more erratic when she humped his cock faster, spurred by this constant torrent of praises.

"I've seen you at the gym, I know how hard-working you are. I've seen you at briefings, I know how dedicated you are. And I've seen you in battle, I know how brave you are." Suddenly James sounded almost like his old self. "Damn, Ash, you're the pinnacle of a human woman, and you know that!"

"Oh, James!" Ashley moaned, feeling her defenses wailing. In one swift motion, she closed the distance between their faces and mashed her lips against him. Caught by surprise, James opened his mouth on the reflex, allowing her tongue to invade his mouth and slid against his own appendage, when her boobs squished against his pecs and her hips raised again before slamming back down with a loud slap. Soon however he counterattacked with his own tongue, pushing Ashley's appendage into the open and engaging in a loud, open-mouthed kiss with her. It was their first make-out ever, but it wasn't driven by any romantic feeling, only a carnal desire. Their tongues clashed against each other in the battle for dominance, moving between their mouths and mixing their saliva together, when both moaned into their lips lock.

Finally, it was Ashley who broke the kiss, when she raised herself to a kneeling position again and began to slam herself on James' cock with renewed ferocity. When her hips moved up and down, her hands slid to her boobs and she rolled them in their palms, mashing them together in a lewd display of lust. Soon she felt Vega's hips working together with hers, and every one of her powerful downward slams was met by his strong upward thrust, making their bodies slap against each other. At the same time, she felt his hands on her butt, helping her fuck herself on his long meaty pole.

"I thought," Ashley said between moans, which now were escaping her mouth unrestrictedly, "that I've supposed to fuck you now. But you're trying to change the rules."

"What can I say?" He answered smoothly. "I'm a helpful guy, always ready to assist a sexy woman who rides my cock."

"If you think that a few nice words changed my plans, Vega, then you're delusional," she continued. "I'm gonna make your huge cock cum in me, no matter your efforts."

"So I have a huge cock after all?" He asked. She already told so more than once, but he was never bored of hearing how long, thick, and hard his dick was.

"Oh! Yes! You have a great dick, Vega, and you know how to use it." Ashley indulged him. "But I know how to use my tight pussy as well. I'm gonna make you cum, you sexy asshole!"

"Am I the biggest you've ever had?" James ignored the second half of Williams' statement, focusing on his own egoistic needs.

"Yes! You're the longest, and thickest too!" She confirmed what Vega already knew, but it still made him incredibly aroused. He loved that every other human the women he fucked were with was inferior to him in that department - it was a guarantee that they'll sooner or later return for more.

"So I'm bigger than the great commander Shepard himself?" He asked the question he knew the answer to (after all, shared showers were still a thing in the Alliance navy), but he still wanted to hear it from the first human Spectre's former girlfriend. The former girlfriend who was now jumping on his - James Vega's - cock. Shepard might have been a savior of the galaxy, but it was him - a simple soldier - who was the top dog in bed.

"Yes!" Ashley exclaimed, aroused to the brink. "You're so much bigger than him! And so much harder! Gosh, what are you made of down there?" She asked, feeling his diamond rock shaft repeatedly burying itself in her wanton pussy.

"But it was him who fucked you every day for half a year or so, wasn't he? When you were together." James was always curious about what Shepard's love life looked like, and now he had a unique occasion to learn about it from the source.

"If only!" Ashley responded, her voice accompanied by a slapping sound of her riding. "He was always worried about the Reapers, always on duty. We barely had sex once a week. And almost always on a bed, in the missionary position."

"What?!" Now, Vega was just shocked. Was Shepard insane? He had this incredibly sexy, toned warrior woman for half a year, and instead of fucking her every day on and against every surface, he chose to restrict himself to missionary on a bed? Damn, Ashley rode Vega's dick for a dozen minutes now, and she was amazing at it, and Shepard didn't want to experience that?!

"I won't be like him," he promised. "I'm gonna fuck you anytime, anywhere, and in any position you want! Even when I'm with another girl, you say a word and I run to you!"

"Hold your horses, Vega! I didn't say you would fuck me again after tonight!" Ashley played being hard to get, but the thought of having James' huge cock for herself anytime she wanted was very alluring. However now she had to focus on the other thing: on making him cum and shoot all the sperm from large balls right into her wanton pussy. And she knew the time window was quite short - her riding was certainly getting to him, but it was getting to her as well. She already felt a tingle in her lower abdomen and could sense the orgasmic knot returning. But she was sure that this time, being in control and after one peak, she could endure.

"Have you rested yet, Vega?" She asked. "Are you ready for me to ride you to your inevitable cum?"

"As I said, you're welcome to try," he answered smoothly. Then he ceased moving his hips and got his hands from her butt, instead resting them behind his head. "Come on, Ash, show me what you're made of."

"That's your funeral, asshole," she said and changed her composition. She put her hands beside his knees and pulled her legs to the front; opening them wide, she rested her foot on the mattress. And then she began riding him again. The new position, while challenging, allowed unrestricted movement both up and down and back and forth.

"How do you like it, Vega? How do you like it when I ride your cock?" She teased, riding him faster and faster with every second. Her whole body tensed when she used all of her muscles: her legs, her belly, and her legs, all flexed to win this round for her.

"I love it!" He answered smoothly, feeling more and more assault on his dick.

"I bet you do!" Ashley was relentless both in her dirty talk and in moving her pussy along his cock. "You wanted to see me naked and fuck me for so long! And you already did that, and now I'm fucking you! How does it feel?"

"It feels amazing!" He answered. Fuck, this woman was on a whole different level! So smooth, so confident, so sexy! He felt his body tensing and unintentionally closed his eyes.

"Open your eyes, Vega! Look at me when I ride you!" she ordered. "Look how far your big fucking cock opened my fucking tight pussy! Look how my fucking tits jump! Look!"

12