I can make people do things

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“So I might be late.”

“Okay, Okay. Don’t worry about me. Just let me know when you’re leaving.”

“Okay.”

“Okay. Good luck baby.”

“I love you!” Carmen said desperately.

“Love you too. Seeya.”

Nervously Carmen went back out. Mr. Zhang was in the hotel lobby.

“You spoke with him?”

“Yes,” Carmen said, shakily.

“Did you tell him what you’re about to do.”

“No!”

“Better that way, I agree. Tell him after. Okay, let’s go,” he said as the lift dinged.

Top floor. They stood separate from each other in the elevator. Nothing was said. At the floor, the hallway was short. At the end ‘Legend Suite’ was written on double doors. The room inside was huge. Pictures of rugby players adorned the walls.,

“In there,” he pointed. “You get started, I’ll come in in a minute.”

Carmen went into the bathroom. The shower alcove was the length of the bathroom, with water roses on the wall and ceiling. It could fit ten people, let alone two.

“Get started?” she whispered to herself. It took some time to work out how to turn the water on, and how to set the temperature. Her dress got wet as she did it, but she wanted to delay getting undressed.

Mr. Zhang popped his head in.

“Come on. Hurry up. Get in. I’ll be there shortly.”

Carmen shivered in the warm steam. She took off her shoes, then her panties, hiding them on a shelf. Finally she unzipped and took her dress off, folding it on the hand rail. She didn’t dare look at herself in the steam-proof mirror. It was too embarrassing.

She stepped into the hot water, still shivering to be nude in a stranger’s hotel room. Within moments, a naked Mr. Zhang followed her into the bathroom, then the shower. He was fit and handsome and his cock hung low.

“There we go,” he said, coming in close. Carmen had her back turned. He held her waist, making Carmen jump.

“A bit hot, no?” he said, adjusting the temperature. “Won’t be able to breathe soon.”

Mr. Zhang soaped up his hands, reaching around and washing Carmen’s front. He ran his hands over her neck and her stomach before gripping her breasts and gently rubbing and squeezing. She could feel his boner grow against her ass and back. Nothing was said. He simply took more and more soap and used it to feel her up everywhere. Her breasts, thighs, her back, her ass, her shoulders. He reveled in Carmen’s young body.

Turning her to face him, he poured shower gel onto his cock. He took Carmen’s hand and put it there. She tugged him as he ran his hands gently over her breasts and nipples.

“Great tits,” he said.

Carmen didn’t answer. She pulled on his penis and squeezed his balls. It’s just a shower, she tried to kid herself.

When Mr. Zhang lifted her chin and kissed her mouth she started crying - but he couldn’t tell in the steam. With open mouths they tongued as she tugged him. He gripped her hair and her ass as they kissed like lovers.

Lovers.

Mr. Zhang lifted one of her thighs, opening her legs.

“Put it in,” he told her, dipping his body to allow his cock to be lower than her mound. Carmen helped guide him to her entrance. They kissed as his cock bumped slowly inside her vagina. It was awkward, facing each other like that, but his cock got all the way in her.

Carmen stood on one leg as he held her thigh and pumped her vagina.

“It’s big, it’s too big,” she complained as he forced deep inside.

“Okay,” he suggested, “turn around.”

Carmen lifted off and turned to the wall. She held out her ass. Mr. Zhang lined her up and drove inside. That was better.

“Is that more comfortable?”

“Yes,” Carmen groaned. She held on to a tap as Mr. Zhang slowly and deliberately fucked her. He was feeling his presence inside her body, appreciating the beauty that was stuck to his cock.

“Your cunt feels good, Mrs. Carmen,” he said appreciatively. “Really good.”

He lifted her to stand; one hand gripping a breast, the other between her legs, finding and playing with her clit. Carmen went weak at the knees at the attention. Combination of cock, cunt and clit was making her faint. Mr. Zhang showed no mercy, he held her up and fucked her senseless.

“Come. Face me,” he said after a time. The cock came out of Carmen. She turned and they clinched, her arms around his neck, his hands firmly on her ass pushing them together. Under the hot water they kissed and tongued.

“You have a truly great body, Mrs. Carmen,” he said calmly.

She looked into his eyes.

“You shouldn’t know that. You shouldn’t know anything about it.”

“Ah, but I do,” he beamed. “And I feel very lucky.”

Carmen sighed. Mr. Zhang took her arms down and pressed on her shoulders.

“On your knees,” he told her.

“I don’t do that,” she said, honestly. She had never enjoyed it. He husband had never made her suck his cock.

“Today you do.”

“Do I really have to?”

“On your knees Mrs. Carmen. I want to fuck your mouth.”

Carmen went down. She used the water to tug him and clean her muck from him.

“Mouth,” she was told.

“Oh god,” she sighed. She opened and took it in.

“Suck,” she was told.

Carmen sucked.

If her husband had seen her, he would be mortified. Naked on the floor of a shower, bobbing her head on a guy’s cock. Fucking her mouth, he had called it.

I never suck cock, she told herself as she sucked Mr. Zhang’s cock. It was a bizarre thing to do, to put that thing in her mouth. She squeezed his balls and tugged his shaft, sucking like she wanted to draw sperm from him. Was this the right way to do it, she wondered? Her mouth was getting tired.

“Oh, perhaps you better stop,” Mr. Zhang groaned, pulling her back up to standing.

“Was it not right?” Carmen asked.

“Ha,” he laughed. “It was very right. You are a great cocksucker.”

“Oh.”

He kissed her again. For a time, they relaxed and slowly washed each other.

“You have an amazing body,” he said again, touching her everywhere, smooth with soap. He turned her and put three fingers up her from behind. Carmen ooh-ed.

“You like that, huh?”

Carmen didn’t reply. She didn’t want to concede that he turned her on; she’d not had a hand full of fingers wriggling inside her. It was new. Different. And...

“Holy shit,” she cried out involuntarily. “Holy shit. What the...”

Mr. Zhang was flicking his fingers on a button deep inside her. Carmen lost control. Her hips jerked uncontrollably.

“What are you doing?” she screamed out. Mr. Zhang didn’t answer, he just kept doing it.

Carmen didn’t mean to squeal. She didn’t even realize how long and loud she let loose. Deep inside her cunt that man’s fingers were making her dizzy with ecstasy. She forced down as he forced up. However much of his hand he wanted to get in her, Carmen wanted the same. She was being pushed open to an unnatural size.

“More,” she groaned.

Mr. Zhang fisted her. Her vagina stretched around his small hand and closed up around his wrist. His wriggling fingers inside her were lightning bolts up her spine. He didn’t let up. Carmen screamed onward in mind-numbing sexual gratification.

Eventually she slumped in exhaustion. She looked down between her legs. His had was fully impaling her. Down from her sexual high, it was like a lump inside, rather than a conduit of sexual energy.

“How did you get all that in?” Carmen groaned.

“I don’t know. You are an amazing woman.”

“Can you get it out?”

“I don’t know,” he said truthfully.

He stood behind her and bent her forward as far as he could. Slowly he pulled back. Carmen’s vagina stretched around his knuckles and slowly he pulled out of her. A gaping hole was left behind. He brought his hand to Carmen’s mouth, covered in her gunk. Too exhausted to fight, she licked his hand clean. She also said nothing when he stepped out for a razor and swiped it down the middle of her pubic hair.

“Are you okay?” Mr. Zhang asked her as he shaved her pussy bare.

Carmen nodded. She’d never enjoyed sex. Never. Yet what just happened, that hand inside her, it was a revelation.

“I never knew...,” she said out loud.

“What?”

“Huh?”

Mr. Zhang finished then brought his mouth in to suck on her hairless pussy.

“Oh my god,” Carmen cried out. Here she went again. New form of ecstasy. Bare face on bare pussy. Licking her, fucking her with his tongue. Sucking hard on her clit. Her voice hurt from squealing out for so long, but it happened again.

“Please, please, can we get out of this shower?” Carmen groaned. “I can’t breathe.”

“You want me to take you to bed?” Mr. Zhang asked, standing, kissing her lips. Carmen was getting used to the taste of her own cunt.

“Yes. Please.”

“You want me to fuck you?”

“Yes. Please.”

The water turned off. They kissed as they dried each other with soft fluffy towels.

“Look how wrinkled you are,” he said, holding up her hand.

“I can’t believe you shaved my pussy,” Carmen said instead.

“It looks good. Come. Let’s fuck it.”

They crawled into the crisp white sheets. Carmen rolled in top of her new lover. Holding his cock up, she put herself to the spot and guided him in.

“My god, that was too easy. You’ve stretched me.”

“You have a great cunt,” he assured her, pulling her naked body to his. He gripped her ass and they kissed wildly as she ground her cunt on his cock.

“It feels good fucking a shaved chic,” he panted.

Carmen sat upright, watching his cock go in and out as she lifted and dropped.

“Wow, you can really see it go in there.”

“You look good. You’ve got a great slit.”

Carmen dropped and kissed him again, rubbing her breasts on his chest then his mouth. Given she had a shaved cunt to explain anyway, she didn’t move as he branded a hickey on her breast near her nipple. Nor did she fight it when he held her hips tight to hers and finally groaned his orgasm.

Carmen had never been cum in before.

Overwhelmed, she dropped to him and fell fast asleep, cock still up her, semen leaking from her cunt.

True to his word, the next morning Mr. Zhang emailed his acceptance of Carmen’s company’s contract. He stated that meeting an exceptional young staff member randomly in such a small part of the global business as New Zealand, unambiguously showed the quality of their company. He was super impressed and had faith they would deliver the partnership they needed.

Carmen of course had some explaining to do at home. Out overnight, hickey, shaved, possibly pregnant. Mysteriously her husband forgave her. Said there are times when you gotta do what you gotta do to get the job done. He loved her being shaved, and came with her to the doctor to take a pill in case there was a baby. Carmen was so surprised and impressed that she took him and made him cum in her, too, before taking the medicine.

After that, they fucked daily. Life completely changed.

----------

“Your training is nearly done,” the Elegant Lady said one day, entirely out of the blue. Young Thomas was three years old. On the Elegant Lady’s advice, we only had one child. She said having two juveniles with powers near each other when they were young would invariably lead to the destruction of one or even both of them. I could only defend against one person at a time, including their mother. Having two youngsters without judgment could be deadly.

“Done? How could training be done?” I asked casually.

“There’s one thing I still need to teach you. It was always going to be the last thing. So, if you’re ready for it, by definition it is the end of your training.”

“Ah...Okay. What is it?”

“47.”

“47?”

“47.”

“What’s that, the meaning of life? Like in the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy?”

“Proactive and defensive. Defensive stays with you forever. Til the end. But proactive, the oldest recorded proponent was 47 years old.”

“What’s that mean?”

“What you do, once you’re 47, it will stop,”

“Stop?”

“Stop.”

“You’re older than 47,” I pointed out.

“That’s right.”

“You still have powers.”

“Defense only,” she shrugged.

“Bullshit, you can still make people do things.”

“What makes you think that?”

“The Henchman.”

“He does what he chooses.”

“What?!”

“He’s been my ward since he was a child. He’s loyal. He follows me by choice.”

“What?!”

I sat back to take in what she had told me. It didn’t make sense. Was she lying?

“Do you not remember,” she probed, “what I asked you when we first met?”

Met? That was a polite way to describe it.

“You asked me how old I was.”

“And when you answered, what did I say?”

“Twenty years left?”

“Twenty years left,” the Elegant Lady repeated.

“Holy shit. All this time. You couldn’t do it?”

“No.”

“Which is why you needed me.”

“And why you’ll need Thomas.”

“Shit.”

We both sat in silence, contemplating the passing of this knowledge.

“I’ve still got some time.”

“Yes. But Thomas cannot start training til he’s fifteen. That won’t leave you much time. You’ll be powerless shortly after.”

“As you are?”

“As I am.”

“But you found me, and now a third of the world is car-free.”

“It will take years to finish the job.”

“Don’t worry, I’m up for it,” I assured her. “And you’re still here in defense, right?”

“Yes. I can still help you defend, while I’m around.”

“Not that we’ve ever found another one,” I dismissed it. “They must all be gone. If they didn’t come out for what we did, they mustn’t exist.”

“No,” the Elegant Lady agreed.

----------

There had been three. The Elegant Lady felt their presence. All of them were working for someone. She blocked them and the Henchman quietly got rid of them. One of the three was a stunning young French woman. She let the Henchman have some well-earned sexual relief with her for a day before moving her on. The Elegant Lady never told anyone, especially me.

----------

“I can feel that,” Liz told me.

“So?” I grinned. Liz was undoing her bikini at the beach. We were in Barcelona, so who cared, right? Topless was normal there. She took her top off and put it in her bag.

“Thomas is here!”

“He’s three. He doesn’t care!”

“Guys are looking,” she complained.

“With good cause,” I smiled. Liz’s body had come back nicely after the baby. Stunning in fact.

“Leave my pants on,” she warned me.

“Of course.” I didn’t need them off, they were tiny. Her whole ass could be seen from behind as we walked Thomas down the beach.

“So what happens now?” Liz asked as we walked in the shallows, her breasts bobbing delightfully. We were surrounded by people but our conversation was vague enough not to worry. “Cars are pretty much done.”

“Organic farm skyscrapers in the cities,” I said simply. “Thousands of them.”

“Sounds good.”

“And we leave Thomas with the hotel sitter again tonight? Another orgy?”

Liz grinned. “I still can’t understand why you like watching me get fucked by other guys so much.”

“I don’t know. It’s just a thing. Why do you like caramel in your coffee so much?”

“Ha, don’t you even start to say those two things are the same.”

“There are things you like, there are things I like. Who knows why we like what we like? I get hard watching guys gang-fuck you... it’s not my fault! Just be thankful I don’t have a fetish about you being lesbian. At least its cock. You like cock, right?”

“Oh, thank you very much!” she said sarcastically. “At least you admit it is a fetish. Weirdo.”

“Hey, be nice. You love me.”

“I do.”

“Right. Therefore, shut up and take your gangbang,” I smiled happily.

“Fine. But no more beach. It’s too hard to get the sand out. Find us a room.”

“Fine,” I agreed.

----------

And so, the journey began. Yes, began; despite all that had already happened. I had 16 more years to balance the needs of the world with that of my own small family, the Elegant Lady and of course my own fulfillable personal desires and sexual fantasies. I had no idea how long I would have the Elegant Lady as my defender, she was getting old. Who knew what kind of child and man young Thomas would become? I can only hope that with guidance from Liz, it would better than me. With the Elegant Lady, I had done some good, but if I stood in front of a wholesome being on judgment day, I would not fare well. Greedy, selfish and a murderer. And I knew myself too well. I would continue to take the chances I saw to escalate the sexuality of myself and people around me. I’m not a statesman, nor a leader of men. I’m an abnormal, imperfect guy with a slightly weird obsession with sex and the environment.

What would you do?

(Answer: Probably blow cover and get shot.)


1...345678