I, Candi Ch. 10: Penalty Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, as footage rolled Kevin snapped, "Still rolling, Guys! Somebody fuck that cunt."

As each of them shyed away to a degree it took Kyle who erupted with a bolt of adrenalin to spark the others. He yanked his jersey off and disrobed down to his socks before jumping up on the bed. Dramatically he flexed his muscles then dropped to his knees with a bounce on the mattress. Crawling over her right leg he scooted closer until his knees touched her inner thighs.

Looking down at Candi he stopped cold. Her piercing blue eyes teared up lightly. This look alone made Kyle freeze up. With no motion occuring Kevin grumbled and barked, "I really don't think Damian is being inspired by all this emotional crap."

The words sliced deep within Candi and she curled her lips just before lashing upward to slap Kyle square in the face. The impact made his eyes cross and nostrils flare. He heard the whispers of his teammates surrounding them. Within moments he lunged forward and gripped her wrists. Circling the crown of his cock to locate her hole he plunged deep inside her and strained to show her how deep he could force it. The sensation made her cry out a lovely verse, "Oh, my fucking God!"

That recital gave Kyle the momentum he needed as his hips pounded away ferociously. In and out the gathering heard his entries each time with a squishing noise. Her pussy was a whirlpool of her enjoyment.

Kevin took note and guided the camera downward as he crouched to view Kyle's cock diving in and pulling back. The lens captured every droplet squeezing out from each exit. Her vocal dramatics made every man in the room lose their hesitance and peel off their pants to ejaculate.

Kevin took brief scans of each of the men stroking themselves just before returning the view toward Kyle's balls slapping harshly on Candi's ass cheeks. His attention was drawn away as he heard Kyle groaning loudly. Kevin then stood up and moved around the bed toward the front to edge aside Jason his teammate on the Huskies. Kev wanted to capture Kyle's facial features as well as Candi's strained look of yearning. Candi won out as she blurted, "Kevin? No condom."

Kyle heard her revelation and yanked his cock out just in time to usher a stream of scalding jizz all over her belly. Candi sighed with relief straining to pull away from Kyle's grasp. Her right hand reaches down and wipes up his cum just before bringing her fingers up to her tongue to lick herself clean. Kyle nodded his approval and drew back to crawl off of her.

Still tantalized by her fingers she stops to look over at Kevin. No! At the camera in his hands. "MMMMMM! One down eleven to go. I love you, Dami--MASTER!"

At that instant Kevin elbows Jason to enter the fray.

Taking a deep breath Jason hoists himself up on to the bed and moves toward her feet. Observing her still rolling her fingers over Kyle's leftovers he chooses to grip her ankle and force her over on to her stomach. He then leaned in to slide his arm under her abdomen and pull her up to her hands and knees. Her attention now on Jason she gives up on her glossy fingers. Jason came prepared as his teeth tore open a condom wrapper so that he could slither its content over his erection.

Once ready he burrowed his cock inside her pussy. Hands now to each side of her hips he thrusted in and out, side to side as Candi moaned deliciously. Jason had to seal his eyes from the scene to maintain his focus. His own intimidation at the other men was attacking him. Once he retreated into his own world his erection swelled harder.

"GO HUSKY!" Candi gasped! Followed by a breathless and somewhat hoarse howl. The gesture warranted a few chuckles. Even Jason had to smirk and refrain from laughter. He wanted to enjoy his first and possibly only chance at Candi.

He released her hips and rolled his palms up her spine and shoulder blades. Ending his travels by gripping her shoulders tightly to enable himself to fuck her even harder. She loved every second of his assertion.

Kevin scanned her facial features discovering her every thought and emotion coming through like a silent movie. He took the camera in one hand then reached out with his other palm to lift her chin and explore her eyes. At first they were closed until his fingers lifted her profile toward him. Then her eyes formed tears. Sadness yet on the brink of adoration.

She whispers, "Kevin?" In which he raises an eyebrow for her to finish her words.

"I'm going to cum all over Jason, now."

Within seconds her face strains then embarks on a momentary chuckle before whining her release. Jason felt her warm gusher all around him and offered a look of awe toward Kevin and the camera. "Holy shit! She just drenched my cock."

The room mumbles their amazement as Kevin winks at Jason. "Pull that condom off and give her Niagara!"

Candi hearing that bolted a glare of disappointment in Kevin yet kept her thoughts to herself. Jason pulled out just long enough to peel off his condom and re-insert his crown in to continue his assault. Six minutes later he explodes inside her as she screams feeling every droplet attack her insides.

Exhausted Jason pulls out and rolls off of her and the bed. This prompted her next attacker in the form of the black stud Waylon. They nicknamed him the "Whale", even though he just liked to say "I make bitches Wail!"

Condom on he shuffled in behind her then decides to escort her on to her left side. Once positioned he grips fer calf muscle on her right leg and lifts her leg up to his shoulder. Penetrating her easily due to her wetness he slammed his nine inches in as deep as he could and held it there for a moment. The pause made Candi look up at him with trembling lips and fluttering eyelids. He loved that stare.

"Ready for this?" Waylon hissed. In turn she took a deep breath and held it. Then came his assault. Long deep thrusts that paused then rammed hard five quick times before halting again for the shared look. Each time he did this she shrieked in favor of her G-spot being terrorized then stopped to gain its senses. Waylon was a Master at the art of getting results.

Again and again he tormented her adding a thrust between takes. Her eyes rolled back into her head after awhile and her entire body spasmed. She was building up a massive orgasm and wanted it to be spectacular. A darted look at the camera she whispered, "Master? I need you!"

Kevin kept the shot on her face as she weeped just before turning beet red and losing all muscle control. Her tits bouncing vividly at Waylon's now fevered penetrations. Kevin moved the lens to capture their bouncing and then Waylon's cock rocketing into her pussy. As her moans became a deafening hum he recaptured her face just in time for her to detonate a flood all over the mattress. Still, Waylon pumped harder and harder as her body broke the Rictor scale. She was nearing an intensity so sensative that her conciousness was waning. She was going to pass out.

Kevin noted her eyes rolling back and control of her body going limp. Suddenly, she gasped and fell out unconcious. Waylon spotted her failure and slowed down when Kevin burst out, "FINISH!"

In response he shrugged and fucked her regardless until he felt her regain conciousness and begin moaning hoarsely. Smiling down at her he lowered her leg and mounted her missionary to polish off his tour of duty. Waylon blasted her interior. Even with a condom on she felt every jetstream. A ball of sweat Waylon eases off of her and peels his condom off to hold it up over her for everyone to groan at. "That there's the Pacific Ocean." He then held it over her face turning it upside down and let the jizz trickle out all over her facial features. She was too exhausted to even smile. She could only look at the camera and offer a hoarse, "Thank you, Sir!"

Kevin eyed the remaining team members who had been jerking off while the activities were under way. He growls, "Someone take Whale's place, you two kneel beside her and get off if you can't wait."

Roger slaps his palms together and rubs them vigorously before discarding his clothing and hops up on the soaked bed. Reaching down he grabs her ankles and lifts them up then forces her legs up to her belly. He uses his left arm to hold them there as his right hand sizes up her juices using a finger to smear herself around the anal cavity. "This hole hasn't been used. Think it's time if I say so myself."

Guiding his cock in he penetrates her ass gently at first to feel her body seize up. Once he felt her at ease he began moving in and out at a faster rate. Her moans told him she liked his efforts.

The Huskies, "Andy and Brent" moved in beside Candi's shoulders dangling their erections over her jizzed up face and began jerking off until Candi whispered, "Closer."

They gladly did so allowing her tongue to wag at each of their crowns. Taking turns over both men until finally Brent took the initiative and grabbed her by the base of her skull and rammed his cock into her throat. He ignored her beet red features and bulging eyes. All he wanted to hear was her gagging throat muscles.

Kevin smirked and held the camera at arms length over the drama. In the heat of the moment Brent pulled out and offered a motioned hand to Andy who reached down to reverse her heads position to face him. He then did the same as Brent and face fucked the beautiful blond until she nearly passed out again. After five minutes Andy and Brent shared her again. Then moment's later both men blasted her face with another coat of wax.

Roger in his own world had been slapping her ass red with nearly every thrust. He was in his own final throes and exploded inside her ass. White hot jizz came pouring out of her cavity. Kevin had captured it all.

Greg of the Condor's had admired her bouncing tits earlier and nudged his way into the bed. As the others retreated he crawled over her heaving body and planted his ass on her stomach. His cock laid out between her tits as he glared down at her, "Smother my cock!"

Candi licked her cum coated lips gently but stopped, wanting to keep her face masked by their desire. In reaction to Greg's request she reached her hands up and crushed her 38D's around his seven inch meaty bastard. Once he felt their fluff he smiled vividly and nodded just before moving his hips to feel his cock's friction between them. Each thrust moved up to her lower lip as her chin looked down at his playfulness. She instantly opened her jaw and let his thrusts roll the crown of his cock between her gently nibbling teeth. The sensation drove Greg insane and within five minutes he gushed a fountain directly into her mouth.

Kevin recorded every single mishap. He knew Damian was going to love it. Still, he wanted to make his own imprint on this night. He would let the remaining guys pepper her with jizz then take control for himself.

"Rest of you, get on that bed and paint this whore."

That they did. Her chest and neck were a drooling mess by the time they finished.

During their vicious assault Kevin pulled Roger aside and handed him the camera so that he could undress. Once he stood there and saw that they had finished he motioned the men away and moved to the side of the bed beside her head. He grinned at Candi who tried to look at him through blurred vision. The cum was stinging her eyes.

Kevin didn't care.

Dramatically he grabbed her arm with his left hand, her hair in his right and yanked her to her feet. She nearly fell but Kevin held her firmly while bending her over in front of him. He took his wrist and curled her lengthy matted hair around it. With the locks in his possession he released her arm and held her suspened by her hair. She grit her teeth feeling cum ooze over her lips.

Once in superior position he used his foot to spread her legs wider then thrust his cock into her pussy. Sloppy as it was he didn't care. He wanted drama at it's best. Pounding her pussy hard she hissed and moaned loudly. Her balance wavered and at times it was painful holding herself up. Only by her hair at times.

Kevin stared at the camera smugly, " My cunt now, Bro! Isn't she the sexiest bitch alive right now? All covered in Condor and Husky piss? See what you started Brother of mine? I love fucking my Sister-in-Law. Hottest damned pussy in the state. Tell him how much you love getting fucked by me."

He nudges her by yanking her scalp until she hisses, "I love Kevin's cock inside me, Damian. He hits my G-spot perfectly."

Kevin nods, "Almost every guy here hit that spot, Bro. Howling Princess! Howl for Damian, CUNT!"

She belts out a spittled howl as cum met her half way.

"I can feel her pussy tightening around my cock. She's gonna cum all over it soon. Once I'm done I think I'll let these guys fuck her all night long. Want that, Sis?"

"GOD YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She roars as she cums under his vicious thrusts. Both of them were drenched in sweat.

Ten more minutes of humiliating verbage Kevin feels ready to burst, "Time for me to show you how much I love your wife, Bootcamp!"

He pulls out of her and whirls her around by her hair and forces her to her knees. Kneeling in front of him he yanks her chin up vividly to shove his cock into her throat and brutally fucks her face to form his final moment. His muscles rippling and strain on his face mounting he waits until the last second to pull his purple crown from her lips. Forced to stay in position he rains on her lips and nose with more jizz than he had ever expelled. She was a beautiful mess.

Sighing Kevin winked at the camera.

"So hot! So very fucking HOT!"

He crouches beside her and grips her jaw to face him as she bubbles up cum in her mouth. Eyelids dripping jizz. Over his shoulder Roger captures it all for posterity. Kevin looks back over his left profile and hoists her features for the perfect shot.

"Say goodnight to Damian, Baby."

She foams her lips at her words and puckers a kiss, "Goodnight, MASTER!"

Roger looms over her trembling features and submissive eyes a minute longer then turns the camera off.

Kevin then pulls her up by her hair and admires her face.

"Some mess there, Candi."

She falls silent and licks her lips swallowing the cum in her mouth. As he releases her she falters in her step while weaving around Kevin. Making her way to the bed she crawls up on it and lays down on her back. A second later she spreads her legs and whispers, "God Yes!!!!!!!!!"

The men all looked at Kevin for guidance. He shrugs, "If that's what she wants. Fuck her all night."

Before anyone could take further interest the gathering notes a new combatant in the arena. Kevin turns to the doorway and drops his boldness, "Dad!"

There stood Joe Palmer with a disgusted look on his face.

"Hit the showers!"

That simple phrase made everyone clear out of the room. Kevin was the last to retreat as Joe grips his bicep, "She's STILL your Brother's wife. Respect that!"

Kevin nods and heads downstairs.

Once Joe heard the door downstairs close he parts a curtain to make a head count. Convinced all were gone he moves to the edge of the bed and looks down at his Daughter-in-Law.

She was in denial. Her head was messed up clearly. She still held her legs wide and was murmuring, "God Yes!!!!"

Shaking his head he leans forward and carefully picks her up into his arms. Wincing at all the milky jiz covering her he growls to himself. "The things I do for my kids."

He then walked her into her bathroom and nestled her in the coolness of her tub. He starts the water and waits for the chill to warm before turning it on full force. All she could do was lay there spaced out.

He took a seat on the toilet and watched her tremble. Graceful wisps of hair were dusted aside while waiting for the tub to fill. Once he felt the water was sufficient he shuts it off and bends down beside the tub. Reaching up to a towel rack he finds a clean wash cloth and soaps it up. For the next ten minutes he bathed her. Going so far as to wash her hair.

She still trembled and remained zoned out but shy glances pelfered toward Joe. Finally, she whispers, "I miss my Husband."

He nods, "With all this crap he's putting you through I'm not certain I understand why."

She looks him in the eye. "I would do anything for Damian."

Another round of nods he lets out the drain plug and stands up to grab a towel, "Come on Kiddo. Let's dry you off and put you to bed. I'll change the sheets."

She carefully pulls herself up and Joe begins to dry her when she claims the towel. "Okay then. Linen closet for the new sheets?"

"Yes." She shyly replies.

Leaving her he goes about changing the disgusting sheets and making her room more presentable. He had found her discarded stuffed animal and layed it beside her pillow. Dimming her lights he finds a candle of cherry scent and chooses to light it. The thought was to help her relax.

Candi shuffles out as naked as when she went in and walks over to Joe. She melts into his arms for a much needed hug. His strength wraps around her and holds her firmly.

"Stay with me, Joe. I don't want to be alone."

He fidgets, "I can do that. Want a bedtime story?"

She giggles quaintly and pulls away from him to curl up on her bed with, "BUNNY!" as she childishly called the stuffed animal in a kiddy voice.

He scratched his head and sat down on the edge of the mattress. "Isn't that the one Damian bought you for Easter?"

"Yes. He said he got it to remind us to fuck like rabbits on that day every year. We missed it this year. Him being in Iraq."

"Leap year I guess." He chuckled.

"Joe? I'm not sorry I did this tonight. Damian wanted it."

"I know, Kiddo. That's between you and him. I'm not certain where all this will end up but I'm here for you."

She smiles and sits up crawling over to his side and laying her head on his lap. "Thank you, Joe. For being so understanding."

He couldn't help himself with her profile so close to his crotch ordering up an unwanted erection. She immediately felt it and sighed.

" A bedtime story then. Do you know "Alice in Wonderland"?

"Yea! Something about a hole."

She again sits up on her knees and falls back on the bed, "I miss the passion, Joe!"

"Me too. Maggie's been gone too long."

She spreads her legs casually and rubs her tiny patch of pubic hair. "Joe? Feel how soft my rabbit's fur is."

He frowns, "Now, now! You've had enough for one day."

"Joe? Don't fuck me. Make love to me. Let me close my eyes and think of Damian. Please! Do this for me. Kiss me sweetly. Caress me. Hold me. Close your eyes and think of Maggie."

"Wow! I don't know, Kiddo. Sounds kind of disrespectful to her memory. Not to mention kind of incestful. You and Damian. Me and Maggie. Maggie and Damian. "

She growls and crawls over to him and straddles his lap. Arms go around his neck and she melts into a warm soft kiss on his lips.

She knew her seduction would work. His cock was ripping through his jeans under her.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Maggie."

12