I Can See Clearly Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smirked. "Right. My beautiful, wonderful friend just had my cock in her mouth. Way to put me in my place."

She couldn't help it. Simone giggled along with him. She imagined a third person seeing her between his legs, and his hard prick lying on her lips. It was a ridiculous image and made her laugh even harder. Michael laughed with her. After a few seconds, their mirth tapered off. Simone patted his belly. "Well, if it will show you who's in charge here..."

She ran her tongue down the bottom of his shaft to his sac, then back up. She rolled her head around his glans, varying pressure and suction. Every ten seconds or so, she lowered her head and took as much of Michael's pole into her mouth as she could. Simone had never deep-throated a guy but she gave it her best effort, pulling back only when she felt her gag reflex activating. Judging from Michael's hisses and grunts, she figured she was doing something right. His breathing deepened, the hands in her hair grew tighter, and she could feel his cock growing and swelling between her lips. His arousal inflamed her own loins and Simone's hips began to twitch.

Michael sat up abruptly. Simone would have tumbled backward had not his hands grabbed her wrists. Her heart skipped a beat at his intense expression. She stammered, "What's wrong?"

"What's wrong?" He stood, dragging her to her feet. "You have entirely too many clothes on."

She laughed, which turned into a miniature shriek as he threw her face-down on the bed. Before she could rise, the weight of his body pressed against her back. Simone's laughter devolved to a series of moans as Michael drifted down her back, kissing and kneading the flesh. He unsnapped her bra, which she quickly shimmied out of. Michael paused at her waistline, just at the top of her jeans. "I should stop now, right?"

"Do you want to get hit?"

He chuckled, wormed his hands beneath her, and unsnapped her pants.

Simone shivered as he drew her jeans down her legs. Unlike her hurried aggression, Michael moved with steady purpose, kissing and caressing every inch of her skin. Coupled with the slow, steady march of his mouth on her flesh, her lust roiled against the bounds of her self-control. It was all she could do not to knock him to the floor, rip her jeans off, and impale herself on him. Michael's low laughs told Simone he knew it too.

His hands worked her pants and shoes off while he worshiped her thighs, tickled the back of her knees, and caressed her calves. Before she knew it, she was left in nothing but her panties and laying face-down on the bed, she was utterly at his mercy. The thought was terrifying and made her tremble... and more turned-on than any time she could ever remember.

Come on, Michael. I'm dying here.

His fingers hooked on the waistband of her underpants at each hip and waited there. Her voice emerged as a strangled hiss. "Don't stop. Don't you dare."

Her pussy burned with desire. Her hips had already started to roll as Michael slowly pulled the fabric away, leaving her exposed and vulnerable. A sudden worry that she had not trimmed herself for several weeks pierced her mind and she flinched, nervous that he might see it as a turnoff.

That worry lasted right up until she felt his tongue work between the folds of her sex from behind and graze her clit.

That was all it took. Simone bucked and yelled. Bliss crashed through her. Her pussy, which had already been wet with her juices, became positively swampy. Her loins pulsed and thighs quivered.

Michael's awed voice drifted through her reeling senses. "Oh God, Simone."

She focused, trying to get the word out. "What?"

"Do you have any idea how gorgeous you are? How fucking sexy?"

"No... but I love you for saying it."

"I love you too."

Her heart burst with desire.

It's different than what he said out there. We said it as friends--best friends. Now, I can hear it in his voice. He does love me.

Her joy was interrupted as Michael stood, grabbed her by the hips, and rolled her to the left. Simone flopped on her back but scarcely had time to register the movement before he dove between her legs. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the pulsing waves rippling outward as his tongue lashed her clit and fingers stroked her labia. His thumb teased the entrance to her opening, caressing the soft flesh. His other hand crept up her belly and groped her breast. A light pinch on her nipple tore a deep-throated grunt from her.

Simone rested her hands on his head. Her hips rotated in rhythm with Michael's probing tongue, which flicked against her sex in an alternating rhythm and brought heat... so much heat. In no time, she felt herself approaching another peak, and let her groans grow louder with every passing second. The intensity swelled and Simone's body tensed. Michael continued his assault until her climax broke. Simone cried out; her hands pressed his face into her pussy as her abdomen convulsed and her thighs quivered. Like the ripples of a rock thrown in a pond, ripples of pleasure spread across her body, turning her muscles to jelly and fogging her brain.

Oh, God. That was... was...

Before she had come down from it, she felt him crawling between her legs. Fresh desire took hold of her, to the point that she started to squirm. Simone clutched his shoulders and stared into his eyes. Feral lust stared back at her, drowning her thoughts in passion and longing. Her thighs rubbed against his hips as he got in position. His cock was hot and hard and knowing it was there, so close to her vulnerable spot, made her shake all the harder.

Michael's face hovered over hers. He said something. Simone forced herself to speak. "What?"

"I said, you're still on the pill right?"

"Yeah. You know I am."

He grinned. "Just making sure."

She lowered her hands to his hips and pulled. "No more stalling, Michael. Do it."

He nodded and reached below to guide himself.

Simone held her breath as she felt the tip of his cock push between her lips. She wondered if she was wet enough--only to gasp as Michael's girth slid all the way into her in one gentle thrust, filling her, splitting her apart in the most delicious way possible. The fading echoes of her orgasm surged, building anew. Simone whimpered. "Oh my God."

Michael closed his eyes. "So fucking hot."

She reached up and tapped his arm. He opened his eyes and looked at her. Simone smiled. "Hey. You love me, right?"

"Yes."

"Then no closing your eyes. You look at me while you fuck me."

Michael nodded. "I have no problem with that."

He rocked his hips back. She felt his cock glide back from her depths and her body shrieked in protest; she clamped down with her pelvic muscles, trying in vain to hold on to him. Before Simone could fully form distress over his absence, Michael pushed, piercing her anew. A soft cry burst from her throat.

Michael touched her face and began a series of slow thrusts. His eyes never left hers.

She stared back at him. She moved her hands to his shoulders and held him. The skin of his chest rubbed her breasts, adding to her delight. With each stab of his dick, Simone felt her love growing and could see the same in his eyes. Her grip tightened; she never wanted to let him go, she wanted to keep him where he belonged--inside her--forever.

Simone's entire body tingled and delicious warmth filled her. The sensation of his stout manhood plundering her inner sanctum built; another orgasm swelled, deep in her loins. She gasped. "Yes, yes! Don't stop!"

Michael's movement accelerated. He plowed into her with long, deep strokes. She savored each soft collision of his hips against her pelvis. Her third orgasm peaked and gently broke. She moaned and trembled as the vibration rattled its way through her core. Michael's breathing deepened, his muscles stiffened, and she felt his cock swelling with each thrust. Simone put her hands on either side of his face. She gazed into his eyes, daring him to look away.

He didn't; Michael froze and groaned. His cock pulsed. Simone stared into his eyes as he unloaded into her.

Holy crap, she thought. That was amazing. It's like I could see his soul, laid bare.

After fifteen seconds, he slumped. His face came to rest right above hers. Between panting breaths, he whispered, "Wow."

"Yeah." She caressed his brow. "That was something."

"You're multi-orgasmic."

"News to me. That's never happened before." She smiled. "Must be love."

"Must be." They lay there in silence a moment, staring into each other's eyes, before he stirred. "I suppose we should get up."

Simone gripped his shoulders. "Not yet. Stay until you fall out on your own."

"Trying to keep me close?"

"Yes, I am."

He kissed her. "Now what? For us?"

"Now... what do you want it to be?"

Michael smiled. "You and me together. Probably what it should have been the whole time."

Simone kissed him. "I love you, Michael. Do you love me?"

"I think I always have. I was just too dumb to see it."

"What about Emma?"

"Who's Emma?"

They both laughed.

#

MICHAEL

He hopped up the steps two at a time, a spring in his step as he neared the girls' apartment. He'd climbed these stairs dozens of times but for the first time, he understood the real reason he was there.

Now that I think about it, I was always more excited to see Simone. Thinking about Emma was infatuation, like wheeling my cart down the junk food aisle: all tasty but bad for you. Simone... she's good for body and soul.

They'd sat around his apartment the previous afternoon and evening, naked and ogling each other. Contrary to her normal reserved dress and appearance, Simone had displayed absolutely no modesty or discomfort around him, strutting about without a stitch of clothing and with a confidence he'd never seen in her. When he'd said something to that effect, she'd tossed him a smoldering glance over her shoulder. "I am utterly comfortable with you, Michael. I like you looking at me. Would you prefer me covered up?"

"Well, no."

"Then quit bitching."

He'd laughed, conceding the point.

Simone had left around eight, after another lengthy love session. He hadn't really thought about Emma much at all, as if acknowledging Simone as the one he truly wanted had all but erased the blonde woman from his heart. Now, as he reached the front door of Simone and Emma's apartment, Michael wondered how the next five minutes were going to go. He knocked.

The door opened a moment later. Emma stared at him, without uttering a word. He said, "Hi, Emma."

"Hi." She didn't move.

"Can I come in?"

She stepped aside. Michael walked in, ignoring her. His eyes sought the true object of his desire.

Simone sat on the couch reading a magazine, one leg folded over the other. On seeing him, she smiled. "Michael. About time."

His gaze roamed up and down her body. Simone had left her hair down. She'd worn a button-down blouse and a pair of form-fitting slacks. Every curve of her delectable body was clearly visible.

Emma shut the door behind him. "Maybe you can talk some sense into her," she mumbled. "She's acting way out of character."

Michael raised his eyebrows, "Which character would that be, Emma?"

She gestured at Simone, who only grinned. "Look at her. She was being a jerk the other day and since last night, she's been all smug and shit. She's not even dressed like she normally does. I don't know if she's still mad at me or what."

Michael stepped in front of Simone. "You look nice. That outfit is definitely more flattering."

"I should hope so. I wore it for you."

"So you're not going trolling for men?"

"I already got the one I want, so, nyah," Simone said, sticking out her tongue at him.

"Considering you're usually running behind, I'm just glad to see you're dressed and ready to go." He offered her a hand, which she took, and pulled her to her feet.

Simone stopped in front of him. Her eyes burned with desire. "Are you sure about that? That you're glad that I'm dressed? Don't you prefer me naked?"

"Yes." He stepped forward and slid his hands along her hips. To Michael's delight, she shivered at his touch and laced her fingers behind his neck. "I prefer you naked. But not to go out. That view is for me."

"Oh, if you insist. But you owe me some naked time."

"Fair enough."

Their lips met and fresh heat rushed through him. He wanted nothing more than to pick up her up and take her to bed. A second later, she pulled her head back and gazed into his eyes, her own gaze filled with dreamy wonderment. "Nice."

Simone smiled. "Very."

Both he and Simone glanced at Emma, who stood watching, her face unreadable. Michael snickered. "What's wrong, Emma? Cat got your tongue?"

"No." Emma fidgeted, wringing her hands. "So... this is what you want? Both of you?"

Michael nodded. Simone pressed her body into him and said, "More than anything."

Emma gave them a tentative smile. "Okay. If it makes you happy, then I'm happy for you. I... I know it will mean some changes, in the way we get along. I just hope we can all still be friends. I haven't been the best friend, to either of you, but I want to change that."

Michael and Simone shared an amused glance. Simone said, "Don't worry, you're still my best girl, no matter what. But Michael's my man."

"I know." Emma picked up her bookbag. "I have a lot to make up for--to you especially, Michael. I know it's your week to drive for our carpool but maybe you'll let me drive us for a while. Either way, I'll be outside." She left the apartment.

Simone faced him. "What do you think?"

"I think I love you."

"Not what I meant." She kissed the tip of his nose. "About Emma."

He thought for a moment. "What's there to say? I agree, I hope we can all still be friends. If she wants to try to make things up to us, I'll let her... to a point. But right now, I'd rather focus on us."

"You got it."

Hand-in-hand and smiling their love to each other, they left the apartment, to face the bright new day.

END

Thanks for reading!