I, Candi Ch. 23: Concession Stand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remaining mum she merely raises an eyebrow. At that moment Adam averted his gaze to search for their missing friends. Evidently, they had left the building.

"Looks like we've been forgotten." Candi casually mentions.

Adam returned his focus on Candi's eyes, "Yeah, you getting lonely?"

She sighs at Scott's massage, "With all of this attention? Is that even possible?"

Hearing her, Scott finds his way through her dangling blond hair for a better grip. After a few squeezes he decides to slide his fingers under the doily like material of her dress. The cloth slid easily off of her allowing Adam a glimpse of her tanned shoulders. The dangling material slipped even further down her biceps. She merely glances her profile to her left bearing witness to their location.

With hands clasped Adam rests his chin on his knuckles to watch her. Her beautiful blue eyes locked on to his, studying each other for reaction.

Breaking the silence Candi points out, "For a Saturday night this pizza parlor sure is empty."

Adam remaining in his stance grins, "Service here sucks. Look how long it took the waitress to get to us."

"Oh, I don't know." She wrinkles her eyebrows at him, "I think the service here seems to be holding its own on my end."

Scott took a breath to make a scan of his own through the parlor. The waitress herself was in the kitchen area. The only two booths occupied were well hidden from them. Content that he was safe he increased his massaging speed, lowering his nose down into her hair to absorb it's fragrance.

Exhaling, his warm breath glided across her earlobes and neckline. Her only acknowledgment was a deep inhalation of her own.

Growing bolder, Scott released his grip on her shoulders yet stayed connected to her flesh. Palms never leaving her his fingers fanned wide. She immediately knew what was coming next.

Very slowly Scott trailed the palms of his hands forward, down over her breasts. He raises his eyebrows as he felt her nipples under his palms.

Her gaze consistently on Adam's she merely lowered her chin to touch her cleavage. She notes his eyes hesitate until they couldn't resist. Finally, Adam had to observe Scott as he began squeezing her tits. His handprints moving about under her dress made Adam almost whimper.

She blushes lightly with a sheepish grin as her eyelids seal closed at the sensations. Finally, she reaches over and pats Scott on the cheeks, "If you're asking me to read your palms, I'd venture to guess you have your hands full."

Both men chuckle as Candi continues blushing. She uses her own hands to fan herself as if overheated.

Adam unclasps his hands to reach his right hand out. Poising a finger beneath her chin he lifts it gently, "I think we have your mind off of Rodney. Am I right?"

She fidgets lightly, "Oh, no. I really like Rodney."

Scott continues digging his nails into her 34D's to her delight. With each kneading she trembles.

Adam still holding his knuckle to her chin watches as she reaches her right hand up to run her fingers through Scott's hair. In turn Scott nuzzles her earlobe going so far as to nibble and suck on it. This made her giggle.

"Ticklish?" Adam surmises.

"Very." She quivers

Wincing in thought Adam adds, "You may like Rodney, but not enough to make us stop playing with you. Right?"

"Technically, Scott is the only one playing with me." She counters with a beguiling stare.

Adam nods with a pucker, "You know what I mean."

Defiantly, she stares, "I love attention. Rodney knows this very well. My question is, do Rhea and Amber mind that you're showing me this much attention?"

Adam smirks, "Do you really care what they think?"

"What hurts Rhea will most likely hurt her brother." She admits.

Adam decides to trail his index finger between her breasts amid Scott's crushing palms. He hisses trembling, "Then we should all agree to keep this to ourselves, so as not to hurt either of their feelings."

Scott mumbles into her ear, "I love these Titties."

Tilting her head toward Scott she whispers back, "And, they adore you."

Tapping the dresses buttons at the base of her cleavage he decides to unbutton the top button. She eyes him carefully as he moves to the second of four buttons. as she feels the second button give way her dress wrinkled up exposing Scott's thumbs and two fingers of each hand.

She frowns, "Our pizzas AND our dates should be here any minute."

Adam scours their surroundings deciding she might be right as he noted the waitress Brandy waiting by the pickup window. With a scowl Adam nods for Scott to release her tits.

Rolling his eyes back he licks her earlobe one last time, trailing his tongue down her neck and over her shoulder. Her eyes flared brilliantly at the seductiveness he exhibited. Finally, he drops back into his seat groaning at his hard on built up over the excitement.

Adam stared at her open dress capturing the fullness of her revealed breasts. The cloth however dangled over the majority of her nipples. Only a tiny portion of her areola's were exposed.

to his surprise she only pulled the shoulder sleeves back into place, leaving the buttons undone. Her piercing blue eyes taunted his gaze while he fidgeted. Finally, she pries her cleavage wide open until both nipples popped into view. Candi then lifted them and plopped the 38D's on top of the table. With a wink she asks, "Happy now?"

Adam takes a deep breath noting the waitress carrying pizzas in their direction. He knew he had mere seconds to spare. Swiftly he lunges both of his hands toward them.

Before he could reach them she drew back in her seat and quickly buttoned up. Adam bit his tongue just as the waitress Brandy reached their tables.

"Here we go! Two piping hot Pepperoni's. "

Candi giggled, "Been there."

Brandy offered a strange expression then said, "Drinks on the way."

Candi giggled again, "I'm sure they are."

Both men chuckled knowing she had meant them. Their dicks. And, the deserve to jizz."

Adam applauded her with a soft clap. He enjoyed this tease.

Before he could offer anything further he heard Rhea's voice and sat back awaiting her arrival. Followed by a moping Amber and a distant Rodney with his hands in his pockets, they quietly returned to the scent of fresh pizza.

Amber nearly dove into her booth as Scott had already began wolfing down their pizza. She smiled at him then hugged his arm. She tried to ignore the scent of apples on his arms and face. Still, it would nag at her the rest of the night.

Candi slid out of her seat and shuffled toward Rodney. Still at a distance she pulled him aside, "All better Romeo?"

He shrugged, "It will never be better. I apologized. She rambled. Called me an asshole. Nothing new. I think Amber at least understands me. Anyway, how did things go here?"

She offers a strange expression then licks her upper lip, "They were imperfect gentlemen. I think I figured out how to get Rhea to lighten up. All in good time."

Patting his chest they start to turn around just as Brandy returns bearing three pitchers of soda and a stack of glasses. She lets the glasses slip from her grasp but before they could hit the floor Rodney reacts and bends to catch them. In his fumbling he loses his balance and brushes his face on Brandy's hip. Brandy stood wide-eyed at his endeavor.

"My savior." She giggled.

Rodney stood erect and turned red. He lost his nerve to speak until Candi jumped in to reach into Brandy's pouch apron. "He was going for the straws. You got in the way."

All three of them chuckle. Brandy smiles warmly at Rodney, "It's okay. Serves the server girl right for carrying too much. Thanks."

Rodney nods and moves away to the table. Candi however whispers, "I'll get you his phone number."

In shock Brandy tried not to look giddy but professional. What shocked her more was that his date was getting him another date. Weird!

At the booth rhea sat silent pouting until finally she got up the nerve to slug Adam on the bicep.

"You couldn't have bothered to come look for me?"

He stammers, "When you get like this it's better to leave you alone."

Still pouting she huffs, "What if I needed a shoulder to cry on?"

He frowns, "You just bruised that shoulder. Out of luck."

Toughening up Rhea glares at him, "You don't want me anymore do you?"

"Knock it of Rhea. I'm still here."

She fidgeted then used the spatula to get a slice of pizza. For the best of ten minutes there was peace.

Rodney finally broke the silence having eaten, "Miss me while I was gone?"

Candi simmers a glare at him then uses both hands to palm his face and kiss him sweetly. "Did you even need to ask that?"

He grins at her breaking away to look over at Rhea who shook her head. A second later she looks at Adam, "Miss me?"

He chuckles and starts to lean in for a kiss. Rhea puts her palm over his lips, "As if!"

Candi tried not to laugh. Instead she swiftly changed the subject while looking at the time on her cellphone.

"Movie starts in thirty minutes. We should finish eating and get going."

She then offered Rodney a lifted slice of pizza which she fed him giggling at his nibbles. Candi could tell Rhea was ready to vomit at her affectionate feeding. Her playfulness made her queasy.

Looking at Adam she grimaced, "Don't even think about it. I'm not feeding you like a child."

Sulking and bitter Adam turned his gaze toward the wall beside him. Then he felt a bare toe creep up his leg from under the table. No way at this angle was it Rhea he thought. Let rhea be a cunt he thought. He would just fantasize about Candi.

He admired Rodney. Even though she was teasing him, she never took her eyes off Rodney. Lucky bastard.

Amazing!

Twenty minutes later, the six of them stood in line to get their movie tickets. Everyone was arm in arm. Everyone tried their best to forgive and forget.

Scott and Amber stood behind Rodney and Candace jabbering about the scent of Scott's hands. Finally, Candi twisted around on her heel to face Scott blurting out, "Just tell her how you pawed me up already. She knows it's my perfume."

Amber stomped her foot and grimaced at Scott who froze in his step. Candi took the lead by reaching down to grab Scott's hands then turning herself around to place his grip around her neck.

"There! Now show her how you choked me from behind for joking about how big and hairy you are. And, that Amber should take you for a bikini wax, but all over."

Amber burst out laughing almost snorting. He then moved his hands around Amber's neck mimicking the same maneuver. She forgave him instantly, leaning over to whisper into Candi's ear, "I know! He's from Planet of the Apes."

Scott followed suit and whispered, "Be nice or I'll test your gag reflex with my banana."

Candi choked laughing as Rodney moved forward in line, "Have you been telling Scott here about using that Dole in my hole?"

Rodney heard everyone laughing except Rhea in front of him, then countered with, "Me Tarzan, You Pain."

"Promises, promises." Candi chided him with.

Rodney narrowed his eyes and reached out to grab her by the cleavage of her dress dragging her into a steamy kiss that ended with him biting and tugging her lower lip until she whined.

"Just wait until I get you back to the treehouse. WENCH!"

Adam shook his head at Rhea, "Sourpuss."

She sneered back at his reply, "My puss is not sour."

He rolled his eyes and turned to purchase their tickets.

This made her pout yet again. Adam was ignoring her. Losing interest.

The movie of girl's choice was an erotic thriller . The men could only cringe.

"Satin Jungle? Sounds like a gay porn." chuckled Scott.

Adam twisted watching Rodney buy his tickets, "Starring Hairy Scott Forman as GAYRILLA."

Before Scott could lunge at Adam playfully Amber put a halt to it. "Behave!"

After a few minutes Scott had his tickets and they stood in line for concessions. For effect Rodney held Candi close to the hip beside him. After hearing Rhea and Amber dart for the bathroom he knew the guys were behind them. A certainty they were admiring her legs and skirt line, which barely covered her butt cheeks.

Studying the overhead price menu Rodney slid his hand under her skirt and rubbed her cheeks. She tensed up and grinned from ear to ear at his sudden boldness. As he rubbed her bare ass in front of them the guys drew closer together to hide their exhibition from prying eyes in the line.

Rodney could hear their whispers and soaked up their admiration. He was growing more and more confident in himself.

With each rub her skirt fluttered to reveal her perfectly tanned ass. As the customers ahead of them moved away from the counter Rodney and Candi advanced forward. They would share a large buttered popcorn and a blue slushy.

Candi waited until his hand was back on her ass as they waited for their food. She then feigned dropping her straw on the floor. She winked at Rodney as she bent down to pick it up. With Rodney's assist her entire ass came into view for the guys to witness. Their unobstructed view was now an intimate display of butt crack, compressed pussy lips, and a stunning anal cavity.

Standing erect she removes the paper from her straw and pokes it into her blue slushy. Turning around with the straw between her lips she teased the guys with a sucking motion. Swirling her tongue around the tip of the straw she winks at the boys.

Confident Rodney pays for his popcorn and turns to face everyone.

"Grab your goodies. I've got mine!" He then French kisses Candi in front of them sharing a blue tongue.

While Scott and Adam stepped up to order, the cute couple made their way to the main aisle. Candi turns to Rodney, "That was SOOOOOOO HOT! Did you see their reaction? we have their attention. The next step is for me to get the girls to open up."

"Good luck with Rhea. Iceberg that sunk the Titanic."

Giggling she hands him her drink, "I'm going in. Have faith."

As she enters the restroom quietly she overhears Rhea and Amber from their sealed stalls. Candi finds her own stall to Rhea's left and sits down.

"I hate her! I pray to God she never becomes my sister-in-law." rambles Rhea.

"I think she's gorgeous. She seems nice too. But, yeah she dresses just a little too revealing. I just know Scott's eyeballing her behind my back. That part bothers me."

"Adam had better not be or I'll castrate him. I'll hang his dick from my rearview mirror." Even as her aggression roars she changes her tune swiftly.

"Why doesn't he drool over me like he does her?"

Candi could hear Rhea's insecurities slipping under the radar. For every ounce of rude bitchiness was a wanting to be desired.

Beside her Amber concurred, "I know. Scott only pays attention to me when he gets horny. I want to go all the way but I'm scared. What if he doesn't like what I have?"

Rhea whines, "How could you want to have sex with him. I can hear Tarzan calls from his armpits. I think Adam will break up with me soon anyway. I'm just hopeless in the looks department. I want to give in but like you I'm afraid I'll give it up and get crushed."

Hearing the girls made Candi reflect back in time. It took Damian to steal her heart and change her from her frumpy nerd status. She loved the new her so much more.

Guilt sets in the more she hears them. She no longer had malice in mind. She wanted the girls to grow up. Shaking her head she finally bangs on the stall barrier, "Enough whining already. Both of you need to stop hating me for being me. I'm a good person. I believe that both of you can be as desirable as you want to be. I'll have you know your boyfriends BOTH told me how much they desired you. While you were outside with Rodney we had a long talk." She cringed at her lies but knew it was the only way to open them up.

"Rhea? Forgive me for any ill thoughts about your behavior. I know what it's like to feel different in your own skin. While there's nothing at all wrong with being virgins I do think the two of you need to step up. You don't have to have sex to show them you adore them. Start out small. Experimental. Take a look at me, six months ago I would never have worn a dress like this. I knew I was pretty but it took a special man to make me see beyond myself. And, before you ask, that man is not Rodney. The man I'm talking about went off to Iraq. Rodney however makes me smile. A lot! Cut him some slack. Let him live his own life. You need to concentrate on yours."

Rhea sulks while absorbing her words. As did Amber beside her.

"That man has sent my confidence level off the charts. I feel free. I feel sexy. Hell I just FEEL." She almost forms a tear thinking of her Husband. MASTER!

Candi flushes and opens her door. After washing her hands she stares into the mirror awaiting them to join her. Eventually they exit their stalls and wash their hands. Finally, all three face each other.

Rhea lowers her gaze, "I'm sorry for being a cunt."

Candi reaches out and pulls her into a hug. As Rhea simmers on her shoulder she trembles, "Did Adam really say he wanted me?"

Parting Candi puts her hands on Rhea's shoulders, looking her in the eye, "They both just need to know the two of you want what they want. I'm very certain they will accept whatever you can offer them."

Amber shutters, "I've thought about giving Scott a hand job. I've never even seen a dick outside of a magazine."

Candi smiles at her releasing Rhea.

"Trust me! They're awesome. I say convince them you want to make them happy. Be bold! Right here. Right now. I'll help you as much as I can. If you want me to that is." She sachets happily, "I was thinking of treating Rodney to a blowjob in the theatre. Just so you know I wouldn't have cared if you both saw it. That's just me. Like I said, Freedom. It's exhilarating."

"I don't want to see my brother getting a BJ. I'm not sure I could even face Adam if I were giving him one." She herself nearly repeats Candi's giddy dance, "I've thought of it many times though."

Candi giggles, "Now you're talkin'. I'm certain the guys will return your favors in spades. When you're ready to go further. So, what say you? Shall the three amigos blow these bastards to hell?"

Amber drops her jaw laughing, "I'm game! I wanna keep Scott happy."

Candi nods, "Let's go makes these natives restless."

The girls quickly hug and walk out of the bathroom to see the men leaning on a wall beside a velvet barricade.

Approaching Rodney, Candi flicks her tongue at him. He flicks his back.

Rhea and Amber face their dates. With a tear Rhea pulls Adam into a tight hug. He stands stunned by her sudden warmth. His eyes dart around to see Amber doing the same to Scott. Finally they part and the girls lead them toward the theatre. Falling back Rodney gives Candi a glare, "What just happened?"

She smiles vividly, "Wait and see!"

Reaching the theatre auditorium they realize the seats are all empty.

"Awesome. We're the only bozo's here to see this movie." grumbles Scott.

Amber pats him on the chest, "Be glad." It certainly helped her over her fears of being seen.

Taking their seats Adam led Rhea first, followed by Candi and Rodney. To their right sat Amber and Scott. As the before movie trailers ushered by Candi leaned over to Rhea.

"You can do this. Don't be afraid."

Rhea winces, "I can't see without my glasses. Everything's a blur."

"You said you didn't want to see us. That helps right?" muttered Candi.

"I wish I had a blindfold."

Candi frowns then tugs on her scarf. This made Rhea smile.

Pulling it from her neck Candi did the honors of removing her glasses and tying it over her eyes. Rhea snorted at her silliness. This made Adam raise an eyebrow. All Candi did was wink at him.

Standing up Candi leaned over Rodney to whisper to Amber, "Scarf blindfold. Be brave."