All Comments on 'I Can See Clearly Now'

by Ebullience

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice

A nicely told tal; I wish that I could have been so lucky when I got my new glasses! This sounds true or at least plausible. Got anymore stories?

hardgraderhardgraderover 18 years ago
Very well told

Eb: Good job telling a hot story in a short span of time--you got me very hot quickly, the dialouge was sexy and plausible in the situation--and you gave some good details--something I would have liked were some clearer descriptions about your body and the doctor's body. Obviously you couldn't do physical appearance as you would see it because of the eye exam (I found the blurry thing exciting--a new twist on having unexpected sex with a stranger)--but maybe you could have said something about his body as you "felt" it? Anyway--hot story, definitly a two jackoffer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very nice story

very erotic... I came.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Good, but could have been better

Perhaps a chapter or two, here, is warranted to continue this fantasy story? Perhaps when the Optomistrist brings the new glasses around, he also bring a load of sperm to dump in her ovaries at her fertile time of the month? Fantasy, of course!

yrbluescureyrbluescureover 18 years ago
wonderful!! you are good!!

I am already masturbating and am only at the part where she starts to suck his cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous