All Comments on 'I Can See Clearly Now'

by PeytonMirabelle

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Bebop3Bebop3almost 3 years ago

Fantastic story! Well crafted and it delivers on its promise.

vazkor13vazkor13almost 3 years ago

I fived stars that story like all your other ones.

I just loved it

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952almost 3 years ago

Beautiful work. I loved the characters and their interactions. The pace of the story was perfect. Thank you for sharing your talents.

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredalmost 3 years ago

A short, nice tale that probably reflects the nature of a lot of young relationships. The only thing I really didn't dig about it was the frequent POV changes. Other than that, very solid.

In other news, still patiently waiting for the next installment of Red Roses.

racfguyracfguyalmost 3 years ago

This brought back both pleasant and painful memories. Glad you got Michael to finally see what was right there all along. Simone has more beauty than Emma's superficial and vain beauty.

Let Emma go. She can continue to be the slut of the Cornhuskers.

Five stars.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 3 years ago

Strangers become acquaintances...

Acquaintances become friends...

and best friends become lovers, as your story points out.

Superb little romance--I thoroughly enjoyed it.

SisterJezabelSisterJezabelover 2 years ago

Awesome tale! I particularly loved the growth of Emma as a character.

PrfsrPrfsrover 2 years ago

Wonderful stuff, flawless writing!

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 2 years ago
It's gonna be a bright, sun-shiny day

Well, at least it will be for Simone and Michael. Maybe not so much for Emma, but it seems she realizes how selfish she's been and is now making changes for the better. I love the friendship turned romance between Simone/Michael, and the hope of redemption for Emma as their friend. Wonderful story! :)

IcarusascendingIcarusascendingover 2 years ago

Love the story! Well written and engaging with the characters. I do feel like they were a bit harsh with Emma at the end there, she's obviously trying to change, or at least recognizing the need to, but they were a little too quick to take pleasure in her discomfort.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Great story very well crafted and executed. First of your work I have sampled but wont be the last.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Welp, I should not hate Emma but I really did, she was a bitch and taking things for granted. Fuck, who forgot friend's birthday invitation when they had promised to come, even not calling him

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 2 years ago

People aren't so clearly good or bad as Emma and Simone were. They're usually shades of grey in between the extremes and it's harder to put labels on them. The reader here knows from the first few paragraphs exactly how this will turn out, but you have to wade through four pages of frustration to get there. It's a little like "Bolero" with the slow, relentless, repetitive musical build up knowing exactly how the finale will sound. Worth a 4* rating because even the standard fare can be dished out well or poorly and this author did well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed it, look forward to reading more of your work. 5*

vanmyers86vanmyers86over 2 years ago

A well-written delight!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very accurate description of real live. The beautiful girl who strings a nice guy along, fucking everyone but him and taking favours of him, the nice guy who has only one girl in his eyes who doesn't want him, the friend who falls in love with nice guy and watches him yearning after beautiful bitch etc. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simone seduced a future cuck-loading, Michael and Emma is a whoring skank. Just another story where fools treat rich bitches as queens

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Half a lifetime ago, when my sister and I were both attending the same university, one of her roommates was very much like Emma. To those who’ve said that no one is that black and white, I beg to differ. She never got her hooks into me (rumor had it that my sister warned her off) but I watched her break several guys. There may not be a lot of them, but they’re definitely out there.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Simone is another fucked up mixed breed!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPeytonMirabelle@PeytonMirabelle
* * * * * * * * * * Current Update: 13 Apr 24 : My latest offering, Panic in Aisle Five, is available as of today in Romance. Pretty standard stuff for me, but has a sweetness I liked. Coming up Next: Contrary to most times, I have absolutely no idea what my next effort wil...