I broke you

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obedient and curious, James opened his eyes and it was his doom. Ashley looked like a demon of sex, like a succubus straight from the legends. She rode his dick fast and hard, humping her cunt up and down on his huge cock, her nether lips parted wide to accommodate his gargantuan size. Her big tits rolled from the power of her movement and her slightly darker skin glowed with sweat which also made her shiny black hair stick to her forehead. Despite it and her obviously tensed muscle she was fucking him with abandon, not slowing down even for a moment.

But it was not only the sight. His ears were constantly bombarded with dirty talks and sexy moans, and hot panting, accompanied by the squeaking of the bed and thuds of the headboard against the wall. The smell of sex filled his nose, consisting of a scent of sweat and the aroma of juices, generously flooding from between Ash's pussylips.

Finally, his dick felt her slick insides sliding along it in a maddening tempo and ever-changing angle, when she twisted her hips in a wild abandon, making his cock spin around, adding the perfect amount of pain into the mix. She was in pleasure too, but she worked hard against it, and every time a single thread of her knot snapped she instantly tensed and tied it up again.

Feeling all those sensations, James let himself go for a moment and allowed his dick to twitch inside Ashley's cunt. That was his mistake because she felt it. And seized the moment perfectly.

Once again James felt his cock being tightly squeezed by Ashley's kegel muscles, but this time their sex didn't slow down even for a moment - she was still riding him with the same violent tempo! Being on top, she was in total control, and he couldn't do anything to stop her.

"Fuck, Ashley, fuck!" He panted in panic. "How the fuck aren't you slowing down?! Girl, restrain yourself, you're gonna... I'm gonna...!"

And then it happened. The impossible or inevitable depends on who you ask. James felt the pleasure climbing his dick and all he could do was clench the sheets before the head of his cock expanded, shooting up the first rope of his cum.

"YES!" Ashley yelled, feeling the sperm hitting her insides. She won! She fucking won! The excitement almost made her cum, but she endured, not letting the total success escape her grasp.

But this first rope wasn't all. Even when Ash mercilessly stopped her movement, James' dick released much more ropes of his thick gunk. Some of them squeezed through her cervix and into her womb, luckily guarded by the pill she took, as with the volume and density of his load it was almost certain she would be knocked up otherwise. Some hit her pussywalls and later flowed down where their private parts touched, escaping Ashley's pussy and wetting his cock and balls.

It was a small eternity until James' dick finally stopped shooting, but Ashley felt it didn't soften, staying hard 9 inches deep inside her well-fucked and cum-packed pussy, ready for more. She shifted her position to lay flat on his chest and reach his ear with her mouth.

"I told you this was gonna happen, Jimmy-boy, and you didn't believe me.," she proudly whispered. "You came... and I didn't. I broke you. I goddamn broke you."

12