I, Candi Ch. 10: Penalty Box

Story Info
Win or Lose. It's All how you play the game.
7.1k words
4.82
14.3k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers

Candi sulked all the way home.

Her actions resulted in her younger Brother-in-law's football team losing their game. Her strategy of teasing and manipulating the opposing team with her feminine wiles backfired. Kevin's own team fell prey to her mischief leaving the adversaries to out play them. She felt awful about it. She thought she was helping. In a way that might give them an advantage as well as give a brilliant story to tell her Husband and newly crowned Master.

As Officer Dale Roanoke pulled up in front of Candi's house he reached over and patted her bare leg. Warm smiles exchanged he nods, " Nice try, Kid. You had them until the last play. Even the Condor's coach boasted a hard on. Unfortunately, I had quite a few complaints about your sneaky exhibitions. You have to remember even though I'm not arresting you for indecent acts I DO have to put on a good act for the public. Lot of women with kids out there tonight. Even if the Men did enjoy it the wives wouldn't let them."

She fidgets, "I know. I know. I only wanted to impress Damian by having Kevin brag about my helping them win. Nothing ever works the way it should. I'm just glad I have you and the other Officer's on my side. I have to admit that it is pretty cool to get away with so much. Thanks, Dale. I better get inside and tell Damian how I failed." She swiftly reaches over and gives him a peck on the cheek before easing out of the car.

Looking up at her through the passenger door he calls out, "I'll be sure to tell ole "D" that his jersey never looked better."

Smiling brightly she twists and lifts the shirt up to moon him with her perfect heart shaped ass. With a giggle she sprints up her porch steps and enters her house. Once inside she hears her cellphone vibrating on her dining table. Having left it at home to avoid carrying anything at the game she presumed it was no big deal. Hardly anybody ever texted her. Joe and Kevin were at the game already where they could talk to her. That only left her Employer's Mark or his dad Earl. She catches the cell and reads the messages. Eye brows crease, "Kevin. He must be furious."

Opening each individual text, one leading into another she read them. "Just letting you know the team is kinda pissed off. If losing wasn't bad enough they saw you arrested and that made them crazy. Me and the fella's calmed the rest of the team down. Our Coach was freaking out seeing you in Damian's jersey. He headed for the locker room early to jerk off I think. We might have to explore teasing him more in the future. LOL!"

His words made her feel slightly better. Her plans for the night were screwed up. Damian had told her to gangbang the team if they won as a reward. If they lost then to do nothing. Yet, she felt that she needed to cheer them up. Sighing heavily she called Kevin and awaited his reply.

"Kevin? I just got home. Dale arrested me as an act then brought me straight home. I'm fine. Tell Joe I'm ok if he's still around. I'm sorry for messing up. For what it's worth I did go over to the Condor's side and try to keep their attention. It's not my fault I had the attention of your team too. I hope Damian doesn't get upset over making you lose."

On the other end Kevin exhales, "We were okay until you let them see that bare ass. It's all the guys talk about now. Even the Condor's were still talking about you on the way out to their buses."

"I meant to distract them not gain fans of my own. I'm upset Kevin. Damian told me to reward you and your team if you had a victory. If you lost I was to do nothing. Yet, I feel so responsible for your loss. "

"Reward us? Aw, hell! Right now we're all planning on going out to Roger's Uncle's for a bonfire. Booze ourselves until the sulking stops. I'd invite you but there's going to be ton's of girls there and they might question anything you do. Some of the Condor's are showing up too. Frenemies!"

"I'll just stay home and go to bed. Cry myself to sleep. You guys have fun and tell them I'm soooo sorry."

"Probably a good thing. As frustrated as these guys are right now you might get roughed up. LOL."

She chuckles, "And, that's such a bad thing? Unless you're talking busted lips and black eyes."

"Not hardly! Not on my watch Sis." Kevin prides himself.

"Awwww! I know you have my back. Go play with some cheerleaders. I'm going to write Damian then curl up. Night, Kev."

"Night, Candi!"

Hanging up she paces the floor when her front door raps from a knuckle. Caught off guard she opens the inside door and peers out into the dimness of the porch light. There stood seven young men wearing Condor jackets. Her jaw dropped when the one knocking spoke up.

"Hey! I'm Kyle Roanoke. My Uncle Dale just brought you home awhile ago."

She stares speechless before stuttering, "Dale told you where I lived?"

He nods, "He said that he didn't want you to fail your Husband. A victory is a victory. Whatever that means. That was some show out there tonight. I still don't know how we won trying to keep our eyes off of you and on the game. Sorry if we ruined any plans you had."

She wants to shut the door and have a panic attack but holds her ground, "No plans. Just me feeling silly. I should never have gone to the game to begin with. Good game by the way. Congrats! So, why would Dale send you guys over here?"

"Not exactly! Our friend here Xander sort of followed Uncle Dale here. Last week I overheard Dale talking to a friend about some girl and her Husband. I figure he meant you. I know almost everything you're into. Even police dogs. Amazing what you hear when someone doesn't know he has an audience. "

Candi narrows her eyes, "I think I need to call Dale and have him come over here."

Kyle wags his finger in front of her, "Not a smart move. You see, Xander here has video on his cell of you kissing Uncle Dale then mooning him. I don't think my Aunt Bree would like to see that. Divorce could be an ugly thing."

"Are you blackmailing me?"

He saches his chin then poses, "That would be a yes. I could ruin Dale! He's a dickhead anyway. Now, the question is do you want to see him get hurt over you?"

She stares without blinking then eases the door shut, locking it. Her back goes to the door and she retrieves her cellphone to call Dale. Looking up his work number she halts to look back. They stood there smugly as if knowing she wouldn't really call. Trembling she chooses to call Kevin instead.

"Kevin? I have a problem. Some of the Condor team just showed up here. One of them is Dale Roanoke's nephew and he's trying to blackmail me. I don't want the info they know to harm Dale. What should I do?"

Kevin on the other end stood stunned, "Kyle? That crazy bastard was supposed to be here at the bonfire. I'll be there in under ten minutes. Stall them."

Hanging up she takes a deep breath and opens the door again, "What do you expect from me? I won't let you hurt Dale."

Kyle brightens up looking over his shoulder at his teammates, "Just some skin. Some lapdancing. Victory reward that I hear you were supposed to give the Huskies."

She frowns, "That reward was only buying beer for the bonfire. Skin never once became an option."

He chuckles, "C'mon! Dale said gangbang. And, seeing as we know where the Huskie's are right now I say "their loss our gain"."

"You all know that this would be rape not reward? Wrong team I'm afraid."

"You want this because you don't want Dale to get in trouble. I call that consent. So, what's it going to be?"

She scowls hoping for Kevin's speedy arrival, "It's far from consent. Blackmail is a forced situation. I don't believe Dale would blame me for telling you to fuck off."

Kyle nods then looks back at a buddy, "Thaddeus, my man? Doesn't your Dad employ a Joe Palmer at the Tractor emplement? Didn't you say he was considering cut backs?"

She bulges her eyes, "Whatever! My Father-in-law would rather lose his job than see me abused by you morons."

Kyle grimaces, "Then, there's always the Recruiting Office discovering what you are doing behind your Enlisted Husband's back. As far as they're concerned he would get disgraced and dishonorably discharged. Whether he lets you play around or not."

That revelation made her turn pale and form a tear.

Before she could say another word Kevin and his band of teamates showed up. From the street Kevin called out, "What the hell, Roanoke?"

Kyle mused at hearing the gathering behind his friends and turned to create an opening to view the opponents. Arms fanning to his sides Kyle boasts, "If it isn't the shaved sled dogs. About time you guys showed up. Let's get this party rolling."

Kevin pointed at Kyle then stepped up on the porch stairwell before lunging at Kyle into a bearhug. They wrestled amongst the other boys until Candi burst from inside the house to break them up. Once the boys stood up Kevin winked at Candi, "GOTCHA!"

She stood back looking betrayed as Kevin swooped around behind her and grabbed her in a hug lifting her off of the porch.

"You had these guys do this, didn't you?"

Kevin chuckled, "Yeah! Just my way of getting even for making us lose to these Chickenhawks."

She growls, "SO NOT FUNNY! I was almost in tears thinking people I care about were going to get hurt.

"Chill out! We might not have won but shit happens. I'm not letting you tell Damian you failed him. Yes, I'm guilty of sending these bozo's over here to fuck with you. Blame me all you want but I'm only trying to help. Just like you tried to help us."

Candi snaps back, "Obviously, we both failed. This was cruel, Kevin. I should just go inside and let you all go back to sulking over your beers."

He settles her feet back on to the porch but maintains his hug holding her tightly. During that move his buddy Roger steps forward with his camcorder and offers, "Damianvision?"

Eying the camera Candi puckers with narrowed eyes, "I hate you, Roger! Let me cool down for a minute. Release me Kevin."

Arms move away to leave her standing amongst the gathered huddle. She mentally counts 13 football players between the Huskies and the Condor's. Blowing her hair from her eyes she then fans herself with her hand noticing Roger had already began filming.

"First things first. Is everyone here 18 or older?" She insists.

Kevin shakes his head, "Way ahead of you. I checked I.D's and weeded out the younger players. Told you I had your back."

She smirks and shakes her head at his insinuating that she was going ahead with anything. Finally, she growls lightly and reaches her hands down to yank off Damian's jersey and over her long blond locks. To everyones amazement there she stood totally naked and once again fanning herself, "Must be 95 degrees out here tonight. Much better now!"

The Condor's swallowed hard and whispered to one another their approval. In their reaction she points to each of them with a controlled glare, "My house! My rules! Is that understood?"

Kevin coughs into his hand behind her forcing her to snap a glance at him. He lowers his fist and gives her a look of mischief, "DAMIAN'S HOUSE! HIS RULES!" He looks directly into Roger's camcorder, "Right, Bro?"

Once said dramatically he turns to Candi and winks, "Right, Sis?"

She shakes her head with her tongue forced to bulge out her inside cheek. Her eyes glint with her own set of mischief.

A swift turn toward Kyle Roanoke she grabs his jacket and forces him to look into the camera with her as she says, "I consent!"

A lick to his nose they all laugh as one.

Another solo view at the camcorder Candi curls her finger as if to follow her, "Let's all go inside Damian's house. Where you can all go inside everything he owns. Gentlemen?"

In a uniformed order the two teams followed behind her. Waiting until last Kevin decided he wanted to hang back and let Candi confront her situation. Holding the door for Roger to step inside and maintain his camera angle, Kevin finally joined the full living room.

Every piece of furniture was occupied while Candi put on some dance music. Just as she had before when it was just the Huskies team. Turning around to face Roger she wiggled her body and blew the camera a kiss. Drawing closer she hopped up on her coffee table and began grinding sensually and rolling her hands all over her body. This led to everyone offering words of expectations.

Kyle of the Condor's took the lead and stood in front of her allowing his hands to roll along her hips. She dropped her right hand and reached out to caress his cheek. He was mesmerized by her beauty. Instant wood was had by all.

With very little encouragement the rest of the Condor team surrounded the table and reached in to caress her body. She stepped from man to man rolling her breasts across the profiles of their faces. Eying Kevin who leaned against the stairwell rail for his reactions all she noticed was his intense gaze. She winked at him then began nudging the team members back on to the sofa. Once a clearing emerged she stepped down and crawled into the lap of Kyle while grinding her hips over his erection. She showed everyone that she was just as horny as they were by gifting Kyle with sweltering kisses on his lips. Frenching was evident as Roger zoomed in on her passion. After a few minutes she pulled her lips away and let his own lips pursue her throat and earlobes. The entire room was feeling the heat of her actions.

Deciding time needed to be best spent going from man to man she bestowed them all with moments of steamy kisses and caresses. On occasion she would lean in and kiss on their necks as well. Her goal was to reach their passionate sides. She didn't want to just be fucked for Damian's viewing. She needed to let her Husband view her needs too. Passion was something she was being denied. With each members kisses she would eye Roger's camera and glare at it with a tormented gaze of excitement and yearning.

After moving about the room to everyone she laid back on the coffee table and rubbed her pussy. All the while using her toes to reach out and entice the crotches of Kyle and his teamate Greg. Roger was coaxed to zoom in on her face as she pouted the words, "I need to see some cocks, Gentlemen."

It was touchy at first everyone feeling uneasy about being seen by the others. Finally Greg took the lead and unzipped his jeans and displayed a swollen seven inch pecker. He stroked it and looked around at the others.

"Stop being pussies!"

Kyle chuckled and shrugged joining him to release his own seven inch monster. He then curled a finger toward Candi and pointed at his cock. She giggled and dropped her legs to the floor to allow herself to rise up then immediately kneel in between both Greg and Kyle. Arching forward she took both dicks into her hands and stroked them gently while looking up at them. Roger moved behind the men to pan down at her as she offered a very submissive gaze. She basked in the moment then smiled, "Go Condor's!"

She began licking Greg in all of his length swirling her tongue around his crown. She teased it with a flick while sharing a lengthy gaze at Kyle. Seeing his yearning she shifted toward his lap to do the same move. Only this time her glances overted toward Greg. She was tempting both men to see which one wanted her more. Equal she chose Kyle and swallowed him as deep as she could before moving up and down a total of ten times before popping off and crawling over Greg to offer him his own devoured ten thrusts inside her throat.

After Greg was released she wiped her chin on Kyle's thigh laying her profile on his hip. Stroking Greg intently she eyed the others beside Greg on the sofa. Chad and Waylon immediately pulled their own cocks out to jerk while drooling over her stunning beauty. She opted to swiftly crawl up and lay across both Kyle and Greg to stretch out. On her belly she could feel their cocks under her and their hands all over her.

Intimately she reached out to grasp Chad and draw him to lean sideways and allow her lips to wrap around his crown. After sucking on the crown she lowered to give him his rewarded ten throat thrusts. Howling at her attentiveness Chad high fived Greg and Kyle .

She carefully moved like a snake across their laps to do the same ten thrusts over Waylon's beast. After Waylon she rolls over in their laps to lay on her back. She finds Roger panning in on her face as she whisper's seductively, "Nobody better cum! I need those cocks inside me when you burst."

While eying the camera Kevin rolled his eyes and moved in between everyone to grip her by the hair and pull her off of their laps and yanked Candi out into the open floor. There he forced her on to her hands and knees. "Crawl to Damian's bed. MOVE!"

She lowered her gaze and began shuffling across the room and up the staircase. At the mid way mark of the stairwell Kevin turns to everyone and points up the stairs, "Tear that cunt up."

In seconds all thirteen men were moving up the stairs behind her and into the Master bedroom. She seductively crawled up and into bed laying on her covers.

Roger took the tail capturing everyone entering before stepping around them to view Candi snuggling with a stuffed white rabbit on the bed. They all admired her unblinking gaze and warm smile. Surrounding the bed like a wall the entire thirteen closed their ranks.

Kevin stood at the foot beside Roger and voiced his opinions for his brother to hear when he received the video. "This is it, Bro! We lost the game tonight because of this bitch. Oh, she tried to keep these Condor fucks busy but we still lost. I hear you only wanted her to gangbang the Huskies. And, here she is getting ready to fuck us anyway. I felt the need to punish this bitch for you. If you don't like it we can duke it out when you get home. My decision was to let the Condor's in on this as a token of goodwill. Great bunch of guys this year even if they are the enemy. Bygones yada yada!"

Candi's face turned pale at his words. She was indeed going against Damian's wishes by agreeing to this. Yet, she did feel responsible for the game's loss. As the camera trained on her she pouts and offer's, "I failed you, Damian! I failed Kevin and the team. I deserve whatever happens tonight."

Kevin snaps, "Shut the hell up! What the hell was all that french kissing? You writing a steamy romance novel in your head?"

She winces, "I just miss my Husband. The passion. Trust me when I say each kiss I envisioned my Mate! My Master!"

Kevin sneers, "Yeah? Well let's give you what you want you little slut! Guy's? Start kissing on her. Let's show Damian a human Chia pet."

They all chuckled lightly then leaned forward on the mattress to plant their probing lips over every inch of her body. She gasped as eleven tongues and sets of lips tortured her flesh. Nipples suckled, toes sucked on. She grit her teeth and held her stuffed rabbit tightly. Eyes staring up at the camera she whimpers, "I love your kisses Damian."

Claiming the camera from Roger, Kevin motions him to once again eat her out. Greedily, he accepted and bit and licked her clit. She lost all muscle control and tiled her head back taking Teddy with her as the hand holding him extended a nail for her to bite. Mounting whimpers at all of the attention she feels her needs being met. Juices and heart rate brewing she delves into shallow moans. Within ten minutes of their devouring her she sparked into echoing moans. She was going crazy inside.

Roger wore her juices proudly!

"OOOOOOOOOOOH MY GOD!" She burst out quaking beneath them.

Kevin continued taping as men moved away gradually until he could watch her heavy breathing and pussy still trickling.

Finally she gained her composure and looked at her White rabbit with a glare of distaste. She then flung the animal away bitterly.

"Bring on the REAL animals!"

Hesitation crept in around the room.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers
12