I, Candi Ch. 16: Work Related

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,868 Followers

She pushes past Mark to walk out into the gym area. As she moved away Mark noticed the jizz streaks trickling down her bare ass. His hand swiftly slaps his forehead. Turning to his Dad he snaps, "I don't believe you!"

Earl grimaces and slams the door in his son's face. Earl wanted to return to his earlier attempt to take a nap.

Shocked by his behavior Mark stood silent for three minutes then realized he needed to confront Candi. Storming with a clenched fist he found Candi preparing to head under the tarp. He escorted her behind the veil and grabbed her arm.

"What the fuck?"

She merely stares at him innocently, "What?"

Mark then turns her around rather rudely to point at her ass, "Tell me that's not my Dad."

She winks at him, "It's sweat silly. I was sitting in his leather desk chair. He's 80 for Christ's sake." She then moves to face Mark and touches his chest, "I have a question for you though. Why are you holding out? I'm certain Damian told you to fuck me long ago. Why haven't you? It can't be because of Lisa. I'm soooooo much hotter. Younger too."

He turns red and resists yelling. Finally, he shakes his head, "Maybe I'm faithful. Ever think of that?"

She fidgets then presses herself closer dropping her hand to his crotch.

"Better run home and fuck Lisa then. She's obviously got you rock hard just thinking about her."

"You're becoming a bitch, Palmer."

"Blame Damian for my hormones. Silent partner, remember. Now, it's almost lunch time. I'm going out to say hi to the Contractor's."

Mark shakes his head at her, "Please keep your clothes on."

She puckers, "Nope!"

Forcing herself from him she moves to the back door leading outside. Walking out into the grass of the field in the back of the Fitness Center she peers up covering her eyes from the sun's rays. All hammer's stopped pounding once they realized they had an audience. She waves up at the team and blows kisses all around.

All of them echoed their hello's just before Candi spots their ladder. Stepping out of their view they started hammering shingles into place once again. They were caught off guard as she climbed the ladder and carefully joined them on the roof top.

"Hi guys! It's lunchtime. Who wants to feed me?"

"Feed you? surmises Craig.

She steps right up to him as he stands at the peak. Then, she reaches down and unzips his jeans, digging in to drag out his cock through his underwear. She immediately crouched down and began sucking his cock.

Craig chuckled and looked about at his cohorts. She stopped after twelve swallows releasing his cock to look around at each of them, " I'm starving so everyone better share their lunches with me. Liquid diet. Oh, and cell cam's please."

They caught on quickly as she returns to Craig's cock suckling on it faster and faster. It took no time at all to fill her throat with his cum. He barely kept from losing his balance as

Horace moved in beside him laughing. Once Craig zipped up Horace watched Candi swallow Craig's jizz and lick her lips dry. That was his cute to whip out his own cock and dangle it over her face. She smiled vibrantly then licked the length of his girth before probing her lips around its circumference. Mad thrusts and hand assists made Horace howl to the sunny sky. Minutes later he too shot a load into her jaws. Sealing his final throes with a kiss she curls her fingers toward Stan and his assistant Nate. Both men stepped to her sides and unzipped their pants lowering them for a bit of freedom. This allowed Candi to squeeze both men's ball sacks, "MMMMM Sack lunches."

She took turns leaning under them to suck and tug at their balls before stepping it up. Moving back and forth between them Candi took turns sucking their cocks. She tried not to laugh as the two men offered each other a high five. After ten minutes both men flooded her mouth leaving her gasping and swallowing every drop. She had to sit down her legs were quivering. Both men zipped up and sat down beside her.

"You're something, Girl." uttered Stan.

"That I am. Don't forget now. You're all coming to my house and fucking me next week. Am I clear?"

Each of them pucker and nod their affirmation. She then points at them, "No solo's. All of you at one time. No being shy. No mercy. Alright?"

Craig huffed, "Like that rough stuff do you?"

She fidgets, "As long as there's no beating the crap out of me. I am to please."

Again they nod sharing multiple chuckles. She then turned her attention toward the remaining two Contractors, "Justin? Bobby? Your turns. Feed me Seymour! and Seymour."

Justin eagerly edged Stan aside and knelt over Candi whipping his cock out and reaching down to grip her by the hair, "No mercy, right now Wench!"

He force fed her widening jaw as he fucked her mouth relentlessly. Her gag reflexes kicked in as she turned red choking and spitting up saliva each time he removed his cock. She kept her jaw open to let the saliva web out into view just before Justin plunged deeper down her throat. Five long torturous minutes until Justin fed her more cum than all of the others put together. Cum spewed from her gaping mouth all over her chest and bikini top.

Her eyes refused to stop watering but once she caught her breath she coughed up, "Hell Yea! Now that's what I'm here for."

Bobby loomed behind her awaiting his turn as she wiped her mouth and took time swallowing the whole of Justin's torrent. In his wait Bobby said, "To hell with it."

He then bent over and pulled her to her feet. Once up forced her to plant one foot to each side of the roof's peak. Her bikini bottoms immediately were unlaced and yanked away from her body. Tossed directly at Justin. Moment's later his jeans were to his knees and he ran his hands up her back until he reached her neck. There was when he forced her to bend over while he guided his cock up into her pussy from behind. Mad thrusting forced echoes of ecstasy out over the open field.

"How's my lunch feel, Whore?" Bobby groaned as his thrusting sped up.

She blew strands of her golden mane out of her mouth as she whined and moaned at the top of her lungs. "This Whore loves it! Don't stop. That's the perfect pace. Your crown's hitting my G just right. Goddamn Boy!"

Sweating bullets Bobby slows his thrusting just long enough to peel his t-shirt over his head and feel the freedom. He buried his thumb up her ass cavity to increase her excitement. Maddening bellows ripped from her hoarse throat. His repetition was fierce and on target every time.

"I'm going to cum, Bobby." She echoes as he drowns her pussy with his own jizz as her dramatic flailing shared his cum with her own.

"Fucking Banshee! Now that's a Gourmet Dinner!"

She's pulled back toward him by her hair laying directly in his arms, dick still inside her throbbing. She gasps for air and reaches both of her hands back to caress his profiles. He could feel her absorbing his passions with slowing exhales. "Thank you, Bobby."

He releases her, nudging her toward Justin who hands her the bikini bottoms in his possession. She casually ties the bottoms back on before taking the time to hug each of them. Catching a final breath she points to each of them, "Don't forget to send me your video's. This whore has to get back to work. Lunch hour's over."

Craig carefully escorts her down the peak and holds the ladder steady for her descent. At the bottom Candi looks up and waves goodbye.

Peeking out from behind the tarp into the gym she notes a few new faces. Rodney was assisting a newer member on the weights, spotting him. She felt uneasy due to the smell of sex that became pungent over the last hour. Sneaking past everybody she goes into the showers, peeling out of her bikini and showers off the stank. After a ten minute refresher she dried herself and fluffed up her hair. After getting dressed and sprucing herself up with body spray from her locker she heads back out into the gym area.

Parading slowly through the hot tub area she spies upon one of her favorite Horsemen gearing up for their workout. Clarence Johnson alias "Manaconda" had just laid down on his weight bench preparing to power lift a set of barbell's. Huffing in preparation he falters just long enough to feel Candi swing her left leg over him to straddle his crotch. Her hands reaching up to grip the barbell in between his own hands. This left her glorious breasts to dangle down over his chest.

"Horsey! Good to see you."

Clarence's eyes bulge as he looks up directly into her big blue eyes. He stutters faintly, "H-hey, Candi." Eyes lower to her breasts nearly ready to fall out of her bikini top, "Wassup Girl?"

Candi releases the barbell and sits up on his crotch wiggling for comfort, "You Sir, have never texted or called me about this Saturday in St. Louis. Please tell me that you're coming."

He fidgets and offers her an expression of disappointment, "Sorry Candi. I can't make it. And, before you ask why I gotta tell you that Reese can't either. I'm betting Dave and Sam won't be able to."

Candi sits up straight and pouts down at him, "So, you're going to let me go to this club without bodyguards?"

He shrugs beneath her, "Don't blame us. Blame your Ole Man."

Candi's eyes widen, "What? Damian told you guys not to go? Why would he do that? He knows St. Louis is unsafe for a single woman planning on what I am going to do. He's told me so many times." She shares a doubting sneer at Clarence.

The large black man sat up and guided her off of his body to sit on the bench between his legs. Facing her he plants both of his hands on her shoulders. "Don't be mad at us. Mark suggested we not go along with this once Damian told us he didn't want us to interfere. Trust me, I surely wanted to see you pole dance."

Candi's eyes well up in tears and winces, "I can't fail Damian. I WON'T fail my Master. If you guys won't go then I guess I go alone. So be it."

She swiftly slides away from him with a troubled sneer and heads toward Mark's office. At his door she huffs and wipes her eyes with her fingers. She realized that after her rudeness earlier Mark was probably just going to read her the riot act and send her home. After all he knew deep down that his own Father had fucked her earlier. Puckering with trembling lips she turns away and goes to the front lobby. There sat Rodney who noticed immediately that she had been crying. He sits forward leaning on the counter, "You okay?"

Candi shakes her head, "No! But, I'll survive." She thinks about her predicament and realizes that she didn't want to tell Rodney about her mission this Saturday. Instead she changes the subject, "I have new neighbors. Kind of spooky. I offended the Man of the house and possibly scared off any chances of making a new friend of his girl. Story of my life."

Rodney shrugs, "Just go apologize and start again. Maybe the guy will forgive you."

Candi pouts realizing it was becoming harder to avoid crying. The club date meant so much to her. Even Rodney's advice was slipping past her concentration. She turned away from him without a reply and went to stare out the front door.

"How can I go to St. Louis and dance without a bodyguard? I could get killed. Raped even. Of course, with what I intended to do there rape might be a blurred crime. For that matter, I don't even have a ride there now that the Horsemen aren't going. I might as well call Pony and cancel. I'll never get this chance again though. I just know it. God, I need to talk to you, Damian. Hearing your voice will keep me sane."

Without warning she felt two hands clutch her shoulders and squeeze. She froze in her step and feared looking around to see who it was. Finally, she didn't have to. Her boss Mark was the culprit, "Let's talk outside."

Of her own volition Candi nudges open the front door and steps out followed by Mark. It was hot as hell outside yet it was private. She walks toward the shade of the east side of the building and turned to wait on Mark who trod right behind her.

She opted to beat him to the punch, "STOP! Look I'm sorry about earlier. Obviously, you weren't there to know what I had to deal with."

He put his left palm up to her mouth, "Shut up already. I viewed the surveillance video with audio. I know what Dad did to you. I realize you didn't make any scene of it to avoid hurting anyone. Least of all me. You got what you wanted in the end. I understand you wanting to protect my feelings. Dad was in the wrong. It's over and done with. I'll deal with Pop. Let's hope after he and I discuss things concerning Mom that he will straighten up. If not unfortunately there's not much I can do. I won't kill my Mother by telling her what he's like."

She cries even harder now, "I don't want to be the one to destroy your family over this, Mark. Please forgive me. You're right I'm becoming a monster."

He pulls her in for a hug after looking around for potential witnesses and exhales into her hair, "I think we're all guilty of stitching you together Bride of Frankie. Damian started this fire, and we just fanned the flames. I will say this, you really need to slow up on all this sex on the job before word gets out that my gym is some kind of brothel."

She pulls away and swipes the hair from her eyes, "Mark! I don't want to stop. I adore the attention I'm getting. I'll be careful I promise. Just please don't force the issue. Besides that once my parlor is finished it can go behind closed doors. That is why you installed sound proofing and one way glass, right?"

"I did that for privacy. The one way glass was Damian's idea. He thought it might be stimulating to clients if they could see out into the world but nobody could see in." Mark smirked.

"Seeeeeeeeee! I can get down and dirty with guys and they can feel like we're exhibitionists." She tries to laugh while feigning a blush.

"Monster, indeed. By the way, on my way through the gym Clarence told me he mentioned to you that he had to decline going to St.Louis. My fault but the real blame goes to Damian. We discussed the trip and he told me he wanted you to prove yourself fearless. Therefore, this was something you had to do on your own."

She winces at him, "He told me that he never wanted me to go there alone for my own safety. Why the sudden change of heart?"

Mark hisses in thought a moment while looking away. Then once he knew what he had to say he looked her in the eye. "I'm NOT supposed to tell you this, but Damian contacted that club owner. According to Damian he's arranged everything you need but, you're not supposed to know. If you rat me out I'll fire you and hire a Masseuse to replace you. Am I understood, Hooker?"

Her eyes brighten up, "Damian arranged this?" then she offers a saddened look, "Now it won't feel like an adventure. Now I'm even more depressed."

Mark looks at his watch then hesitates while calculating the hours, "You have thirty minutes to catch Damian at his barracks before he goes on duty." Moving to his belt he unclips his cellphone and dials the number from his index as Candi hops up and down gleefully.

As she takes the phone from Mark she leaps up and kisses him on the cheek, "I'll play dumb, I promise."

He nods with a disbelieving expression as he leans against his building. After a pause of rings that finally get a reply Candi brightens up, "Good morning, Baby."

On the other end of the line Damian had difficulty waking up and took a moment to comprehend his wife, "Candi? Hey! Why are you calling from Mark's phone?"

She fidgets, "He thought I needed to hear your voice before I went to St. Louis. Concerned I think. I have bad news, I don't have a bodyguard or a ride there. Mark suggested I talk to you about what to do. Should I cancel? Oh, by the way, I LOVE YOU, MASTER!"

She giggles hearing Damian chuckle over the line, "I love you too, Cunt."

"Sooooooo, what should I do? I really detest failing you."

"I know you won't. If you fail me I'll ignore you while I'm home on leave. I'll even go stay at Dad's." He snarled.

"Nooo! I need my Husband! My Sir! My Lord and Master! TRUST ME! I WILL NOT FAIL YOU! EVER! I just need advice on how best to do this safely. You told me you didn't want me to go alone. And, we both know I don't have a driver's license even if you did allow me to risk driving your Jeep."

"The jeep wouldn't make it there and back, anyway. Needs too much work." After a brief exhale of exhaustion he chimes, "I know what I said. After, a lot of thought about it I believe the risk will prove more stimulating. Find a way there. Do what you were told. Deny nothing. Make it home alive." Again he sounds strained forcing Candi to notice but she presumes he was stretching, "Have Mark stop by Planned Parenthood where his cousin works and stock up on condoms. Enforce those above all else."

"Okay! Now what about a reliable cameraman so you get good footage?" She expresses.

"I thought you said this Pony guy was in charge of that."

"Well, yeah! But, neither of us truly know this guy, Damian. SIR! Do I trust him to get this footage and furthermore give it to me to give to you?"

"Chance we take. Now, what's your day been like so far?"

She freezes in her step firstly looking over at Mark before cringing, "Welll! I kind of got fucked on the roof of the new Parlor by one of the Contractors. Cell videos from all angles."

Mark's jaw drops, "Geezus!"

She continues swallowing hoarsely, "I blew the others for lunch. And--I sort of got nailed in Earl's office. Mark's not too happy with me right now."

"Earl? You fucked Mark's dad?" Damian at first sounds winded then bursts out laughing.

"Why are you laughing? Mark's miserable."

"He'll get over it! Hey, I have to get ready before the bugle sounds." She hears a grunting tone to his voice that makes her curious but she shrugs it off, "Keep being creative. Adore my Whore!"

"I adore you too, Master."

Just before he hangs up he releases a resounding roar of release.

Her eyes go wide, "Were you masturbating?"

He hangs up just as Candi almost swears she heard a woman's muffled shriek. A moment of pale expression she looks to Mark. Handing him his phone she shivers, "God! That was weird. I'm hearing things I think."

Mark puts his cell away, "Meaning what?"

"Nothing! He's in Iraq. There's no way he could be having an affair over there. Anyways, it sounded like I heard a woman for a second."

Mark's eyes bulge and he shudders, "Yeah! I doubt that. Besides, look what he would be losing if he were."

She smiles sheepishly, "Are you flirting with me finally?"

He turns away to head back inside, "Not even!" As he enters the Gym door his own face turns defeated. He knew way too much.

Later that evening, Candi steps through the front door of her house and collapses on her sofa. She was dog tired from the heat. As she lay there outstretched she hears her cellphone beep on the charging dock where it had been all day. That was the one trouble with wearing string bikini's, no place to stash her cell or keys. She knew her home was safe unlocked due to the cameras installed everywhere. It would incriminate anybody who broke in.

At any rate she forces herself up to grab her cell and check her messages. "Hmmmm! Pony called. No voicemail." Instinctively she redials his number and awaits his voice.

After five rings he answers but over loud music, "You got Pony!"

"Hey Pony! It's Candi. I saw that you called."

He say's something barely audible but as she tried to decipher it the noise level slipped away, "Hey Kid! Sorry I had to hightail it to my office. Too damned loud out there in the club. Yeah, I called to fill you in on progress here and to make sure you we're going to be a no show."

She groans under her breath, "I'll be there. I swear. I only need to pin down a ride."

He huffs from a drag on his cigarette, "No problem! Give me GPS directions and I'll have a Limo come get you."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,868 Followers