I can make people do things

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“But...?” I grinned, holding her hips back against my pelvis, twitching my cock inside her. I made her feel as if it was growing even more.

“But...,” she said, standing, putting her hands behind my neck, letting my hands roam over her front and tits. “This feels...”

“Unstoppable?”

“Yes. You have to...keep doing this to me. You have to fuck me. Forever. Please.”

“Liz, baby, it would be my pleasure. But, what about your man? You’ll break it?”

“Do I have to?”

“You wanna keep us both?” I asked, surprised.

“I’d feel so bad. He’s done nothing wrong. I will feel terrible to dump him just because some other guy comes along and fucks me so well.”

“So we stop? You stay with him?”

“Oh god, don’t you dare stop doing this to me.”

“Well...you wanna see both of us? At the same time?”

“For a little while. Maybe. Give me time to let him go gently.”

“A little while?”

“Just a few months...”

“A few months? Fucking two of us?”

“I can’t not fuck him. He’s my boyfriend.”

“Let’s talk about him later, huh?” I suggested. I didn’t want to use my persuasion on Liz’s emotions. I didn’t mind giving her a physical thrill, or occasionally doing something sexy on the periphery of her will, but if I left her alone emotionally, I could feel safe that her feelings for me were not clouded. “Tonight, you’re with me.”

“I am,” she agreed.

Liz twisted her head back and we kissed affectionately.

“How can you be so big and hard?”

“It’s for you. I get hard from you being so fucking sexy. I love you being nude.”

“You wanna cum, right? Do it in me?”

“Do you swallow?”

“What?”

“If I cum in your mouth, do you swallow?”

“Ah...I’ve not tried. I’ve never had a guy cum in my mouth.”

“Okay. Never mind. Next time. Your cunt will do for now.”

I couldn’t hold on any longer. I pushed Liz forward to put her face on the bar. I pumped wildly, slamming her rear. I grunted my cum into her deepest insides.

“Fuck, it feels good to dump a load in you,” I growled.

“You like it?”

“I love it Liz,” I puffed, holding in as long as I could. “You are a seriously decent screw.”

“I don’t think I usually am. Just with you.”

My cock shrunk out. Liz gripped her mound with her hand to stop the leakage. I took a photo on my phone.

“Let go, let it fall out.”

Liz let go and a trail of white hung from her bare flaps. I took some photos.

“What are you going to do with that?” Liz frowned.

“Post them online,” I grinned.

“Ah, my face is showing. I don’t want my boyfriend to see it.”

“There are millions of girls naked on the internet, the chances of him seeing you are impossible. Anyway, he’s on a boat, right?”

I put the photos up and showed her.

“Is that a big website? Xhamster?”

“You look good, right?” I said, ignoring her.

“What if I’m pregnant?” Liz sighed, holding me, hugging. She gripped my sticky cock. “God, can you imagine? Pregnant from a one-night stand. Ridiculous.”

“Hey, we’re officially a two-night stand now.”

We held each other and kissed passionately, her hand on my balls, mine pawing her breast. In a twenty-four-hour period, we had become seamlessly sexual. We could do anything dirty we liked with each other, including that cucumber. We took it home with us that night. I tied Liz spread-eagled to my bed. She was surprised at how good it felt fully in her, admittedly with a little persuasion. The whole thing could go in, the tip on the end disappearing. I lay it on her stomach afterward to show how far in had gone. Both of us were a shocked at how deep she had been penetrated. Then we ate some of it. I’d dip it in her cunt, then Liz would bite and eat, covered in Liz-juice.

“I love that you drink your own cunt,” I smiled, watching her eat the cucumber caked in her pussy muck. “You’re such a dirty slut.”

“I never used to be,” she said, licking the pussy slime from sides of the cucumber. “There’s something about you makes me crazy.”

I dipped it in her again, then brought it to her mouth. She was still tied up, so lifted her head to be able to lick the juices off it.

My phone rang. It was late. Sam from the bar was seeing if I was still up, apologizing for leaving me and Liz to close the bar. But it was worth it, he said, flipping the camera and showing me the sleeping naked beauty in his bed. She looked disheveled. He showed the dried sperm on her thighs where it had leaked from her pussy.

“She let me finish inside her, man. Fucking amazing,” he whispered. “But sorry to leave you with the mess around the bar.”

“I’m okay,” I assured him. “Look.”

I flipped my camera.

“Who is it?” Liz asked, naked, tied up.

“Sam.”

“Oh god, don’t show him.”

“Too late,” I grinned. I put Sam on speaker.

“Holy shit. That’s Liz? Tied up?”

“She looks good, right?”

“Holy shit. Look at her. She’s fucking hot!”

“She is, isn’t she?”

“You nailing her?”

“Yeah.”

“Holy shit. Well done, boy. Show me closer.”

I moved the camera in close to her breasts, then down to show that she shaves her flaps, then up to her face. Liz flushed red.

“Hi Liz,” Sam said on speaker.

“Hi Sam.”

“You look like you’re having fun.”

“I am,” she said truthfully.

“Love your body. Completely jealous.”

“Thank you.”

“Can I watch you fuck her?” he asked me.

“With this?” I asked, holding up a huge, slightly nibbled cucumber.

“No way! She didn’t!”

I brought the camera in close under the light to show the dried muck left on it, though most of the residue was saliva.

“Watch.”

I turned the phone to Liz’s pussy. This time I didn’t just dip it, I fucked her wickedly with it. It was amazing to see something so huge sliding so easily in and out of the hole between her legs. I persuaded Liz to another animalistic orgasm as I slammed the cucumber into her. Sam was stunned. Anyone would be. Especially when she sucked and licked it clean after coming down off her orgasm.

“Can I come over?” Sam asked pleadingly. “I could be there in ten minutes.”

“What do you think?” I asked Liz.

“What?” Liz asked, panting.

“Sam wants to come over.”

“Oh god. Why?”

“Have sex with you, I guess. You wanna fuck her?” I asked Sam.

“Can I? Please?”

“Liz. What do you want to do? Are you happy for Sam to come over, have a turn?”

“Please. Can I just do it with you?” Liz asked. “I don’t mean to be rude to Sam... he’s a nice guy. But I’m already doing more than I should. I have a boyfriend.”

Sam laughed over the phone.

“That poor guy!”

“Right? You agree, right?” Liz said, pulling at her hand ties. I undid them and gave the phone to Liz as I undid her feet. She spun the camera to talk face to face with Sam.

“So what happened to you and that babe from the bar?”

“Same as you. Except she didn’t get tied up. Or fuck a cucumber.”

“Hey, please, don’t tell anyone you saw that.”

“Ha! They wouldn’t believe me even if I did.”

“Do you like that girl? You going to stay with her?”

“I don’t know. Don’t know anything about her.”

“Let’s have s look?” she asked cheekily.

Sam flipped his camera and showed up and down her body.

“She’s a babe,” I said. “And you know she puts out!”

“Maybe. Let’s see. I’ll have breakfast with her. See how we get on.”

“Righto. Goodnight,” I said.

“Wait! One more look. Please.”

Liz had the phone. She brought it down to show her body.

“You know this is crazy,” she said, shaking her head.

“You’re being very nice,” I assured her.

“Goodnight,” she said, back at her face, then hung up.

We kissed, cuddled and touched intimately before drifting off to sleep.

It was restless for me. I woke up from dreams. I kept seeing Liz happy to be back in the familiar arms of her boyfriend, familiar cock up her cunt. I was causing her stress and anxiety. Relief eased over her as her boyfriend wrapped his mouth around her nipple. Liz was back in the peace and safety of a trusted relationship.

Awake, I took her phone from the bed and used her thumb to open it. There were messages of love to ‘Jeff’, as recent as during our work shift the night before. She had a Dropbox account. I thumbed her in. There were dozens and dozens of sex videos. The recent twelve months were all the same guy, presumably her Jeff, but with a gap of six months before that there were a series of different guys. I was hard as hell looking at that set. It almost looked like a series of one-night stands. Guys were fucking the shit out of her, no care for her feeling or enjoyment; just brutal pussy-slamming and hand-slapping her ass. Why do guys do that? I never understood hitting a girl while you fucked her.

But the Jeff series, that was different. The camera wasn’t away on a cupboard somewhere, filming at distance. Either Liz or Jeff was holding it as they did it, showing their face and how they felt about being fucked, as much as shots of cock in cunt. There were videos of him shaving her pussy, them doing stripteases for each other, or Liz sucking his cock in various places. It’s true that he seemed to never cum in her mouth.

I managed to sleep again, and for longer than Liz in the morning. When I woke, she was cheekily sucking my cock.

“Good morning,” I grumbled, wiping sleep from my eyes.

“Goob morwing,” she said, mouth full.

“You want I cum in your mouth?” I asked her.

“Ummm. I guess I can try.”

“You gotta drink it though, it is rude to spit.”

“Rude?”

“When I suck your cunt, do I run off to the bathroom after to wash out my mouth?”

“No,” she conceded.

“Right. So be nice. Drink it.”

“I’ll try.”

Liz went back to giving head. She was good at it. You could tell she liked getting close to cock; sucking it and rubbing it over her face and neck. She loved the feeling of the harness and heat. Bobbing her head softly yet rapidly, I lost it. Liz could tell it was coming and froze. I held her head in case the first shot shocked her to detach. To Liz’s credit she held fast as the shooting and seeping filled her mouth with semen for the first time.

She didn’t like it. Politely she licked up every dribble but kept it in her mouth, not drinking. Liz sat and looked at me, pleading for release from my command for her to drink.

“Swallow,” I confirmed her task.

Reluctantly Liz swallowed. Then dry-wretched. It was almost comical.

“Oh my god, that tastes awful.”

“You’ll get used to it,” I grinned.

“It’s like drinking pee.”

“Hey. You should feel proud. You swallowed. Guys love girls that swallow. Your boyfriend will be impressed.”

Liz was still smacking her lips.

“Aftertaste is not as bad, actually, kind of vanilla. Huh? You think I should go back and have sex with my boyfriend.”

“You said you wanted to take time to transition.”

“I don’t know if I can.”

Liz crawled her gorgeous naked body up to lay near me, kissing my ear and neck.

“I think you two are in love still,” I suggested, though I didn’t want to get caught up saying how I knew.

“It’s...love...maybe. I don’t know. Puppy love. Cute love. Gentle love. Girl boy love. But with you...it’s man woman love. I want to get naked. Get dirty. I wanna use my cunt on you. I wanna cum. I wanna be cum in.”

“You wanna try new things?”

“Yes,” she said, tonguing my ear, “Dirty things.”

“You want me to fuck your ass?”

“Oh god, that will hurt.”

“Probably.”

“Okay. You can do it if you want,” she said, turning around to poke her rear at me.

I laughed.

“Not now! Need some gel the first time.”

“Oh.”

I reached around and held her breast from behind.

“Have you ever had a threesome?”

“What?”

“Two guys fucking you at once.”

“No!”

“Do you want to try?” I asked, pushing a hand between her legs, fingering her from behind. Liz lifted a thigh to let me in. “One guy in here. The other in your mouth.”

“Oh god, that would be dirty...”

“That’s what you want right? Dirty. Two guys fucking you at the same time. You wouldn’t know which one was the father.”

My finger was driving her nuts.

“Please. Fuck me,” she begged.

Instead I added more fingers, pushing her wider as I sunk my hand deep inside. “Oh god, you’re gonna make me pee.”

Liz was shrieking at the fingers wiggling in all directions inside her. She begged me to stop. I didn’t. She squirted everywhere. True to my assertion, in my bed we didn’t clean up. We wallowed in the glory of damp sexual gratification.

“You need a reward,” Liz panted. “I need to do something for you. Anything for you. What you do for me...I can’t describe how fucking good having sex with you is.”

“Okay,” I accepted. “We go out. Short skirt again. No underwear like before. You can let random guys see your cunt.”

Liz rolled over to the dry side of the bed. She didn’t seem as comfortable as me to wallow victoriously in our filth.

“Ummm. When I said anything...can it be something else?”

“What? Why?”

Liz sucked in a breath. “I didn’t really enjoy the public nudity thing yesterday. It’s not... I’m not really comfortable flashing random guys that I don’t know.”

“Oh really?” I smiled. I didn’t mind. I’d hardly used any persuasion at all on Liz after the first sex we had. The only time I’d consistently used power to influence her was the orgasms. But that’s fair, right? Some guys are good at making girls cum; whether it was a thrust pattern, a secret knack around clits, or special persuasion abilities, did it matter?

So I let her off the hook for showing her pussy in public. For now.

“But I’ll do anything you want in here,” Liz promised.

“Okay. Go find three big things that will only just fit in your cunt, and masturbate with them. Then I’ll send the videos to Sam.”

“Why you wanna tease that boy?” Liz grinned.

“Don’t worry about that. Just go and get some stuff we can stick up you,” I told her.

Liz got up. I watched that stunningly gorgeous body walk smoothly down the hall toward my living room and kitchen.

When she came back and held up the three things to show me, I was amazed.

“Holy shit Liz. This is going to be fun.”

----------

For a week Liz and I played like a couple; fucking her at her place, mine, her car, the cinema, the bar, the wheelchair toilet at the mall, and an hourly hotel one lunch-time. But just as her boyfriend was about to return, I also had to disappear for planning and training with the Elegant Lady.

“Two weeks? You need to go for two weeks?” Liz complained.

“I have training to do,” I shrugged.

“It’s because Jeff is coming back. You’re sick of me. Passing me back.”

“Quite the opposite,” I laughed. “I want you to choose me. Go sit on his cock for a week. Get used to it again. If you still want me after that, I’m yours; but you can’t have both of us. You need to follow one path or the other.”

“Don’t make me choose,” Liz pleaded.

“You have to. And if you don’t, by default I cede you to your boyfriend.”

“I choose you then.”

I shook my head.

“Nope. I won’t believe you until you’ve fucked him at least five times. If you can take his dick in you on five separate days, and afterward still want to leave him and come with me, I will believe you. I’ll feel safe. Anything less than that...I’m not going to be confident you’re sure about yourself.”

“Five times I’ve got to fuck Jeff?” she batted her eyes.

“Five separate days,” I clarified. “He might fuck you five times in one day. Counts as one.”

“You are weird, you know that? If you loved me, you wouldn’t want some other guy’s cock in me.”

“Liz, you got it wrong babe. I adore you. Jeff’s cock has already been in there, right? A hundred times. I’m not jealous of your past. I just need to be confident you feel comfortable with your decision.”

“I am!”

“I don’t trust it. Go. Sleep with your boyfriend. He lives with you; it won’t be hard. When I come back from my trip, let’s see how you feel then.”

“I hate you for making me do this,” Liz frowned.

“Hate is a form of love,” I assured her.

----------

The first two full days with the Elegant Lady was to understand the purpose and politics of what we were doing. Environmental vigilantism. Save the world. But it wouldn’t come easy, we needed populist support; universal and powerful.

We went into practice. Imagine the complexity:

In the quarter before the G7, sensational reports would come out (because of us) confirming the toxicity of plastic food and beverage containers of all kinds. Big Plastic, an offshoot of Big Oil, had known about it for years, we would get them to say. A cover up. Millions of preventable cancers. The world would believe the sources, and as one voice bitterly, angrily they would react. They would demand heads roll. Retail conglomerates would join the protest for fear of reprisals.

“We were duped like you!” would be their catchphrase as millions and millions of tons of plastic-contained grocery products would be buried in well-coordinated PR landfill dumps. Lawsuits would clog courts. Anger would turn to governments. Glass would come back big time.

And remember, I could only control one person at a time. The Elegant Lady would need to teach me all manner of tricks.

“It’s just like juggling,” she said to me.

I laughed at the thought of her busking in a mall with throwing pins. She outright slapped me in the face.

“What the fuck!”

“This is not a joke,” she shrieked at me. “People will die. The world will be saved. Concentrate.”

I concentrated.

It was more like whack-a-mole than juggling. Anyone I touched had a small residual influence after they lost my persuasion. I just had to get back around to them again before it dissipated. The practice was designed to make the persuasion deeper; to keep the residual period longer and to make it faster so I could increase my audience. In that way it was juggling as the Elegant Lady said, continually adding another person to the mix as I got better. It got to a stage where I could hold ten people to task.

The Elegant Lady looked at the Henchman and raised her eyebrow.

“What?”

“Ten is good,” was all she said. I’d find out later that her own best was four.

“So what’s your job?” I asked genuinely.

“Defense. Once you start, if there are any others out there, they’ll pick up on it sooner than we like, something this big. If they want to stop you, I’m your defense. I’ll allow you to keep your concentration.”

“What others?” I’d asked this question before. Invariably the answer was vague.

“There used to be hundreds. Thousands maybe. There still may be. Or none. But you can imagine the trouble the selfish ones caused. Their own kind began hunting them down, killing the greedy ones that risked our exposure. Those that were left went underground, into hiding. Which is good. And bad. Every bold decision someone important in the world makes, it’s suspicious. Everything we will do, it will be suspicious too. If they’re out there, we’ll get their attention. They’ll be sensing, trying to work out if it’s manipulation.”

“Okay. But so what? What’s it matter?”

“They’ll know who you are. If you’re exposed...you are in danger.”

“Of being killed?”

“Or roped into a cause.”

“Like yours?”

“Yes,” the Elegant Lady said stiffly. “But not as noble. And if anyone disagrees with ours, they’ll try and stop you.”

“And you’ll stop that?”

“Yes, I’ll stop that.”

----------

Jeff and Liz lay on the sofa, watching Netflix. She had cooked dinner. She had worn a short dress that I liked so much. No panties underneath. Her pussy was shaved entirely bare.

Jeff hadn’t noticed.

“Jeff, baby?”

“Yeah?”

“Can we...get undressed? Can we watch naked?”

He looked at her oddly.

“You wanna do that?” he asked.

“Yeah, I guess,” Liz shrugged.

“Ah. Okay.”

Liz stood and pulled off her dress.

“Baby? Where are your pants? Where’s your hair?”

“What I need all that for?” she grinned cheekily, taking off her bra. She had bought a front-clasping one for easier access for boys.

1...345678