I, Candi Ch. 26: Gun Shy

Story Info
Candi enlists Gunner's help. Shockingly he agrees.
4.6k words
4.79
7.5k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 26 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,868 Followers

The morning birds were better than any alarm clock.

All night long Candi had laid in her bed with the curtain open. Her room faced the new neighbors home. Knowing very little about them other than the names Gunner and Hush , Master and Slave/Pet. After finding Hush suspended in Gunner's yard by thick ropes and gagged she stressed even more. As much as she adored her own newfound slavery she had no idea that this type of thing ever happened in the lifestyle.

She wished that she had noticed Hush's predicament before Damian had called last night. She could have let him in on things. This really troubled her.

Stirring in her bed she crawls over to the window in hopes to hear the creaking of the tree branch that held the limp Hush. Nothing. Finally, she races downstairs and into her backyard. Her lawn chair was still along the fence. Hurrying to the chair she climbed up and pulled herself the rest of the way up. Peering over the fence she sighed with relief. Hush was no longer left dangling. Gunner must have released her and brought her inside.

Why had Gunner done that to Hush? Was she being punished?

Frowning, she drops back down and leans against the fence. Hearing children playing made her realize that she needed to get inside before she was caught in the nude.

Spooked to a degree she kept a watchful eye from her home. Even if it were just to catch a glimpse of poor Hush from upstairs. She just needed to know that she was alright.

Knowing her work day was just beginning she broke her emotions away long enough to shower and get dressed. While brushing her teeth she glared out her bedroom window yet again. This time she caught motion through the curtains of Gunner's balcony door. It was Gunner himself. He appeared to be edgy.

Dressing in a short light grey mini dress she decides to make a bold move. Obtaining her cell she calls her Brother-in-law, Kevin Palmer. After three rings he picks up.

"Kevin? I need a favor. How fast can you get over here?"

Fifteen minutes later Kevin arrives out front and barges through the front door. He had a concerned look.

"What's going on? You sounded stressed."

Candi stood propped against the stair bannister as she puts her pumps on her feet.

"You remember the girl next door?"

Kevin flares his gaze, "Hell yes. She's hot as hell. Why? Does she like me?"

Candi frowns, "Stop right there. I'm not playing matchmaker. Her man Gunner would kill you if you tried anything without his approval. You know that he owns Hush just like your Brother owns me."

"Yeah. Yeah. Why am I here?"

"Last night I found Hush tied up and suspended from that big oak tree next to our fence. She seemed alright when I approached her. Not even afraid really. Regardless I worry about her. I can't help myself. I'm going next door to talk to Gunner. I need you to stay in my bedroom and watch the upstairs for any signs of her. If you see her show her the big message I wrote in marker on an art pad. Marker is next to it. If you need to ask her anything about her safety write it and show her."

"She doesn't talk. I don't know sign language."

"It's called Charades, Kevin. She will find a way to reply. I'm just going to keep Gunner busy. Maybe I can find out something more about the lifestyle. If I don't offend him again."

Kevin shakes his head, "Be careful."

"That's why you're here. If I don't come back in thirty minutes dial 911 and get Dale or Phil to stop by. Fill them in."

"Gotcha. Hey I thought Damian told you no clothing in the house."

"Right now I'm disobeying. I can't think about anything but Hush. Damian will have to punish me later."

She turns in step and heads for the back door.

Kevin darted upstairs to get ready.

Outside, Candace shuffled through her back yard until it met the sidewalk. She then moved around her fence to reach Gunner's home. At the bottom of his porch steps she stops to take a deep breath. Tugging at her hem she tried to be appropriate. It wasn't easy considering the oval cleavage window on her dress. Most of her breasts were visible.

Stepping up to the front door she rings the doorbell.

Nothing at first. She persisted until she notices a blind pull aside from the picture window next to the door.

A moment later Gunner opened his door at an angle to squint against the morning sun.

"Hey Gunner. Can I have a word with you?"

He growls and shakes his head, "About what?"

"I apologized awhile back. You know I never meant to offend you. My Master ordered me to come face you in person and apologize appropriately. So here I am." She lied obviously. Damian had said no such thing.

"Look Kid. I don't really care. I better things to worry about."

"Right. Hush. How is she?" She attempts to look behind him.

"She's upstairs. Cleaning her room."

"Can I at least say Hi to her?"

"Busy."

Candi decides to take a stand.

"Okay. Look. You hate me already so I might as well make matters worse. I saw how you treated Hush last night. Tied to a tree like a swing. Pissing on her from your balcony. That's inhumane, Gunner."

He stares at her with a glint of respect suddenly.

"As her Master I do with her as I please. She just needs to know who's Boss sometimes."

"I would have assumed that was ingrained in her already. She seems very obedient."

"Has her moments. Just like you do obviously. We both know your ole Man didn't send you here to apologize. You're being nosey. Protective of a girl you don't even know. All good."

Candi fidgets, "Do you ever work? I thought you were a Mechanic."

"Living off some money I saved for now. I'll build up clients soon enough."

She has a sudden inspiration that makes her smile.

"Brain storm. Can I offer you a job?"

"Job?" He creases his brow.

"My Hus--Master owns a vintage Army Jeep. It's not running. It might be a nice surprise if I had it fixed for when he comes home in a few weeks. Can I talk you into that?"

He scratches his unshaven beard. The thought appealed to him. For his own motives.

"I'll think on that."

She smiles brightly, "It might get you out of the house some. Exercise. I can pay you."

He nods in thought, "No money except for parts. You order what I write down and get them. Neighborly thing to do."

"So sweet of you. Maybe you don't have a heart of stone after all."

He chuckles faintly, "You don't know me Kid."

"I'm trying too." She winks.

"Safer you don't. But, I'll take a look at his Jeep when I'm ready."

"Thank you. I work until 7:00 tonight. Feel free to check it out while I'm gone. Garage is unlocked."

"We'll see."

"Oh. Another idea I had. Totally up to you. Again, I'm not trying to offend. I just opened up a Massage Parlor at the Fitness Center I work at. You two are welcome to stop by and I'll give you both a free massage. For that matter I can employ Hush for a few hours a day if you want to give her something to do. Cash under the table."

He sneers at her then eases the door shut. He had heard enough.

Jaw drooping Candi whines.

"I thought I softened him up." She pouted in thought.

Heading back home she darted upstairs to spot Kevin looking at his cell.

"Really? I gave you a mission."

"Mission completed. She stepped out into the open doorway after I showed her your note. She looked scared. Here, I recorded her sign language on my cell. I've been watching it. She's freaking sexy as hell."

Candi rolls her eyes and snatches his cell away to view the video.

Hush looked fearful of her surroundings and being caught. Yet after reading the note she rapidly answered as best she could. Candi knew she would need to seek help in understanding what she was saying. As the video ended Candace looked across the yard to see no movement.

"Who do we know that might know Sign Language?" She directs toward Kevin sitting beside her on the bed.

"I'll ask around at School. Speaking of which I'm way late."

"Right. Thanks for helping."

"No problem. Just a suggestion, but you do have exterior cameras now. I can crawl out on the roof and train a camera on that balcony. In case we ever need to provide evidence of anything bad."

"Not a terrible idea. I'll consider it later. Send that video to my cell in case I run into anybody who can decipher it."

He stands up and claims his phone to forward it. "Sent. You wearing that dress to work?"

She puckers in thought looking down at her cleavage. Her nipples perky beneath the thin gray material.

"Sure. Why not. I'll take a clean bikini with me to change into while I'm massaging. The dress I don't want to get ruined. It's too cute."

Kevin nods his approval and hugs her before heading off to school.

She goes to her dresser and locates an orange G-string bikini.

"I can be a Dreamsicle."

Tucking the bikini in her shoulder purse she leaves her home and begins her journey to work. The walk in the sun dried her hair even more than it had been since her shower. As ever she was the center of attention all the way to work. Her dress came in handy this time as she realized school must have been out for the younger children. Kids were in their yards playing. The bikini might have stirred up unwanted aggravation. Parents were always eying her as she wore her bikini's to work. Yet not one complaint that she had heard about. Thus far.

Reaching the Fitness Center Candi entered taking her sunglasses off to adjust to the dimmer atmosphere. She frowned at the vacant front counter.

"Still no Rodney. That boy needs to call me."

Mark Sterling, her boss lumbered through sipping coffee from a mug. Spotting her he eyes her with a strange glare.

"Most I've seen you wear in weeks. Dress looks nice."

"Thanks. It comes off when my customers arrive."

"Always does. Dad stayed home today. Not feeling so well he says."

"Good. He's always in my way." She kept the rest to herself. She knew it was due for Earl to demand something sexually from her. A minor reprieve at best. Stepping away from Mark she heads to her parlor and unlocks the door. Entering she preps oils in a microwave and presents fresh linen over her massaging table. Her first client was due to arrive shortly. In the meantime she chose to go grab a cup of coffee two sugars.

Strolling about waving to the local members working out primarily on cardio at this point., she flashes a smile and her ass cheeks at them. She was greeted with numerous nods of pleasure. Each of them had seen her more than once or twice.

Ten minutes pass by when her client enters the Center. Checking in with Mark he points for him to go on in. Candi smiled from across the room.

Approaching her was Kevin's Football Coach. They had met at Kevin's game against the Condor's. "Dan Waylon" had coached her Husband Damian years ago. He chuckled as he reached her, "What? No Husky Costume to chase your tail with?"

"Be nice Coach Waylon. Or I won't let you wag your tail at me. We all know dogs love a pretty girl."

"Touché. How's business? Kevin says you're off to a good start."

She cradles his arm leading him into her enclosed Parlor, "Now we're on my playing field."

He smirks and adjusts his ball cap. Eying the one way glass he puckers, "Now this is interesting. We can see out but they can't see in."

Setting her coffee mug aside she throws him a towel.

"Can't hit the showers if you don't get dirty. Change out of those Coaching clothes and lets get those hamstrings squealing."

He huffs at her humor, "Last time I saw you, you were being arrested for indecent exposure. Glad to see you didn't get jail time."

"This is my cell." She points with a wave of her finger around the room, "I'm good at breaking laws. Were you complaining about my nudity?"

He puffs his lower lip, "Want honesty?"

"Always." She winks.

"I'm too old to get aroused by a Pretty girl in a Husky Mask."

"No dog mask here now. And just because your hair is white doesn't make you too old to get turned on. Strip Mister."

He looks around him for a blind to get undressed behind. Suddenly, he realizes there wasn't one.

"Took it out. You saw me. My turn to see you."

Waylon pauses to breath, "I heard rumors you were a wild one. Damian know the mischief you're up to these days?"

"Time is money. And yes he does. He expects it of me. Now strip I say."

Shaking his head he manages to disrobe down to a pair of boxers. He couldn't drop them on his own. Standing there fidgeting Candi rolls her eyes and moves around him to shut the door. He hadn't even noticed it still open. She then moved to stand in front of him and reaches over to grab his boxers, yanking them down. As she knelt his cock wagged to her left cheek.

"There's the goal post."

Waylon turned white.

Standing she pats the covered table, "Crawl on up there."

Hesitantly he climbs aboard and stretches out on his stomach. He closes his eyes trying not to think about his vulnerability.

Warm oil trickles over his back and shoulders. Utilizing a step to reach her clients better she leans in and begins massaging his shoulders and neck. She quickly realizes that she had forgotten to change into her bikini.

"Shoot. I forgot to change. I don't want to ruin this dress. Mind helping me out of it Dan?"

He lifts up with bulging eyes. as she stands in front of him now.

"You're kidding me."

"Nope! Man up Buddy."

Slowly he reaches over and removes the spaghetti straps holding her dress up. She then shakes her body from side to side to assist in it slipping away.

"Ugh!" She groans as her Tits fail to let it escape, "Tug it over the girls, Dan. Don't be shy it's not like you haven't seen them before."

Sighing heavily Waylon pulls the dress over her breasts. Her tits were perky and full. Less than two feet from his face.

"Good God Almighty." He swallows.

The dress drifted with her shaking body until it fell to her feet. She then kicks it aside. He watched her chest bob about as she freed herself.

"Much better. Thanks. Now where were we? Oh, shoulders." She returns to her step and begins again. His neck and shoulders were tense. Not for long. Her touch was magic. His spine treated to a disk by disk pressure glide. Dan Waylon was feeling good. Until she slapped his ass.

"Hey now." He huffs.

"Couldn't resist. I'm doing the rest of you now."

She completes his legs and toes and leans over to plant a quick peck of her lips where she had swatted his butt. His eyes flared at her actions. Then she massaged his cheeks. The entire time his eyes went without blinking.

"Roll over."

"What?" He shivered.

"You heard me. Roll over."

Gently he rises and twists over on to his back. Embarrassed he attempted to cover his genitals with his hands. She swiftly swatted them away.

"Save those for the football."

Her hands snatch up her oil bottle and dribbles a path of warm lubricant across his hairy chest and down his belly. He closed his eyes as her hands went to work frolicking amid his chest hair. Reaching his belly she closed in on his silver fox pubes which made him quake. To his own shock his cock had risen to fine looking beast of seven inches long, two inches thick. His balls tight and aching.

"And, you said you couldn't get aroused." She sighs smirking.

"Sorry about that. Unexpected. You do good work Mrs. Palmer."

"I'm not done yet."

He trembles as he huffs, "I don't know."

"Legs silly. Chillax."

She then trickles more oil from his toes all the way up his muscular thighs. A tiny droplet pelts his scrotum for effect. He had to seal his eyelids the closer her fingers slithered up his legs. He was breathing heavily at her zeroing palms.

"Easy now." He exhales.

"Only at first." She giggles faintly.

Cupping his balls in her hand he raises up swiftly to his elbows to eye her with a terrified gaze. She smiled at him with narrowed eyes as her hand gently kneads at his balls. He tried to speak but finally collapsed on to his back, "Go for it."

"Planned to all along." Her slippery palms both met at his cock and began sliding up and down slowly and sensually. She heard him sigh at her touch.

He calmly hisses, "Didn't expect a Happy Ending."

"Every time you visit me Dan. Compliments of Damian."

He chuckles, "Your hands are certainly better than his. He never could catch that damned ball when he needed to."

"Awww! You like my hands?"

"Yeah, I do."

Her rhythm increases to hear the sounds of the oil amidst rapid friction.

"Dan? I'm going to climb over you for a better grip. You okay with that?"

"Sure. Hop on."

She grins and hoists herself over his upper thighs, resting her cute little butt on them. He had to rear up on his elbows to witness her begin stroking his beast again. He eyed her stunning pussy peeking out from behind his girth. He was enjoying her attention more and more.

"I can feel your blood coursing through him. Throbbing." She softly admits.

"That's my blood pressure reaching a critical high."

She shakes her head smiling at him and scoots her butt closer to him. He could feel her wetness rubbing along his bulbous nut sack. His dick was drawn backwards until it rubbed along her labia. He suddenly dropped back down to hold his hands to his eyes.

"Christ, woman!"

"I haven't said Oh God yet." She giggles.

Her slippery fingers increase their rapid rise and fall. Cork screwing his crown just to make his body spasm.

"Are we getting close, Dan?"

"Fourth Quarter." He grunts quietly, his hips rising slightly from the table.

She eyes him without blinking as she drags his cock back again amid her labia for a warm wet temptation.

"Can you feel my pussy yearn for you Dan?"

"Christ, woman."

"You said that already."

She gyrates her thighs over him while pressing his cock into her warmness.

"It would be so easy to guide him in for a Touchdown." She whispers.

"Why would you want to do that?" He whines knowing he was near detonation.

"I'll take one for the Team. All you have to do is call the play."

He whimpers wiping sweat from his brow. Lifting his head to watch her eyes sparkle like an Angel he gives up.

"Run the ball."

She giggles under her breath and lifts her hips just enough to line his behemoth up to her hole. Easing down on it he groans loudly. She gyrates ten slow meaningful times.

"80 yard line."

"70 yard line."

"60 yard line."

"50 yard line."

"40 yard line."

"30 yard line."

"20 yard line."

"10 yard line."

She recites with a whisper with each tender thrust. Coach Dan Waylon snarls just as she pulls off of him and begins stroking his cock harder than ever. Seconds to breath he blares his whistle and fires a maddening stream straight up into the air. Candi leans in with her face to capture the rain. Time and time again he jettisons his reservoir. Her tits are spattered . Her chin. Her belly.

"Touchdown."

She slows her hand friction.

"Dear God woman."

Easing her hips back she repositions to lay over him outstretched. She lowers her face to his balls and tenderly sucks on them. Her tongue molding over the unburdened fullness. Gliding sensually up his foreskin capturing trickles of cum along the way. At the crown she warmly kisses it with parted lips. One slow capture she deep throats his girth before fading back. One last peck she resorts to nuzzling her cheek along its length.

"Clocks run out Dan. See you next game?"

Dan Waylon could only nod.

He would be back.

The day went by fast. By closing time Candi had given 8 massages. 4 blowjobs. 2 hand jobs. Been fingered until she cum on their knuckles. A busy day. She was wore out.

Not once did she don her bikini in reserve.

After a long hot shower she put her dress back on and said her goodbyes. Mark could only shake his head.

Walking home she found a pleasant surprise. Gunner had began work on Damian's Jeep. Hush was behind the steering wheel as Gunner tinkered. The sight made her heart skip a beat. Maybe he was softening up.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,868 Followers
12