I, Candi Ch. 04: Stage Left

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned gently then crawled away slightly to roll over on to her back and drag herself back to the ledge. A man whistled and stepped up actually pressing his concealed erection over her pussy. Her fur boots sensually rubbed up his thighs. He then sprinkled a flutter of $5 bills all over her. Easily $30 bucks worth. His buddy nudged him aside and rubbed his own cock over her pussy as she squeezed her tits.

Mesmerized by the show Joe kept losing focus again. Kody slipped in behind him reaching around Joe to again pinch his erection, "Better take her and this home. What you do with it is your business. Here's $200. She won this contest hands down."

This time Joe noticed her touching his erection. "Song's over, anyway."

He nodded, "Yeah! Thanks for helping Kody."

The raven haired beauty smiles, "Bring her back. There's always other Open Stage's. I kind of think folks will remember her."

Song fading Candi sat up and thanked the men for their generosity. She then stood up and gathered her money and clothing. Meeting Joe she stood in front of him dressing. "Did you get everything?"

He smirked, "Mostly! Might have lost my way a few times but our new friend here saved the day."

Candi smiled and climbed off the stage to hug Kody. "You're the best, Kody!"

The Stripper flicked up a business card between her fingers which she kept tucked away in her bikini top, "Call me sometime. We can do shots. Bring the big fella here."

Another stripper approached them and handed Candi her sweats. "You were fantastic! You interested in a job?"

Joe peps up, "Oh No! My son would kill her if it was an every day thing. Let's go, Fluffy!"

Dressing swiftly over her boots, shirt slipped on, Candi hugged Kody once more and waved at all the men still lingering close. Then as Candi went by the Bouncer's she stopped and offered them a hug, "Thank You! All of You!"

Joe looked away and stood in the doorway to the store. In the lobby the bearded man behind the counter held up a bag, "Stuff you were looking at. On the house! Enjoy!"

She smiled brightly and thanked him on the way out. She literally bounced all the way to the car.

Unlocked and now sitting inside, Candi looked over at Joe. "Too much you think?"

He fidgeted, "I didn't call 9-1-1!"

She giggled, "No you didn't. There's still time!'

He raised an eye brow, "What's that supposed to mean?"

In response she crawled over him crushing her tits in his face at an angle. She had reached down and found the seats remote. Suddenly, the drivers seat hummed backwards. Then, the back reclined. She then pulled away into her own seat. With a happy glare at him she paused with pressed lips, "We are NOT driving home in your state. Pull that monster out and jerk off for me. It's the least I can do. I won't admit this to Damian. Even though I despise lying to him."

He turns pale, "Are you certain?"

She fidgets then reaches over and locates the zipper head. She pulls it down, "I'm not pulling it out, Joe! On your own. I'll just sit back and watch. Think of Kody naked."

He eases his fingers in and peels his boxers open to claim his 8 inch beast. With a deep exhale he whips it into sight. "You're going to regret this, Candi!"

He let her admire it as she realized that she wasn't blushing. After her performance she should get an Oscar. Finally she rests her head on her hand propped on the window jam. "No regret! I freaking straddled you naked. I looked at you and saw Damian. I should be sorry but I'm not. I appreciate how far you let me go. You were amazing."

He grinned and began stroking his cock a few times before stopping, "Feel's wrong, suddenly! I can't think of Kody after you grinding in my lap."

She fidgeted, "I can sit here all night. Not leaving until you feel better."

He sighs and starts to use the remote to ease the seat back upward when she growls, "Put that seat back!" She then grits her teeth and reaches over to massage his cock back and forth.

He sat wide-eyed then lowered the seat. "You don't have to do this, Candi!"

"Dad, shut up while I'm still mustering the nerve to do this."

Long hard strokes forced him to moan and reach out to palm her profile, "You're a good, Daughter-in-law."

She rolls her eyes, "Quiet, Mister! Moan's only."

Rapidly she gripped his cock utilizing both hands after repositioning to do so. He turned red and could feel things mounting up for an eruption. He wanted to savor this moment. It would most likely never happen again.

One of her palms squeezes his crown lightly twisting it like a knob. She sighs, "It almost looks like Damian's."

She suddenly began thinking of her Husband losing her thoughts to him like in the bar. Suddenly, she leaned over and opened her jaws wide to feed on the crown before lowering over the shaft. She sucked on it for two minutes before letting off to examine its girth, "Oh, Damian! Your dick tastes so yummy. Cum for me!"

Joe's eyes bulged. She was picturing his son. Should he stop her? A fast response was to snatch the back of her head and force her back over his cock. She loved it and swallowed as deeply as she could until he blew a gasket and flooded her throat. Her hair madly displayed over his waist he couldn't see her expression. She lapped up every single drop before she kissed the head and pulled up to wisp the hair away from her.

She settled back in her seat as he laid there exhausted. There was silence as he zipped up and started the car.

For the next hour of driving they said nothing. Finally, Candi opened up, "Forgive me?"

He literally stopped in the road and looked at her, "No! You need to forgive me."

She smiled faintly, "That was really weird. Your cum tasted great by the way." she said wincing.

He chuckled and pulled her over for a hug, "Thanks, I think. You were incredibly sexy on that stage. How did that feel?"

She sighed puckering, "It took everything I had not to masturbate on that stage."

Joe shook his head, "Yea! And, I think those guys there at the end were dry humping you. That was erotic as hell. To be honest with you I was tempted to go over there and cut in. Figured that might look bad though."

She giggled, "Absolutely, Bad! I'm not sure I could have continued had you done that."

He shook his head negatively, "Hell, I could have stood over you and acted like Damian. I think you would have fucked me right then and there."

She slaps his arm, "I try not to think of that! Stop it! Take us home. I have a toy to test out!"

He continued on. Hoping he could video that before going home to his lonely house.

Joe would definitely suggest it!