I Can Do This

Story Info
Shy wallflowers transformation to bondage exhibitionist.
1.1k words
4.09
7.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author's note: Back after a few years break. I wrote this story in one hour as part of a creative challenge to use the words "I can do this". Welcome all thought and feedback.]

"I can do this", she said. It had been a while in the making, her journey from innocent freshman to bondage exhibitionist had not occurred overnight. But damn did she feel free, as she reflected on how she found herself here, bound and waiting in the dark as numerous eyes lurked across her naked and bound form, like hyenas admiring prey.

It had always sat deep inside her, a desire only her subconscious admitted. A desire to serve, to be used, to be overpowered and treated as an object. Dark dreams of abuse and wonder both concerned and intrigued her, but she had her public persona to consider. She couldn't be anything but perfect and these feelings were not something she could ever consider explore (or so she thought).

So she had hid from it, a wallflower hiding in the corners of parties, the shadows obscuring her as her more adventurous friends overcome their inhibitions and embraced their sexual ambitions, however vanilla. Sometimes she would watch from those shadows, unnoticed by entwined lovers, her wetness only encouraging the thoughts in the back of her mind she deemed so depraved.

But it was in the shadows the darkness touches you deepest. And so too one day did it claim her as well. She remembered him approaching confidently, the blur of meeting, awkward conversation turning into a connection so strong and vivid that her own trepidations were put on hold in a rush of a few hours. It was in that same shadow, later that night, that she kneeled, her face hidden in the dark, as she mumbled "I can do this". Taking her courage, she took him deep in her mouth, his warm throbbing member only the beginning of filling that void within her. He wasn't gentle, and yet for the first time in years she felt wanted, admired, her wallflower dripping as she serviced her mysterious lover.

It was the beginning of a transformation that would both challenge and shock her. Every time she felt herself pulling back though she would take a breath, centre herself and simply repeat "I can do this". Simple blowjobs became sex. Sex became rougher. Toys were introduced, first a vibrator, then an anal plug, a simple filled shelf turned into a plastic container as her collection expanded.

She maintained her wallflower persona in public, but in private geeky t shirts and blue jeans were replaced with strappy lingerie and leather harnesses. By day she remained shy and reserved but in private she surprised herself, proudly begging for her newfound Dom to use her how he wished. There were time she would feel fear, feel herself pulling back from the depravity and that dark core, but each time she would draw on her inner courage, that tiny fire that drove her to such things and whisper to herself "I can do this" as she simply served.

So here she found herself, exposed, isolate, alone in the centre of a room her past self would only dream of. The walls covered in dungeon equipment, rope and canes intermingled against A-frames and bondage equipment. Kink art was hung across the walls, depicting hedonistic pleasures she had once only dreamed was possible. The room was filled in an array of outfits, thick leather and shiny latex, lingerie and jockstraps. But tonight, not a single soul stared at them.

Their attention was directly on her, this living piece of bound art. This time there were no shadows to hide her from the assembled crowded, floodlights highlighting her bound form. She was bound with chains, the cold unforgiving metal digging into her flesh, its cold form causing her nipples to stand firm against the air. It held her tight, giving her little room to struggle or move, like a fly trapped within a metal web. A posture collar kept her head facing forward, while a gag reminded her of her position, drool dripping from her mouth and mixing on the floor. He had inserted an anal hook, keeping her positioned in such a way that she was exposed, both her pussy and ass on display to all in attendance.

He had put the position to good use, the spankings only adding to her horniness and helping to direct the hook deeper inside her, pushing against her tight tunnel and demonstrating the loss of all semblance of control. The platform heels hugged her thighs like a second skin, the severe position pointing her feet straight and causing them to cramp uncomfortably. She suffered for him. She suffered for herself. She suffered under the gaze of all these anonymous voyeurs. She had never felt so free.

Suddenly the shadows did return, the staring gazes of the others hidden by his strong form. A pinch of her nipple reminded her of her place, while the kiss against her ball gag brought with it unexpected yet welcomed tenderness. He looked her in the eyes, this bound vision and takes the ball gag from her mouth, a final river of drool mixing with the liquid dripping from her now molten core, begging to be filled.

Almost in a whisper he held her face in his hands, took a deep breath asked whether she would accept his collar, with him no longer serving just as Dom, but as her Owner and Master. If she was willing to take the final step and be fully owned by him in mind and body. She breathes, a rush of complex emotions almost blinding her to the moment. But from this torrent of fear and confusion arose something strong.

A feeling of certainty. And in that moment that void that had existed her whole life was filled, no longer rebelled against but truly satisfied. She knew the future would not be easy. Struggles awaited her, pains, she would be bound, tormented, denied, forced to orgasm and challenged in ways she could not hope to image. Her mind and soul would be forever marked by his words, intermingling with the marks of his discipline. She would be used, a plaything for this man who would be her everything, a man worthy of her worship. And in that moment she felt no fear, she knew what she wanted. She embraced her future and accepted its responsibilities - no more shadows, no more fear.

"I can do this", she said. And with the click of the collar and the warmth of his embrace so it was.

The End