I, Candi Ch. 04: Stage Left

Story Info
Candi's Father-in-Law takes her shopping.
8.7k words
4.75
31.7k
18
0

Part 4 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

It took 2 days for Damian to reply to the latest video. She half expected him to yell at her for going too far. She had just stepped out of her bath tub wearing only a thin towel around her exquisite body. Sitting down at her dining table she opened her e-mail and prayed he didn't want a divorce.

"GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY! Hey, Sweetheart! Kisses from Landmine central. That video was powerful. You took that task on like a trooper. All that spew on you was fascinating. How did you like it? Be honest. Kevin looked like he was getting a little rough with you. He didn't hurt my girl did he? Hope not!"

"I admire your dedication Sweetheart. Definitely feeling pride here. You amaze me to no end. I can't wait to come home and fuck you silly. Just picturing it drives me to jerk off like an M-16." She smiles at his humor playing on his reference with a whimsical sigh of, "MMMM! 16!"

"Keep the video's coming. Bold as that last video was I think you can be bolder still. Prove me right, Hotstuff. I dare you! Tell Kevin not so rough next time. Love you, Comely Wench!"

She shudders at the dare and begins typing a reply, "Dammit, Damian. You know I hate it when you dare me. What am I to do now? Let Kevin fuck me? Let all of his friends fuck me? You know I only want you! I'm going to start liking this and then what? You know I love you. I'll figure this out. You better still love me after all of this. OR ELSE! ( snip snip).

Adore you hubby. Kisses everywhere! Bye4now!"

Message sent she cowers into her hands with elbows on the table. "What do I do?"

Suddenly, a knock came at her door which startled her. Jumping up she nearly lost her towel as she spotted the visitor through the screen waving at her. "Joe?" It was her Father-in-law, "Joseph Palmer".

She pulled her towel tighter and went to the door unlocking it.

"Hey Dad! Sorry I just got out of the tub. I was writing Damian back." He stepped over the threshold with a concerned look in his eye that made her tremble. "Is anything wrong?"

He shakes his head, "I've been hearing some disturbing rumors about you."

Her jaw dropped and she lost her balance just knowing he had possibly found out what she was doing with his son Kevin. White as a sheet she fell directly into his arms and had no control over her escaping towel. She had totally lost consciousness in her panic. He caught her not stressing over her loss of the towel. He picked her body up and laid her on the sectional. Retrieving the towel he begins to cover her nude body with it then halts for a moment to risk a gander. He always knew she was smoking hot in clothing. His son was a lucky Soldier.

Two minutes pass as the dirty old man went so far as to pry her legs apart for a good look at her holes. Whistling under his breath he draped the towel over her and sat down behind her head. A tender patting on her cheek brought her out of her funk. "What brought that on Candace?"

"I don't know!" She stared at the ceiling trying to focus on breathing as much as her future words, " Dehydrated maybe. You mentioned rumors about me. Should I be worried?" She shivered sitting up trying to keep herself covered.

He reaches over the cushion and pats her leg, "Nothing bad. Damian told me that you were getting lonely over here by yourself. I know Kevin's mentioned that this is his new hangout. I hope the boy's not being a nuisance."

She smiled, "No! It's nice having family come by. I wish my own Father took such an interest in me like you do. Daddy is a workaholic now that Mom's gone. No time for his only child." She shivers, "Ummmm! I should probably go put some clothing on. Sorry if I embarrassed you, Joe."

She hops up wrapping herself quickly to avoid further humiliation. A snapped glance at her bare ass before the towel hid it He reaches out and grabs her by the hand, "Don't worry about it. You're covered. I'm no stranger."

She smiles warmly, "Yes. But, it feels sort of weird to be only in a towel around my Father-in-law."

He shrugs, "I'm not gonna bite. Just relax."

She sits back down, "Okay."

"I told Damian I would look out for you. And, I plan to. Anything you need you just ask."

She smiled brightly, "How about a ticket for my Husband to come home for a few weeks. I need him to hold me. Yes, I get lonely at night. The crickets don't keep me warm."

Joe nodded trying to avoid spooking her with his wandering eyes, "I can imagine. I remember feeling the same when I got dispatched to the Gulf War. The boys were barely out of diapers then. At least they kept Sarah company. All I had were letters and pictures. Kind of like you and Damian. When it's all you have to look forward to it becomes the center of your dreams. Damian worships you that's for certain. He tells his ole man every time we talk."

She smiled vividly hearing Joe's encouraging words. She was worshiped! That made her week. It made her efforts of late all the more rewarding. Even if what she had been doing still gnawed at her insecurities. Gleefully Candi leaned over the couch cushion and kissed Joe on the cheek. As she leaped forward her towel loosened in the front and offered an in depth view of her large cleavage. The sight of their crushing bulge hadn't helped his brewing erection. He had done his best to avoid it's maturing girth. She hadn't paid attention until now.

Her gaze lowered out of embarrassment of kissing his cheek and blushed warmly. That was when her eyes noted his bulging slacks. This made her blush even further. She began to tremble and avoid eye contact when Joe added fuel to the fire. "I'm glad whatever it was I said made your day. I bet I can make your day even better." He winked toward her attempted glance at him.

She timidly smiles, "How can you do that?"

Joe reaches into his shirt pocket and unwrinkles a piece of paper. Once unfolded he holds it up to read to her. First off he admits, "This here is a printed copy of my last e-mail reply from Damian."

She perks up brightly as her big blue eyes bulge and her pearly whites gleam in excitement. That moment swiftly faded as it dawned on her there could be awkward comments in their conversation. After all, She knew how close Father and son were. They were nearly inseparable before Damian went to Iraq. She chose to bite her nails.

Joe noticed her nibbling and swatted her hand, "Stop that! Your nails are perfect." Candi pulled her fingers away with a military salute, "Sorry, Sir!" She sat up at attention and folded her right leg under her left allowing the towel to drift higher up on her inner thighs. She wasn't even thinking about her angle. Joe watched her fidget as a swift glance allowed him a temporary view of her pubic region.

"What does it say? TELL ME!" Her excitement forced him to avert his drawn attention back to the letter. Clearing his throat he began quoting, "Hey Dad! This war is driving me insane. So much desert. A language I don't understand. Too many people! We lost a man's leg today in a mortar blast. Thank god he survived. So far at least. I barely have friends here. Almost afraid to make any. I figure why make friends when any day you could lose them, or they could lose you. I guess I learned a little from all your war stories. You once said, "Keep your friend's at Army's length. Your Enemie's in your crosshairs."

"All I have are hopes and dreams. You, Kev, and Candace are the center of my world. Candi was the best thing to ever happen to me. I worship her like a Goddess. I really wish I had more to offer her. Being over here leave's her alone. Our talks have proven to me just how lonely she is. That frightens's me. Yeah I know "Mister Afraid of nothing!"

"I know I never have to worry about her being unfaithful. She's too good to be true. Her e-mail's help me find what little peace there is over here. We won't discuss her video's too in detail. LOL. Let's just say the desert heat just gets hotter."

Candi giggles raising a hand to hide her beet red face and laughter. Joe stops to wink at her again.

"Anyway, I don't have much time here at the computer but I have a favor of you. It's hard to ask but here goes." She holds her breath at that moment with eyes unblinking.

"I'm sending you money and I want you to take Candi shopping in the city. The hard part to ask is I want you to buy her nothing but extremely revealing and sexy clothing. Her video's need spicing up. If you catch my drift."

"The thing is I want you to drag out our old videocam if it still works and capture her like a Fashion Show. If there's any money left stop by an Adult store and let her buy some toys. Anything that adds excitement to her videos for me. I don't trust many people, Pop. I know it's hard to ask with you being my Dad and Candi being your only Daughter-in-law. But, I don't know who to turn to. Kev might be too immature and full of cum to keep things from going south. If it's too much to ask I'll understand. Talk it over with Candace. If the two of you can set aside your modesty have fun. After all this could be my Father's Day gift to you. Dirty old man. LOL."

"I need to sign off it's time for my duty roster. Love you, Pop. Damian."

Joe flips the letter into her lap with a read it and weep expression. She swiftly snatches it up to re-read it offering him extended glances at her snatch. During her reading she unconsciously resettles in the sofa offering a more revealing shot of her pussy lips. She sighs and absorbs Damian's request, thinking to herself, "I'm his Goddess! Wow! Oh, Damian you ask so much of me. Your Dad must think I'm a slut! Of course, Joe did have an erection popping up." A sneaky glance hidden by the paper she eyes Joe's tent and gulps, "Yeah, still there."

Uneasily, she lowers the paper to her lap and puckers her rosy lips before daring to look at Joe. "He sure has put us in a very awkward place hasn't he? How do you feel about this?"

Her Father-in-law ponders a fake hesitation doing his best not to sound too excited by seeing her in revealing clothing. The towel was by far the best Fashion show he could get he thought.

"Well, your towel there has already defied our modesty level. It's not like i haven't unexpectantly seen you without the towel. I did carry you to the couch here earlier. I tried my best not to peek. Pretty difficult as you must have realized."

She nods with a faint giggle which she swiftly concealed, "I figured you saw me. Impossible to hide in the situation. I do want to thank you for being a Gentleman."

He whips his hands in a display of, "Well, you know!"

"Okay! We're both over the embarrassment I hope. I can honor my Son's request as long as it doesn't make you too uneasy. How do you feel about it?"

Candi straightens her towel up noting her revealing lower half before forming her opinion. She decides that in order to do this she needs to be honest and build a good rapport with Joe first. Deep breath, she pats her upper legs and looks straight into Joe's gaze.

"Can I be frank with you, Joe? I'm willing to pretty much do anything Damian asks of me. If you can handle seeing me in provocative dress then I suppose I can get past the awkwardness. It's not difficult to see that you are already suffering at my expense." She blushes darkly and points at his crotch.

He looks down at his erection and chuckles, "Yeah, Sorry! I'm a Man. And, as you probably guessed it's been awhile since I've seen a woman. Eying you earlier tested my control. If you weren't my son's wife I might be in big trouble. I guess Damian knows me well. Dirty old man, I am."

She stares at him trying not to panic. She knows then and there that this could prove difficult. How could she deny Damian though? She would have to set aside her guilt and worry. With a heated exhale she adds, "I totally understand! Should we make some ground rules between us?"

He frowns forcing her to sense his sadness. With but a second to consider she holds her palms up, "Forget I said that. We're both adults. That was silly of me to bring up."

He perks up with his expression, "Would Damian worry about any rules seeing as he asked such a thing of me?"

Candi nods, "You're so right. This letter was sent 2 weeks ago." Long before Kevin and his friends began filming her she pondered. She wondered why Damian hadn't said anything before now. Escaping her thoughts she blurts, "How much money did he send?"

He pats his hands together and acts as if hes dusting them off, "$800.00! I'm going to add $200.00 for an even Grand. On conditions!"

Her eye brows raise, "Uh-oh! What conditions?"

He smirks, "My money gets to choose 1 outfit and 1 toy."

She bulges her eyes, "JOE! Outfit I might agree with, but a toy? That's kinda risqué of you."

He shook his head, "I suppose so but as he said this is my Father's Day gift. Right?"

She winces for a second, "Yes, but isn't that rather presumptuous? I'll be using something that's always going to remind me of you."

He grins evilly, "I never thought of that. I like the sound of that actually."

She swallows dryly, "Easy for you to say. How do I explain to Damian that I'm having visions of you while I'm playing?" Her eyes bulge even wider at how her words were messy. "Oh, My God! I'm sorry Joe!"

He fidgets, "No worry! I understand." In turn he lowers his gaze almost disappointed.

This makes Candi depressed. "Fine! I'll try to overlook that. Let's just remember this is all for Damian in the end. Can we agree on that?"

"Of course! Horny old man!" He points his own thumb at his chest, "Sorry. You must be off work today? We can go get this over with."

The suggestion sparked a smile, "Okay! Did you find your camera?"

He nods, "Even tested and charged it, just in case. Works still. I just hope the sales people don't freak out on us."

She grits her teeth at that possibility, "How do we get past that?"

Massaging the stubble of his rough facial hair he looks around him when inspiration enters, "Damian had an old leather trench coat I gave him. It should still fit me." He lifts his shirt up some to reveal his belly and pats his well defined abs, "I don't think I've put on a gut that would make it too snug. Do you?"

She tries not to admire his abs but opts to honor him with a glance before puckering, "Get real, Joe! All of you boys work out religiously. Military routine as you say."

She hops up out of the couch and twists on the ball of her foot to walk away going upstairs. As she trotted up the steps he peeked as best as he could at the angle to see more of her beneath the towel. Once out of view his hand reaches down to his crotch and squeezes his girth through his slacks, "Goddamn! I'm going to need to relieve myself after all this."

Ten minutes pass and she returns fully dressed with her hair pinned back in a ponytail. She wore white sweat pants and a maroon hoodie! In her hand was the trench coat, "Here you go. The pockets big enough to hold the camera I think. You can maybe hold the coat and disguise the camera fairly easy. Just don't look obvious. We can only get away with what we can right?"

He nodded standing up to try the coat on for old times sake, "Gently snug. Not bad though. Look good?"

She smiles brightly, "Stud!"

An hours drive later they reached the City. St. Louis, Missouri, to be precise.

Joe had no true idea where to go so they drove around another forty minutes before spotting a mall.

Beginning there he donned the coat and followed Candi into the Mall. The first idea was easy, "Vickie's Secret!" Just outside the store Candi turns to Joe, "Okay! Let me go in and choose some under garments. We can start with those. It looks like the dressing rooms might be secluded enough but it might be creepy to them if an older man stood around waiting on me. Let alone showing off my body to you."

He smirked, "No! I'm going in with you. Let me worry about the sales girls. You just worry about looking sexy for me-er-Damian." He jested with a wink.

She frowned and slapped him on the bicep, "Pervert!"

That he was! He told himself as he trailed behind her. Candi eyed an array of various panties and bras. Selecting a number of them her size she casually examined her situation. All of the sales girls looked busy helping others so she made her way to the dressing rooms. Luckily, she managed to catch a booth where somebody was just leaving to avoid having a worker unlock the door. Slipping in she took a deep breath and slipped her sweats off. This day she ignored any bra and panties from her own personal wardrobe at home. She knew she needed to move quickly and thought ahead.

Trying on first a lavender bra and g-string thong she admired herself in the mirror. Even though trying them on was against policy due to hygiene reasoning, "Oh, Damian's going to love this."

Gathering her strength she pushed back her nerves and creaked the door open. Joe stood at an angle leaning on a garment wheel, camera aimed directly at her . She waited for his wink to open her door further and do a teasing pose and a twist for him to film her bare ass. With a cast wink over her shoulder she tugged the string out of her butt crack and bent over to reveal her bare ass hole. Standing swiftly erect she blew the camera a kiss and whispered, "I love you, Damian."

Having seen her ass hole made Joe swallow. His thoughts were just plain evil, "That's something you don't see every day. Oh, wait, I saw that four hours ago. How forgetful I am." He loved his own wit.

Another knock of warning she posed in a red set that gifted him a view of her nipples. She was fully aware how pointy they were as she let a finger tease around the areola of her right breast. As quickly as she showed up to pose she vanished. He told himself the showing's were too short.

Three more times she opened that door before coming out in her sweats. She stepped over to him, "Well? Which ones should I buy?"

He puckers, "Black, red, and lavender. With your blond hair so light those colors enhance you better. Even with the tanned skin."

She nods, "Good eye, Dad!" She looks around at other garments, "Nightee? No, too baggy looking. Lace teddy?" She stepped away to thoroughly look over what the store had to offer.

Finally, without warning a sales girl approached Joe catching him off guard. "May I help you, Sir?"

He twists burying the camera in the leather, "Just waiting on my Daughter. She insisted I take her shopping for clothes. Unlucky me!"

The sales girl smiled faintly, "Awkward! Sorry! Should I offer to help her find anything?"

"That could prove deadly! She's rather standoffish. Let her discover her own treasures. See you at the checkout?" The girl gracefully left him to his serenity. And, his hard on.

Candi found a number of teddy's and vanished into her changing stall. Each time she opened the door Joe nearly burst in his pants. This latest ensemble of black shoestring teddy revealed massive cleavage and nipple action. Flesh displayed all the way down her front to her g-string panties. She chose to buy two sets.

Cashing out at the register she got away with under $200.00. Not bad she thought.

Making their way through the mall she spotted a shoe store and led him inside. Within she discovered a pair of stiletto heels. She laughed at herself, "Dare i break a leg? A cast isn't very sexy."

He chuckled, "Be careful. I'll catch you."

Grinning she sat down and rolled her sweat pants up to her knees. Then, she began lacing the heels over her feet and calves. Once ready he helped her stand. The height now put her at 5 foot 6. She learned how to walk in them with Joe right there ready to balance her. It took no time at all for her to master the shoes striding around like a runway model. Joe caught it all on camera for laughter.

He then paused and had a brilliant idea. He pocketed the camera and draped the coat out for her to wear. Even with the height being altered she was drowning in the shoulders. The coat was built for a broad man. She liked his idea though, "You thinking what I'm thinking?"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers