All Comments on 'I Call on Barbara'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Making Love

This was a god, hot story, more like making love than just having sex. I really enjoyed it and hope to read more about the two of you.

HughJardHughJardover 19 years ago
wonderfully told...

wonderfully told, very tastefully and with great care...a true afternoon of wonderful love making. i want to read more...thank you.

TitclitGoddessTitclitGoddessalmost 18 years ago
Makes me hungry ;)

Very nice, just what a woman wants to read and experience..

Deliciously written, as always Boxlicker

RavishingRavishingalmost 18 years ago
What every woman wants ..

..to experience at some stage.. a delicious session of sex with someone whom doesn't rush and enjoys it all... loved how you wrote it, described it..

RavishingRavishingalmost 18 years ago
Eeps..

was meant to be at 100%.. *sighs* .. and yes.. it's wonderfully distracting... obviously.. *blush*

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW

Making love isnt just about having sex, and this story proves it. well done. i wish my partner and i could have such a strong sexual relationship together. good luck for the future.

Marklynda2Marklynda210 months ago

Pleasuring my woman orally is one of my biggest pleasures. Another well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous